Ryan's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned, my mother just gave me permission to have sex with her. "Are you sure mom?"

"Do you want me Ryan?"

"You know I want you" I told her.

"Then tell me, tell me what you want."

"I want you mom."

"What do you want?"

"I want to make love to you."

She kissed my chest again, "There's another word for it isn't there. A word you boys use? You said it earlier this evening." She sounded like a young girl.

"Yes, but I don't think you'd like it." She laughed softly, nervously for a second,

"I don't know, why don't you try it and I'll see."

"I...I want to..want to fuck you mom. More than anything I've ever wanted in my life I want to fuck you, need to fuck you, right here, right now, on my bed."

"Wow, that kind of says it doesn't it?" she said. "Fuck. It has a wet sound to it, like sex is wet, like a woman gets wet when she's ready to accept her man inside her, say it again."

I moved my hand back to her breast and cupped it, letting the feel of its softness penetrate my mind. I was holding my mother's breast and she wasn't telling me no. "I want to fuck you mom." and I lifted up and gently rolled her from her side onto her back. I looked down on her beautiful face, she wore no expression, no smile, no frown, but there was a tension in her, a vulnerable anticipation. "I am going to fuck you mom, right now, here, on my bed." She swallowed and blinked her eyes.

"I can't help you Ryan" she said softly, "but if you take me now, love me now the way you want to, I won't stop you."

I bent and placed my lips on hers, they were soft and she let me kiss her, but she didn't return the kiss. "Are you wet mom? Like you said a woman gets when she's ready to accept her man inside her?"

"You need to find that out for yourself Ryan." she told me.

"I'm going to take your gown off now" and I began to bunch the material up. I got it as far as her waist. "Sit up a ways so I can get this over your head." I pulled on her arms and without comment she did as I told her and I pulled it over her head and removed it from her arms and tossed it onto the floor. She closed her eyes and I held her shoulders and eased her body back down to lie flat on the bed, realizing I was positioning my mother so I could fuck her. I was stunned at how beautiful she looked and found it impossible to believe that in a moment my cock was going to be buried deep inside her body making love to her.

She wore panties, but no bra. Her breasts were small, but beautiful. I touched first one, then the other, squeezing them gently and rubbing her nipples between my finger and thumb, making them hard. She opened her eyes and I gazed into them as I lowered my mouth and sucked on first her right breast, then the left and as I suckled her she moaned softly.

I looked at her face, her eyes were closed again and she was biting at her lower lip. My hand slid down her naked stomach and as it neared her panties, her stomach clinched and she said "uh". When I reached her panties I laid my palm flat on them. I could feel the soft cushion of her pubic hair beneath the silk of her last item of clothing and as I slowly slid my hand further down, my fingers felt the exciting silkiness of that wonderful place between her legs, finally pressing against my mother's vaginal slit, my middle finger pressing between her lips, feeling her dampness soaking through the crotch of her panties.

"I believe you are wet mom" I told her.

When she felt me touch her most sacred place, the place from which I had entered the world, she said "oh gawd" and twisted her bottom back and forth as if she couldn't make up her mind whether she wanted to get closer or further away from my finger's intrusion. I pressed in and my finger parted her lips and through the thin material of her panties I felt her clitoris and massaged it. In response, her mouth opened in a silent "O", her head flipped side to side and she moaned softly.

Ryan, I, uh". I massaged her clit through her panties for a minute, then needing to feel the opening that brought me into the world I slipped my fingers under the waistband of her panties and slid my hand palm flat through her pubic hair, dipped my middle finger between her lips and into her silky slit. I was living the dream of my life. I found the fleshy nub that was her clit and massaged it on top and then on both sides making my mother start to moan again until she went stiff and her body jumped.

She came down from her orgasm, looking at me through eyes that were slightly out of focus. While she watched, I put my index fingers inside the waistband of her panties and pulled them down, uncovering her sex. I pulled them off her feet and discarded them and though she told me she wouldn't help me, she did lift her bottom a little to allow me to remove the last item of clothing, the one that covered that special place where our two bodies were going to join together.

My mom was naked and I could see all of her, every beautiful inch. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." I told her "and I can't believe I'm going to make love to you." Even though her eyes were closed, she blushed.

I bent and sucked her right breast into my mouth again, tasting her, flicking her nipple with my tongue, then I began to kiss my way down her stomach, sticking my tongue in her belly button causing her to arch her back and shiver as though she was cold. I kissed my way through her pubic hair and her body stiffened as she recognized my target. I licked the inside of her left thigh, pulling her legs apart, freeing the intoxicating aroma of her arousal.

I moved to the inside of her left thigh and licked and kissed higher and higher until I was a mere inch from her vagina. I could see it, the place of my birth, the center of her very being, the place I wanted to enter and love more than anything else in my life. She reached her hands down and held my head and said "No Ryan don't, I didn't wash down there."

I raised my head and removed her hands. "I don't care mom, I need to taste you."

"No baby, please" but I ignored her and lowered my face to the musky smell of her sex and licked between her vaginal lips, lapping at her clit, then locking my lips around the little nub I sucked on it while I located the sacred hole that led into my mother's body and eased my finger inside of her.

"No Ryan, please." she begged me, but I paid no intention to her. I ate her out like I was possessed, licking and sucking and probing her hole with my finger and my tongue until her body tensed and she moaned and wrapped her fingers in my hair "no Ryan, you shouldn't make me...oh...ahhhh" and she came again, her body jerking, her head flopping back and forth like a rag doll.

I raised my face from my mother's vagina and licked her wetness off my lips, she tasted sweet and salty. I watched her intently as she once more came down from her high, then I climbed between her legs, mounting her. My cock was harder than it had ever been in my life in anticipation of finally fucking my dream girl, the woman who gave me birth.

My mother, feeling my body now resting on top of hers, opened her eyes and glanced down between us as I held my cock in my right hand and guided it to her vaginal opening. She felt me nudge it between her lips, against her opening and she said. "Ryan, wait."

"What mom?" "I know we're going to do this but please remember that this will only be the second time in my life that I've done this and the first time was against my will even though it made you. I'm scared Ryan. Oh, I'm not saying this right, Ryan, next to the night I gave birth to you, this is the most important moment in my life and I just want you to please be gentle with me. Look at me, I'm shaking and I'm overwhelmed. Do you really love me Ryan or am I just a chance to have sex with a girl?"

"I love you mom, I'll always love you."

"OK, ok, I believe you, thank you baby, be gentle, don't hurt me" and my mother closed her eyes and turned her head to the side, waiting for the moment she would feel her son's cock slide inside her body and fuck her.

I nudged my cock at her hole and she said "Oh god" and then I pressed in and felt the silky heat of her vagina open and begin to surround my cock, taking me inside her body, allowing me to sink into her silky warm wetness, melting my body into hers. "Oh God, Ryan!" she cried out as she felt me enter her and as my cock filled her vagina, nudging her cervix she cried out "Oh,...you did it baby, you're back inside me" and she sobbed.

The inside of my mother's vagina caressed my cock as I slid it in and out of her. It felt like I was plunging in and out of warm wet velvet. I vaguely noticed that she raised her knees at my sides, the soles of her tiny feet flat against the mattress and even though she said she would not help me, she grasped my arms with her hands as our bodies began the ancient dance of fucking each other.

I cannot totally explain the feeling I had as I saw and felt my cock sliding in and out of my mother's vagina. The beauty of that union defies description, seeing my mother weep while at the same time she pulled on my arms and thrust her vagina against me as I filled her over and over again, the silky wet folds of her vagina tugging on me, urging me to fill her with my sperm.

"I'm fucking you mom" I told her."

"Oh god" she moaned.

"I love you mom"

"I know" she cried.

"I'm going to come in you mom" I said, my voice tight.

"Oh Ryan, you shouldn't" she cried and I groaned out loud and came like I'd never come before.

My mom felt the hot spurts of my sperm splashing against her cervix and she screeched and sobbed, "oh Ryan, I feel you spraying inside me, you shouldn't have done that."

"I couldn't help it mom."

We rested for several minutes, my body still on top of hers and then slowly I pulled my cock out of her, it was slimy with her pussy juice. My mother rolled onto her side facing away from me and continued to weep. I lay beside her, rubbing her side and her back, unable to comprehend how much I loved and cherished this woman who had given me birth and now given me her body.

"Are you ok mom?"

"I don't know" she wept, "I don't know anything"

"Did I hurt you?"

"I can't talk about it Ryan, please I need to go, we'll talk tomorrow."

"OK, I love you mom"

"I know, I felt it." And she got up, picked up her clothes and quickly left my room.

My mind was reeling. I lay on my bed and felt my mother's vaginal fluids coating my cock, proof it had been deep inside her, fucking her. I wiped some on my finger and tasted her again, musky, earthy. The smell of her, the taste of her, the slick, sticky feel of her vaginal juice made my cock hard again. Oh how I wish I could fuck her again, and again, and again. I was obsessed with her, I wanted her, I wanted to spend the rest of my life, my cock buried inside her, filling her, seeing her face as our bodies worked together, seeking and finding the perfect merging of two bodies into one.

I slept fitfully, reliving each thrust into my mother's beautiful body, remembering every sound she made, every move she made as my body worked inside hers, coming deep inside her, feeling my fluid fill her vagina, knowing my sperm were swimming through her cervix and up into her womb, wondering if one of them would find one of her eggs.

When I woke I couldn't help but wonder if it had all been a dream, but my cock, now hard again was crusted with my mother's dried vaginal fluid. My room still had a lingering odor of sex and as I laid there trying to recall every second of the previous night I also tried to figure out what I would say to her this morning. What if she was now angry with me, or hated me for what I'd done to her. What if she told me she never wanted to see me again?

The reality turned out to be that she wasn't home. She'd left me a note saying she was confused about last night and she needed to get away for a few days to try to sort things out in her head. She had gone to her aunt's house and I shouldn't worry about her. She told me she loved me, but what we'd done last night had completely overwhelmed her.

I was shocked, but at the same time I understood. What I'd done was not only reprehensible, it was illegal. I had committed incest with my mother and although it was the most wonderful moment of my life, one I would remember and cherish forever, to my mother it must have been terrible, lying there, helpless, her son's penis buried deep inside her vagina, fucking her, shooting his sperm inside her.

I thought about calling her aunt's house to see how she was doing, but decided against it. Instead, I moped around the house, wondering if I should pack my things and move out, but where would I go? That Sunday was the longest, loneliest day of my life. I went to work on Monday and Tuesday, still no word from her, the same on Wednesday, but on Thursday, just as I was about to give up hope, when I got off the bus at my corner, I saw my mother's car in front of the house. Instantly I was relieved and at the same time I felt my stomach tying itself in knots. Now I had to confront her, confront what I'd done, I had to face the music.

I let myself in the front door, hung my jacket in the hall closet and went looking for her. I didn't have to look far; she was in the kitchen, putting a chicken in the oven. She turned and smiled at me when I went through the door. "Hi Ryan, dinner will be ready in half an hour." And like that, my mother was back, acting like nothing had ever happened between us. She looked amazing, dressed in a yellow sun dress that came down to her knees. She'd put on makeup including a light red lipstick I'd never seen before.

"How was work?" she asked and I managed to stumble out a "Fine, how was your day?"

"Good, I took a few days off work. Aunt Francis needed someone to help her with some errands and it was good to see her."

I felt like I was in a time warp. Maybe having sex with my mother never happened, maybe I dreamed it all up. "Mom."

"Yes Ryan" and she turned and faced me.

"About last Saturday night."

Her face took on a soft look. "I know it baby and I'm sorry I acted the way I did."

"No, I'm sorry I put you through all that."

She took three steps toward me and placed her hand on my arm. "Ryan, you didn't put me through anything I didn't want. I just wasn't prepared for how I would feel when it happened."

"But..."

"No, I've spent the last three days thinking about it and I'm convinced I wanted it to happen. I came to you and gave myself to you and.. and when you undressed me and kissed my breasts and my, you know, my" and she whispered "pussy and put yourself inside me and I felt you moving in me, I couldn't comprehend the avalanche of feelings and emotions that cascaded down on me. I told myself I wouldn't cry, but I couldn't help it. I kept thinking my baby is back inside me again and he's loving me like I've never been loved before.

I was stunned by how deep you were inside me, how full and stretched you made me feel, I could feel you fill me up and it was wonderful and terrible. I was shocked by how gentle and yet how strong you were with me. You were so kind yet you commanded me. You made me open my body to you. You made me take you inside. You made me accept the fact that you were going to come inside me even though you could make me pregnant. I love you Ryan, like a mother loves her son and, like a woman loves a man."

"I love you too mom, more than I can ever tell you."

"Yes, you kind of showed me that Saturday night. Boy do you know how to hit the right spots with your mouth and with that thing between your legs." and she laughed. I pulled her into my arms and this time when I put my lips on hers she kissed me back. Not a kiss of passion, but of love. She pulled back, patted my arm and said "Now, go wash up and get ready for dinner."

"I know what I'd really like to eat right now" I told her.

"I'll bet you do" she said. "We'll have to talk about that later. Set some rules so we don't spiral out of control. Now go."

"Mom"

"Yes"

"Are you pregnant?"

A brief shadow of worry crossed her face and then she gave me a thin smile and said, "I don't know Ryan. We won't know for another few weeks. But, what's done is done, there's no going back. Go wash up, your dinners almost ready."

The End, or is it?

12