Ryan's Summer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,605 Followers

Ryan's face turned redder and his penis throbbed as she gently dabbed the tip again. Then he watched her wrap her hand around the shaft. He felt a chill run down his spine when the pretty woman squeezed his shaft, sliding her soft hand from base to tip, milking more juice from the head. He stared at the face of the pretty woman and saw something in her eyes. Suddenly, her head began to move closer to his penis until he could feel her breath on the pulsing head.

Then they were both startled by the knock at the door.

The doctor sat back, taking a deep and ragged breath. "Come in."

Ryan gasped when he realized that the doctor's assistant, or whatever she was, was going to see him naked.

Sandra saw his concerned look and said, "Don't worry, Ms. Baker is my assistant but she is also a trained nurse."

Somehow that didn't make Ryan feel any better. He closed his eyes tightly as the older woman entered the room. He tried vainly to cover his erection with his hands and therefore didn't see the smile that passed between the two women.

"Okay Ryan, we're going to measure you now," Doctor Billings said and fought back another smile.

Ms. Baker stood behind Ryan and wrapped the tape measure around his chest and called out, "42 inches." Then she wrapped it around his waist and said, "32 inches." After that she came around and stood next to the doctor.

"Hold this to the base," Sandra said.

Ryan watched as the older woman stretched the tape measure to the base of his penis, pressing it into his pubic hair.

Ms. Baker held the tape and Sandra stretched it to the tip. "Seven and a half inches. A little above normal." Then she took the tape and wrapped it around his shaft and took a measurement. "Six inches," she said, almost in a whisper now. Finally she wrapped it around the head. Her eyes opened wide and she looked up at the other woman who returned her look of astonishment. "Eight inches!" His penis head was almost twice the size of a normal man.

Ryan was trembling now. His penis throbbed with every beat of his heart and pumped juice from the head in a steady stream.

However, he wasn't the only one in the room excited.

"Now, we need to take a sperm sample," Sandra said as casually as she could.

Ryan's eyes flew open. He might have been na‹ve but he had a pretty good idea what that meant. However, before he could react, Sandra stood up and leaned close to him, one of her soft breasts pressed into his shoulder as her hand reached for his throbbing penis.

"Ms. Baker, why don't you hold the specimen cup," she said as she began move her hand slowly up and down his penis.

The older woman sat down on the stool and held the open specimen cup under the head of his penis.

"Oh Jesus," Ryan moaned as he felt Sandra's soft hand began to stroke him. No matter how embarrassed he was he couldn't deny the pleasure that was suddenly consuming him. In spite of everything, his hips began to move in time with the stroking hand. The feel of her soft breast on his arm and smell of her sweet perfume made his head spin. She was so close that he could feel her breath on his cheek. Then he felt a hand on his testicles. Ms. Baker was stroking his squirming balls, cupping them gently in her warm hand. Suddenly, Sandra's hand began to move faster.

"Just relax," Sandra whispered. "That's it... that's it," she hissed as she felt Ryan body react to her stroking. Then she abruptly stopped. She said, "Now relax a minute. We want to build your sperm so that we get a good sample."

Ryan gasped and then groaned. He was now a mass of trembling flesh.

Still holding his shaft, the doctor moved behind him and reached around to place the other hand on his penis. Her breasts flattened against his back as both hands began to pump him... very slowly this time. "You have a wonderful cock Ryan. It's going to make a lot of women happy," she whispered.

"Ohhhh!!!" Ryan gasped.

"That's it, you're getting close aren't you," Sandra whispered excitedly.

"Mmmmm," was all that Ryan could manage to hiss. His hips began to move in time with the doctor's hands. He held his eyes closed tightly as waves of pleasure rushed up and down his spine. With another excited moan, Ryan felt his cream began to streak up his shaft. Suddenly the head grew and the large slit opened, spewing his sperm with great force into the air.

Ms. Baker was unprepared for the volume and force of Ryan's ejaculation. The blast flew across the top of the cup and hit her on her chest just above the opening of her dress. It made a splat sound in the otherwise quiet room.

Sandra was surprised as well. She stopped stroking him for a second and her eyes opened wide at the site of Ryan's sperm splattering with such force on Ms. Baker's chest. Then she almost laughed when she saw her friend's surprised expression.

Ms. Baker grabbed the shaft and directed it toward the open cup just in time to catch the second volley. Then both women watched in amazement as Ryan's sperm filled the cup, each pulse of his penis adding more cream to the rapidly filling cup.

Ryan's eyes were closed tightly as pleasure washed over him. His legs swayed and threatened to give out.

Beside him, Sandra and Ms. Baker were both pumping the shaft now, milking the copious sperm from his balls. It appeared that the cup was not going to be large enough to hold it all, as the sperm continued to pump out. Finally, the flowing sperm dwindled to a trickle, leaving only a quarter of an inch before the cup overflowed. Sandra and then Ms. Baker squeezed the shaft one last time and then the older woman wiped the remaining juice from the head. She held the cup up, looked at Sandra and mouthed "Wow."

"There, that wasn't so bad was it?" Sandra asked with an excited smile.

Ryan couldn't answer. He opened his eyes in time to see Ms. Baker screw the lid on the cup. When she stood up, his eyes grew wide again as he saw the remnants of his cum trickling between her breasts. He stood with his mouth open as she left the room.

"You can put your clothes back on Ryan," Sandra said in a professional tone, as she casually began to straighten up the room. "I'll have the results when you return next week and we can talk then."

With that she ushered the young man quickly out of her office. As soon as her office door was closed, she fell to the sofa and almost ripped her panties off. Seconds later she was moaning in climax.

As Ms. Baker led Ryan to the door he was surprised to see that she had not bothered to clean the sperm that he had squirted onto her chest... he could see that the shiny liquid had trickled down her chest and disappeared between her breasts.

"See you next week," the older woman said and smiled at Ryan.

Ryan's head was spinning as he drove away for the estate. It had been a very embarrassing but nonetheless exciting day. It almost seemed like another erotic dream.

Chapter 4

The rest of the week and the weekend were a blur to Ryan. His thoughts were never far from the events of the past week. It had been an exciting and strange week and one that he would never forget. However, as exciting as it had been, he had the feeling that something fishy was going on. It almost seemed as if he had been set up in some way, but he couldn't figure it out.

As he drove to the Wellsworths the following Tuesday, he thought of his friend Benny. He decided that he would talk to him. He would know what was going on.

When Ryan arrived at the Wellsworth's, "Jigs" met him at the door again and directed him to the pool. The old guy didn't seem as rude this time. As he began to work, he looked around for Mrs. Wellsworth. She was not at the pool and he saw no one on the balcony above. He held out hope that she would know that he was there and come outside. When she still had not appeared as he neared the completion of his tasks, he became disheartened. Then, as he collected his equipment, Jigs came out of the house and strutted over to him.

He said, "Mrs. Wellsworth has requested an audience with you."

Ryan looked at him like he had two heads.

The butler said, "She would like to speak with you."

Ryan's face lit up. "Oh, why didn't you say so?" he said with a big smile.

"Follow me please."

Putting down his equipment, Ryan followed the butler into the house. As he walked behind him he thought of how much the man looked like a penguin and tried unsuccessfully to walk like him.

The butler led Ryan to a large den near the front of the house. He tapped on the door and then opened it and ushered Ryan into the room. Mrs. Wellsworth was sitting on the sofa, dressed in a short summer dress. The dress had a halter-top, with thin straps across her shoulders holding up the bodice. It had a floral design and appeared to be made of a silk. She also had on more jewelry then would normally be worn around the house. Ryan thought that she might have been out this morning.

"Good afternoon Ryan," Mary said. "Sorry I wasn't here when you arrived but I had a ladies club meeting and it ran longer than I expected. It's normally on Fridays but we had to change the time this week."

"No problem. You wanted to have an 'audience' with me?" Ryan asked in an attempt to mimic the butler. He was actually growing to like the way the old guy talked.

Mary smiled and said, "Yes, please sit down."

Ryan sat on a chair across from the pretty woman. He watched her cross her legs and saw her silky dress slip dangerously high on her thighs. From his position, he could see that she wasn't wearing nylons and he had a very good view of her sexy legs. They were tanned, smoothly shaven and well toned. He suddenly wondered what she did to stay in shape.

Mary waited a minute before she started to talk. She could see Ryan's eyes on her legs and shifted slightly, giving him an even better view.

Ryan's eyes grew wide when he realized that he could almost all the way to her ass. When he looked up, he saw her staring at him and his face flushed.

"After you left last week, I became a little concerned about what happened."

Here it comes, thought Ryan and was suddenly worried that he was in trouble.

Mary continued, "I let things go too far. I must apologize to you."

"Apologize to me?" Ryan blurted.

"Yes. I am the adult here and I let things get out of hand. I don't want to be some 'Jezebel' that corrupts young men."

Ryan wanted to scream, "Go ahead and corrupt me!" Instead he said in a rush of stuttered words, "Uh... you... uh I... uh... I liked it."

Mary smiled. "I'm not surprised... you being a virgin and all. But I shouldn't have let it get that far. It's just that you are so cute and I had a hard time controlling myself." The older woman paused, her eyes showing her growing lust. Slowly she uncrossed her legs allowing her legs to open slightly.

Ryan's eyes dropped from her pretty blue eyes to her legs. His own heart began to beat faster as he realized that he could see the soft skin of her inner thighs. The light from the window was shining through the thin summer dress, brightening the normally dark area between her legs and bathing her thighs in a dusty glow. Ryan felt his penis begin to harden.

When their eyes met, Mary had a frown on her face. "Are you looking up my dress young man?"

"Uh... no... I..." Ryan stuttered again, totally at a loss for words.

"Cat got your tongue?" she said. "Or is that a pussy got your tongue?" Her face turned from a frown to a smile and she laughed. "You're cute, she said and then added, "Have you ever seen a real live pussy?" She paused for a second to watch his shocked face.

Ryan couldn't answer.

Slowly she opened her legs wider.

Ryan swallowed hard when he realized that he could see almost to her crotch. Then he watched her legs open another inch and he gasped. She didn't have panties on.

"It's been a long time since anyone has looked at me like you are right now."

Ryan still couldn't find any words. His penis was now totally hard and tenting his shorts.

"I can see that it excites you," she said, looking at his crotch and brazenly opened her legs, letting her dress slide up her thighs until it was rumpled at her waist. Her breathing was heavy now and she squirmed in her seat.

The room was suddenly very quiet with only the heavy breathing of the two of them.

"Would you like to kiss it?"

Ryan suddenly thought he was hearing things. She couldn't have said what he thought he heard. He stared at her with a dumb look.

"I know you've heard of oral sex. It's been so long since anyone has used their mouth on me." Mary was rapidly losing control. She shifted slightly lower on the sofa and spread her legs wider. "Come here," she gasped.

Ryan hesitated for a second but then, like a zombie, he stood up and took several steps toward Mary.

Impatiently the older woman reached up and grabbed his hand, pulling him downward.

Ryan almost fell as he let the older woman pull him to his knees. Now he was staring at her throbbing vagina, only inches away. He could see that there was a clear liquid running from the inner lips. His head began to spin when he got of whiff of her excitement. The scent was like an aphrodisiac and made his penis throb in his shorts.

The pretty woman began to rub her thighs with her hands, spreading them even further in the process. "Will you eat me?" she asked, her face turning into a pout.

There was a roaring in Ryan's head and he barely heard the words. However, he knew what she was asking. While he wasn't totally naive about oral sex, he had never done it. He had heard the boys talk and even seen movies, but this was different, this was a real flesh and blood woman... and she wanted him to eat her. He was scared to death.

Mary could see the panic in Ryan's eyes. She knew that she had to act fast or risk him running from the room in fright. "Come on... I'll tell you how to eat me." With that she grabbed the surprised boy's head, pulling him down until his head was between her thighs. "Kiss my thighs," she gasped.

Ryan felt her warm thighs caressing his face, his mouth only inches from her baby smooth sex lips. His own excitement quickly overcame his fear and he began to kiss the soft flesh of her inner thigh. His head was spinning even faster and he could feel the blood pumped through his body like molten lava.

"Oh yes," Mary gasped as she directed his head closer and closer to her center. She felt his wet tongue on her soft thighs. She allowed him to kiss her thighs until she couldn't stand it anymore. Then she grasped his hair and whispered in a lust filled voice, "Now kiss my pussy lips." She hunched her hips upward, pulled his mouth down and then gasped when she felt the young boy's lips touch her swollen and sensitive inner lips. Ohhhhhhh Jesus!"

Almost automatically, Ryan's tongue slipped out of his mouth and he licked upward, bringing another gasp of pleasure from the older woman. Without being told to, he reached for the back of her thighs and lifted her legs and moved closer. Slowly he began to lick her, slipping his tongue between the swollen lips. He couldn't believe that he was actually licking a woman. It was the realization of a thousand dreams. But this was far better than any dream that he had ever imagined.

"That's it... that's it, lick me. Lick me just like that," Mary gasped as her hips began to move up and down with excitement. She hadn't been this excited in years. Her husband was a wonderful man but he wasn't much of a lover. In fact, he had never eaten her.

It only took a few seconds for Ryan to realize that he liked eating pussy. It tasted different than he imagined; it was salty but almost sweet and the fleshy inner lips felt hot to his tongue. He slipped his tongue past them and into her waiting hole where a pool of her juice waited. As he stirred the juice deep in her hole he could feel her inner muscles pulsing, almost like his tongue was being sucked into her body.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Mary screamed and pulled Ryan's head tight to her bumping hips. Suddenly, she felt a climax approaching. She hadn't wanted to climax this quickly but there was no stopping the rushing train. Fireworks began to go off in her head as pleasure washed over her. The intensity of her climax was greater than anything that she had experienced in years... maybe better than anything she had ever experienced. Her body trembled and she convulsed in pleasure as shock waves rippled through her.

Ryan was lost in the task of licking the beautiful woman and was totally oblivious to her climax. He continued to lick her, enjoying the copious juice that was now pouring from her hole. Then, without any direction from her, his tongue found her clit. He used his fingers to open her lips, freeing the tiny button to his lapping tongue. While he knew that the clit was the center of a woman's pleasure, he didn't really know what he was doing. However, he knew from Mary's grunts of pleasure that she was enjoying it.

Just as Mary's first climax waned, Ryan's tongue swirled around her clit. She hadn't caught her breath when the second climax started. It was double the intensity of the first one. "Oh God sweetheart eat meeee!!!" she gasped almost hysterically. She bucked her hips up into the boy's inexperienced mouth as her hands pulled his head tight to her throbbing lips. Her legs slipped around his head, imprisoning him between her soft thighs.

There was no doubt now, even to an inexperienced boy, that the woman was climaxing. Her legs tightened around his head and her hands held his head to her throbbing vagina. For just a second, Ryan almost panicked. His mouth and nose were buried in the wet flesh of the convulsing woman and he couldn't breathe. He pulled back enough to breathe through his nose and continued to lick her. Then, when he felt her relax and he could move his head again, instead of stopping, his mouth went wild. He sucked her wet flesh into his mouth and used his teeth to nibble at the swollen lips. Then he buried his tongue deep into her hole again and began to pump it in and out. Her thighs trembled against his cheeks and his face was now soaked with her juice. There was so much that it dripped from his cheeks and chin.

Mary was lost in a sea of pleasure that was beyond anything she had ever experienced. No man, young or old, had taken her to the places she was now going. When one climax ended, another began until she could no longer distinguish between one climax and the next. They blended together to form one long chain of orgasms. Her mind no longer functioned and all thoughts left her head as the incredible pleasure consumed her entire being.

Ryan was in heaven as well. He didn't know much about sex but he knew that he loved this. Now he knew what all the guys were bragging about when they talked about eating pussy. It exceeded his wildest dreams.

Mary's climaxes were so intense and continued for so long that she lost consciousness for a moment. However, when she came around, Ryan was still busy eating her. She smiled an unseen smile at him and gently pushed his head from her suddenly very sensitive vagina.

There was a dazed look on Ryan's face as he stared at the older woman. It took him a minute to realize where he was or what he had been doing. He could feel juice dripping from his face and he used the back of his hand to wipe his lips.

Mary took his face in her hands and leaned close to him. "That was the most terrific climax that I have ever had. Or, I guess I should say climaxes." With that she leaned forward and brought her lips to his.

When she released his head, Ryan sat back in stunned silence.

"Stand up," she whispered.

Ryan stood up in front of the seated woman. He watched with excitement as she reached for the waist of his swim shorts. Then, before he could even gasp, she pulled them to his knees.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,605 Followers