Ryan's Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,583 Followers

"Please, please, please," Ms. Baker began to moan incoherently.

Suddenly Ryan plunged deep inside and pulled out quickly. Then he did it again and again until he developed a steady rhythm. Soon he was pumping into her asshole like he had her vagina. His balls began to tingle.

"Oh Goddddddd!!!" Ms. Baker screamed and her body went into convulsions. Her fists grabbed the corner of the counter and squeezed until her knuckles were white. Her hips worked wildly as wave after wave of pleasure rocketed through her.

The contractions inside her ass were too much for Ryan. He plunged as deeply as he could and froze. Suddenly his balls sent his cream blasting into her. A scream flew from his mouth and blended with her screams, echoing from the walls in the large kitchen. As the climaxing woman's internal body contracted, it squeezed Ryan's penis, forcing another contraction from him. Each time his cream moved through the shaft and exited, the woman's anal walls clamped down as if trying to milk more from him. It worked. Ryan had never cum so much or for so long. The juice poured out of him until there was nothing left. Even then his penis kept throbbing in climax. When the last dribble finally left his penis, his balls actually hurt. He collapsed on the still trembling woman, his feet almost leaving the floor. Her arms were wrapped tightly around his neck and her legs around his waist, holding him as if in fear that he would escape.

Ryan was too exhausted to move for several minutes. However, his penis continued to throb and lost none of its firmness. As he lay catching his breath, he could feel her insides still trembling and rippling around his shaft. He lifted up on his hands and looked down at the pretty woman. Her eyes were open but they looked vacant. He pushed his hips forward, forcing himself deep into her.

Only then did her expression change... changed to amazement when she realized that he was still hard. Her eyes opened wide and she began to say something.

However, before she could, Ryan lifted her up like she was a rag doll. His penis was still deep inside her as he backed up until he reached the chair behind him. Then, he sat down.

"Oh my God," Ms. Baker gasped as her weight forced the long shaft deeper than she had ever had anything.

"Now you fuck me," Ryan said with a lustful smile.

A strange smile came to the woman's face and she pressed her lips to him and moaned. Then she moved her feet up until they were on the chair beside Ryan. She began to lift her hips, using her feet to move upward. Then she sat back down, moaning into Ryan's mouth and taking him balls deep.

Ryan felt his cum lubricating the shaft and allowing it to slip in and out with ease now.

Within seconds the now lust filled woman was bouncing up and down on him, taking everything he had. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she continued to kiss him as she pumped her hips with abandon. The chair legs squeaked on the tile floor as it inched across the room.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!" she screamed as a climax began to rush through her again. She had never climaxed more than one time during sex... now she couldn't seem to stop.

Ryan almost laughed as he heard the woman gasping for breath from her exertion. When she seemed to tire, he reached for her ass cheeks and began to lift her up and down. Soon she was like a mass of quivering flesh. He lifted her until the tight ring of her sphincter was around the crown of his shaft. He moved her slowly, massaging the sensitive skin just below the head. Within seconds he felt his balls began to tighten. "I'm going to cum," he gasped into her ear.

By that time, she could barely even groan. When his scalding sperm poured into her ravaged ass, she climaxed one last time and fell limply into his arms.

When Ryan had recovered, he lifted her body from his rapidly deflating penis. It slipped out and landed heavily on his thigh. Suddenly it felt odd being outside her warm hole. He carried her into the living room and laid her on the sofa. When he looked down at her face, she was breathing quietly and looked serene. He bent over and kissed her lips gently and then went to get his clothes from the dryer. Then he dressed and made a quick phone call to AquaSpa pools. They sent a truck over a few minutes later to pick him up. As he walked out the door, the pretty woman was asleep, still lying naked except for her leopard skin top around her waist. He smiled and wondered if Mrs. Billings would find her that way.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,583 Followers