Ryan's Story Pt. 02

Story Info
We continue with Ryan and his mother exploring each other.
1.3k words
4.4
42.1k
56

Part 2 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
309 Followers

I woke in the morning to the sound of my mother singing in the bathroom. As I got out of bed I heard the shower water start. Walking into the bathroom, I saw her step into the shower and turn and look at me with a smile.

"Good morning baby. Want to join me?" she asked.

I walked over and stepped into the shower with her, my eyes taking in her beautiful figure. She reached for the soap but I took it from her.

"Let me", I said

She turned around and I started at her shoulders, running my soapy hands over her smooth skin. Slowly I moved my hands over her, enjoying the feel.

"That feels so good baby," she said to me.

Kneeling I washed her firm ass and down her legs. Then standing I turned her around and placed my soapy hands on her large breasts. I kept washing, playing with her hard nipples as I did. After a few minutes of fondling, she smiled and said "I think they are clean now".

I continued washing down her belly and squatting in front of her, fixing my eyes on her large cock. Slowly I ran my hands down the half-hard shaft, feeling it twitch as she moaned. I then gently washed her large nut sack, enjoying the smoothness of it. As the water rinsed the soap off, I leaned forward and kissed the tip, flicking the piss slot with my tongue. She placed her hand on my head as she moaned. Looking up at her, I opened my mouth and took the head in, swirling my tongue over it. Feeling her press on my head, I slid my mouth down the length of her smooth cock, taking it deeper into my mouth until I felt it press against my throat. Controlling my gag reflex, I pushed a bit of it into my throat and then started slowly up and down sucking. Her fingers dug into my hair as I sucked on her large cock. Encouraged by her moans and thrusts, I continued to suck, with a free hand fondling her balls. Soon she was holding my head with both hands as she started thrusting harder into my mouth. I felt her nuts constrict in her sack and with a loud grunt she held my mouth to her as she shot a load of warm cum into my mouth. Not knowing what else to do, I swallowed the salty seed as she continued to unload. Finally spent, she relaxed as I held her in my mouth for a moment before standing.

"Oh baby, that was fantastic", she said as she pulled me into a tight embrace.

"I wish I could do better mom, I just need more practice", I answered.

Smiling at me and kissing my forehead she said "Oh I will give you a lot of practice darling. A lot of practice".

After a passionate kiss, she looked me in the eye and said "Now it is mommy's turn."

She knelt in front of me and took my entire little cock into her mouth. Rock hard it didn't take me long before I was shooting my smaller load into her warm mouth which she had no trouble swallowing.

She stood and gave me a light kiss and told me she'd fix breakfast while I finished my shower.

After breakfast she had me go with her to the grocery store. I pushed the cart while she picked the items. And she looked so hot in a tight pair of shorts, a school tee-shirt, and gym shoes. I had a hard time keeping my little cocklet under control. As we were loading the bags into the car, she looked at me and smiled.

"You have been driving me crazy in the store. All I could think of when I see your sexy ass in those shorts is taking you home and fucking the hell out of you," she told me.

"I was thinking the same thing, mommy. Let's get home." I smiled at her.

So we rushed home only to be disappointed to see Julie's car in the driveway. Walking in we saw my sister sitting at the table with two of her teammates. All three of them eyed me as I bent over to set the groceries down.

"You're home early girls." mom said.

"Second game was rained out so they sent us home," Julie answered. "Hey little brother, grocery shopping with mom?" she asked as she stood and hugged me, holding me a bit longer than needed. Her friends kept their eyes on me and smiled.

"So this is your little brother." the red-haired one asked.

"Yep. Ryan is his name but keep your hands off of him." my sister smiled at them.

Blushing I went back to the car for more bags and mom followed.

"With them here we will have to behave but we'll work something out." mom said to me. "I am so horny for you it is going to be tough."

"Me too mom. I can hardly wait." I answered.

"After Julie goes to bed I'll come to your room." mom replied.

It was a fun but long day. I could feel the sexual tension between mom and me. I enjoyed teasing Julie and her friends and loved their attention. Finally, the friends left and Julie announced she was taking a shower and going to bed. When she left the room, mom grabbed me and pulled me tight.

"I need you so bad baby. I'm going crazy watching you tease the girls. I'll come to your room after Julie goes to bed." she told me then kissed me passionately.

After Julie came out I excused myself saying I was going to bed too.

So slipped into my room, stripped naked, and lay on the bed. Soon mother came in, bathed in the soft moonlight. Her long robe opened as she walked to my bed. As she got to the edge of the bed, she took my head into her two hands and guided it to her hard cock. I opened my mouth and took the head in, running my tongue around it as I looked up into her eyes. Moaning, she pushed more into my mouth until it was pressing into my throat. Holding my head, she slowly worked back and forth, fucking my mouth.

Soon she pulled out and let the robe fall. Leaning over she whispered "On your knees baby, ass up and face down in your pillow. I don't want your sister to hear us."

I did as she instructed. On my knees at the edge of the bed, my face buried in my pillow to stifle my sounds. She stood beside the bed and ran her hands over my ass cheeks

I felt the head of her hard cock press into me. Moaning in my pillow, I pushed back at her. With one slow thrust, she pushed all twelve inches into me. I squealed.

Holding me tight against her she whispered into my ear "Darn, you are so tight. Feels so good on my cock."

Then she started, pulling back until only the head of her cock was in me then shoving all the way back in. Long slow thrusts. Taking her time fucking me. I was moaning and crying out into my pillow with every thrust. It felt wonderful. After some time, I felt her push all the way into me, stop, and felt her cock spasm deep in me. Then the warm flood of her cum, flowing into me. My ass naturally twitched, feeling her unload. Squeezing her cock, milking it. Gasping, spent, she collapsed on me. I was panting, enjoying the feel of her cock buried deep in me. Finally, she pulled back, feeling her spent cock slide out of me. She leaned over and kissed me passionately.

"I love you, baby. I am so glad you are here," she whispered to me.

Then she stood, picked up her robe, and quietly left my room. I collapsed and fell into a wonderful sleep.

(to be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
309 Followers