Ryan's Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,596 Followers

The doctor had a piece of paper in her hand. She handed it to Ms. Baker who took one last look at Ryan and left.

Doctor Billings came back over and sat down on the sofa. "Well, that was quite bold of you," she said with a smile.

"Huh?"

"Your exposing yourself to Ms. Baker."

Ryan swallowed hard and wondered how she had seen that. Then he glanced at the desk and realized that she must have seen it by the reflection from the glass covering a picture on the wall behind her desk. His face grew redder.

"Don't be embarrassed. We are making great progress." The doctor sat back and crossed her legs, letting her skirt slip far up her thigh. Then she unbuttoned her blazer and allowed it to open. "It's getting rather warm in here, don't you think?"

Ryan almost gasped when he saw that her blouse was almost transparent and that he could plainly see her large brown nipples on either side of the ruffles down the front. His penis pulsed under his hands.

"Now Ryan, I want to ask you to do something for me. You can say no... I realize we may be progressing too fast." She paused as if re-thinking her request. Then she said, "Ryan, I want you to masturbate for me."

Ryan's eyes opened wide. It seemed that every time he though he had her figured out, she surprised him again. "Uh... I... uh... I'm not... not sure I can do that in front of you."

"Of course you can. Here, this should help." With that the doctor took off her blazer. Then she began to open her blouse. Slowly she unbuttoned each button until she reached her skirt. Then she pulled the blouse from her skirt and let it slip down her shoulders.

Ryan saw her breasts for the second time and felt an incredible wave of excitement rush through him. The size of her nipples still amazed him.

The doctor leaned back on the sofa and reached up for her breasts. She pulled on the nipples, making them harden under her fingers. "Go ahead," she said, her voice now a husky whisper.

Now Ryan had to make a decision. She had said he could refuse. However, his pounding heart and pulsing penis made the decision for him. Slowly he moved his hands, exposing his throbbing shaft. Then he wrapped his hand around the shaft as he stared at the large exposed breasts in front of him.

"My nipples are really sensitive... just like the head of your cock," the doctor said as she stared at Ryan and played with her nipples.

Ryan moaned and began to stroke himself. The juice from his overflowing head ran down the shaft to lubricated his hand. Within seconds the shaft was slick and there was a distinct squishing sound from the up and down movement.

"That's it... that's it, stroke your cock," the doctor hissed as she lost her professional demeanor. Her eyes began to hood as she watched Ryan and played with her nipples. She pulled the nipples out hard, lifting her heavy breasts. A moan of excitement slipped from her lips.

Ryan's eyes never left the doctor's breasts as he began to move his hand faster. He could feel his balls begin to squirm in their sacks.

The doctor could see that Ryan was getting close. She knew the signs. "Stand up and come over here," she whispered excitedly. This wasn't part of her plan. Excitement had overcome her good judgement.

Without hesitating, Ryan stood up and moved over to the doctor.

She sat up on the sofa and lifted her breasts. "Put your cock between my breasts."

Ryan almost climaxed at her words. He bent his knees and placed his penis between her soft flesh and gasped as she squeezed them together.

"Fuck my tits."

Ryan gasped but placed his trembling hands on her shoulders for support, as she held his penis between her mounds of flesh, and began to hump his hips, forcing his penis between her large breasts. When he would push upward, the swollen head would peek out and then when he pulled back, it would disappear again, covered by the fleshy mounds. The juice from the slit ran between her breasts and made the head slip easily betweenthe two.

Ryan was in heaven. It wasn't as good as being inside her mouth or a vagina but it was incredibly exciting nonetheless. Soon his hips began a steady rhythm, forcing his penis in and out of the warm mounds of flesh. "Oh God!" he moaned as he felt his balls begin to churn.

"Yes, that's it, fuck my tits," Doctor Billings hissed. She gasped for breath and watched the base of his shaft disappear under her breasts. On one push, the head came out of the top of her mounds and hit her under the chin. She bent her head and waited until it appeared again. When it did, she stuck out her tongue and licked the shaft quickly before it disappeared again.

Ryan felt her tongue on his swollen head and pushed upward and paused. Another moan escaped his lips as he felt her tongue lave the head. His balls pulled up to his body and he tensed. Suddenly he pulled back and pushed in again, almost violently. "Ahhhhhhh!!!" he screamed as the head grew and the slit opened, spewing his thick cream upward. The first blast hit the doctor under her chin.

She gasped.

Ryan pulled back and thrust again, blasting his juice onto her neck.

Doctor Billings began to groan with excitement as she felt the warm cum of the young man coat her neck before sliding down her breasts. Then, she let her breast go and grabbed his shaft, running her hand up and down rapidly and directing his squirting head to her breasts. "Yes, come on my tits," she hissed. Her hand squeezed the shaft, milking the cream onto the surface of her breasts and across the nipples. The thick white cream came out of his balls in torrents, covering her breasts with the slick warm cream. With her other hand she began to massage the juice into her mounds, smearing the sticky liquid across both orbs.

When Ryan's balls were depleted, he staggered backward and fell heavily into a leather chair. His eyes closed for a moment and he took a deep breath. When he opened them again, he saw the sophisticated woman lying back on the sofa with her eyes closed and her legs spread, smearing his cream on her still heaving chest. He could see a look of pleasure on her face and that her body was trembling. He wasn't sure if she was climaxing or not but he knew for sure that she was enjoying herself. He glanced between her legs and saw that the crotch of her panties was very wet. His sticky and still somewhat swollen penis began to grow again.

After several minutes the doctor opened her eyes. She looked over at Ryan who was sitting on the chair with a smile on his face and his hand wrapped around his penis. Suddenly she straightened up and looked embarrassed herself. Quickly she grabbed her blouse and slipped it on, covering her still very wet breasts. Then she put her blazer back on and stood up. "Uh... Ryan, I think that will be all for today. I have another appointment," she said.

Ryan was disappointed in her sudden change of demeanor. He was ready to go again and hoping that they could do more. However, her tone of voice didn't leave any doubt. He stood up and slipped on his shorts and shirt. When he looked over at the doctor, she was at her desk again, writing on his chart.

She didn't look up as she said, "I'll see you next week." Ryan couldn't see her squeezing her thighs together as his cream ran between her breasts and across her stomach.

With that Ryan let himself out of the office and walked down the stairs. By the time he reached the bottom of the stairs, his disappointment was gone. A smile came to his face at the thought of the pretty doctor sitting at her desk with his cum seeping through her blouse. Next time, he concluded, his cum wasn't going to be deposited on her breasts; he had a much warmer place in mind.

Later that afternoon, Sandra Billings and Mary Wellsworth sat under an umbrella at a swank outdoor caf‚. They normally got together once a week to catch up on local gossip. However, they had missed several dates and had only talked once on the phone since Ryan had arrived on the scene.

"So what do you think of our young pool boy?" Sandra asked with a smile.

"I should be asking you that question... you're the doctor you know."

"That's true," she laughed. "I think he's delightful."

Mary suddenly looked pensive and said, "So do I. Maybe too delightful."

"What's that mean? You haven't "done" it with him, have you?"

Mary bit her lip and looked away.

"You have!" Sandra gasped. "Mary Wellsworth, I'm surprised at you." Then a smile came to her face. "I thought you weren't going to go all the way?"

Mary suddenly looked like she was going to cry. "I... I... wasn't," she whispered. She looked down at her drink with an expression that looked like pain. "I know it's crazy but I... I couldn't help it. He came in me twice without ever pulling out."

Sandra sucked in her breath before she said, "That is dangerous. However, I have to admit that he is quite irresistible."

"You know it's not just that." She looked at her friend and the truth passed between them. "I'm a bad person." Tears began to well up in her eyes.

Sandra reached over and grabbed her hand tenderly. "No you're not. You're a woman with normal sexual desires and strong maternal instincts."

"Yes, but I'm happy with Lloyd. He treats me wonderfully in almost every way."

"That may be true, but he can't give you what you really want."

"I know," Mary sighed. "But I still feel guilty." She paused for a second and then said, "Well, maybe I got away with it this time."

"Probably not," Sandra said.

"What'd you mean?"

The waiter came over to deliver them another drink and Sandra paused. When he walked away, she looked at her friend and said, "I did his sperm count after the physical." The doctor's eyes opened wide as she added, "It was almost twice the normal level."


Mary gasped and her hand shook as she took a quick gulp of her drink.

Chapter 8

When Ryan awoke early the next morning he looked out the window and moaned. The unusual cold front that had begun on Wednesday had lingered into Thursday and brought a chilly rain. Today he dressed in a pair of jeans, a tee shirt and tennis shoes without socks. The jeans and the shirt fit his trim body snugly, emphasizing his strong arms and chest as well as his narrow waist. He put on a baseball cap and hurried downstairs.

Ryan's mother was in the kitchen getting her normal morning coffee and toast before heading off to work. "Hi Mom," Ryan beamed. He walked over to her and kissed her cheek, grabbing a piece of toast from her hand.

"Hey!" she complained with a smile.

Ryan smiled brightly at her as he took a bite.

"Why are you so happy on this dreary morning? Bet you met a new girl huh?" his mother asked.

"Well, kinda of," he answered noncommittally.

"You gonna bring her over to meet your old Mom?"

"You're not old Mom. You're almost the sexiest woman I know."

"Almost," she pouted, then added, "Hey... how many 'women' do you know anyway?"

"A couple," he said with his white teeth shining.

"Hmmm... I hope some of those old rich women you visit everyday haven't gotten their fangs into you." She looked at him with an intuition that only a mother could have.

Ryan was shocked. His Mom was a lot more perceptive than he gave her credit for. "There not old," he said before he realized it.

She pursed her lips as if in disapproval. Although she had no idea what was going on, she knew that Ryan needed to build self-confidence. She also knew that part of the responsibility for his shyness was because of her; she had always been overprotective with him. "Just be careful young man," she warned in a serious tone.

"Well, gotta run," he said quickly, wanting to cut off the conversation before it got too personal. He kissed her again and hurried out of the house.

The rain was pouring from the sky in torrents as Ryan rushed to his car. He turned the key and the engine groaned and backfired before turning over. He strained to see out the window as he pulled away from his house, leaving a trail of white smoke. The old windshield wipers were totally ineffective in the torrential downpour. Somehow he made it to the rich side of town before things started to get worse. The engine conked out several times but he was able to start it again. Finally as he ascended a long hill, the car just stopped; the engine gave one last loud bang and died.

"Shit!" Ryan yelled and slammed the steering wheel hard with his hand. A sudden pain rushed through his wrist and up his arm. "Ouch.... Goddamn it!" he groaned at his stupidity when realized that he had hurt himself. He sat in the car for a few minutes cursing to himself and rubbing his sore wrist, hoping the rain would slow. When it didn't, he realized that he was going to be late for his appointment and would need to get to a phone. He got out of the car and stood in the pouring rain, looking up and down the street. He was about two miles from his next appointment and about a mile from the Billings estate. He figured that if he tried to go up to any of the other houses, they would probably call the police. That is, if he could even get inside the gates.

Taking a chance that someone would be home he decided to risk the walk to the Billings place. Within a few minutes he was soaked to the skin. His baseball cap was sopping and his jeans were becoming heavy with water. His feet squished in his tennis shoes and he shivered, suddenly wishing that he had worn socks. By the time he reached the Billings estate, he looked like a drowned rat. In addition, his wrist was hurting worse and it had begun to swell.

He stood in the shelter of the small alcove at the Billings door and rang the doorbell. He waited a few minutes and rang again and then again. When the third ring brought no answer, he figured that no one was home. He turned to leave and started to walk down the marble steps when the door opened.

"Ryan... what are you doing here?" Ms. Baker called before adding, "Mrs. Billings isn't home."

Ryan stopped and turned around. A big smile crossed his face in spite of his miserable state. "Hi Ms. Baker. I'm not here to see Mrs. Billings. My car broke down and I was hoping that I could use your phone to call the office."

"Why of course, Ryan. Come in here out of the rain." She held the door open and let him step inside. "Sorry I didn't answer right away but I was doing my Yoga lesson."

Ryan noticed that she had a little sweat on her brow.

"My God, you look like you're almost drowned," she gasped. He was trembling from the cold and holding his wrist. "What's wrong with your wrist?"

"I hit it on the steering wheel after my car broke down." He saw her look and added, "Stupid I know." Then he looked down at the wet puddle on the floor at his feet. "I'm making a mess on your floor."

"Don't worry about it, it can be cleaned up."

"Sorry to bother you but I didn't know where else to go."

"I'm glad you came here. Now wait just a second while I get some towels."

Ryan watched Ms. Baker as she walked away. She had on a pair of well-worn black stretch pants and a tight leopard skin top that was cut very low into a V, exposing much of her breasts. It was obvious that she wasn't expecting company. Around her neck she had on a set of headphones with a CD player hooked to her pants.

A few minutes later Ms. Baker came back carrying several large fluffy towels and some type of garment over her arm. "Here," she said handing him a towel.

Ryan took the towel and removed his rain soaked hat and began to dry his head.

"Let's get these wet clothes off."

Ryan pulled the towel from his head and looked at her in shock.

She saw his surprise and shook her head. "Come on, hurry. Besides, it's not like I've never seen you naked," she said with a smile and then added, "I am a nurse after all."

Ryan shrugged and began to pull his tee shirt over his head. As it covered his eyes he felt the belt of his pants being opened. He pulled the shirt from his head quickly and saw Ms. Baker squatting as she unsnapped his jeans. He idly began to dry his chest as he watched her pull his pants down, leaving him in his wet underwear. The shorts were white boxer briefs and were so wet that they had become transparent, exposing his curled up penis and the dark pubic hair underneath.

Without asking she pulled his shorts down, leaving him naked.

Ryan's eyes wandered to her exposed cleavage and he suddenly felt himself becoming excited.

Ms. Baker took the other towel and began to dry his stomach and hips. Her face was only inches from his now growing erection. Then she turned him to his side and began to dry his buttocks.

Electric shocks began to course through Ryan as he felt her hands, under the warm towel, wiping his buttocks and the backs of his thighs. When she turned him back around, his penis was fully erect and pointing at her face. Without missing a beat she used the towel to wipe his pubic hair and then she gently caressed his penis, moving the towel up and down the long shaft until it too was dry. Next she moved to his thighs and down his legs to his calf. She didn't say anything or act surprised that he was excited.

"Lift," she said and took one foot into her hand and dried it thoroughly, moving the soft cotton between his toes almost sensuously. When she had completed one foot, she did the other, taking her time while seemingly ignoring the boy's obvious state of excitement. Then she stood up. "Here, this is all I could find for you to wear." She handed him a silky kimono type robe with flowers on it.

Ryan looked at the robe, his face showing his disapproval.

"It's all I have. Besides, no one is going to see it but me."

Ryan slipped the garment on. It was too small and the sleeves came halfway up his arms. The bottom came to just below his groin. His erection was sticking through the opening.

Ms. Baker put her hand over her mouth and giggled. "All right, take it off and wrap this around you," she said and handed him one of the large towels.

"Thanks," he said in relief as he wrapped the towel around his waist. Now his penis was covered but tenting the towel.

"Go on into the kitchen and I'll fix you some hot chocolate after I throw your clothes into the dryer."

"Not the hat," Ryan said and snatched it from her hand. "It's my favorite."

Ryan went into the kitchen and sat down. Although he had the towel wrapped around him, he still felt naked. Fortunately, his penis had begun to soften.

A minute later Ms. Baker came back into the kitchen. "Feel better?" she asked.

"Much."

"I have a icepack that you can put on your wrist," she said as she went to the freezer and took out a jell-filled icepack and brought it over to him. She took his hand and felt around his wrist. "I don't know," she said, "You should definitely see a doctor." She wrapped the ice pack around his wrist. It had a Velcro strap on it and fit snugly around his wrist. "That should keep the swelling down."

"Thanks."

"Hot chocolate okay?"

"That would be great," he said and watched her go over to a cabinet and reach up for the chocolate mix. The stretch made her tight pants pull up into the crack of her buttocks, outlining her sexy butt. It only lasted a second but it was enough to start his penis to grow again. Then he watched the pretty woman hurry around the kitchen getting cups and saucers. When she bent over to get the milk out of the refrigerator, he got another good view of her buttocks. This time the movement forced the tight material up enough to outline her pubic mound. Ryan almost gasped when he saw the pouch of her sex under the thin covering. The seam at the crotch sliced through her lips, outlining the outer lips. When she stood up and turned around, it was still imbedded between her lips.

Ms. Baker felt the seam of her tights between her lips but she couldn't reach down and pull it out. She felt it rubbing on her swelling lips as she moved. She saw Ryan's eyes on her crotch and looked down to see the renewed tent in his towel. An unwanted electric shock rushed through her and her heart started to pound. Although she knew that he was just a kid, he was incredibly cute. Their flirting over the last couple of weeks had been just for fun... harmless teasing. But now she was alone with him and getting a little worried: not because of Ryan but because of her own desires. She was relatively young woman, still in her prime and although she had denied her sexuality for a long time, it was never far from the surface. Several weeks ago, Sandra had talked her into a conspiracy to seduce the young man. Her role was only to be as an assistant and not to actually seduce him.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,596 Followers