Ryn's Need for Self Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers

They were both a little breathless when the kiss finally ended. Ryn eased her body upward, and the two men watched intently as the gooey, glistening dildo slid out of her sopping pussy. As she tried to climb off the cart, her wobbly legs threatened to buckle and collapse out from under her. All three people rushed to her aid, helping to support her.

"Should we get your clothes? Or help you into the house? Is there anything you want or need at this moment?" Louise asked solicitously.

Impulsively, Ryn answered. "I want to be fucked. That dildo was all well and good, but it can't substitute for a real cock. And I think you both have stiffies hiding in those pants," she added, looking at Joe and Harry. Mentally, she felt that, since they'd both seen her naked body and had fondled it so intimately, she might as well be honest. Besides, she knew that Joe had never had sex with a woman, and it was thrilling to think she might be his first.

Louise noted the gleam that sprang into the young men's eyes as they heard Ryn's bald statements. She asked, "Do you want me to leave... or watch? Or maybe..." She hesitated over the next word, but finally uttered, "...participate?"

Ryn had always thought that Louise was a straight-laced woman, and had never imagined her to be adventurous, or have a wild side. But surely she wouldn't offer to 'participate' unless she meant it? Was Louise bisexual, at least? That kiss she'd given - that was extremely passionate. Just thinking about it made Ryn's toes tingle. Swallowing to make certain her voice wouldn't squeak, Ryn answered, "Please don't go, Louise. If you want to join us, I'd be thrilled."

Joe was trembling with emotion, but Harry voiced, "Really, lady? You really want us to fuck you? You're not teasing us or anything?"

"No, I'm not teasing... Harry, is it?" Ryn responded. "And... and... if he wants to, I'd like Joe to be first." She saw the men both glance at her house. "Right here. Right here on my lawn, in the fresh air and sunshine. I don't think I'll be able to walk for a while after riding that cart for that long." She paused, and gave them a careful, salacious wink. "And if you do what I'm hoping, as thoroughly as I'm hoping, I think I'll have to be walking bowlegged for a while afterwards."

Harry guffawed, and Joe turned pink. Harry rubbed his hands together gleefully, while Joe felt his guts twist into a knot. Joe was thinking, "She wants to have sex with me. She even wants me to go first! But in front of other people? In front of some woman I don't know, and in front of my buddy, who'll razz me if I goof up? I'm almost cumming in my pants already, just thinking about it! And my knees feel wobbly, and I think I may faint or throw up! Maybe I should just run away from this."

Ryn's intuition kicked in, aided by Joe's body language and facial expressions. Speaking softly, like she might if she was trying to calm a wild animal, she said, "Joe, I think we should have some privacy, since it's your first time, don't you?" She scanned her yard. "We could go over there, behind the shrubbery, and take our time. I don't want you to rush, and I want your first time to be both delightful and memorable." She looked at Louise. "Louise, you indicated that you wanted to participate. How would you feel about keeping Harry 'company' while Joe and I experience one another?"

Thoughtfully, Louise looked the virile young man up and down. It didn't take her long to decide. "What do you say, Harry? Are you game to play with me for a while at least? You can think of it as foreplay for the main event later with Ryn." She winked at him suggestively.

The boner trapped in Harry's pants stiffened even more, starting to throb painfully. His body was certainly voting. Even though Louise was shorter than the long-limbed Ryn, it just made her tits look more impressive on her smaller frame. And Harry was definitely a 'tit-man' first and foremost. With his eyes twinkling, he growled, "Hell yes, Louise. Can I help you get that blouse off?"

She laughed. "You can, and you may." The distinction between the two words was completely lost on Harry, but he understood her acquiescence. He stepped close, and began undoing her blouse buttons. The skill he was exhibiting indicated that this was not the first time he'd helped some female out of her clothes.

Louise and Harry were clearly focused on one another, so Ryn whispered, "Please put your arm around me, and help me walk, Joe. My legs are still so wobbly that I don't want to fall down." She actually felt much better, but thought that giving him permission to embrace her would help break the ice.

Like a gentleman, Joe stepped to her side, and wrapped his arm around her slender waist. Since he was wearing a T-shirt, he felt the delicious sensation of her warm skin all the way from his forearm to his hand. "Holy crap!" crashed through his mind. "I'm walking with my arm around a lovely, naked woman! She smells so nice... and she's gonna... we're gonna..." He didn't try to finish that thought, attempting to control his breathing as his thumping heart threatened to burst out of his chest.

When they were concealed from the other two, Ryn asked softly, "Do you want to undress yourself, or would you like me to do it?"

His cheeks turned scarlet. "I'd... I'd like you to do it... but... I'm afraid if you touch me, I'll cum, and that'll be the end of it... over, before we actually begin."

"I'm glad you shared that with me, Joe. But let me tell you a secret. First of all, there's a way I can help you slow down. And second, at your age, even if you cum, I'll bet you'll be ready for action again in minutes." She grinned. Having heard he wanted her to do it, she lifted his T-shirt up and off his torso. Carefully unbuckling his belt, and unzipping his pants, she lowered them. His underpants showed his cock bulge, and a wet spot of precum where the head of his dick was encased. "Let's carefully free this lovely cock," Ryn cooed quietly.

Joe gasped as he felt his cock spring out into view, and looked down to see the sensuous smile on her face. The very fact that this lovely blonde was staring at his erection, mere inches away from it, was making his mind spin. As he stepped free from his underpants, he felt a sensation that he'd never felt before - someone else's hand lightly grasping his penis! His stomach muscles contracted so hard that his heart seemed like it was being pressed up into his throat. His voice squeaked slightly as he exclaimed, "I think I'm going to cum! I think I'm going to cum!"

Hearing his warning, Ryn carefully grasped his scrotum with her other hand and pulled gently downward, stretching it away from his groin. Joe's eyes bulged slightly as he felt that sensation, and to his amazement, the threat of his ejaculation ebbed. He sighed with relief.

"Is that better, Joe?" Ryn asked.

"Yes. Yes, that worked. It sorta calmed me down."

"Good. Now, as I do this, I want you to warn me anytime that you feel that you're getting close. It's not that I don't want you to cum in my mouth. You can do that whenever you like. But, this time, I think you really want to empty your load into my pussy." She winked at him impishly, and took the head of his cock into her mouth.

Joe wasn't expecting her to do this, so his mind was still uncomprehendingly processing her words when the sensory nerves in his glans reported the amazing sensations of being enclosed in the warm, wet, smooth enclosure of Ryn's mouth. His toes began curling involuntarily, and they curled even harder, almost lifting his feet off the ground as Ryn's tongue began swiping back and forth over the tiny slit in the head of his cock!

"I'm... I'm... gonna..." he groaned.

Once again, Ryn stretched Joe's scrotum to throttle back his excitement. He teetered on the edge of his orgasm for a few moments, and then gave off a shuddering sigh. "That's better," he informed her. "Your mouth feels so fantastic that I almost jumped out of my skin!"

Ryn giggled in her throat, but didn't stop gently sucking and licking the end of his cock, happily dining on the copious flow of precum he was generating. But she knew that he needed to cum very soon, since the novelty of this interaction was intensifying his arousal so much that he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. Besides, her pussy was lustily lubing itself, and demanding that it be stretched, filled, and fucked.

Taking her mouth off of his cock, she told him, "I want you to fuck me now, Joe! And I don't want you to hold back at all! I want you to drive your cock deep into me, and just start pumping fast and hard! I expect that you'll cum fast - and that's okay! Once you do, just keep pumping. I think your dick will stay stiff that way and we can enjoy your second orgasm in a more leisurely fashion." With that, she placed herself on her back, spread her thighs, and opened her labia with her fingers. "Put the head of your cock near my hole, and I'll guide you in," she virtually moaned, her voice thick with need.

There was a tiny pang of regret in Joe's mind that he couldn't spend a long time staring at Ryn's open sex. But his cock was already throbbing so hard, driven by the thought of what he was about to do, that he couldn't waste any time! Dropping to his knees, he grabbed the base of his shaft, leaned his body forward until he was almost prone, and angled his dick near one of her hands. As Ryn grasped and took control of his cock, he let go of it and leaned fully forward to brace his torso above hers, his hands planted in the grass on either side of her.

Ryn briefly rubbed Joe's glans up and down her slit, smearing together his precum with her pussy juices, and then planted it directly at her entrance. "Now, Joe! Right there! Fuck me! I need you!"

Joe was already panting, his heart beating so hard and fast that he was sure that everyone around could hear it. But that thought was wiped from his mind instantly, the moment his cock slid into the velvety, buttery slickness of Ryn's pussy. "I'm in her! We're doing it!" raced through his mind, as he instinctively began thrusting. After only about three hard, fast strokes, an excruciating pleasure ripped through his body! His ball sack contracted so forcefully that it felt like it was trying to push his balls up through his cock and into her depths! In reality, the contractions were forcing an impressive load of semen up through his intimate anatomy. That load was driven into Ryn in a series of hearty spurts.

Ryn felt Joe's cock twitching inside her, along with the spreading warmth of his seminal gift. Wanting to reassure him, she moaned, "Oh, Joe! It's wonderful! I feel you cumming! Yes! Yes!" She nodded, biting her lip in a sexy manner. "I've been needing this for so long! Thank you! Thank you! Please keep fucking me!"

As his cock stopped spewing, Joe felt less frantic now. He continued gliding his cock in and out of Ryn's receptive sheath. As she'd predicted, it stayed firm, to their mutual delight. Slowing the pace of his thrusts, Joe focused more on the reactions of his partner as he experimented with slight changes of angle and force of impact. Ryn was communicating without words now, just uttering sounds like 'oooo' and 'aahhh' and encouraging moans, along with using her hands to stroke his neck, chest, and arms.

Joe looked down to where their bodies were joined, fascinated by the manner in which her labia clung to his cock as it slid in and out. The mixed contributions of his semen blended with her pussy juices coated it, and his pumping action was whipping those secretions into a white froth that decorated her opening. The sight was breathtakingly erotic, especially combined with the heady, musky aroma wafting through the air around them. He was no stranger to female anatomy, but up until this point it had been confined to pictures, not the real thing. His eyes locked onto the upper area where her labia came together and he realized he was actually seeing her clit, which had swollen enough to peek its head free from her clitoral hood.

Inspired, he scooted slightly higher in relation to her body, and added a tiny grinding action to his hips when he was fully inserted. He watched to see if this pressure and stimulation against her clitoris pleased her. In response, Ryn gasped and moaned loudly. Her hands flew to her breasts and she began pinching, tugging, and rolling her stiffened nipples. Her eyes closed in concentration and she groaned, "Yes!... That!... Keep doing that!... I'm getting close!... Oh, so close!... You're gonna make me cum!... Don't stop!... Don't stop!... I'm..."

Suddenly, Ryn's eyelids flew up, and, with wildly dilated pupils, she stared into Joe's eyes as her orgasm claimed her body! She shook beneath him, inarticulate sounds pouring from her lips as she came. If Joe thought that the sensations of fucking her couldn't be topped, he was wrong. The sensations of her vaginal muscles contracting, rippling, and virtually sucking at his cock during her orgasm were fantastically indescribable. Something primal triggered in his depths, and he produced a sound that surprised them both. It was a blend of a growl and a howl as he arched his back and fresh, creamy jets of his semen bathed her sensitized cervix, making her shriek with delight. Without thinking, she brought her legs up and locked them across the small of his back, holding him fully inside her as they both quivered together.

As they gradually calmed, Ryn reached up to draw his head down towards hers until she could give him a passionate kiss. They both reveled in the sensation of his chest now pillowed on her breasts. "Wow!" Ryn exclaimed, a little breathless as their kiss ended. "That was fantastic! Thank you!"

Joe looked deeply into her eyes and echoed, "Thank you!" He kissed her again, and whispered, "You made my first time so very, very special. I'll remember you always." The certitude of his declaration made her heart skip a beat. As they cuddled in the afterglow, they finally became aware of sounds emanating from the vicinity of Louise and Harry.

The sounds were curious. They were soft, sort of liquidy sounds, not words. Harry and Louise didn't appear to be speaking to one another. As their curiosity got the better of them, Ryn and Joe peaked around the edge of the bush. Embraced, they giggled softly as they saw the reason that Louise and Harry weren't communicating verbally. The two of them were now fully naked, on their sides, and locked together in a intense 69 action - Louise producing a slippery, sucking sound as she performed fellatio, and Harry producing a slurping, squishy sound as he performed cunnilingus. They were so intent on what they were doing, that they didn't appear to notice Ryn and Joe strolling up to stand near them and observe.

Mischievously, Ryn whispered a quiet suggestion into Joe's ear. His eyes widened in surprise, but he nodded his agreement. He knelt down alongside Louise's butt as Ryn did the same near Harry's. She gave a tiny hand signal, and Joe began licking Louise's ass, as Ryn started licking Harry's balls. The recipients reacted by tightening their embrace, grinding against each other and howling loudly - the howls muffled by the cock filling Louise's mouth, and the fact that Harry's lips were sealed against Louise's sex!

"Oh, Shit! I'm cumming!" Louise cried out as Joe continued licking her ass rapidly. Harry didn't mention that Ryn's tongue lapping at his perineum and ball sack had also sent him over the edge - he didn't have to. As she cried out, Louise let his cock slip free of her mouth at the critical moment. In the twinkling of an eye, Harry's cock launched several hefty jets of cum all over her face! Some of it rained down on Ryn's nose and cheek as well, but she wasn't complaining about it. Of one mind, the two women gleefully licked Harry's cum off each other's face. And, with their lips that close, it was inevitable that they kiss. And the kiss got rather steamy. Which helped the young men get fully aroused once again as they observed, their stiffened cocks bobbing in the air and sunlight.

"Let me see," Ryn pondered. "Joe did an excellent job of fucking me, in case anyone wonders," she began. Joe blushed, but looked quite pleased with himself, hearing her compliment. "So, I think it's now Harry's turn, just to be fair." Harry beamed. "But I don't want to leave out Louise, or have Joe feel left out either." She hummed. "What to do? What to do?" She beckoned Louise closer, to whisper a question so quietly into her ear that the men couldn't make out what she said or asked.

Louise giggled, turned a little pink, and nodded rapidly. "OK, it's settled," Ryn informed the men. "That is, if you both agree. I'd like to be on my hands and knees, with Harry taking me doggy style. Louise wants to be on her back under me, licking, sucking, and nibbling on my tits. She'd like to spread her thighs, and have Joe either eat her pussy, or fuck it, or both - preferably both. What do you think?"

The young studs looked like they'd just won the lottery, or something. Everyone was in agreement. Quickly, they established the tableau that Ryn had outlined. Louise scooted sideways beneath Ryn's chest, latched onto one of her nipples, and began sucking like a greedy, hungry baby. Harry squatted just behind Ryn's hips, rubbed the dripping head of his cock up and down her ass crack, and then dipped it lower, slotting it easily into the heated cauldron of her slippery pussy. Joe got down onto his belly, with his face positioned right above Louise's mound and labia. He feasted his eyes on this close-up of her dewy, satiny womanhood, delicately prying open her pussy lips with careful fingers to examine the treasures within.

Grunting with effort, Harry began pummeling Ryn's honey pot with long, powerful thrusts. Ryn moaned as she felt his hands grasp her waist, holding her in place for his furious fucking. She moaned even louder as Louise's lips released the nipple she'd been nursing on with a lewd, wet popping sound, switched to the other nipple, and began tugging and rolling the first with passionate fingers. Meanwhile, Joe finished his visual inspection of Louise's clit, pee hole, and vaginal opening, because the attraction of the fragrance wafting into his nostrils created an intense desire on his part to taste her juices. He gave several tentative licks, but soon sealed his lips over as much of her vulva as possible, and began digging his tongue deeply inside her, scooping and swallowing her delicious fluids.

Louise felt Joe's tongue burrowing into her tunnel, and either she was in a heightened state of arousal, or Joe was even better at cunnilingus than Harry had been. In either case, she began bucking and writhing under his oral assault, feeding him her nectar. She increased her suction on Ryn's nipple to the point that the entire areola was pulled into her mouth, where her tongue began swirling and flicking against its sensitive tissues. This caused Ryn's vocalizations to approximate those of a cat in heat, which excited Harry even more. He began fucking her so hard that his ball sack, coated with her expelled juices, kept slamming against her labia with obscene splatting noises. Keeping his arousal under rigid control, he was determined to make her cum before he did.

Even though Joe was thrilled to be eating Louise's pussy, his aching cock would no longer be denied. Rearing up, and repositioning himself, he slipped it carefully into her slick, receptive sheath. "Oh man! I'm actually fucking two lovely women in a row!" he thought, his mind giddy with delight. As he began a careful pumping action, adjusting his angle, his head was close to Ryn's shoulder. He kissed it, tasting her salty sweat. Feeling the contact of his lips, Ryn swiveled her head to face him and they began kissing. Their sensuous kiss rapidly became passionate, as each approached orgasm.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers