Ryan's Summer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,551 Followers

"See what I mean?" Then Mary stood up and opened her robe. "See how wide my hips are... and I've never had a baby." The lower half of the sexy woman was suddenly bare, exposing her trim waist, sexily flaring hips and firm thighs.

Ryan's eyes grew even wider when he realized that the crotch of her bikini bottom had somehow slipped between her sex lips, leaving one smooth lip exposed. His penis sprang to life, growing rapidly down the leg of his shorts.

Mary saw Ryan's eyes and she smiled. She slipped her robe off and then she moved over and sat in the chair next to him. She leaned over and placed a hand on his surprised face. Her voice lowered to a husky whisper as she said, "You are a very handsome boy... and so shy. Are you a virgin?"

The question caught Ryan completely off guard. His first reaction was to say no, but he was sure she would be able to tell that it was a lie. "Uh... well... uh..." he stuttered.

Mary smiled, sliding her hand off his face and onto his chest. She placed the palm of her hand on his strong chest and said, "It's okay. That's very sexy to a lot of women... especially older women." The older woman's eyes seem to become glassy and she added as if to herself, "God a real virgin."

Ryan was sure that she could feel his pounding heart in his chest. It may have been the first time he ever felt proud of being a virgin.

Mary stretched out her index finger and began to trace her fingernail in circles across his smooth skin. She leaned her head on the palm of her other hand and watched his eyes as her finger moved across his strong pectoral muscles until it reached his nipple.

The fingernail circled his nipple, sending chills down his spine. His penis was now pulsing against his thigh, uncomfortably trapped in his swim shorts. He squirmed in his seat.

Mary's eyes glanced down and saw his predicament. "That looks very uncomfortable," she whispered. "You can adjust it if you want."

Sweat broke out on Ryan's forehead. He was unable to move, paralyzed with fear and excitement. There was no way he was going to adjust his penis if front of this woman.

"Here," Mary said and boldly reached down and grasp his hardened penis. "My, my," she gasped when she felt his pulsing shaft.

Ryan jumped in his seat and almost climaxed as he felt the warm and soft hand of the pretty woman wrap around his shaft. It wasn't the first time a girl had touched him but it was certainly the most exciting. He watched in shock as she pulled his penis upward, working it under his still wet swim trunks until it was straight up, tenting his shorts.

"That's better huh?"

Ryan couldn't answer. His eyes were wide as saucers as he looked back up at the older woman's now lust filled eyes.

"You have very nice equipment there," she said, still whispering. She moved her fingernail back to his chest and slid it down and across his hard stomach muscles. When her fingernail reached his belly button she paused and ran it around the little indentation once before moving lower. She stopped at the top of his shorts.

Ryan held his breath, paralyzed with fear, as he watched her finger slip under the elastic. He sat helplessly as she used one finger to lift his shorts. He closed his eyes, too embarrassed to watch as he felt the material lift from his throbbing penis. Then he felt the elastic slip down until half his shaft was bared.

"Oh my," Mary gasped in real shock when she saw the blood engorged head. It looked like a small mushroom. Mary let the elastic snap down, trapping his penis against his stomach.

Ryan's eyes flew open and he looked down. The elastic of his shorts cut into his penis, forcing more blood to the already large head. The shaft began to move up and down in time with his rapid heartbeat.

Ryan was mortified. Since he was a small boy, the shape of his penis head had embarrassed him. While his penis was a little longer than normal, the head was twice the normal size and looked like a mushroom. When he saw other kids his age, none of their penises looked like his and he worried that he might be deformed. It became such an issue for him that he had conned his mother into signing a note so that he did not have to shower after gym. Then, as he grew older, he became very discrete, showering after everyone was gone.

"This is amazing," Mary said, now with a slight tremor in her voice. Her own breathing had become more rapid. What started as a little game had suddenly become seriously exciting to the older and experienced woman. With her outstretched finger she touched the swollen head gently and felt Ryan tremble. Then her fingertip traced a path across the smooth head, slipping across the top and through a stream of clear juice dripping from the slit. She rested her finger under the head and then lifted it slightly until she could see the stream of juice running from the large slit. "Mmmmm," she said and began to smear the juice across the stretched surface of the now purple crown.

Ryan moaned and stretched his trembling legs out as he watched the beautiful woman play with his penis. He glanced quickly up at the house and then back down to the moving finger. Never in his wildest imagination would he have thought this would be happening to him. Nothing had prepared him for this. His head was spinning so fast that he thought he might pass out. His chest heaved up and down as he gasped for breath, sucking air through his open mouth.

"You have a beautiful cock," Mary whispered breathlessly and then added, "I've never seen a head so large."

Ryan fought the urge to get up and run. Instead he sat frozen as he watched the older woman slip her finger across the now sticky surface of the head, leaving a trail of his juice behind. All of his focus was on his pulsing penis head and her finger as it continued to move across the stretched skin until the entire head was shining with his pre-cum juice.

"My husband used to like me to do this," Mary said excitedly as she made a circle out of her thumb and index finger and squeezed the sensitive skin just below the crown. Then she began to rotate her fingers slowly, first one direction and then the other, using his juice as a lubricant.

"Ohhhh!" Ryan moaned. He closed his eyes, fighting desperately to hold back his climax. He lifted his hips from the chair, his strong legs stiffening and he gasped for breath.

Mary continued to twist her fingers; her head still on her hand in a casual attitude as if this was something she did everyday. However, inside she felt anything but casual. Unknown to Ryan, her heart was now pounding in her chest and she felt her juice pouring into the crotch of her bathing suit. It was going to be soaked when she got up.

Ryan gasped as she alternately squeezed and twisted her fingers. When he lifted his hips again and moaned she let go for a second but used her fingertip to trace a bulging vein until it disappeared under his shorts. Then she moved back up the shaft and wrapped her fingers around the ridge and under the head again.

"Oh God Mrs.... uh... Mary," Ryan gasped in warning.

She knew that the young man couldn't take anymore. "It's okay sweetheart, you can cum," Mary whispered excitedly. She began to squeeze her fingers tighter and twist them back and forth faster.

"Oh Jesus," Ryan gasped. He could feel his balls begin to tighten like they always do when he was ready to climax from his own hand. It was a familiar feeling that always sent shock waves up and down his spine. He lifted his hips higher as the large mushroom head grew even larger. "Ohhhhhhh," he groaned. Suddenly, he felt his cum streaking up the shaft. It blasted out of the opening like a fire hose, squirting all the way up his chest and splattering just under his chin.

"Good God!" Mary exclaimed as she watched the first giant blast of sperm hit his chest. She squeezed her legs together, pressing the crotch of her suit against the swollen inner lips of her vagina. The second shot went even higher, hitting Ryan under his chin. She squeezed and twisted her fingers in time with the pulsing shaft. When she felt the third blast rushing through the shaft, she closed her eyes briefly and trembled. Her swollen sex lips throbbed and a small but intense climax rushed through her. It was unexpected and quite a surprise to her because she normally needed quite a bit of stimulation... preferably the oral kind... to climax.

When Mary opened her eyes again, Ryan's penis was still spitting juice. Her face showed amazement as she watched his thick cream continue to cover his chest and stomach. Finally, the contractions slowed until the sperm dribbled out slowly and trickled across her fingers.

Ryan lay gasping for breath. When he opened his eyes, he wondered if it had all been a dream. But then he saw Mary's smiling face and felt his own face flush in embarrassment. Then she casually picked up a cloth napkin and tossed it onto his chest.

"You have pool work to do young man. I'll see you next week," she said as she stood up.

Ryan's mouth was still wide open when he saw that one lip of her sex was still exposed and the material of the crotch of her bikini was soaked with her juice. She carried her robe over her shoulder, leaving her buttocks bare, as she walked away. He watched her sexy butt sway back and forth, in an almost exaggerated fashion, until she disappeared into the house. Suddenly he realized that his still half-hard penis was out of his shorts and his chest was covered with his semen. He stood up and the blood rushed to his head, causing him to sway. As the spinning eased, he again wondered if it had all been a dream: a wonderful and sexy dream. But then he felt the sticky cum running down his chest and knew that it has been real. He used the napkin to wipe the evidence from his chest and stomach and then raced over and dove into the water.

Ryan couldn't see the pretty woman as she leaned against the kitchen counter. Her legs were trembling so much that she could barley remain standing and her still cum wet fingers were between her legs, rubbing her very swollen sex lips. Incredibly, within seconds she was climaxing again. It was stronger than the first one and made her legs give out, forcing her to the floor and onto her butt.

The telephone rang in the office Jerome Williams as he sat working at his desk. "AquaSpa Pools," he answered.

"Jerome, this is Mary Wellsworth."

A smile grew on his face. "Hi Mrs. Wellsworth. How has your day been?"

"Marvelous Jerome. I wanted to tell you how pleased I am with Ryan. He is a sweet and shy boy. How did you know that he was just what I wanted?"

"I've been doing this for years. Let's just say that I have my ways."

"Well, you have exceeded my expectations."

"So, I take it that the young man is to your liking?"

"Very much so. But I don't want to move to fast... don't want to scare him away."

"After he has seen you, I don't think wild horses could drag him away," Jerome laughed.

"Is he going to Sandra's house this afternoon or tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow I think."

"Good. We'll see how that works out."

"If I know Mrs. Billings, Ryan is in for quite an education," Jerome laughed again.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you how pleased I am. Make sure you send me your bill."

"Don't worry, I'll tell Cindy to do it right now."

"Bye and thanks again."

"You're welcome," Jerome answered and hung up. He brought up the Wellsworth account and plugged in a number. The bill was five times what he would normally charge for pool services.

Chapter 3

Ryan was soaked with sweat and exhausted when he arrived home that day. He had taken care of two other pools after leaving the Wellsworth estate. It was harder work than he had imagined. But, he wasn't just tired from the work. The excitement of the visit to the Wellsworth had worn him out more than the physical labor. Still, when his head hit the pillow, he couldn't sleep. And, he barely slept the rest of the night. He kept going over the events of the day, reliving every second from the moment he arrived at the mansion to the time he left. It was the strangest but most exciting day of his life. By the time the sun brightened his room, he had only slept for a total of two hours.

He got up and dressed quickly, putting on a tank top and cut off jeans. He hurried out to the car and checked to see if he had enough chemicals. Then he headed out for his second day of work with a feeling of excitement in his stomach. His first appointment was at 10 A.M. and was in the same neighborhood as the Wellsworths. He wondered what his next customer looked like as he drove through his own run-down section of town, hardly noticing the dilapidated houses and old cars on the front lawns. A bridge over an expressway separated his poor community from the ritzy section of town. As he turned into the development he saw a police cruiser sitting along the side of the road. Benny had warned him that the police would hassle him, especially driving his junk car, so he had placed a sticker on the door of his car that read, "AquaSpa Pools." He waved to the cops and they waved back. The sticker worked.

As he passed the Wellsworth's estate he felt a little chill of excitement and suddenly wished it were next week. Several houses down the street he found the next address on his list. He pulled up to the large iron gate like yesterday, but this one was already opened. He drove up the driveway until he reached the main house and stopped in front. The house was not quite as imposing as the Wellsworth's but it was nonetheless beautiful. He waited for a few minutes but when no one came out he got out of the car and walked up the steps and rang the doorbell. A moment later a woman in a casual summer dress came to the door. She was trim and in her early forties, dark hair, very pretty, with a friendly face. Ryan thought she must be Mrs. Billings.

"You must be Ryan Crawford from the pool service," the woman said.

"Yes ma'am," he answered, surprised that she knew his name.

"You're early. I'm Ms. Baker, Mrs. Billings' assistant. She is in her office. Come in and I will see if she is ready to see you."

"Uh... I'm just here to clean the pool," Ryan said, not expecting to be invited in.

"I know," Ms. Baker said and led him into the house and to a large living room.

"Please have a seat. Would you care for anything to drink?" she asked.

"No ma'am."

The woman smiled. "I love a young man with manners. I'll be right back."

A few minutes later she returned and told him that Mrs. Billings would see him in a few minutes. "Are you sure I can't offer you a drink?"

"Uh... okay, a Coke please."

She returned with a Coke on a tray and then bent over to place it on the table in front of Ryan.

His eyes grew wide when he realized that he could see down the front of her dress. Her large and mature breasts swung freely, exposing the two large orbs all the way to her nipples. As he stared, she looked up from her bent over position and saw him looking. He saw a smile come to her face.

"I'll be back for you in a few minutes." With that she left.

It took Ryan a few minutes to recover from the shock of seeing the woman's bare breasts. As he sipped his Coke nervously, he got up to look around the expensively furnished room. He figured the furnishings in the living room alone probably cost more than his entire house. There were ornate statures, giant portraits and expensive jade carvings throughout the room. On one side of the room were four tall sliding windows that looked out over the deck, the swimming pool, and several tennis courts. In the distance were rolling hills stretching as far as he could see. He was just thinking of how nice it would be to live in a place like this when the woman returned.

"Mrs. Billings will see you now." She turned and led him toward the stairs.

Ryan was eye level with her buttocks as he followed her up the wooden spiral staircase. The dress was snug at the waist and rather tight on her hips. She had a very nice shape for a woman of her age. Until yesterday, Ryan figured that any woman over 30 was old. However, after what happened at the Wellsworth's, he had begun to change his mind. Now, as he watched the woman sway her hips in front of him, he was shocked to feel a tingling in his crotch.

At the top of the stairs, the woman led him across a balcony that overlooked the living room and to a large oak door. She knocked and without waiting for an answer, she opened the door and directed him past her. As she did she whispered "Good luck," and she smiled strangely at him.

Ryan had no idea what "Good luck," meant. "Uh... thanks," he said. When he turned he saw a woman sitting at a large mahogany desk. She had her head down and was writing something and didn't look up as he walked over and stood at the desk. Ryan could see that she looked to be older than Mary Wellsworth, but younger than Ms. Baker. She had brown hair and it was elegantly styled, falling short of her shoulders and turned under. She had on a pair of horned-rimmed glasses. She almost had the appearance of a stern but pretty schoolmistress.

Suddenly she looked up and Ryan was staring into her big brown eyes. Her face was unsmiling but her eyes seemed to twinkle. He found himself staring into her eyes as if hypnotized.

The woman sat back and folded her hands under her chin, pressing her index fingers thoughtfully to her lips. "So you're Ryan Crawford?"

It was a statement and not a question. "Yes ma'am," Ryan answered anyway. He suddenly wondered if somehow she thought he was applying for a job. Then he added, "I'm just here to clean the pool."

"I know that. However, I insist on meeting everyone that works in my house," she said rather sternly. Then her lips curled in a slight smile. "Especially if they are handsome young men!" She motioned toward a sofa and said, "Please have a seat and I'll be with you in a second."

Ryan sat on a leather sofa, still feeling like he was being interviewed for a job. He looked around the large office/study and saw walls of books and plaques. The room appeared somewhat masculine, yet there were many feminine touches. There were fresh cut flowers in vases, frilly flowing curtains on the windows, and the room had a sweet smell of perfume. On the walls was several diplomas and he saw Sandra Billings name on all of them... Doctor Sandra Billings. One was a college diploma from Dartmouth; another was a Master's from Stanford and another PHD and MD from Johns Hopkins University. Ryan was impressed.

"May I join you," Sandra said.

Ryan was startled. He was lost in thought and hadn't heard her get up from her desk. Now she was standing over him with a smile on her face. She had taken her glasses off and Ryan could see that she had a very pretty face. She had on a white blouse that had two buttons unbuttoned at the top and there was a string of white pearls around her neck. Her beige skirt was relatively short and quite tight. She had a very attractive figure from what he could see.

"Uh... yes ma'am... sure," Ryan stuttered.

Sandra sat down on the sofa and leaned to the side, crossing her legs comfortably.

Ryan's eyes naturally focused on her legs. He saw her short skirt pull upward, exposing an expanse of thigh and revealing just the hint of the top of her nylons.

"So, I understand that you have just joined the AquaSpa team."

Ryan wouldn't have called it a team since he only knew one other guy that worked there. "Yes ma'am."

"I think it's pretty hard to get a job with them. I know that they're very selective."

Ryan didn't think he had been specially selected. It was just a program to help poor kids. Still, if she thought he was special there wasn't any reason to tell her different.

"First, let me tell you a little about me. As you can see," she said, waiving her arm toward the diploma filled walls, "I am a physiologist and a medical doctor. I deal mostly in sexual disorders but I dabble in other psychosomatic disorders as well. I specialize in unorthodox treatments... treatments that sometimes are frowned upon by my profession."

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,551 Followers