Ryan's Summer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,623 Followers

"Come in," Mary said when Jigs tapped on the door.

The butler opened the door and ushered Ryan into the room... closing it quietly behind him and standing guard outside.

"Hi Ryan," Mary said sweetly with a touch of sadness. "What happened to your wrist?"

"I injured a ligament," he answered, not caring to go into detail. He looked at the always sexy woman and saw that she was wearing a pretty summer dress that came almost to her knees. She wasn't wearing any jewelry, which seemed strange to him. Then he realized that she was probably going to the airport so it was better to not wear jewelry through the security gate.

"I'm sorry everything is rushed today. Lloyd is taking me to Paris for two weeks to celebrate our anniversary. It was a surprise," she said. However, she didn't look or sound as excited as she should have been.

"That's great," Ryan answered. He couldn't hide the disappointment from his voice.

Mary walked over to Ryan and placed her hand on his face. "I know you're disappointed and so am I." She pulled him toward her with a sad smile. Then she moved her lips to his.

Ryan moaned and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tight to him.

Mary returned the moan and pressed her hips into his groin.

Ryan's hands slipped down her back until he was grasping her buttocks through the thin dress. He was surprised when he didn't feel underwear. He wondered if she normally didn't wear underwear or if she had left them off for him. He hoped it was the latter. Slowly he began to pull the back of her dress up, bunching it under his fingers.

"Ryan," Mary whispered as he lifted her dress. But she didn't stop him. She gasped when she felt his warm hands on her bare ass and her breath caught in her throat.

Ryan took a deep and excited breath as he caressed the soft cheeks of her buttocks with his strong hands. He squeezed them, pulling her to his now very hard penis. Then he slipped his fingers between her legs from behind. He ignored her squirming protest as he searched for her sex lips. He found that she was already wet and slipped his middle finger into her warm hole. She lifted up on her toes slightly and gasped at the intrusion. His lips found hers again and his tongue matched the movement of his finger.

The suddenly very excited woman pulled her mouth from Ryan. "Oh God Ryan... Lloyd's upstairs."

Ryan didn't pay any attention to her words and began to saw his finger in and out. Her juice began to run down his hand. He almost smiled when he felt her move her feet apart, giving him more room to work.

Mary's head went to Ryan's shoulder and her breathing grew labored. "Ryan... Ryan," she whispered when she felt him begin to push her backward toward a chair.

"Sit down," Ryan whispered.

Mary obeyed. "Ryan we... you can't," she said when she saw him drop to his knees. She quickly looked at the door in fear and excitement.

"It'll only take a minute," he said and then added as he placed his hands on her soft thighs, "It's going to be a long two weeks." As her dress slipped up her thighs, she opened her legs wider without Ryan's help. Ryan smiled again.

"Oh God," she moaned when he lifted her legs and pulled her forward.

Without hesitation, Ryan began to kiss down her warm thighs, tickling the soft flesh of her inner thighs with his tongue. As he got closer to her center, he could smell her excitement. He spread her legs wider and looked down. Her sex lips were now swollen and pulsing in anticipation. He didn't waste any time as his head dropped and his mouth found her sex.

"Ohhhhh Goddddd!!!" she moaned quietly, struggling not to scream out in pleasure. Her hips humped up when she felt his tongue split her lips. Within seconds her body began to tense in anticipation. Then she grabbed his head and pulled his mouth tightly to her hole as a climax rushed through her.

Ryan didn't stop eating her after the first climax waned. He knew she could climax more than once. However, he felt her pulling at his shoulders. When he looked up, her face was wild with lust.

"Fuck me quickly," she gasped.

Ryan almost stumbled in his haste to stand up. He pulled his shorts down, freeing his throbbing erection. Quickly he got to his knees and moved close.

Mary grabbed the pulsing shaft and centered it on her wet hole, pulling him forward until the swollen head slipped inside. She humped her hips as Ryan did the same. "Mmmmmm!!!" she gasped through clenched teeth as the long shaft went all the way into her.

Ryan began to hump his hips into her, forcing his shaft rapidly in and out. He saw Mary close her eyes and her body tense again as another climax started. He knew he had to hurry and he began to pump furiously into her. The room quickly filled with the slapping sound of flesh on flesh. Within seconds he felt his balls tighten. He bit his lip and suppressed a moan as the cum began to rocket up the shaft. A second later he was filling her with his juice.

Mary began to climax again as she felt her hole being filled. She had barely stopped climaxing when Ryan pulled his wilting penis from her now saturated hole. Her climaxes had been quick but intense.

Ryan stood up and pulled his shorts up, forcing his half-hard penis back into the confined space. Then he reached down and pulled Mary to her feet and into his arms. "That's going to have to last you," he whispered as he brought his lips to hers again.

They had barely separated when Jigs tapped on the door and then opened it. "Mr. Wellsworth is on his way down," he warned.

Mary quickly went to the mirror and straightened her hair and her dress. A second later her husband walked into the study. She turned around as casually as possible and said, "Lloyd, this is Ryan. I was just giving him instructions on what to do with the pool while we are gone." Her story sounded lame to both her and Ryan. However, Lloyd didn't seem to notice.

Ryan put his hand out to the distinguished looking man. He appeared to be in his late sixties with gray hair. "Pleased to meet you Mr. Wellsworth," Ryan said as he shook his hand.

"My pleasure," the older man said. "Mary has been telling me what great service you are providing."

Ryan almost laughed and he glanced at Mary and saw her try not to smile.

The older man didn't seem to notice that either and turned to his wife. "Sweetheart, we have to hurry or we're going to be late." He rolled his eyes at Ryan and whispered "Women."

"Yes... yes, we do," Mary stuttered, with sudden look of concern on her face.

Ryan wasn't sure what her problem was until he glanced down and saw something drop onto the top of her shoe. He suddenly realized with great shock that his cum was dripping out of her.

"Well... uh... I have to go upstairs for a second... see you in a couple of weeks Ryan." She rushed out of the room.

Lloyd turned back to Ryan and apologized for his wife's abrupt exit and said, "She doesn't like airplanes and that always gets her excited."

Ryan almost laughed again. "A lot of women are like that. Well, have a nice trip, it was great to finally meet you Mr. Wellsworth."

"Call me Lloyd. Thank you.... the pleasure was mine."

No, the pleasure was definitely mine, Ryan thought. He hurried out of the study, trying desperately to hold back his laughter.

Ryan was almost finished his work at the Wellsworth's when Jigs came out of the house and approached him.

"Master Ryan, would you care for something to eat or drink? I gave Maria the day off, but I think I could fix you something."

Ryan looked at the butler stunned. He had never said more than five words to him since he had worked there. "Uh.... well... sure Jigs."

The butler left and a few minutes later returned with a sandwich and a Coke. He sat it on a table in one of the cabanas and motioned Ryan over, pulling a chair back for him.

"Thanks Jigs," Ryan said as he sat down. He looked at the butler strangely as he stood there. "Why don't you join me Jigs."

"Oh no sir... that wouldn't be appropriate."

"Suit yourself," Ryan said as he began to eat. Suddenly Ryan felt uncomfortable with the butler standing there staring at him like he was waiting for something. Maybe he doesn't have anything to do because the Wellsworth's are gone, Ryan thought. A minute later Ryan turned to him and said, "Jigs, why do you dislike me so much?"

The butler looked truly stunned for a second. Then he said, "I don't dislike you sir. In fact, I think you are a fine young man."

"You could have fooled me."

The butler's face appeared perplexed. "I am sorry if I have offended you sir."

"You didn't offend me Jigs, you just seem uptight... as if I make you uncomfortable. I know my family doesn't have a lot of money like the Wellsworth's do, but people are all the same."

"It is obvious that I have misrepresented myself to you." He older man paused and stood thoughtfully for a minute as if he were trying to decide if he should say anything more. "Maybe it would help if I explained some about my job here. May I speak freely sir?"

"Go for it," Ryan said flippantly.

"I happen to be from a long line of servants. My father and his father before him were butlers. It is a long and proud family tradition. As such, it is important that we know our place."

"You're not a slave, man," Ryan said in astonishment.

The butler looked perturbed. "The profession of being a butler is anything but a slave. It is an honorable profession and dates back thousands of years." Jigs sounded defensive. Then caught himself and added, "Being a butler is a noble profession and one that requires restraint, discipline, ingenuity, and most of all, discretion. I perform a critical function and I would venture that the Wellsworth's would agree that they would be lost without me. I take care of everything in the household and keep it running like clockwork so that they can attend to their business."

Ryan thought for a minute and said, "I see you're point. You want to be the best you can be at your job. I can understand that. Still, you seem so uptight all the time." Ryan saw the Jigs start to smile but it disappeared quickly.

"I assure you sir that we... I... know how to enjoy myself at the appropriate time."

Ryan started to say, "Yea... right," but thought better of it. Instead he changed the subject. "So you've worked for the Wellsworth's for 40 years. That's a long time to do anything."

"Yes, I started when I was about your age."

Ryan pushed a chair out with his foot and said, "Come on man, sit down, no one's home."

The older man looked at the house like he was about to commit a criminal act. Then he sat in the chair, his back stiff.

Ryan smiled and said, "That's better. Are you married?"

"No sir, but I have a lady friend."

"A lady friend?" Ryan said and raised his eyebrows.

Jig's face seemed to light up. "She is a bit younger than me but we get along famously."

"Famously?" Ryan said.

Jigs finally smiled.

Ryan changed the subject again. "So, tell me about the Wellsworth's."

"I'm afraid that wouldn't be discrete."

"Don't tell me any secrets. Just tell me some about them."

Again the butler looked uncomfortable, but after a pause said, "Well, Master Wellsworth has been a great employer and has treated me very well. The first Mrs. Wellsworth died about twelve years ago. That was very hard on everyone." Jigs almost seemed to get misty eyed for a moment. "Master Wellsworth took it very hard and I feared that he might not survive. He was about sixty-three at the time."

Ryan was a little shocked. He figured Mr. Wellsworth to be about 67. However, if he was 63 twelve years ago, he was 75 now.

The butler continued. "Then, thank God, Lady Mary came along. She has been a breath of fresh air for the entire household and she is a wonderful woman."

Ryan nodded his head in agreement.

The butler's face turned serious. "I shouldn't say this," he said and looked at the house once again, "but Madam Wellsworth has been a little down lately."

"She seemed pretty happy to me," Ryan said with a smile. A look passed between the two of them. It was obvious that Jigs knew what was going on between him and Mrs. Wellsworth.

"Yes she has shown a bit of spunk lately... but I hear things."

Ryan controlled his laugher at the term "spunk". "I'll bet you do hear things. Tell me," Ryan said, leaning forward as if he was ready to hear a big secret.

Although no one could hear them, the butler lowered his voice. "This is totally inappropriate for me to say but I have heard Madam Wellsworth on the phone with a doctor friend on several occasions, discussing her desire to... to become a mother." Jigs sat back as if he had just revealed an incredible secret.

Astonished, Ryan said, "Isn't Mr. Wellsworth a little old for that?"

"That's the problem." The butler looked at him and raised his eyebrows this time.

"Oh," Ryan said with understanding.

Suddenly Jigs seemed to become uncomfortable again and abruptly stood up. "I have said far too much. If you will excuse me now sir, I have work to do. If you need anything just ring the buzzer," he said, his voice changing back to his role as the butler.

"Sure Jigs. Thanks for lunch."

"You're quite welcome," Jigs said and a little smile crossed his lips. Then he turned and strode back toward the house.

As Ryan started back to work a though occurred to him: If Mrs. Wellsworth wanted children then she couldn't be on birth control. If she wasn't on birth control and he hadn't used a condom... Well, that was too much for him to process. Chapter 11

Ryan was feeling pretty good as he rang the doorbell of the Billings mansion the following day. It was beautiful day and he was more than ready to "meet" with the doctor again. He had decided that she had strung him along far too long, so today he was going to be a little more assertive. The game the doctor was playing was fun but it was time to get serious. Yet, his outward confidence was still tinged with a little internal fear. He knew that he could be taking a big risk and jeopardize his job.

The door opened and Ms. Baker greeted Ryan. She was wearing a white tennis outfit with a sleeve-less top and an impossibly short matching pleated skirt. She had a towel around her neck and there was sweat on her face.

Ryan looked her up and down and then whistled. "Very nice," he said.

"Come in Ryan," Ms. Baker smiled and led Ryan into the house.

He glanced down at her white skirt and then her tanned legs. He suddenly realized how she kept herself in such good shape. "So you play tennis," he said.

She turned around and smiled. "Yes, it's a passion of mine. My tennis instructor just left. I'm the ladies champion at the club."

Ryan had seen a guy driving away in a little sports car as he pulled into the driveway. "So, you're pretty good huh?"

"I think so."

"I've played a few sets myself. Maybe I should challenge you," Ryan said almost smugly.

Ms. Baker stopped and turned around. "That would be fun. But don't be too sure of yourself young man. I may be a little older but I have some moves you probably haven't seen."

Ryan smiled and reached up and grabbed the towel around her neck and pulled her close to him. "I'm sure you do have some moves that I haven't seen and I can't wait to see them." He used the ends of the towel to wipe the pretty woman's forehead and cheeks. Then he let go of the towel and pulled her into his arms.

"Ry..." she started to say but his lips cut off her protest.

His hands slid down her back until they reached her buttocks. Quickly, before she could protest he slipped his hands under her short skirt and grasped her panty-covered cheeks.

The older woman wrenched her mouth from his and whispered, "Doctor Billings is upstairs waiting for you."

Ryan ignored her and kissed her damp neck as he continued to squeeze her ass. Then he whispered, "God I love your ass. I've been dreaming about it and have masturbated every night thinking of kissing it... and fucking it." Suddenly his penis was hard and pressing to the woman's stomach.

The older woman gasped at his words. She trembled in his arms, unable to pry herself away.

His finger found the elastic around the legs of her panties and slipped underneath. A second later he pressed his fingers to her already wet lips. He brought his mouth to hers again as his finger slipped into her hole. When it was wet, he pulled it out and searched for her rear hole.

"God Ryan, no," she gasped. Still she didn't pull away from him as his finger began to search between her cheeks.

A second later the tip of his finger found her puckered rear hole. He circled it with his finger before slipping the tip inside.

"Ohhhhh!!!" she gasped and wiggled her hips as if she wanted to get away but couldn't.

"Are you going to be here after I'm done with Doctor Billings?" Ryan whispered as his finger began to move in and out of her tight rear passage.

"Yes," she whispered excitedly.

"Good," he said and pulled away from the still trembling woman, letting his finger slip from her pulsing hole. Then he leaned forward and whispered, "I might leave the door to the doctor's office opened a little... if you're interested."

"I have... I have things to do," she said, flustered. However, her face was flushed with excitement and her eyes were glassy with lust.

Ryan turned and hurried upstairs. He tapped on the door and then opened it to find Doctor Billings already sitting on the sofa. When he moved into the room, he intentionally left the door open a crack.

"You're late," she said sternly but then smiled. She was wearing a yellow sweater that was cut low in the front and a short dark skirt. It looked very professional except that she wasn't wearing a bra and her hard nipples were poking through. Her legs were crossed, revealing more of her thigh than was appropriate for a doctor as well.

"Sorry, the traffic was horrible," he lied. He walked over and stood in front of the seated woman.

She looked up at him with a question on her face.

Without saying a word, Ryan pulled his shirt out of his shorts and then over his head, baring his strong chest. Then, as he stared at her, he placed his fingers into the elastic of his shorts. He hesitated for a second, his heart racing now. Quickly he pulled his shorts to his feet, leaving him naked with his penis throbbing in front of him.

Sandra Billings was not easily shocked but Ryan's actions had done it. It took her a moment to get her composure. She said, "Well, I guess our efforts to overcome your shyness have worked." Then she tried to smile. It was a weak one, tinged with obvious excitement.

Ryan was a little surprised at her seemingly quick recovery. However, he wasn't done yet. He moved closer to her until his legs were almost touching her knees. Then he wrapped his hand around his hard shaft and began to stroke it. The room grew silent as neither one of them spoke. Ryan knees grew weak. For a second he began to question his actions. But he realized that he had gone this far and there was no turning back now.

The nervous young man's hand was trembling as he reached for the doctor's head. When she didn't protest, or move back, he curled his fingers in her hair and began to pull her forward. "Suck it," he said in a hoarse whisper, his voice sounding strange in the otherwise quiet room.

Without hesitation, Doctor Billing's mouth opened and her tongue came out. She licked the head once and then wrapped her lips around the crown, stretching her mouth to take it inside.

Ryan moaned and tried to keep his hips still as he felt the doctor's warm mouth surround him. Her lips wrapped tightly around the crown and her tongue began to work on the head, flicking back and forth on the tip. "Oh Jesus," he gasped, feeling his balls start to churn. With a great effort he pulled the woman's mouth from his penis and heard a loud "pop" from her sucking lips. Then he looked down at her lust filled eyes. He pulled her to her feet and took her into his arms. A moan escaped his lips as he kissed her. At the same time he reached down behind her and grasped her ass, pulling her tightly to him. They both moaned as his fingers pulled the material of her short skirt up until he could feel her panties.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,623 Followers