Ryan's Summer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,615 Followers

"Oh Jesus," Mary gasped when she saw his penis throbbing in front of her face. She had a sudden desire to throw caution to the wind and take the boy to her room. However, this was just for fun and she wasn't intending to actually "fuck" the young boy. While it was incredibly tempting, she knew that she had to draw the line somewhere. She also knew that she had to act fast or risk having him rape her. She reached up with both hands and grabbed the stunned boy's penis. Both of her fists fit on the shaft with room left over. She began to move her hands back and forth watching the swollen head pulse and begin to ooze a steady stream of juice. Her heart was suddenly pounding in her chest again and she had the sudden urge to kiss his penis. Her head began to move forward.

Ryan was overheated. Eating the beautiful woman had almost brought him to a climax several times inside his shorts. Now, with her hands pumping him, he couldn't last long. He saw her beautiful face moving closer to him. When her mouth opened, Ryan lost control and his penis throbbed, blasting out a long string of cum, directly into the surprised woman's face. To Ryan it appeared that it was all happening in slow motion. He saw his juice shoot out in an arch and land on her nose and then splatter across her cheeks. It didn't seem real... he couldn't actually be squirting his sperm into this beautiful woman's face. Yet, there it was in front of him, running down her cheek.

Mary yelped and pulled her head back in shock. The next volley hit her between her breasts and the next landed on her bodice. It began to cover her dress as she continued to pump the spewing shaft. She had never seen so much cum. It was as if she had turned on a water hose. The flow finally began to dwindle. Mary had sperm all over her face, on her dress and even on her bare thighs.

When Ryan could think again, he realized what he had done and his face turned scarlet. He wanted to say he was sorry but no words would come out. He was mortified that he had lost control as he stared at her soiled dress and dripping face, waiting for her wrath. To his complete and utter surprise, she smiled at him and stuck out her tongue. She lapped across his still throbbing penis, taking a gob of his cum on her tongue. Then, as Ryan watched she swallowed it.

Mary looked down at her spattered dress. "My but you cum like a horse," she said and laughed.

Finally finding his voice, Ryan stuttered, "I'm.... I'm... sorry."

"No harm, it will clean. Now, I think you probably have some other pools to clean."

"Uh... yeah..." the still stunned boy answered. Then he watched as the pretty woman got up and left him standing with his shorts still around his ankles.

Ryan was still in a daze as he went back outside, picked up his pool cleaning equipment and left the Wellsworth's mansion. However, there was a smile on his face and a bounce in his step.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,615 Followers