Ryan's Summer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,607 Followers

"Ryan," the doctor protested weakly. However, she didn't push him away. She couldn't.

Ryan's fingers slipped under her panties until he was able to grasp her bare cheeks with both hands. It was the second pair of ass cheeks he had had his hands on in the last five minutes. He knew he was a very lucky boy.

"God, I've got to fuck you," he whispered hotly into her ear, then kissed her again.

Unknown to Ryan, the doctor was in great turmoil. While she had planned on this happening eventually, she wanted to delay it... to tease him more. However, now that she heard the words and felt his strong hands on her ass her resistance was rapidly waning. With one last effort, she pulled her mouth from his again and pushed on his chest.

But Ryan didn't let her pull away as he almost dragged her over to the sofa and fell backward, with her landing on top of him. Suddenly his hands were pushing her sweater up, baring her soft breasts, and letting them press to his chest. Then he placed his hands into the waistband of her panties and slipped them down her thighs. He took his mouth from hers again and began to kiss the nape of her neck. He felt her tremble and heard her moan through gasps of breath.

At that moment, out of the corner of his eye, he saw movement at the door. He couldn't see well but he could make out the white of Ms. Baker's tennis outfit. A smile came to his lips as he pushed the doctor's panties down her thigh and let them drop to the floor. Then he moved his hands back across her soft ass cheeks and between her thighs to find her already very wet vagina. When he slipped two fingers into her and she spread her legs in accommodation, he knew that he had won. With that he flipped her over until she was on her back. He saw that her eyes were now filled with lust and he bent his head to take a large nipple into his mouth.

"Oh God," Sandra moaned and grabbed Ryan's head to pull him tightly to her large orb. Her other hand snaked down and grasped his throbbing shaft. She began to pump her hand rapidly. It was her last attempt to get control of the situation. It didn't work.

Ryan thought that she might be trying to get him to climax prematurely. He wasn't about to let that happen. He pulled back quickly and hissed, "I'm going to eat you.... then, I'm going to fuck you." Before she could stop him he slipped to his knees, lifting her legs into the air. His head moved down quickly and captured her swollen lips.

"Ahhhhhheeee!!!" Sandra screamed.

Even if Ms. Baker had not been standing at the door, she would have heard the scream.

The sweet taste of the doctor's juices filled Ryan's mouth. Then he sucked her swollen lips into his mouth and used his tongue in a flicking motion. He pushed his tongue through the wet hole and deep into her cavern. He had to hold on to her legs tightly in order to keep the connection; her hips bucked up and down and from side to side as she whimpered in excitement. When Ryan's lips found her swollen clit, she began to climax. Her thighs wrapped around his head, squeezing his cheeks tightly. His face was flooded with her copious juices.

The excited woman whined and twisted in Ryan's grasp as waves of pleasure consumed her. It had been a long time since a man had pleased her this good with his mouth. It took quite some time before the convulsions in Sandra's body slowed. When they did, her legs fell from Ryan's shoulders and she lay exhausted under his still gently sucking mouth.

When Ryan pulled his mouth from between her legs, juice was dripping from his chin. He glanced at the open door and saw that Ms. Baker was still there. With a smile he moved up until he was on his arms over the doctor. Her eyes were closed and she was still gasping for breath. He smiled down at her as his penis bobbed over her swollen sex. There was a long, clear string of his juice dripping from the head. He watched as it grew in size and then fell to her wrinkled inner lips, connecting their sex organs via a clear web of pre-cum juice. He pushed his shaft down until the head touched her lips.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Sandra moaned.

He teased her by rubbing the head in small circles.

Finally, when she could take no more, her legs flew up and she grasped Ryan's shoulders and hissed, "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Ryan smiled and slowly pushed the large head into her wet and open hole. The crown stretched her sensitive lips wide as it gradually slipped into her body. It was Ryan's turn to moan as her inner muscles began to vibrate around the pulsing head. Slowly he lowered his weight, forcing the shaft deeper and deeper. Both of them grunted as it hit bottom.

The two of them lay frozen for a moment; Sandra gasping for breath as her insides adjusted to the large head... Ryan fighting to hold back his climax.

When the crisis passed for Ryan he began to move. He pulled out slowly, letting the walls of her tight chamber caress him. Then he pushed back in hard.

"Oh Goddddd!!!" Sandra moaned and lifted her hips to match Ryan's downward plunge.

A second later Ryan's hips began to work up and down rapidly and his lips found hers again.

Outside the room Ms. Baker watched the two lovers. One hand was inside her tennis panties, rubbing her lips and the other was squeezing her breast. She had fought a losing battle not to come upstairs. However, knowing that the door would be open, she couldn't resist. She felt guilty spying on her friend like this but still she couldn't pull herself away from the door. She had never seen anything so exciting. When Sandra had had her first climax, she had joined her. Now she was growing close to another as she watched Ryan thrust his hips into her.

"Oh Jesus," Ryan gasped, "I'm going to cum." Ryan pushed one of her legs up until it was on the back of the sofa, spreading her open and giving him room to pound his hips into her.

"Yes, yes, yes," Sandra gasped as another strong climax shook her.

Ryan's balls felt like they were going to explode. A long moan escaped his lips as his cum flew up the shaft and into the climaxing woman. Pulse after pulse sent his seed deep into her, filling her until the juice was running out and onto the leather sofa below. His frantic pumping began to force the juice from their connected organs and it began to splatter on their thighs.

Finally Ryan collapsed onto the still trembling woman. He lay on top of her gasping for breath for a full minute. When he could move, he pulled back, allowing his softer, but still substantial penis to slip from her stretched hole. He looked down and saw that the doctor's eyes were closed and it looked like she was asleep. Her face was serene but exhausted. Her normally perfect hair was in disarray and matted with sweat. She still looked beautiful.

When Ryan turned his head, he saw Ms. Baker still standing at the door. Their eyes met for a moment and then she disappeared. Ryan stood up quickly and reached for his shorts and shirt. Beside his clothes lay Doctor Billing's panties. On impulse he picked them up and stuffed them into the pocket of his shorts. He took one last look down at the normally composed doctor. Her legs were still spread obscenely, one foot was on back of the sofa and the other was on the floor. Her still swollen vagina was spread and pulsing, his juice running out in gobs. A broad smile came to his face. With his clothes in his hand he hurried out of the room.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,607 Followers