Ryan's Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,583 Followers

Over and over Ryan's swollen balls pumped his thick cream into her mouth. It took quite some time before his hands eased on the back of her head. When they did, the pretty doctor didn't pull away immediately. She continued to moan deep in her throat as she sucked the rapidly shrinking head, her hand still trying to milk more from his depleted balls.

Ryan finally staggered backward and fell onto the sofa. He closed his eyes as his still thumping heart gradually returned to normal.

Doctor Billings sat on the sofa in stunned silence. She wasn't exactly sure how things had gotten out of hand so quickly; she thought that she was the one doing the seducing. She stood up on unsteady legs and said rather abruptly, "Well, Ryan... I think we made some real progress today. I'll see you next week." Although she tried to act professional, there was still a tremor in her voice and, unknown to her, a gob of cream at the corner of her mouth. She pushed a lock of hair from her face and straightened her dress before walking over to her desk on unsteady legs and sitting down. Then she put her glasses on, pretending to make notes on Ryan's chart.

Ryan stood up and shyly said, "Okay... I... I'm... uh...I'll just go." With that he let himself out of the doctor's office. He stood in a daze on the balcony for a few seconds. Then he heard Ms. Baker in the kitchen and walked down the stairs. He slipped quietly up behind her and stopped. His liaison with the doctor had emboldened him. He reached out, wrapped his arms around her and grasped her breasts from behind. She squealed and tried to jump away but Ryan held her tight. "Thanks for the conversation at lunch," he whispered as he slowly massaged her large breasts in both hands. His penis hardened against her buttocks. It took only seconds before he felt her stop struggling. She began to breathe heavily as she leaned back into him.

"I have to do the pool now. Will I see you next week?" he whispered into her ear.

"Uh... yes..." the suddenly excited woman hissed.

With that he kissed her neck and then abruptly let her go and headed out to the car.

Ryan was whistling as he gathered up his pool supplies and walked around to the pool. He could hardly wait to visit Mrs. Wellsworth next week.

Chapter 6

The rain was pouring so hard that the old windshield wipers on Ryan's car were unable to clear the window and he almost passed the Wellsworth estate. He hit the brakes and turned quickly into their driveway. Suddenly, a lightning flash made the old iron gates look like something out of a bad horror movie. He stretched his arm out the permanently opened window and pressed the buzzer. Jigs sounded irritated when he answered. "Sorry Jigs but the pool still has to be cleaned, even when it rains."

The gates opened and Ryan drove up the driveway and around to the servants parking. He put on a thin plastic raincoat and got his equipment. As he approached the pool, another bolt of lightning flashed in the sky. Ryan realized that it wasn't a good idea to be holding a metal vacuum pole while standing near a pool in an electrical storm. He quickly tested the pool chemicals and adjusted the chlorine setting and then went into the main cabana to wait out the storm.

Ryan made himself comfortable on a lounge chair and listened to the rain pouring on the canvas roof. It was a hot and humid day so Ryan slipped off his raincoat and then his shirt, leaving him in sandals and swim trunks. He sat back and waited. A few minutes later he saw someone with an umbrella come out of the house. The rain was falling so hard that it was difficult to see who it was until they were almost at the cabana. A smile brightened his face when he saw Mrs. Wellsworth step quickly into the cabana and close the umbrella.

"My but you are a dedicated pool service man," Mary said as she sat the umbrella in the corner.

Ryan liked the "man" part. "Service is our business," he quipped.

Mary was wearing a floor length white terrycloth bathrobe and her hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

Ryan noticed that she wasn't wearing any makeup. His heart fluttered when he realized that she was prettier without the makeup; she actually looked younger. Suddenly, the gloomy day brightened considerably for him.

"I thought you might like a little company while you wait out the storm," Mary said as she turned and reached up to untie the rope holding the curtain of the cabana open. She let that one fall and then untied the other side and let it fall, enclosing the room in a hazy glow.

A bolt of lightning flashed and Ryan saw Mrs. Wellsworth's smiling face as she stood at the entrance. The sound of the rain on the canvas roof was almost enough to overshadow Ryan's suddenly pounding heart. He watched in amazement as she began to slowly untie her robe. His eyes grew wide when the robe opened slightly, revealing that she was naked underneath. His penis sprung to life as he saw the beautiful woman slip the robe from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. He stared at her gorgeous body. The light behind her silhouetted her form, exaggerating the curve of her waist and the flare of her hips. Her breasts sat firmly on her chest and her nipples were already hard. He glanced down at her smoothly shaven sex lips and saw a sparkle of liquid.

The room was suddenly very quiet with only the occasional clap of thunder and the drone of the steady rain falling on the roof. The now naked woman walked over to another lounge chair and sat down. Then she patted the seat next to her.

Ryan quickly stood up, his penis tenting his swim shorts as he walked over and sat beside her.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" Mary asked almost shyly.

"God yes," Ryan gushed as he stared into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Pretty enough to kiss?"

Ryan's head was spinning with excitement as he watched her lean close to him and close her eyes. He moved closer, tentatively touching her lips with his. Suddenly, before he knew it, her mouth was mashed to his and her tongue was pushing into his mouth. He wrapped his arms around her warm, naked body and moaned as he forced her tongue out of his mouth and pushed into hers. His mouth filled with the peppermint freshness of her saliva and wondered if his mouth tasted as nice. He could feel her nipples almost burning into his naked chest and his penis throbbed in his shorts, threatening to release his cum.

Mary pulled away and leaned back on the lounge chair, pulling Ryan with her. She pulled his mouth back to hers quickly.

Ryan was bent over uncomfortably so he moved until he was kneeling on the lounge next to her thighs, his hands on either side of her head holding him slightly above her now squirming body. He felt her reach for his hand and she pulled it to one of her soft breasts. A moan escaped his lips when he felt her warm flesh under his callused palm. He kneaded the soft mound before finding the nipple. His head was spinning so fast that he though he might pass out. It was impossible for him to believe that he was here, kissing this beautiful naked woman. It was more than he had ever dared dream.

The older woman moaned into his mouth as he began to squeeze the hard nub between his fingers. She moved under him until his knees were now between her legs. Suddenly her legs wrapped around his back and she pulled him down until he was lying on her, his covered erection pressing into her naked groin. Then she began to push his head further down.

Ryan got the message and began to kiss down the soft skin of her neck. She tasted almost sweet to his tongue. He could smell her delicate perfume as he kissed and licked the soft expanse of skin leading down to her shoulder. Soon he reached the crook of her neck and he bit her gently. He felt her shiver and goose bumps appeared on her body. He moved lower, across her collarbone and down until he felt a heaving breast under his lips.

"Oh Jesus, suck my nipples," Mary gasped, finding her voice for the first time.

Ryan didn't need any instructions on what to do. He opened his mouth and sucked one hard nipple inside. He bit it gently and worried it with his tongue, bringing moans of encouragement from the excited woman. When that nipple was pulsing with blood, he began to kiss across the divide to the other mound. He couldn't believe how soft and smooth the flesh of her breasts felt under his lips. The other nipple was already hard and pulsing as he took it into his mouth. When that one was wet with his saliva, he used his hands to pull them together, trying to suck both nipples into his mouth at the same time.

Mary began to push on his shoulders, forcing him to let go of her breasts and move downward. He kissed across her firm stomach, using his tongue to tickle her flesh and leaving a trail of saliva behind. Below her navel, he kissed across to the bone of her hip and back to the other side, teasing her and making her wait. He felt her hips squirming under him, her hands squeezing his shoulders almost painfully with her long, red painted fingernails.

"Please," she begged.

Ryan knew what she wanted. However, he was a fast learner and knew that, unlike men, women loved to be teased to distraction. He kissed down her stomach until he reached her pubic mound. He loved that she was totally devoid of hair. He tickled the opening to her sex with the tip of his tongue before moving to the side. There he ran it down the grove between her outer lips and her thigh and back up again before moving to the other side.

"Oh Jesus," Mary cried, amazed at the young man's skill. She reached for his head and tried to bring it to her throbbing vagina but felt him resist.

Determined to drive her mad with desire first, Ryan pulled his head back. He looked up at the lust-contorted face of the beautiful woman and smiled. Then he started down at her sex. The muted light in the humid cabana gave her lips an almost surrealistic glow. The inner lips were swollen and protruding from the smooth outer lips. While he had very little to compare it to, he thought her vagina was beautiful. The inner lips were quite large and they were swollen with blood and slick with her juice. At the top, a tiny hood of skin covered her clit. He used two fingers to open her, letting the smooth button pop free. It was round and smooth, about the size of a large pea. He could see it actually moving, pulsing with excitement. Just below, there was a clear bubble of juice coming from inside her hole. He opened her wider and watched the clear juice overflow and trickle out of her, slowly disappearing in the crease of her buttocks.

"Oh Ryan, please eat meeeee!" Mary begged, trying to pull his head down.

For a second Ryan resisted, enjoying the sight of her sex so close to his mouth. However, his own need to taste her got the better of him and he let her pull his head down.

"Ahhhhhheeeee!!!" she screamed as his tongue split her lips and slipped inside.

Ryan almost climaxed when he tasted her sweet juice. It flowed out of her like a river and he caught as much as he could on his tongue. He swallowed and then sucked the fat lips into his mouth, creating a sucking noise that echoed off the canvas walls of the cabana. Then he began to plunge his tongue in and out.

"Yes, yes, yes," Mary gasped, pulling his head to her and bucking her hips into his face.

Ryan grabbed her hips in an attempt to hold them still. When that didn't work, he grabbed her thighs and lifted them, pressing them backward until they were on her breasts. He looked up at her, his face dripping with her juice. "Do you want me to suck your clit," he teased.

"Yessssss!!!"

"Hold your legs back," he ordered. When she did, he used his hands to open her. Then he used his index finger and middle finger to push the hood back and free her now very swollen clit. Slowly he lowered his mouth. First he just touched the clit with the tip of his tongue, tickling it and bringing cries of frustration from the excited woman. Then he sucked the little pea into his mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Goddddddddd!!!" Mary screamed and bucked her hips upward. Lightning flashed outside as explosions began to go off in her head. Her body almost doubled over as she lifted her hips up and pulled her knees tightly to her chest. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her face reflected a supine grimace of pleasure.

Ryan saw the lightning and heard the thunder but wasn't sure it had come from outside. He too was lost in pleasure; his senses overcome with the taste of her flowing juices and her convulsing body.

If anything, Mary's orgasm was better than the one last week, and that one had been incredible. The hazy glow created by the flashes of lightning, the heat of the room and sound of the rain on the cabana combined to give this climax an intimacy that was beyond description. Her body was floating on a sea of pleasure that made her forget where she was. Her screams echoed outside the cabana and had there been a stranger around, they would have wondered if someone were being murdered. As it was, the only person that heard was Jigs, who was standing on the balcony overlooking the pool, his old penis finding a life it hadn't known in years.

Ryan continued to eat Mary, never pausing as one climax faded into another and her body convulsed in pleasure. His mouth would fill with her sweet juices until he had to swallow and that sent electric current through him and make his almost painfully hard penis throb with need.

It was almost a half-hour later when he finally relented and allowed her to push his hungry mouth from her incredibly swollen sex lips. His eyes were glazed over with passion, his expression almost primal, as he stared down lustfully at her wrinkled and almost grotesquely swollen inner lips. They were pink from his relentless sucking and wet with her juices and his saliva. The normally prominent and smoothly shaved outer lips were mostly hidden from view by the bulging inner lips.

Mary legs slipped to the lounge chair in exhaustion. Her chest still heaved with excitement as she looked up at the excited young man. Her eyes fell to his penis pulsing under his shorts, threatening to rip the material. When she caught her breath she whispered, "Stand up."

Ryan did as she asked, his heart still pounding in his chest and there was a large wet spot where his juices had soaked through his swim trunks.

Mary sat up and hooked her fingers into the elastic waist of his swim trunks, quickly pulling his shorts to his feet. A little groan escaped her lips when she saw the throbbing penis bouncing up and down in front of her. The head was so swollen and heavy that the shaft almost couldn't hold it. Juice was hanging in slivery threads from the slit.

Through Ryan's sex induced haze he could see that there was still lust in the older woman's eyes. It appeared that she was struggling with her emotions. There seemed to be a long moment of indecision. Finally, her expression changed and she opened her arms to him.

Ryan moved into her embrace, a moan escaping his lips as he felt her warm body pressing to his.

Mary looked up at the excited young man and whispered, "You can't put it inside me but you can rub yourself against me," she whispered. Then, when a look of disappointment appeared on his face, Mary said, "Sorry." She pulled his head down and kissed him tenderly, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Ryan lowered his body until he was lying on her, his chest pressed to her soft breast and his penis lying on her stomach, their lips locked together again. Ryan decided that he liked kissing her. Her lips were soft and warm and the connection felt incredibly intimate. The sensuous way she sucked on his tongue and used her own tongue to circle around his sent chills down his spine.

As they continued to kiss, Mary reached down and grasped his penis.

Ryan lifted up slightly and allowed her to pull it down until it was touching her still swollen lips.

Gently she began to move the swollen head up and down, grazing her lips and mixing their juices.

"Oh God," Ryan gasped. He was now thankful that he had masturbated twice that morning so that he wouldn't climax too soon. However, he still felt an overwhelming urge to climax. He had to think about something else... something that would take his mind off of the immediate need for release. He conjured up a picture in his mind: he was cleaning old lady Mason's pool. She was a crotchety old woman that was never satisfied with anything he did. It worked and the crisis passed.

The closed-in cabana was now very humid as the wet air and the hot day combined to build the heat until both of them were drenched with perspiration.

Their lips parted as Mary pushed Ryan onto his side. There were beads of sweat on her face, her hair was wet and her eyes were now wild with lust again. She pulled one leg up and threw it over Ryan's waist and quickly pulled his penis back to her swollen sex.

Ryan moaned as she again began to rub his swollen head on her outer lips again. Then, as she rubbed it across her hole, he felt the tip slip inside just a little. As the fat lips begin to caress the head, he humped his hips, hoping to push it in deeper. However, she pulled away, moving her hips backward, allowing only the tip to penetrate her.

Unknown to Ryan, there was tempest of emotions creating havoc for Mary. She wanted to take him inside with every fiber of her being. But it was far too dangerous. This was just to be a game she reasoned. If she didn't go all the way, it was somehow okay and she was safe. However, her resistance was rapidly slipping now that she had let it go this far.

Ryan bucked his hips again and gasped as the head of his penis slipped further into her. He reached down and grasped her waist. Then he made a sudden move with his hips and suddenly the head was all the way inside to the ridge.

"Nooooo!!!" Mary gasped. Her heart pounded in her chest as she felt the incredibly large head stretching her. Just a moment more, she told herself... a moment more and she would put a stop to this.

With a gradual increase in pressure, almost too slight to feel, Ryan began to move deeper. Ever so slowly the shaft began to enter the moaning woman.

Mary threw her head back and forth and continued to whisper "no". However, her body was saying, "Yes." It took great will power not to lift her hips to him as she felt the head sliding against the walls of her vagina.

Ryan had never felt anything so good in his young life. The slick walls were driving him mad. He could feel every bump and ripple in her warm canal. He desperately wanted to plunge into her but instead he continued a steady pressure, forcing himself into her. Suddenly the swollen head hit bottom and he was totally buried inside her.

Mary was gasping for breath now. The swollen head was stretching her vagina walls like nothing she had ever experienced. Her hips began to move in little twitching motions and the walls of her vagina began to flutter on the shaft. Her hole was now pulsing from top to bottom, squeezing the shaft like a velvet glove. "No... no... no," she moaned.

Ryan waited for a second, loving the warm wetness of her clenching hole. He now knew what all the guys talked about. But, it was better then he had ever dreamed... better than anyone could have possibly described. The sensation was almost too much for him and he fought back the urge to climax. Taking a deep breath of air into his oxygen starved lungs he slowly pulled back several inches. Then, with a quick push of his hips, he went all the way inside again.

There was an explosion in the overheated woman's brain and she suddenly lost all control and screamed, "Fuck me! Fuck me Ryan!"

Ryan heard the words but they didn't register immediately. He felt Mary grasping his back with her hands, her fingernails digging deeply into his skin.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,583 Followers