Ryn's Need for Self Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers

Just before the cart reached the tree, it activated its dildo once again, this time for an even longer burst. Therefore, Ryn was moaning into her gag, and only partially aware of how nicely the cart altered its course to avoid the tree. As the cart now trundled towards a bush, the dildo cut off, but a soft breeze sprang up, its air currents washing over Ryn's nude form. It felt great on her exposed flesh, especially on her pussy and tits. Ryn shimmied her shoulders a little, to make her swollen nipples bob and weave even more through the air.

The lovely blonde was reveling in the absolute loss of control that she was experiencing. Not only was she bound tightly, but this device enhanced the experience even more because of its motility. Various fanciful ideas flitted through her mind. She imagined herself as having been kidnapped by a robot, and being delivered mechanically to her captors. Or being a beautiful princess, whose kingdom had been overrun by barbarians, so now as a war prize, she was being put on display, driven through the jeering throngs of the victors. Or being the experimental subject of a mad scientist, whose robot was tasked with moving her from one of his fiendish ordeals to another, delighting in seeing her naked breasts approaching the station that would milk them mercilessly.

Caught up in this mesmerizing series of reveries, Ryn paid no attention to the fact that the cart sensed a dip in the surface of her yard deep enough to trigger another change of direction. This unexpected deviation caused it to set out on a new path - one that, combined with one of the cones she'd placed, would create a course that would leave the confines of her backyard!

Snapping back to reality, Ryn saw the direction she was now heading and felt a stab of fear, her pupils dilating in shock! However, she realized that this test run had already consumed almost the full five minutes that she'd set on the timer. Therefore, the cart should come to a halt, and release her restraints well before it could actually leave her backyard. Still, her body tensed up the closer and closer she came to the gap at the rear corner of her house.

Ryn was a damn good engineer, as has been stated. But she wasn't the greatest programmer of software, unfortunately. In her haste to incorporate the new timer, with all of its complex circuitry into her various cart modules, she'd made an assumption that the timer itself worked as all her previous timers had. She hadn't noticed that it had several modes of time sensitivity. When she'd set its display to 05:00 for this test run, it hadn't been set for minutes and seconds. It'd actually been set for hours and minutes!

She'd been strapped to her cart for a good fifteen minutes by the time it reached her front yard, which was also somewhat private, screened by trees and hedges. Ryn was praying that the collision avoidance sensors would, with their random decisions about course correction, ultimately send the cart on a journey back into the safety of her backyard. By now, she'd guessed at the mistake that she'd made with the timer, and she was aware that the batteries powering her device would be drained after about 2 hours, given their current level of use. She'd designed in failsafes, such that when the power ceased, the electromagnetic locks on all the restraints would be released, freeing her. So she only had to hope that the cart stayed in her yard, and she could wait it out.

Her heart leaped into her throat when one of the cart's random turns aimed it at the opening in the hedge formed by her front walk. She was heading off her property! Whimpering, eyes wide open with fear, she struggled against the restraints that she'd designed so well as the cart continued its inexorable movement toward public spaces. This was why she was mentally cursing, struggling and whimpering - wishing that she'd made more of an effort to understand the new timer! However, in a weird way, she was also subtly thrilled because this too was part of the excitement of self bondage - the possibility of discovery! The dildo jolted into action deep inside her cunt, vibrating fiercely, and she was now so keyed up that she came!

Moaning into her gag, Ryn's orgasm almost caused her to swoon, because the vibrator didn't immediately cut off. It kept buzzing against her spasming tissues, and she shook as yet another climax claimed her body, causing her to squeeze her eyes shut in ecstasy! Her cum juices streamed down the grooves in her saddle, and pooled in the receptacle below her.

When she opened her eyes, her cart was rolling sedately down the sidewalk. The public sidewalk. Her eyes darted frantically side to side, trying to see if anyone was around, but her ability to check was hindered by the posture collar, which prevented her from turning her head from side to side. Her chest was heaving and shuddering, with her jutting tits crowned with their roseate nipples bobbing up and down. Thankfully, the dildo had stopped vibrating, at least for a while.

Perhaps five minutes later, the cart sensors noted a sharp depression in the sidewalk, where the concrete had cracked and sank. The cart halted, and began a laborious process of turning, hampered by a hedge on one side, and the dropoff of the curb onto the road on the other. With several seesawing back and forth motions, it gradually accomplished a complete 180 degree turn, and began heading back toward Ryn's home. That was the good news. The bad news was that Ryn saw that two young men were now in view, directly in front of her. Their heads were turned toward one another as they walked, apparently deep in conversation about something. They obviously hadn't seen her yet, but she knew it was only a matter of moments before they did.

She was right.

The dark haired man on the left glanced her way, and his face took on an expression of shock! Without turning his head, he poked his friend and called out, "Look, Joe!"

His sandy-haired companion looked forward and came to an abrupt halt, his jaw dropping.

Ryn pressed back against the vertical pole, as if trying to move away from them - a futile action, because the pole was unyielding, and the cart was slowly moving her closer to the two men anyway.

The two guys followed the first instinct of the young. They whipped out their cell phones and started recording this sight with pictures and videos.

Mortified, Ryn was propelled closer and closer to them. She hadn't intended for anyone to see her like this - naked, bound and helpless. Her bare flesh tingled as she felt their eyes scanning her, with their faces displaying mixed expressions of disbelief and lasciviousness. Just as she thought it couldn't get any worse, the dildo sticking up from the saddle kicked on again, and she started bouncing on it, grimacing as she came again. Even though her eyes were squeezed shut as the orgasm coursed through her, she was dimly aware that they were capturing this humiliating moment on their phones.

The young man stopped in front of the cart, so it started a turning action. Surprised, they quickly jumped to either side, and the cart decided the way forward was clear again, and started to move, they began walking alongside, still staring at her. Their eyes were roaming over her breasts, her tummy, her pussy.

"What's going on?" the dark-haired guy asked.

Of course, her answer was unintelligible, garbled by the gag.

"Should we remove that gag, Harry?" Joe asked.

"I don't know. It looks to me like she deliberately put herself on display like this, since I don't see anyone else around. Look how aroused she is. I bet she wants people to touch her. To play with her." The front of his pants bulged as his cock stiffened. And, as they say, a stiff prick has no conscience. He reached out and ran his hand over the warm, smooth skin of her breast. Of course, her areola was anything but smooth, and his fingertip explored its wrinkled, pebbled texture. "You need to feel her tit, Joe. It's amazing!"

Joe's face turned scarlet. He stammered, "But I never... I mean..." He coughed as his voice cracked.

Harry sounded incredulous. "You mean that you've never touched a woman's tit? Not even in college?" The two of them were easily keeping pace with the cart as it moseyed forward, and he was still stroking and kneading Ryn's breast as she shuddered in blissful aftershocks from her climax. Embarrassed as she was, Ryn couldn't deny how good it felt to have someone playing with her like this.

"Awww. You weren't supposed to know that," Joe whined. "You're so slick with the women. You can't possibly understand how it is for me. I'm friendly with them, and all. But I never can figure out how to make the first move. My throat almost squeezes shut when I'm trying to say something sexy." His blush deepened to a dark crimson as he made this admission.

"Well, here's your chance, stupid. So don't blow it," Harry admonished him. "You don't have to chat this one up or anything. You don't have to try to figure out how to talk her out of her clothes, because she isn't wearing any. This cart is kinda serving her up on a platter. Come on. Grab her other tit, and do what I'm doing."

It was clear from the expression on his face that Joe was in a state of frenzied indecision. His hand came up, shaking, hanging in the air in front of Ryn's breast, but failing to touch it. Ryn made eye contact with him, and saw his expression change to one of pleading. She was getting so turned on by what Harry was doing to her that she realized she wanted Joe's hands-on her too. Because of the gag, she couldn't smile at him, or tell him to go ahead. But, locking eyes with him, she nodded as best she could, given the restraint of the posture collar.

"Really? It's okay?" Joe asked. Ryn nodded again, still looking at him.

Almost reverently, Joe's fingers whispered over the sensitive tissues of her breast, then her areola, and finally her swollen, needy nipple. "Oh, wow!" Joe whispered.

To Ryn, there was something very special about the idea that hers was the first breast that this cute young man had ever touched. As his fingers got a little bolder, the sensations, combined with her current emotion, felt so exquisite that she groaned happily into her gag, closing her eyes to savor the moment.

"See? She likes it!" Harry asserted. "Go ahead. Feel her up some more. Find out what her tummy and mound feels like. And get a good look at that wet, wet pussy of hers. Feel those puffy pussy lips, and see if you can diddle her clit a little," he chuckled.

Still massaging Ryn's breast erotically, Joe watched to see if she'd signal her permission for him to take such liberties. He was still feeling shy about following the carnal instincts that were arising within him. Ryn couldn't look down far enough to see how his cock was now straining against the front of his pants, but he didn't think he'd ever had an erection like this when he was masturbating to porn.

Ryn heard Harry's advice to his friend and her heart sped up in response to her growing excitement. Her breath was whistling in and out of her nose as her chest rose and fell, pumping more air in and out of her lungs. She wanted to be touched. She wanted both of them to touch her, and force her to cum, maybe several times. She knew that Joe would hesitate, so with an almost superhuman effort, she made her chin go up and down rapidly, encouraging him.

The two guys were so engrossed that they didn't notice a woman approaching. But when they heard her footsteps, they moved to block her view, and the cart started the laborious task of changing its direction once again.

Ryn had a quick glance at the woman, before the guys got into her way. "Oh my god!" she thought. "It's Louise, one of my neighbors!" She knew those shiny, ebony tresses even at this distance.

In spite of the guy's efforts, as she got closer, Louise saw a naked woman, bound to the cart. Her face displayed a look of horror and shock. But that look of shock turned to one of recognition, and then surprise. "Ryn? Is that you?" she gasped loudly. Joe immediately hid his hands behind his back, trying to look innocent.

"Do you know this slut?" Harry boldly asked the dark-haired woman.

Louise gulped. "Well, yes... she's a neighbor of mine," she admitted. "Did you do this to her?" She reached for her cell phone, perhaps to call the police. "Are these two molesting you, Ryn?" she asked anxiously.

Ryn tried to shake her head to signal 'no' as best she could.

"No, lady. We just found her like this," Harry explained. "No one else was anywhere near her. We think she did this to herself."

"Did you, Ryn? You did this to yourself?" Louise gushed, her voice dripping with disbelief.

Ryn blushed fiercely. The blush of embarrassment stained her cheeks, neck, and the upper slopes of her tits. Her chin made slight up and down movements.

"See? She's saying she did this to herself," Harry asserted. "Look, lady. We can even steer this cart a little, depending on where we get into its way." He demonstrated, making the cart halt and pivot slowly.

"Then I think you'd better steer it up into her driveway, over there," Louise commanded. She pointed. "It's too dangerous being out here near the street," she added by way of explanation.

Once the cart was aimed correctly, a strange procession took place, with Joe and Harry walking on either side, and Louise trailing behind. As Louise walked, her eyes were drawn to the sight of Ryn's lush, naked buttocks. Amazingly, the muscles inside them started rippling, because the dildo had again become active, making the bound woman simmer with fresh arousal. The sight made Louise's mouth water. Although she'd never said anything, she'd always found Ryn to be an attractive, albeit secretive, woman. Louise felt that she really had to learn more about why Ryn was in this predicament.

Ryn was again wheezing air through her nose as the shuddering of her body gradually diminished when the dildo deactivated. Joe and Harry had begun fondling her body as the cart began its long journey up her driveway. Joe still had the look of surprised wonder on his face as his hands roamed over Ryn's breasts, belly, mound and thighs. His touch was becoming more confident as he observed the slight nodding of her chin and the sparkle in her eyes - her attempts to signal approval and encouragement. As Ryn basked in the delightful sensations the young men were providing, in the back of her mind was the dim awareness of her surprise that Louise seem to be taking this so calmly!

"Gentlemen," Louise said to get their attention, "I think we really need to understand how and why she's on this cart, like this. I'm going to at least remove that gag, so she can speak to us." Matching her walking motion to that of the cart, she got close to its rear, and was able to reach the knot that secured the gag in place. As she worked it loose, she couldn't help but be aware of the sexy scent that was perfuming the air around the bound woman. It was a delicious combination of fresh pussy juices, blended with the sweat that gave a glowing sheen to Ryn's flesh.

When the gag vacated her mouth, Ryn worked her jaw several times to relieve the ache in the muscles that control it. In the excitement of being discovered by these 3 people, she hadn't been aware of how vigorously she'd been clenching her teeth on the gag. She was wetting her lips, trying to decide what to say, but the air rushed out of her lungs in a shuddering gasp as the dildo activated once again. Its vibrations, along with the intimate kneading and caresses being administered by Harry and Joe, drove her into such a climax that her eyeballs rolled upwards in their sockets! "Ahh... ahhh... ahhh!" was all she could articulate at that moment.

"Oh fuck, Joe. I think she's cumming again! Look at her! Look at her eyes! Look at all the goosebumps on her tits!" Harry told his friend.

"What? Let me see too!" Louise gushed, moving up quickly next to Harry. She was very curious as to how a naked Ryn would look in the throes of orgasm. Her own eyelids flew up out of sight as she drank in the lewd view. Bound as she was, Ryn still managed to shake and shimmy as her body instinctively tried to impale itself even more firmly on the vibrating rod that was delivering such ecstatic pleasure. A little dumbfounded, the men had removed their hands from her after her orgasm began. Therefore, Ryn's erect roseate nipples bobbed and weaved wildly on her heaving chest as she greedily sucked air. Another wave of cum juices streamed from her contracting cunt, following the grooves in the saddle and joining the fluids already present in the collecting receptacle.

The young men had pretty well mastered control of the cart's direction, and were almost subconsciously guiding it in a large circuit of Ryn's back yard. It seemed as if Ryn might again be coherent enough to answer questions, so Louise asked, "Did you really do this to yourself? You wanted to be trapped, naked, helpless, fully on display, and traveling down the sidewalk like that?"

Flooded with shame, Ryn couldn't quite make eye contact with anyone as she explained, "Well, yes, I did this to myself. I designed and built this cart. But I wasn't supposed to be on it this long, and I certainly wasn't supposed to be out on a public sidewalk. It was supposed to stay here in my backyard."

Mystified, Louise asked, "So what went wrong?"

Ryn was very surprised to hear no expression of contempt or disgust from her neighbor. Instead, Louise's tone of voice only signaled curiosity as she got right to the heart of the matter. Ryn asked her, "Can you see a timer display on the vertical pole, near my hands on the back of the crossbar? If so, what does it read?"

Louise looked carefully. "It says 3:47 on that display. What does that mean?"

"It means that I really goofed up when I set it," Ryn replied. "I set it at 5:00 - thinking that meant 5 minutes. But apparently that really meant 5 hours," she stated, sheepishly. That, combined with an unexpected dip in my lawn and a poorly placed test cone threw me off course. Knowing that her explanation wasn't complete, she went on to confess her love and need for self bondage as a stress reliever. Louise, Joe, and Harry all glanced at each other quizzically, since they, perhaps naively, had never heard of this particular fetish.

Swallowing reflexively when Ryn had concluded her explanation, Louise remarked, "So that means you've been trapped on this contraption for more than an hour, and you're stuck on it for more than 3 and a half more hours?"

"Probably not. I expect the batteries will be drained in about another hour."

"And we can't release you before then?" Louise asked. "I can't undo that collar or those straps somehow?"

"Sadly, no," Ryn confirmed. "Everything is secured by electromagnets, run by that timer."

Louise thought for a moment, rubbing her chin as they strolled alongside the cart. Then, shrugging as if to signal the thought that it can't hurt to try, she reached out and pressed a couple of things. Like magic, the cart halted, the straps loosened, and the posture collar sprang open.

Her head freed, Ryn swiveled it toward her neighbor, a look of disbelief in her eyes. "What did you do? Whatever it was, it worked!"

Louise saw not only Ryn staring at her, but also Harry and Joe doing the same. She whispered, "I set the timer to 0:00 on its display."

Ryn maintained eye contact as her hands moved blindly to undo the straps fully from her arms, torso, and legs. "Louise, that was inspired! Brilliant! I'm so happy I could kiss you!" Ryn exclaimed.

Feeling her heart accelerate upon hearing this, Louise decided to take Ryn at her word, figuring nothing ventured, nothing gained. She stepped close and planted a firm kiss on Ryn's lips. Surprised, Ryn drew back, but only for a microsecond. On impulse, her arms came up around Louise's neck in a tender embrace and she kissed her lustily. If her body hadn't been ramped up on the hormones released by those dildo-induced orgasms, she might've not acted so boldly.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers