Ryan's Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,595 Followers

It had been a long time since she had felt the desire that had come over her in the last couple of weeks. Since the first moment she had seen the young man at the door she couldn't stop thinking about him. No matter how much she chastised herself, she couldn't help the feel of excitement in her stomach-and much lower. Still, she was almost engaged to Vic and he was good to her, not to mention that he was filthy rich. Unfortunately, the sexual desire was not there with him. Although she cared for him greatly, he was almost seventy and had never even made a pass at her. It was definitely going to be a marriage of convenience. He had no one to give his money to and she was a nurse; he needed someone to take care of him and she was lonely and the money would go to a good cause... her. That may have been cold to some people but she had to take care of herself.

Now, she was faced with a dilemma and it was sitting in the kitchen with her... she had to resist. She certainly didn't want to do anything to hurt her relationship with Sandra or ruin her marriage before it even began. Still, it had been so long since a man had paid attention to her. Her sexual relationship with her former husband had been very good but it was the only good part of her marriage. Sexually they were very compatible and had tried almost everything two people could do. Amazingly she had learned that she was very anal erotic and found that she absolutely loved anal sex. She had become addicted to it during their eight years of marriage, doing it at least several times a week. Now, it had been ten years since she had felt a mouth on her sex or a stiff shaft up her rear passage.

Ryan watched Ms. Baker fix their hot chocolate, his eyes following her around the room. Her back was to him as she stood at the island counter in the center of the kitchen. He stared at her sexy form... the way the low back of her top exposed the soft white skin of her shoulders and back... the way the curve of her waist went in and then flared out at her hips... the sensuous rise of her buttocks and the seam that disappeared between the cheeks. He felt the blood in his penis flowing. It began to affect his judgment. He took a deep breath and stood up. His legs were almost trembling as he walked over and stopped behind her. There was a moment of indecision as he thought of the consequences of what he was about to do. Then he placed his hands on the counter on either side of her, leaning close. He felt her tense but was relieved that she didn't move away or worse, slap him. He leaned in close and could smell her; there was a hint of perfume but also an earthy smell of her sweat, which made his head spin.

"Ryan, behave," she whispered but then trembled as she felt his lips on her bare neck.

"I'm sorry but there's something about you that drives me crazy," he answered and pressed his erection into her.

"Please sit down," she pleaded... almost whimpered.

"I will if you really want me to." With that his arms moved until they were around her waist, his hands on her stomach, pulling her back to him. "I remember how you kissed me yesterday. I've been thinking about it ever since." He bent and kissed her neck again, his hands beginning to move slowly upward. He felt his knuckles under her breasts and turned his hands over, his palms suddenly covering her now heaving breasts.

"Oh God," she moaned but didn't try to pull out of his grasp.

"I love your breasts. But I love your ass most of all," he hissed into her ear.

Another gasp came from her lips as he said the magic words.

One hand slipped from her breast to grab an ass cheek. "Mmmmm!" It was Ryan's turn to moan as he felt the soft but firm cheek of her ass. He suddenly turned her around until she was facing him. He saw fear and excitement in her eyes. As his lips met hers, both hands found her ass cheeks and he began to squeeze them like he was kneading pizza dough. His now pulsing penis was pressed to her stomach and his tongue was in her mouth.

They kissed for several minutes, their tongue dueling for possession of the other's mouth.

Ms. Baker pulled her lips from Ryan's and gasped, "Ryan, this isn't right, we have to stop."

But when she didn't push him away, he reached up and began to massage her breasts again, his lips going back to hers. Almost before she knew what was happening, he slipped his fingers under the straps of her top and pushed them from her shoulders and then down her arms, baring her breasts. He pulled his lips from hers and looked down at the soft mounds of flesh with two hard nipples and sucked in his breath. They were gorgeous. Although there was some sag, they still appeared to be firm and the nipples incredibly hard and jutted out a good half inch. Ryan quickly took them in his hands in fear that she would pull away if he didn't act fast. His lips pressed to hers again.

She moaned into his mouth and put her hands on his chest as if to push him away. However, there was no strength in her arms.

The young man began to massage the soft mounts of flesh, squeezing them and then tweaking the long nipples. He grasped each on in his hand and pulled them out.

"Oh Jesus," Ms. Baker gasped. She knew she had to stop this now or she would be lost. Mustering up her strength, she wrenched her mouth from his, gasping for breath, her head turned down as if she couldn't look into his eyes.

He lifted her chin and pulled her to his chest, feeling her soft breasts on his bare skin. "God, I want to... to... to eat you," Ryan struggled to say.

"Oh no," she whimpered.

It sounded to Ryan more like an "Oh yes." He began to slide down her body, stopping at her breasts. He lifted one and sucked the hard nipple into his mouth as his fingers worked on the other one. Then he switched and began to suck on the other. He heard the woman moaning and it sounded far away. His head was spinning with excitement and there was a loud humming in his ears. With one loud suck he let the nipple pop from his lips. As he began to move to his knees he felt Ms. Baker vainly trying to pull him back up, her hands grasping at his shoulders. It was only a half-hearted attempt and he continued downward. When he was on his knees and his face near her crotch, he gasped. He saw that the thin black material was still trapped between her lips and the entire area was now dark with her juices. He could smell her excitement and it drew him closer. Slowly he moved forward until his nose was almost touching her. He took a deep breath, her scent almost overwhelming his senses. Then he let his breath out, blowing warm air onto the thinly covered lips.

"Oh Jesus," she moaned when she felt his breath on her swollen sex.

Then Ryan pulled back slightly and turned her around until her buttocks were in his face. A moan escaped his lips as he stared at her perfect ass. His hands were trembling as he reached up for the waist of her leotards. With one quick movement he pulled them down to her thighs, baring the milky white cheeks of her ass.

"Ryaaaaaaaannnnn!!!" she gasped when she felt the cool room air on her exposed buttocks. She had no idea how he knew that her ass was her one weakness. She knew that she was lost.

Ryan moved his lips forward and he began to kiss the soft flesh of her ass cheeks... first one and then the other. He felt her flesh trembling under his lips. As he continued to kiss her, he reached up and pushed her until she was leaning over the counter. Then he pushed her legs apart as far as her leotards would allow. His hands came up and grasped her ass cheeks, opening her and exposing her tiny rear hole. He saw the tiny pink hole staring at him. Even Ryan couldn't believe what he was about to do. It had never occurred to him but suddenly it seemed so exciting.

He stared at the tiny star of her asshole. It was wrinkled, pink and puckered, almost pulsing. Without a second thought he moved forward and brought his tongue out. When he touched the little star he heard the woman above him scream. Ignoring her cries, he increased the pressure and began to push his tongue inside. The hole resisted mightily.

In her fogged brain, Ms. Billings thought that if she could only keep his tongue out of her ass she could stop this. It was her last defense and soon crumbled like the "Walls of Jerico".

Ryan could feel the tight muscle of her tiny rear hole begin to relax. A second later it was pulsing around his tongue as he slipped inside. With a mighty push he forced it inside as deeply as it would go.

"No pleaseeeeee," Ms. Baker gasped in a last gasp.

When Ryan pulled out, he heard a squishing sound. He did it again and then again. Drool began to run down his chin as he pushed in and pulled out rapidly.

In spite of her desire to resist, the excited older woman found her hips squirming all over the counter. She began to press her hips back, forcing his tongue all the way inside her.

Ryan would have smiled but his mouth was busy. Then he pulled back, leaving her little hole searching for him.

"Nooooo," Ms. Baker cried. This time it wasn't a protest for him to stop but one of frustration that her throbbing hole was empty.

Ryan pulled away and stood up. He turned her around and saw that her eyes were now wild with lust. He suddenly realized that he had stumbled on to her weakness. Quickly he stripped off his towel, leaving him naked, his penis throbbing and dripping juice. He quickly placed the towel on the counter. "Get up here," he whispered excitedly. He helped lift her up until she was sitting on the counter.

"Ryan, please," she begged as a sudden lucidity came to her. Yet she spread her legs and allowed him to step close to her. The swollen head of his penis was now only inches from her sex.

Ryan looked at her lust-contorted face and said, "I'm going to eat your pussy now."

"Oh Jesus," she moaned and closed her eyes, burying her face in his neck as if to hide her shamefully lust contorted face.

Ryan pushed her back until she was lying on the counter. Then he almost ripped her leotards off and threw them onto the floor. When he looked down he saw her extremely swollen sex lips. They were wet and open, exposing the opened hole with a froth of juice trickling out. At the top of her pubic mound there was a little tuft of hair shaped like a V. The inner lips were shaved bare and weren't as large as Mrs. Wellsworth's. The clit was hidden. With his fingers, he opened the lips and the bent his head and kissed them gently, using his tongue to lick upward one time.

The older woman gasped and gripped the counter with her hands.

Ryan grabbed a chair from the table and sat down like he was ready for supper. He moved close, lifting her legs and pressing them back to her chest, exposing her sex almost obscenely.

Ms. Baker was moaning incoherently now. Her head was thrashing from side to side, insane with anticipation. It had been ten long years and she was going to explode if he didn't do something quickly. Her hands reached out blindly and found his head.

Ryan would have smiled had his face not been suddenly buried in her wet crotch. Her juicy lips covered his lips and nose, almost suffocating him with her wetness. He felt her fingers pulling his hair as he began to suck her. His tongue pressed into her hole and her sweet juices, which he sucked into his mouth and swallowed before searching for more. Like Mrs. Wellsworth, she was a fountain of juice. He sucked and swallowed and then went back for more. The juice ran from her in a never-ending stream. He opened his mouth and covered her swollen lips, sucking them inside and chewing them gently like he had done with Mrs. Wellsworth. It seemed to have the same effect on Ms. Baker... she went wild, screaming and humping her hips up to meet him. Then he began to "fuck" her hole with his tongue. She bounced violently and his tongue slipped out, only to find her rear hole. When he heard her groan loudly he pushed her hips a little higher and began to tongue "fuck" her asshole again.

"Yes, eat my asssssss!!!" the now sex crazed woman yelled. A second later her body began to convulse and her thighs flew out and landed on his shoulders, wrapping around his neck. Her hips lifted from the counter and she almost pulled Ryan's hair from his head as a strong climax rushed through her.

Ryan knew that she was climaxing when her little asshole clamped down on his tongue, almost trapping it inside. He never knew that a woman could climax from having her ass licked. He held onto her hips and continued to plunge his tongue in and out for a long time until eventually the pulsing slowed and her body began to relax. Ryan continued to kiss the now closed little hole until her movement stopped. Only then did he let her thighs slip from his shoulders.

He stood up and wiped her dripping juice from his mouth and cheeks with the back of his hand. There was a smile on his face as he looked down at Ms. Baker. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was slack. Her chest was still moving up and down rapidly. He moved between her legs and touched her sex lips with the head of his dripping penis.

The older woman's eyes flew open and she stared at him with a look of confusion... almost as if she had forgotten where she was or what she had just allowed to happen.

Ryan thought that it might be over if he didn't do something. He grabbed his shaft quickly and brought it to her sex lips. He began to move the large head around the juicy lips, mixing his juice with hers. She looked like she was going to protest until he opened her lips with his fingers and placed the tip of his penis on her swollen clit. Her eyes almost went back in her head as she took a deep breath and shuddered.

Ryan pressed forward, moving his penis slowly between her lips. When he felt her trembling, he decided to take a big chance. "Can I fuck you?" he whispered.

The older woman moaned, closed her eyes and bit her lip, a mask of indecision on her face.

Ryan moved his penis around in circles, never quite penetrating her. He waited. He wanted her to want it. There was nothing that could stop him now but he wanted her to say she wanted him.

He moved the tip of his penis back to her clit and placed the large slit on her little nub. Then he opened the slit and allowed the soft clit to slip inside. He flexed the slit of his penis until it closed on the sensitive bump of skin.

"Ohhhhhh myyyy Goddddd!!!" she moaned and trembled violently as she felt her clit being massaged. She didn't know what he was doing but she knew that it was driving her mad. Finally, when she could take it no more, she gasped, "Fuck me!"

Ryan smiled and pulled his penis from her clit and placed it on her open hole. With a steady pressure he began to move it inside. He lifted her legs again and placed them on his shoulders. Ever so slowly he pressed his hips forward, feeling her slick walls opening and welcoming him inside. It was excruciatingly pleasurable and threatened to make him climax prematurely. He needed something to distract him. Then he remembered the pain in his wrist. He focused on that. It was only a dull throb now but it was enough to avert a crisis.

Suddenly he was deep inside her, his balls touching her ass. She had taken him all the way inside her little used vagina. It was tight... much tighter than Mrs. Wellsworth's had been. He pulled out slowly and pushed back inside, bringing moans of pleasure from them both. Then he leaned over and kissed her, his penis slipping all the way inside her again. His tongue pushed deeply into her mouth. Now they were connected at both ends. He began to move his tongue in and out of her mouth as he did the same with his penis. As he moved faster, the room filled with a sloppy squishing sound.

Ms. Baker pulled her mouth away and whispered, "Ryan... I... I..."

Ryan moved in and out quickly cutting off what he thought was going to be a protest. "Do you want me to fuck you hard?" he asked.

"I want you... I want you to... to fuck me... fuck me in the... fuck me in the ass!"

"What?" Ryan hissed.

"In my ass. Fuck me in my ass... please!!!" she almost screamed.

Ryan swallowed hard and looked down at the woman's lust filled face. Her eyes were closed tight as if she were concentrating. He pulled back, bringing another moan from them both as his penis slipped out of her. The head and shaft were shiny and slick with their combined juices. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes... yes, fuck my ass... it's been sooooo long," she hissed. Then she lifted her legs and pulled her thighs back to her breasts. She slid her hands down to her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. "Fuck me!" she said again.

Ryan saw her little hole open. It was still wet from his tongue and the steady juice running from her saturated vagina. He placed the swollen head on the tiny hole and thought that it was never going to fit... it looked so small next to his giant head. With two fingers he reached in and brought more juice from her wet hole, smearing it on the purple head. His mouth had turned dry and his hand was trembling as he positioned himself on her asshole again. He felt her scoot down until her wrinkled hole was pressed tightly to the head. He pushed up with his toes, forcing it into the opening. When he felt resistance he paused.

"Don't stop... don't stop... fuck me... fuck my ass," she screamed.

The woman's eyes were squeezed tightly shut and her body was tense.

Ryan grunted and pushed hard upward.

"Ahhhhhhheeeee!!!" Ms. Baker screamed as the large crown slipped past her sphincter.

It felt like a rubber band had been snapped around Ryan's penis. The muscles squeezed him so tight that it felt like he couldn't pull it out even if he wanted too. He figured he had only one way to go. With pressure from his strong legs he pushed forward, slowly sinking his shaft into the now moaning woman's ass. Inch by inch, his penis disappeared as her body consumed it.

Ms. Baker was rapidly becoming delirious. Her brain could no longer function. Every fiber of her being was focused on her asshole and how it was being stretched by the young man's incredible penis.

Ryan knew that this wasn't the first time that she had done this. He could feel her tight hole relaxing as her muscles began to welcome him.

Her hips worked downward as her ass began to suck him inside.

It felt to Ryan like his shaft had been sucked into a vacuum as the muscles in her tight hole massaged his shaft. He moved deeper and deeper, the walls rippling against the sides of his shaft, bringing him incredible pleasure until finally he could go no deeper. His pubic hair was the only thing that was visible between the two of them now.

Both of them paused, each gasping for breath as waves of pleasure rippled through their connected bodies. Ms. Baker's ass would throb and squeeze down on Ryan's penis. His penis would pulse in return and cause her ass to throb again. It was as if their organs were feeding on one another.

After a full minute with out movement, Ryan began to pull out. He watched her puckered asshole stretch outward as if it was refusing to give up. It almost seemed to turn inside out. He saw his penis finally emerge until the ridge of his head began to exit. He paused with the fattest part of his head at her entrance. Then he moved all the way out and watched the hole slowly close until it was a tiny puckered star again.

"No," the woman screamed. "Please," she begged.

Ryan quickly pushed back inside. It slipped in easier this time. He moved until it was all the way inside again. Then he pulled back until he was out. This time the hole gaped open, waiting for him. Before it could close he moved back in. He did this over and over, fascinated at how their organs went together so nicely. He never realized that an asshole could be as receptive as a vagina.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,595 Followers