Ryan's Wedding

Story Info
She's the entertainment at the party.
3k words
4
168.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had so much fun at the bachelor party! Mark helped me get ready, helped me pick out my clothes, and made sure everything was perfect. Let me back up. My name is Debbie. I'm a nurse. Mark is my loving husband. He shares me well. And he always helps me get ready for my dates. He picks my clothes, helps me with my hair and make up. He paints my toenails and fingernails. He even helps shave my pussy, making me nice and smooth for my friend, or in this case, friends. I stand about 5'7", 130 lbs, 36C tits with gum drop nipples, shapely legs, short curly auburn hair, and brown eyes.

Once a month, I work a shift with a hot young doctor, Ryan. He and I flirt. Enough to know that we would have a great time together, but not enough to make it happen. And that's only because he's engaged. And from what I understand, not having sex with his fiancee. I don't know if he's a virgin or not, but if he's not, he doesn't seem like he would be very experienced. I don't know why I think that, it's just the vibe I get from him.

Anyway, I found out he was having a bachelor party last night. I found out his brother, Rick, was organizing it and I went to talk to him. I told him I worked with Ryan, and wouldn't it be fun if I showed up as the entertainment? I assured him I could handle whatever was thrown at me, and that I would be good for the party. He agreed, only if we didn't tell Ryan I was going to be there. I thought that was perfect. I flirted extra hard with Ryan the next weekend we worked together.

I showed up at the party in my little school girl uniform. Having gone to Catholic school, I could assure you the nuns would not have approved this outfit! If I had to kneel to check the length of this skirt, I would have been sent home from school. I planned to do a lot of kneeling at the party. It is a short plaid skirt, pink, with a white button down blouse, unbuttoned. I had on white fishnets thigh highs, white fuck me pumps and nothing else. The shirt was tied in a knot between my tits. Ryan's family and friends were there when I came in. They had already knocked back a few and were feeling pretty good when I came in. The music started and I started dancing. I danced with each of the guys, close, and let them have a look or a feel down my shirt.

And then I came to Ryan. The music slowed, and so did I. I danced super close and super slow against Ryan's body. I took off my shirt for Ryan, letting him get a look at the tits that he'd been eyeing for months at work. I turned and bent over, grabbing my ankles and pressing my ass tight against his crotch. I moved forward enough to raise my skirt and show him I was not wearing anything under the skirt. I could feel him stiffen against me and I grew wet knowing I planned on fucking him later. He didn't know that, and neither did Rick. But I knew that it had to be then, or it would never happen for us.

After I was done performing, I put my shirt back on, unbuttoned and untied, and worked the party some. Talking to all the guys. I met Ryan's father, Alan, and his nephew Matt. And of course, I knew Rick. Ryan and I talked a little more, and then I told him I had a present for him; but we had to find somewhere quiet so I could give it to him. We found a quiet room in the back of the house. I kissed Ryan, I knew it was a do or die moment. He backed off and looked at me. Then he came back, grabbed my face and kissed me hard.

It was on then, hands were roaming and our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths. He backed off again and said, "I can't do this Debbie. I want to, but I don't think I can. I am getting married tomorrow. And, God I want to, but..."

"It's ok Ryan, I understand; but let me a least give you a blow job. I want to taste you, once, before I never have a chance again."

I got down on my knees and slowly worked his pants open, giving him plenty of time to resist me. He didn't stop me and I didn't stop. I worked his cock out of his pants and looked up at him as I touched the tip of his cock with my tongue. "Tell me no and I will stop," I said.

He didn't say no. So I took his head into my mouth, swirling my tongue all around the head. Ryan closed his eyes, leaned back against the wall and wrapped his fingers in my hair. He pulled me closer, and put his whole cock in my mouth. I loved the way he felt, the way he tasted. He was velvety soft skin over rock hard muscle, and tasted all male. I wanted this to last, so I just played and teased at him with my mouth and tongue. I was slowly licking him, kissing him, sucking him into my mouth. I took him all the way into my throat, burying my nose in his pubes. This went on for awhile, I am not sure how long. When I pulled back off his cock and looked up at him again. I asked him with my eyes if he wanted more as I was stroking his cock in my hand.

He looked down at me, and nodded. I flipped up my skirt and bent over on all fours. I looked over my shoulder at him, and wiggled my ass. He knelt between my thighs, and started rubbing his cock over my wet slit before finding home. He pushed into me, all the way, in one swift stroke. I cried out my pleasure as he started hammering in and out of my dripping pussy. I knew this wasn't going to be a soft and gentle fuck, but I wanted it hard and fast. Ryan didn't last long when he pulled out and came on my thigh. We cleaned up and went back to the party.

I continued to work the room, talking and letting the guys cop a feel. I can't tell you how many times I had my nipples pinched lat night. But it felt so good. And then I came home and Marked fucked me good when I told him the details. I fell asleep completely satisfied. And I woke this morning to a phone call from Rick. Rick told me he video taped my encounter with Ryan. He wanted to talk to me about the wedding reception tonight. He told me he would keep it quiet, and not tell the bride...if I would take care of him, his dad, and his son. Rick and Ryan's mom died a few years ago, so Alan hadn't been with anyone in awhile. Rick was divorced. His 18 year old son, Matt, was a virgin. Rick thought I would be good for Matt. I told him I would talk to Mark, but I would probably be ok to meet his demands. I didn't want Ryan to get in any trouble.

Of course, Mark agreed. He didn't mind sharing me, so this was just another fun time for us. I decided I needed to go shopping for a new dress, and get my hair done for the big event. I bought a long silver dress. It went over one shoulder and fit me like a glove. I wore no bra and no panties, but had thigh high stockings and 4 inch strappy silver heels to go with it. I looked like a million bucks; Mark told me so!

The wedding was nice, but I couldn't concentrate. I was dripping in anticipation for what would come later. Mark left the reception early, saying he'd pick me up in the morning. Sometimes, he liked to watch, but this time, he decided to let me have my fun alone. At the reception, I danced in turn with Rick, Alan, and Matt. Each one whispering in my ear about what they wanted to do to me later. It made me more and more wet thinking about all the fun I was going to get to have later.

The bride and groom left, and the party died down. Earlier, Alan had given me a key to the suite he had rented. He had told me that I needed to get there first and wait for them. So, I left the reception shortly after the happy couple did and went to wait in the lavish suite we would be fucking in. I took off the dress when I got in the room and found a nice wine waiting for me. I had a glass or two while waiting.

Eventually, the men showed up. I was sitting demurely on the couch, even though I was nude except for shoes and hose. Rick asked if I wanted to see last night's tape. Of course I did, and even asked if I could have a copy for Mark and me. We all watched the tape, and hands were roaming all over my body as we watched. I didn't know who was touching what, and I loved it!

Rick decided his son needed to get his cherry popped first, and then we could all move on to the rest of the evening's festivities. I took Matt in my arms and kissed him, grinding up against him. He wasted no time in removing his clothes. I laid on the bed in the suite, and spread my legs for him, rubbing my clit lightly. I was already wet from the dancing and all the hands roaming while watching the tape, but wanted to give a good show as well.

Matt got on the bed. I pumped his cock a few times and ran it over my wet slit. I helped him enter my pussy. It didn't take him long, as we all knew it wouldn't. But now, we had all night to play and he would be able to keep up. I had him pull out and cum on my tits this time. I knew this would turn the others on to see me rub the cum into my tits, as well as scooping some up to eat. And then the party really got started.

Alan got on the bed, and I started riding his cock as Matt put his cock in my mouth. It was covered in my juices and tasted so sweet. Rick decided it was time for my ass to get some play. He started fingering my ass, lubing it and stretching it. Finally, when it was stretched to his liking, he had me stop moving on Alan, and entered my tight ass. Of course, it was even tighter as I was now full in both holes, well all three actually.

We got into a nice rhythm, the four of us moving all together to make this extra pleasurable for me. I only assume they were enjoying as well. I heard many moans coming from all three of them. I don't know who came first, but it set off a chain reaction. Next thing I knew, I was screaming my pleasure around Matt's cock as it exploded in my mouth. Then Alan and Rick both came inside of their respective hole. All at once, I was the cum filled slut I love to be. I had cum in my mouth, pussy and ass, all at once. It was fantastic.

We separated from each other slowly. Rick wanted his creampie, and Alan's both. So he got down between my thighs and started to clean me, pussy and ass, with his mouth. Alan and Matt just watched as Rick licked, sucked and nibbled all over my pussy lips, before darting his tongue inside me. He steered clear of my clit, not wanting me to orgasm again, yet. He moved his lips lower and licked between my ass cheeks. Then he ran his tongue over and around my anus before working his tongue into my ass. I was writhing at this point, wanting more, but enjoying what I got.

Finally, he moved his lips back up and wrapped them around my hard, swollen clit. Sucking my clit hard into my mouth, he put two fingers in my pussy and two more in my ass. I came almost instantly and squirted my juices all over his face. He moved up to kiss me and I licked his face clean.

"Matt," Rick said, "let's spit roast her!"

Knowing, and loving, what was about to happen, I got on all fours and wiggled my ass in Matt's direction. Rick got in front of me and I took his cock deep in my throat right as Matt buried himself to the hilt in my hot, wet pussy. Alan was sitting across the room, watching and stroking himself. I moved forward onto Rick's cock, engulfing him all the way into my mouth as Matt pulled out of my pussy. Then I moved back to take Matt back in and released Rick. Back and forth I went, slowly fucking both men as they stayed relatively still. I started to move faster and faster on these two wonderful cocks and came hard, still bucking back and forth between them.

They pulled out and switched places. Yummy! More pussy juice covered cock in my mouth, and long, hard cock in my pussy. This time, I let them do the thrusting. They set a hard pace, but this time both were going in me at the same time. It felt wonderful. They both came again, and I had my second load of hot cum in both my mouth and pussy.

Then it was Alan's turn again. He left me as I was, on all fours, and swiftly entered my ass. I grimaced at the invasion, but soon I was bucking hard against him. I was working my clit in time to his strokes. Flicking it harder and harder. After what seemed like forever, Alan exploded deep in my ass.

We rested for awhile, and then they continued taking me, every which way possible, all night long. Matt was the first to fuck me three times and once his dad finished in my ass , Matt took me there too. I was in heaven. Tired and exhausted, we were still fucking in the morning when it was time to end it. I kissed and sucked all three cocks and told them that Mark would be in the parking lot soon waiting for me.

As I left the room and walked gingerly down the hall I ran into the blushing bride, I was surprised. Even more so when she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bridal suite where her new husband lay snoring. She looked at me and said "I know you work with Ryan and that you were his entertainment at the bachelor party. He got real drunk last night and after one time could barely get it up for . He did mange to tell me how you seduced him at the party. So seeing as how the bride didn't get much last night, it's time for me to get my jollies."

I was soon naked and the bride matched me, she was well built with firm large tits and long hard nipples. She was clean shaven and her bald pussy had me drooling. She got on the bed with me and without preamble kissed me then said, "I need some action on my pussy. If your as good with me as Ryan seems to think you were with him, maybe we can do each other, but now I need some."

I swung around and attacked her wet and needy pussy. I used both my fingers and tongue to get her going and my teeth on her clit to get her off. Her legs clamped my head and kept me tight to her spasming pussy and I did my best to lick and slurp her juices as then poured from her wide open pussy.

"That was nice, now maybe we can do each other. My husband will be out of it for another hour or more and even when he wakes I feel he's going to be a shitty fuck."

So I let her eat me and I ate her. I took my time with her this time, exploring her ass and pussy with more fingers. It was better this time as I managed to cum hard from her mouth as she ate me well. We laid and played for a bit till we heard Ryan stir and I though it best to leave but not before giving her my number, after all a little pussy now and again is a good thing.

I was spent, and made my way to the parking lot and my husband. He asked me how it went and I said you won't believe half of it. Then I told him about the entire night. He was so hard he pulled over and I had to suck him off, swallowing his cum. By the time we made it home we were both ready and hit the bed and fucked like rabbits. He constantly asked me about the bride and then he fucked me again. When we were too tired for more Mark said "When that couple returns from their honeymoon I'm sure she'll need to see you, let's see if she wants a good cock too."