Ryan's Summer Pt. 04

Story Info
Ryan's sexual education continues.
13.1k words
4.81
179.9k
47
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 06/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,551 Followers

Chapter 12

Ryan walked naked across the balcony to the stairs. He thought it felt funny to be walking down the grand staircase naked. At the bottom of the stairs, he looked for Ms. Baker. When he saw her in the kitchen standing at the counter fixing a cup of coffee, he walked up quietly behind her, dropped his clothes to the floor and placed his hands on her waist. When she didn't say anything, he moved in close and bent his head to her neck. "I saw you watching," he whispered. "I was thinking about you as I fucked her," he added.

She didn't answer but trembled at his words. Then she whispered as if to protest, "Ryan, we shouldn't." But then she turned her head to the side, letting him kiss her neck.

Ryan slid his hands to her tiny skirt, pulling it up to her waist. He pressed forward touching the backs of her thighs with his growing erection. He felt her tremble again. Then, he began to slowly slip to his knees. A second later he was staring at her panty covered ass. He sucked in his breath when he saw her sexy rear only inches from his face. One side of her panties had slipped into her crack, baring a soft cheek. He bent forward and kissed it. "God I love your ass," he whispered, almost to himself. With that he pulled the other side of her panties between the cheeks, exposing both globes. He kissed that cheek and then the other and heard her moan. Then, before she could stop him, he reached up and pulled her panties down to her thighs. Without hesitation, he separated her cheeks and searched for her rear hole with his tongue.

"Ohhhhh Ryan," she moaned as she felt his tongue circling her little hole. She gasped and went up on her toes as he plunged his tongue into her. Her body betrayed the incredible excitement rushed through her as she bent forward, spreading her legs as far as the panties would allow.

Ryan's mouth went wild. He began to suck and lick her sweet little asshole. He could feel it reacting by throbbing and pulsing under his tongue. He worked on it for a long time before he pulled away and stood up. "Where's your room?" he whispered excitedly.

"Oh God," she moaned but then gasped in the same breath, "Down the hall."

"Come on," Ryan said and began to pull her toward the hallway.

"Wait," she said with concern and looked up the stairs.

"Don't worry, Sandra won't be up for a while."

Ryan saw her bite her lip thoughtfully and thought that she was going to protest. He almost sighed when she reached down to push her panties from her thighs and off her feet. Ryan quickly took the panties from her hand and tossed them onto his on clothes on the floor. A second later he began to pull her toward her room again.

Ms. Baker was now far too excited to protest as she allowed him to lead her down the hall and into her room.

As soon as they were inside, Ryan took her into his arms and kissed her passionately. His now dripping penis slipped under the tennis skirt and touched her stomach. Slowly he eased her backward toward the bed, his hands slipping under the back of her skirt to find her naked ass again. When they reached the bed, Ryan pushed her back and let her fall. Then he went to his knees and quickly lifted her legs to his shoulders. His head bend forward and his mouth found her very wet and swollen lips.

"Oh Jesus," she gasped.

He tried not to compare the two women but it was impossible. Ms. Baker's juice was thicker and her inner lips were more pronounced than Sandra's was. Her juice was also stronger, but he thought that was probably because she had been exercising. Still, he was amazed about how similar they tasted. He was rapidly learning to love pussy juice... the more they produced the better he liked it.

As he began to suck her, he felt her hands grab his hair, pulling his face tighter to her humid crotch. Her legs wrapped around his neck as her heels began to beat a rhythm on his back.

Soon the older woman's hips began to rise from the bed as an orgasm neared. She pulled Ryan's hair harshly and squeezed him with her strong thighs as waves of pleasure rushed up and down her body.

Suddenly she lifted her hips from the bed and froze as she began to climax, her screams echoing around the room. Her thighs, which covered Ryan's ears, muted the sounds of her screams. Her tight hole began to spasm on his tongue and juice began to pour from like a river.

Ryan sucked and licked her, drinking her juice until the strong climax waned. He had a big smile on his face when he pulled his head from between her legs. He wiped his mouth his mouth with the back of his hand and stood up. He looked down at her and said, "Get on your hands and knees."

The older woman hurried to comply, looking back as Ryan climbed onto the bed and between her legs. Unknown to Ryan, it was her favorite position.

"Open your ass for me," he said.

She gasped and closed her eyes as renewed excitement washed though her. With trembling hands she reached back to grasp her ass cheeks pulling them obscenely apart. Her chest fell to the bed and her face was turned to the side. Then she squeezed her eyes tightly shut as she waited, her thighs beginning to tremble in anticipation.

Ryan stared at the incredible site before him. His heart was pounding in his chest and his penis was throbbing like it had a life of it's own. He took the shaft into his hand and laid the large head on her tiny hole. He rubbed the dripping head around the hole until both were slick with his juice. Then he paused. Again he was amazed by the size difference between the large head and her rear hole. His naivet‚ made him wondered how he had ever gotten it into her the first time.

"Fuck me! Fuck my ass!" Ms. Baker suddenly screamed when she couldn't wait any longer.

Ryan smiled and pressed the head to the opening. He watched in amazement as it began to spread for him like a flower looking for the morning dew. Slowly the head squeezed in until the ring snapped around the ridge. He moaned and paused for a second, enjoying the incredible tightness. Then he began to slowly push forward watching as his long shaft disappeared, inch-by-inch. The warmth inside her cavern was almost more than he could take and he moaned as he willed himself not to cum. Holding his breath, he pressed forward until his balls were touching her swollen sex lips and his penis was totally inside her ass. He could feel her rectum reacting to the intrusion by pulsing and throbbing up and down his shaft. He could hear her whimpering quietly as he began to move in and out slowly, trying to be careful not to hurt her.

"No... fuck me!" the excited woman screamed.

All right, Ryan thought. He lifted up until he had a good angle and paused. With a groan he pushed forward. He used all of his weight to push and plunged into the woman's ass in one long and smooth movement. He heard her scream as his penis sliced through her stretched sphincter and disappeared inside her hole. She gasped for breath. Again he paused, with his penis deep inside, waiting for her to catch her breath. When she began to wiggle her hips he pulled almost all the way out and did it again. Slowly her body opened for him and she took everything he had and pushed back for more. Suddenly the inexperienced young man was pounding into her as if he had done this many times.

Within minutes, sweat broke out on Ryan's brow as he worked his long shaft rapidly in and out of her tight hole. Since he had cum so recently, he knew that he could last a long time. Because he also knew that she loved to be "fucked" in the ass he was going to give her all she wanted. His hips began a steady rhythm as the room soon filled with the slapping sounds of his thighs on her ass and their mutual grunts of pleasure.

As the older woman's excitement mounted, she reached between her legs and began to rub her clit. Seconds later she began to climax... first once and then again and again.

Ryan could feel the walls of her ass convulsing on his plunging penis. His reaction was to work his hips harder. Over and over he pushed deep into her now stretched and willing hole, burying himself in her to his balls.

No matter how much Ryan wanted it to last, finally, the excitement was too much for him and his balls began to churn. He pushed in as deeply as he could go and gasped, "I'm cummmmmiiiinnnnnggg!!!"

"Yes, yes, yes, cum in my ass!" the still climaxing woman screamed in response.

Both lovers froze as their mutual pleasure consumed them. Deep inside her ass the swollen head of Ryan's penis doubled in size and began to spew his thick cream into her warm cavern, filling her warm hole with his almost scalding juice.

However, the cream was like a soothing balm to the tortured ass of the now exhausted woman. Finally, exhaustion got to her and she moaned quietly, collapsing onto the bed.

Ryan followed her down, his heaving chest pressed to her back as his penis sent the last blast into her.

The house was quiet as Ryan stood at the side of the pool and pushed the vacuum hose across the bottom. His arms and body seemed to have been sapped of strength and he was exhausted.... but it was a good exhaustion. A smile came to his lips as he felt the two pair of balled up panties in his pockets. He knew that he would use those panties to masturbate tonight.

Chapter 13

On Saturday night, Ryan was waiting on the street outside of Cindy's house. He was a little scared to pull into her driveway for fear that her father would see him. He didn't know how he would react to him dating his daughter... not only because he was poor but also because of the extra circular activities of the job. He had asked Cindy if she wanted to go to the movies and then get something to eat. He was a little surprised that she said yes. He figured that she would have had guys lined up to go out with her on a Saturday night.

He was just about to get out of the car when he saw her come out of the house. She was wearing a bright blue blouse that was tied in a knot under her breasts with several buttons opened at the top. He could already see her hard nipples through the thin material. Below she had on a pair of the tightest and shortest short-shorts that he had ever seen. She had two ponytail braids in her hair with little ribbons at the end of each one. She looked gorgeous.

"Hi," Ryan said as he hopped out of the van and walked around to greet her.

"Hi," she returned, going up on her toes to kiss him quickly on the lips. "Here," she said and handed him a bottle inside a bag.

"What's this?" Ryan said as he pulled the paper down and saw that it was a bottle of wine.

"Stole it from my father's wine cellar. He'll never miss it. I thought we might like to have a drink later."

"Great," Ryan said. He wasn't much of a drinker but he did when he got the chance. He opened the door for Cindy and watched as she climbed into the van. He felt a stirring in his groin when he saw that the tiny shorts barely covered her lower cheeks. Hurrying around the van he climbed into the driver's side.

"I'll put this in the refrigerator," Cindy said, taking the bottle and slipping into the back of the van.

"I didn't know there was a refrigerator," Ryan laughed. He watched her bend over to put the wine in the refrigerator and saw the tight shorts pull up. The seam of her shorts slipped deep between her buttocks, exposing the soft flesh of her lower cheeks.

"Benny has everything in here," Cindy said looking back and catching him watching her. She smiled. She put the bottle in the small refrigerator and then turned and sat on the bench seat. Then she pressed a button, causing the back of the seat to move down, forming a bed. "Good old Benny... he got the button fixed," she said with as smile, her pretty blue eyes flashing naughtily. She left the seat down and crawled back into the front seat.

Ryan felt a thrill course through him and his penis began to grow. He thought for a moment that maybe they should just find someplace to park. But that wouldn't have been gentlemanly. Plus, he wanted to enjoy her company.

"Where're we going?" Cindy asked.

"I thought we would see the new Jack Nickolson movie and then get something to eat."

"Sounds great."

As they drove to the theater, Ryan kept glancing over at the pretty girl.

She saw him looking. "Do I have a stain on my shirt," she said with a smile.

Ryan's face turned red. "Uh... no... you're just so pretty."

"Thanks," she answered and reached over and placed her hand on his thigh.

"I'm surprised that you were available on a Saturday night. I mean... I thought you would have lots of guys wanting to go out with you."

"I do. However, contrary to what you might think, I am very selective about who I go out with."

Ryan was embarrassed again. "I didn't think... uh... I mean."

"You're cute when you blush."

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to insult you," Ryan said.

"You didn't insult me. The truth is that most guys are just too immature for me... even the older ones. Or, worse yet, they're cocky and overbearing." Then she added, "I like you Ryan. Benny was right, you're a nice guy."

"Thanks, so are you... uh I mean you're a nice girl," Ryan stuttered with embarrassment.

Cindy laughed and squeezed his thigh.

They both liked the movie. It was about older man that always dated much younger women until he met the mother of one of his girlfriends. It was kind of sexy and funny.

As they left the theater, Ryan asked Cindy where she wanted to go to eat. She responded that maybe they could just get some fast food at a drive through and find somewhere quiet to park.

Ryan liked that idea. He found a fast food place and ordered a couple of hamburgers and fries. Then he drove to an old abandoned rock quarry that he and some friends had found a couple years ago. They had made it their secret place and would go swimming in the large pond created by the giant excavation machines. It had been closed for years after a flood filled the gaping hole before the excavating company could get the equipment out. Ryan had gone there by himself many times when he needed to be alone.

The sun was setting beyond the jagged cliffs surrounding them as Ryan parked the van. A moment later they were looking out at the crystal blue water. When it rained, the water turned a murky brown, but this night it was clear enough to see the reflections of the cliffs.

"It's beautiful," Cindy whispered. "I didn't even know this place was here.

"Not many people do anymore."

When the sun finally disappeared, Cindy said, "Come on," as she climbed into the back.

Ryan brought the food into the back as Cindy found the wine and a couple of glasses. She reached over and put on the stereo and turned on the mood lights. When she saw Ryan looking at her with a funny look she said, "You know Benny and I go way back together."

"Yeah, I guessed that."

The pretty girl suddenly had a dreamy look on her face. "Benny was my first," she whispered and looked at Ryan for his reaction. "You're not jealous are you?"

"Uh... no, I don't have any reason to be."

"Good. Now get the food out... I'm starved."

Ryan took the burgers out of the bag as Cindy poured two glasses of wine. The two sat on the seat, which was now converted to a bed, and ate silently for a few minutes.

"So, you've been working at the shop for a few years now huh?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah. I worked there when I was a kid and then every summer since I've been in college. Dad's grooming me to take over the business someday."

I bet she doesn't know what the real business is, Ryan thought but didn't say. However, he had a strange look on his face, which Cindy noticed.

"I know what goes on at the store," she stated in a matter-of-fact tone. "I do the billing you know.""

Ryan's eyes opened wide. "You know?" he said, his voice showing his surprise. She couldn't know the real business, he thought.

"Of course I do. I even know that we bill Mrs. Wellsworth and Mrs. Billings "extra" for your services."

Ryan's face turned beet red and he took a big gulp of his wine. His mouth was suddenly very dry.

"My dad's made a lot of money by catering to wealthy women. At first I had a problem with that, but then I thought, we have a great house, all the money we could want and I have a job for as long as I want, so what's the problem. Besides, we provide a valuable service." Cindy's face broke into a broad smile as she took a sip of her wine, looking over the glass at Ryan.

Ryan didn't know what to say. He reached for the bottle and poured himself another glass.

A slow song came on the stereo and Cindy said, "I wish we could dance. Wine always makes me romantic." With that she leaned over and gently kissed Ryan on the lips.

He responded by reaching up and placing his hand behind her head and welcoming her tongue into his mouth.

Cindy pulled away and said, "Take your shirt off."

"Huh?" he said. He saw excitement in her eyes but he hesitated.

"Come on," Cindy almost pleaded.

Ryan pulled his shirt from his shorts and then over his head. When he looked up, he saw her begin to untie the knot in her shirt.

"You have a great chest," Cindy whispered excitedly as she let her shirt fall open revealing most of her bare breasts. Then she reached over and rubbed her hand across his chest.

"So dooo you," Ryan said stupidly. His words were just a little slurred from drinking three glasses of wine so quickly. His head was spinning just a bit but not enough to dull his senses.

Cindy slipped her blouse off and lay back on the seat.

Ryan gasped as he stared at her beautiful breasts. They were the size of large oranges and sat firmly on her chest, even with her lying on her back. The nipples were pink, hard and sat as if balanced on her creamy white orbs.

His penis was already hard.

Cindy opened her arms to him.

He quickly leaned over her prone body and brought his lips to hers, letting her pull him down until his hard chest met her soft breasts. He moaned into her mouth when he felt her nipples burning into his flesh.

The inside of the van was suddenly ripe with excitement as they pressed their lips together in a passionate kiss.

Ryan loved the taste of her mouth... he could taste her sweet saliva tinged with the sweet wine. Her lips were soft, warm and very inviting. She had a way of sucking and biting his lips that sent a chill down his spine.

Their kissing went on for a long, long time.

When Ryan didn't make a move, Cindy took matters into her own hands by pulling his hand to her breast as she had done on their first date.

Ryan knew what to do from there. He squeezed her soft flesh and played with her hard nipples. He could tell she was getting very excited when she groaned her approval.

Cindy moaned and squirmed under him.

Ryan didn't want to leave her soft mouth but her breasts were calling him. He pulled his lips from hers and kissed down her neck and over her warm skin. A second later he had a nipple in his mouth.

"Oh yes," Cindy whispered as she guided his head from one breast to the other.

Her breasts were smaller than any of his older lovers were but they were firm and the skin was incredibly soft. He could have spent hours sucking them. However, when he felt her hands on his shoulders pushing him downward, he reluctantly let her nipples go and began to kiss down her stomach. When he reached her shorts he struggled to unbutton them.

Cindy finally pushed his hands away and opened her shorts. Then she lifted up and slipped them down her thighs and off her feet. She didn't have panties on.

Ryan gasped as he looked down at the beautiful girl spread before him. She had a small tattoo of a red rose on her stomach, only inches from her pubic mound. He glanced up and his eyes took in her firm breasts, trim waist and very sexy hips. They fell on her vagina and he noticed that she was a real blonde; she had a neatly trimmed down of soft blond hair covering her lips.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,551 Followers