Ryn's Need for Self Bondage

Story Info
Everything worked to perfection... well, almost.
11.1k words
4.76
50.7k
77
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers

She mentally cursed for the umpteenth time, struggling and whimpering, but it did no good at all. She'd designed the cart too well.

Ryn was an engineer, and a damn good one. She had to be. With her long blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, high cheekbones, 38C chest, narrow waist, and long, shapely legs, she could've been a model. She could've been a stripper. She could've been in any profession where a woman is judged by her looks, not her intellect. So she had to be an excellent engineer, to be taken seriously by her colleagues.

Her designs were imaginative, and innovative, with good hard science backing up every aspect. But the things that she designed and created were not merely functional - they were breathtaking - almost works of art. She'd solved problems that had baffled other engineers, and even though from a distance people might have guessed that it was easy for her, the reality was that she put in a lot of hard work. Of course, she didn't work in isolation. She had to work as part of a team, and, as her abilities were recognized, more often than not she was the project leader. She had to oversee everyone's work, and keep a tight control over herself and the team members to bring the project in on time and within budget.

Consequently, she'd advanced rapidly in the firm, and every promotion was based on merit. Of course, there were those detractors, those people of inferior intellect or inferior drive, who felt in their hearts that she probably was sleeping her way to the top. But they couldn't have been farther from the truth. She did have a quick mind, but she put in long hours, nonetheless. Even when she went home for the day, she couldn't easily turn off her mind, which kept churning at problems.

In the privacy of her home, she tinkered with new ideas, some of which helped her solve business problems, but most were devices for her 'hobby' - her secret hobby. Ryn loved, was thrilled by, couldn't get enough of - self bondage. Anyone who was as driven as she was would probably have understood the attraction it had for her. Self bondage gave Ryn blissful hours where she had to cede all control to her devices. Rendering herself helpless was like receiving a large, cool drink of water after trudging across a desert. It was relaxing, refreshing, and kept her from experiencing burnout. It was also immensely exciting. True, many times she was bound so tightly that she couldn't do anything to satisfy her arousal. But once she'd achieved her freedom, her climaxes were very satisfying.

One evening, Ryn was musing, "With the better weather coming, I want to do something special, something daring, outdoors." So she began to design a cart. "Let's see," she mumbled to herself, "it should run on three wheels, given the capabilities I'm seeking. Two wheels in the front, spread wide apart to provide maximum stability, and a third in the rear." She began sketching. "The third wheel should swivel, for steering. All the wheels will have a wide tread, to handle the terrain, and I'm not interested in speed."

She enjoyed seeing it taking shape on her design board. She added sensors that could detect obstacles when moving forward, turning, or even backing up. If the cart sensed an impending collision in its path, it would smoothly change direction, not unlike some of the kids' toys, or the current fleet of automatic floor vacuums - a popular one of which was her own award-winning design.

Like any good engineer, she had a modular approach to such creations. The sensor array was one such module, easily adapted to her new design. The drive motor was also another module, that merely had to be made more powerful so that it could propel a heavier load. She felt that the wheel arrangement for her cart had to be different from her other designs, mainly because she wanted a wider wheelbase on its front end, and it would have to be sturdy enough to support the weight of its battery system, plus her own 102 lbs. Direct current had a lot of advantages over alternating current for this design, so she felt normal 12.6 volt car batteries would suffice for power needs.

Over the years, Ryn had devised self bondage systems that she'd located inside her bedroom and her basement. Gears, pulleys, solenoids, simple electromagnets, and timers were the mainstay of these devices. Electromagnets could hold steel keys well out of her reach until the timer expired. Timers and solenoids could drive the motors for gears and pulleys that could hold her restrained and helpless, sometimes in a spreadeagled position, other times stretched out prone or supine. During such sessions, a wet spot would habitually appear beneath her, due to her copious lubrication.

Rummaging through her storage cabinets, she considered some pulleys. She held up a couple of them. "Oh yes, I remember this experiment. To test these pulleys with a timer, I was on my back on the floor, with my legs vertically up the wall. These pulleys connected to leather cuffs attached to my ankles. My legs were held like that until the timer reversed the pulleys, and lowered my feet back to the floor." She smiled. "That worked so well, I just had to take it to the next level."

That next step was a lot more daring, she recalled. The memory was so vivid that Ryn's hand subconsciously caressed her breasts as she re-visualized it. "That powerful motor drove the pulleys, dragging my ankles up the wall, taking all my weight, until, naked, I was completely held inverted for the specified period of time." She shivered, remembering how she'd handcuffed her wrists behind her back, and held the key in her hand until her back began touching the wall. Releasing the key, she'd heard it fall directly under her, against the base of the wall. She was trapped like that until the timer expired, and the apparatus lowered her again!

"As if it was yesterday, I remember imagining that I was a captive. My captors had stripped me, and were discussing who'd have the privilege of violating my body first, and in what fashion! All those jeers and ribald comments as the blood rushed to my head!" Her mental imagery during her suspension had been so arousing that her pussy lubrication had drizzled along her belly and up the undersides of her tits. It finally began dripping from the tips of her erect nipples! "That was a very long thirty minutes before I was lowered into the puddle I'd created, and could retrieve the key and free myself. It certainly took my mind off my daily cares!"

As Ryn picked up a powerful, compact motor she'd designed, she thought it might be perfect to propel the cart. "Oh my! I remember! This sure came in handy for a different manner of dangling my body. I tested its power during what may have been my crowning achievement in suspension. It wasn't very easy designing a net 'cocoon' that would wrap itself around me, and then lift me completely up off the floor, horizontally."

She remembered setting the timer, and then prostrating herself naked on the netting. The cold floor had pressed against her tits, belly, and thighs until the motor drive kicked in. As a safety measure, she was only drawn up about 6 inches so that if anything broke, it would merely be jarring, not injurious. Her body was stretched out fully, hands above her head. Even being just that small amount off the floor made her feel deliciously helpless, as manifested by the pool of pussy juice that dripped from her. It was extra tantalizing and maddening that, turned on as she was, she couldn't bring her hands down to reach either her tits or her pussy, to use her fingers to achieve release! She had to wait between two and three hours like that - she'd programmed a little randomness into the timer's duration - before she was lowered and freed. The orgasm she gave herself after that was so intense that she almost fainted!

With the cart's chassis designed, she turned her attention to the decisions about her overall body position, and the restraints she wanted to add. Over the years, she'd also designed modules to tighten belts safely and securely around her body parts. For instance, her arms might be bound down alongside her body, or they might be bound behind her back, elbows to elbows and wrists to wrists. Similarly, she devised ways to bind her legs together at calves, knees and thighs. Such bindings added to the thrill. As she sat at her designing board mentally revisiting those times and fondling several of the belts in question, their sight and feel stoked her lust anew. Lifting her skirt and pulling her panties aside, Ryn started teasing her labia with her fingers, feeling their soft, smooth textures. She'd shaved them bare just that morning, and delighted in the contact of her caressing digits.

As her fragrant dew appeared along her slit, its aroma wafted into her nostrils, prompting her to press her fingers deep into her carnal well. Coating her fingers with some of her intimate fluid, she brought them up and smeared some of it between her upper lip and nose, feeling quite naughty. Inhaling that scent enhanced the flavor as she moved her fingers into her mouth, letting the taste buds on her tongue sample her essence. Once she'd sucked her fingers clean, she noted, "My greedy pussy and clit are on fire, and want even more attention. I need both hands free to provide it," she decided.

Therefore, she stood up, undid her skirt and stripped away her panties. Sitting down again, she braced her legs up on either side of the designing board, opening herself in a wanton display. "I really love looking at my naked pussy as I play with myself," she moaned softly. Her labia were already bright pink and puffy, glistening with her oozing liquids. With delicate fingers, she carefully drew back her clitoral hood, exposing the swelling rod that it protected and concealed. Scooping up pussy juice with her other hand, she anointed her clit with that warm wetness. As fresh, hot blood flooded her tiny rod, it swelled prodigiously, and got even more sensitive.

"I want to cum, but not too fast," she thought. Her fingers left her clit and went back to stroking and teasing her labia and pee hole. She raised one of her tits to her mouth and fastened her lips on its stiff nipple. The rush of pleasure she received as she suckled made her gasp, and the nipple would have slipped from her mouth if she hadn't closed her teeth on its base, trapping it. The slight pain from that bite sent a shock of excitement down her spine and it cascaded into her sex. Her clit started throbbing visibly, and every pulse of blood made its tiny head bob up and down, as if beckoning her finger.

That did it.

She could hold back no longer. Sucking so hard on her nipple that it caused a little pain, she moved both her hands down to her pussy again. Three fingers of one hand started jabbing in and out of her love tunnel as if she was being fucked by a fat cock. Fingers of her other hand started rubbing the sensitive tissues of her clit and pee hole, smearing her wetness around. Those fluids started to evaporate, producing a cooling effect that contrasted with the heat of the blood engorging her clit and labia. The scent of the wafting fluids was like an aphrodisiac, and Ryn could no longer hold back her climax. As she started to cum, her whole body quivered as wave after wave of bliss rippled through her. Her legs were shaking so hard that her heels drummed on the top of the design board. Some of her released cum juices sprinkled her drafting paper, erotically anointing the design of the cart.

Ryn stayed like that for several minutes, some fingers jammed inside her cunt and being gripped by her internal muscles, while her other hand cupped her clit and labia. She couldn't seem to get air fast enough through her nose, so she reluctantly let her nipple pop free from the vacuum created by her mouth. As she sucked air to prevent herself from fainting, her glistening, swollen nipple wobbled at the tip of her tit, drawing her attention. When her breathing was fairly back under control, she slid her fingers out of her pussy, and patted the puffy labia with that damp hand. Ever fair minded, she used her other hand to bring the heretofore neglected nipple to her lips, so she could make it happy, too.

Still suckling, she turned her attention back to the design of her body pose on top of the cart. She wanted to be kneeling, but somehow held upright. An inspiration struck - a good orgasm often freed her creativity. A seat designed after a sybian! A sort of saddle, but with a nice dildo attached vertically. And she could have that dildo vibrate, but not continuously. It could be intermittent, with a random pattern of activation and deactivation. It would probably make her simmer - close to orgasm, but not quite achieving it. She licked her lips in happy anticipation as she laid out its circuits.

Pleased with the results, she now could see adding straps just below the knee and also at the ankles, for leg confinement as she knelt. For added support, she drew in a vertical bar which she could brace her spine against. On a whim, she added a posture collar attached at the top of that bar. Her quick mind decided that the vertical bar could also be the anchor for two sets of self-tightening horizontal arm straps. Before they tightened, she could slip her arms down through those two loops of belts - one at the level of her elbows, the other down by her wrists.

"Now, I need to have the activation switch near my hands, so..." She pondered the point, staring at the nascent design of her creation. "Ah! Simple!" she cried out loud. She added a short horizontal brace bar down at the level where her hands would be. "My hands will rest on this bar, in case I need to relieve some strain on my back or neck. I'll place the activation button on its underside, near my finger tip. When I press that button, all the belts - legs, torso, and arms - will snug up and the cart will go into motion."

She blinked. "Oh yes. Torso. Can't neglect that. Let's see. If I place self-tightening straps here, and here..." She sketched them in. "Yes. Perfect. One just above my navel, and another across my chest just grazing the upper edges of my breasts! That should make my tit flesh protrude forward lewdly." She grinned, and just imagining such a display, she felt her nipples hardening anew.

Physically checking the pose by mimicking it on a small stool, she blushed to think how her cunt would be displayed like that. "Other than the fronts of my thighs, my pussy will be leading my body as the cart moves. Obviously, it'll be wet, with my juices running down the sides of the sybian seat," she thought. Ryn decided to add grooves to channel her fluids into a collection receptacle. "It'll be interesting to measure the volume of my leakage after the cart run is complete," she giggled.

Satisfied with the overall design, she began the process of making her cart a reality. This took many evenings of hard, but enjoyable work. In some ways, the physical creation of her self bondage devices was almost as fulfilling as experiencing them in action.

At the last minute, Ryn realized that the timers she had weren't sophisticated enough to handle the myriad modules of sensors, motor drive, and restraints. Wanting her almost completed project to come to fruition as soon as possible, she rushed to a parts store and got the latest and greatest multi-functional timer. It could handle channels to even more modules than she was planning for this cart. She was so impressed with its functionality that she bought three of them, planning to reserve two for future needs.

A little wiring, and a little programming, and the timer became part of the now finished cart! Ryn felt triumphant, and couldn't wait to give it a try. Standing behind it to aim it, she manually engaged the drive wheels and was delighted to see it trundling forward. Only a little wider than a wheel chair, it easily rolled up the ramp from her basement and out to her back yard. The yard was secluded, spacious, and level, with only an occasional tree or clump of bushes - perfect for the test. Ryn often sunbathed in the nude in her yard, so she had no compunction about stripping off and placing her clothes on her back porch. She placed several orange cones at various points in the yard, to act as extra obstacles.

She wanted to have a 5 minute test, to detect any possible bugs in the system, so she set 05:00 on her new timer. She'd be completely helpless until the timer ran out, and that was the main thrill - being so vulnerable. She briefly considered blindfolding herself, because that would be even more exciting. But she knew that she'd have to wait for some later time to do that, since during this test run, she'd need to be able to see how the sensors were dealing with obstacles.

She did, however, tie on a tight gag, which would restrict her speech to a mere mumble. Not that there was anyone around to talk to, but it still added another level of restriction. Giddy with excitement, she climbed aboard the cart, straddling the dildo poking up from its seat. She held her labia open as she lowered her pussy onto the dildo, reveling in its satisfying penetration. This whole process was so arousing that the dildo didn't need a drop of lubrication applied to it ahead of time - Ryn's copious juices handled that task easily. She felt her internal muscles gripping the stiff shaft.

Leaning over slightly, Ryn threaded the straps that would bind her legs near her knees and ankles through the slots that would snug them up when the timer was engaged. Working purely by touch, she did the same thing to the straps that went across her torso near her tummy and also just above her breasts. The latter strap was the most difficult, since its insertion slot was at an awkward angle behind her. She made a mental note to come up with an easier way to handle that restraint. Straightening her neck, she drew the posture collar around it. It was hinged in the front, and the two metal ends touched each other at the nape of her neck. When the cart's power was activated, those ends would be held together by an electromagnet.

Shivering with delight, Ryn slid her arms down through the loops that were behind her, feeling them end up touching her elbows and wrists, as planned. Her finger delicately explored the underside of the horizontal bar, locating the activation button. She was ready. Her heart was thumping a mile a minute, and her blossoming nipples and the ripe aroma emanating from her pussy testified to her state of excitement as her finger pressed the button.

The new timer began sending signals through its various channels of communication. First, the various straps snugged up against her bare flesh and the posture collar locked into place magnetically. Ryn tested these restraints, trying to move her arms, legs, and torso. Struggle as she might, she could barely wiggle in place. Attempting to move her head forward, she found the collar to be unyielding, as designed. The sensation of being so fully bound was delicious, and the cart hadn't even begun its journey yet!

Another circuit of the timer came to life, and the dildo inside Ryn's pussy buzzed into action, making her eyes widen in surprise at how terrific that felt, and causing her resultant gasp to be transformed into a sound similar to 'mmmpff' by the gag. But those intimate vibrations only lasted for a brief period of time, whereupon the dildo once again became a stationary occupant of Ryn's love tunnel. However, the muscles of her pussy sleeve continued quivering for a while, in effect subtly returning some vibration to the dildo.

Ryn was so focused on that portion of her anatomy that it was a moment before she realized that the cart had started its stately forward motion. Listening to the gentle purr of the motor, she was gratified at how smoothly the cart was moving over the terrain. The pace of movement was very sedate, and rather soothing. Ryn had positioned the cart so that it would approach a tree. This was part of the test, and she wasn't concerned about a collision. Once the sensors detected the tree, she knew that the rear wheel would swivel, changing course. As the cart turned, if the side sensors determined that there could possibly be an impact, the cart would halt both its turn and forward progress, back up for a distance, and then reattempt the forward turning process. Likewise, if it sensed a drop ahead, like a hole or something, it would also change course.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers