S Club Heaven: The Final Chapter

Story Info
The girls of S Club's farewell party.
5.2k words
4.35
79.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The manager of S Club 7 had called me to his office, and I had no idea why. As I waited outside, Paul, John and Bradley, the men of S Club 7 came out of the room. As they walked passed, they gave me a sickening smile. The kind of smile that mean’t, we know something you don’t know, and your going to be pissed off when you find out!
I was summoned into the office.
I entered.
The manager looked at me.
“You were recomended,” he began, “by a friend of the band. I never thought you’d let me down, but you have”
I was shocked, I had no idea of how I had let him down.
“Now I know the girls are good looking” he continued. I got the idea of where this conversation was going,
“HELL, they’re gorgeous. However, every other male member of staff on this team can keep their snake in their trousers, why can’t you?”
After a 10 second silence, I felt as if I needed to reply,
“I don’t know what you are talking about!”
It was a lie, but I wanted to see if he was bluffing.
“Don’t lie to me,” the manager said cooly, “do you know what a field day the press would have if they found out that you had fucked every female member of S Club. It would be the end of the band. Now its a good job that Paul told me,”
I instantly wondered how Paul had know. Damn, he and Hannah were an item. She must have told him!
“and I am afraid,” the manager continued, but I knew what was coming. The dream was over, “that I am going to have to fire you. You are required by contract to go along with the cover story we make up, is that clear?”
I nodded. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt the band.
“Good,” the manager said firmly, “now I have booked you a flight for England tommorow at 3:00. You are being payed up to the end of this month. Now get out of my office, and clear your room. I don't want to see your face again, and if the press get even an inkling about what went on here, I will sue the pants off of you.”
I turned around and left, went to my room and began to pack. I had 26 hours and then I was on my way back to England. Great! It was over. All because I couldn’t keep my dick to myself. But the strangest thing was, that iregretted none of it. If I had the chance again, i’d fuck them all. Especially Hannah. That bitch. Tell on me! I’d show her.

After about an hour, there was a knock on the door. I had finished packing, and was reading a book.
I answered the door. It was Hannah.
“I heard what happened!” she said, “I am SO sorry, I didn’t think Paul would tell anyone!”
I wanted to scream at her. This bitch had lost my job for me. I wanted to hurt her. But I couldn’t. She was too beautiful and nice. Standing there, her petite figure being held in by a silver bikini. In fact my dick was getting hard.
“Look, Its OK” I said
“Anyway,” she said, “to make up for it, i’ve organized you a little going away present.”
This intrigued me, “but you have to take these!”
She handed me 2 pills
“What are they?” I asked, thinking she was trying to drug me
“They’re pep pills, they’ll keep you awake, and active” was her answer. I put them in my mouth and swallowed.
“Right then, grab your stuff and follow me!” she said this as she walked out of the door and down to the lift. I did as she said and followed her.
‘what the heck,’ I thought, ‘what else have I got to lose’
She led me out of the hotel and down the beach, engaging me in small talk all the way.
We arrived, after about 10 minutes walk, at the local port. Hannah led to me a ship. I looked on its Hull.
“The S Club Heaven”
“Its the bands boat,” she said, “but we’re borrowing it for today.”
She led me onboard, and started the engine. It was a luxury yaught, it had an inside, and outside, and it was quite a bit bigger than anything else in the mediocre port. The boat pulled away from the port.
“So then,” I asked, “whats the present”
“Its a private party,” was the reply
“Who with, and where?” were my immediate response
“It gonna be where no reporters can get to us, and you’ll have to wait to see whose invited” was Hannah reply. She was silent, till the boat was out to sea, and you could just see the shore on the horizon.
“Why don’t you go inside?” she suggested. I did as she asked. The entrance was at the front of the boat, so I walked round the side to the front. To my surprise I found a jaquizi at the front of the boat, but the surprising thin was that Tina was inside it, wearing the same blue bikini as when we were in the gym.
She smiled, said hi, and then signalled me to the inside of the boat. I continued on my journey, and got to the front.
I couln’t beleieve it. There was Rachel in a Golden/Baige Bikini, sunbathing. She smiled at me, but she too signalled me inside. I descended the stairs, and almost expectingly saw Joe. She wasn’t facing me, but she was bending over the kitchen bench, trying to clean something or other. She was wearing a black Bikini, with a pink sash around her waist. I sat down. I said nothing, and just watched as her ass swayed. Finally she finished and turned around. She saw me. She was a little surprised, but the face of surprise changed into a face of happiness. She smiled. Then she walked over to me. She bent over and gave me a deep kiss, while using her hand to squeeze my now raging hard-on.
She released the kiss and her grip, “Hi,” she said, “Big Boy”
The boat stopped dead. I wondered what would happen now.
The other 3 girls came inside.
“This,” said Rachel, “is your going away party!”
“And we” continued Hannah, “are your going away presents!”
“And we’ll do anything,” said Tina, “and we do mean anything, you want!”
I could not beleive my luck. If this was what getting fired brought, I wanted to be fired everyday.
“So then,” asked Joe, “what do you want to do first? My guess is that you don’t want to play scrabble!”
I thought for a long time. “I want,” I said speaking quite slowly, “the Bitch that cost me my job!”
Hannah stepped forward. I signalled for her to walk towards me. She did.
Suddenly Tina asked, “you don’t mind if we occupy ourselves till your ready do you?”
I shook my head, then turned back to Hannah. I slid off my shirt.
“Tell me bitch?” I asked, “have you fucked paul yet?”
she nodded
“was he good?”
again she nodded
“better” I said slyly, “than me?”
She shook her head vigourously
“and his cock, is it big”
She motioned with her hands the rough size, about 5”. God the girl had a knack of choosing boyforends with small dicks
“and” I continued, “have you sucked it?”
She looked shocked, but shook her head slowly
“Well, its about time you had a cock down that elegant throat of yours”
She looked even more shocked,
“So what your going to do is,” I ordered, “is take of my shorts and pants, and then your going to take my 10 inch cock and your going to swallow it, into your throat!”
She was indeed shocked at the notion, but what could she do, she was miles form land. So she undid my shorts and slid them round my ankles, and did the same with my pants. I was completely naked, and my 10” cock was standing straight up in the air.
She took her lips and kissed the head of my penis. She opened her mouth and took my head inside of her. I could feel her salivia on my prick. She then licked down one side of my dick and up the other. It felt good, especially knowing that this was the first cock she had ever sucked. Finally she began to eat my dick. The Head hit the back of her throat and she gagged, but she regained controll and took the forst 3” of me into her mouth. She slid up a little then slid down, encompasing another inch. She did this till she had taken 7” of me into her throat. She began to bob up and down as she sucked my dick. However this wasn’t enough for me. I wanted the bitch to eat ALL of my cock. I grabbed her short hair and began to force her further down my dick. She moan with displeasure, but I did not stop, till she had taken all 10” inches into her mouth. I wondered what Paul would feel like if he could see me now, forcing his girlfriend to eat my 10” cock. He wouldn’t have suck a smug look on his face, thats for sure.
I watched her bob up and down on my dick for a while, enjoying thje sensation. She was not very good, but she had never done this before, so I couldn’t blame her. I looked around at the other girls. I understood what they meant by “occupy” themselves. Tina was sitting down, with one hand in the front of her Bikini bottoms, fingering her pussy, and the other in the back, fingering her arse. This made my dick throb, which made Hannah moan more. Then I spied Rachel and Joe. They had straddled each other. They were still fully clothed (or at least as fully as they had been earlier) but they were kissing each other deeply. I couldn’t believe it. Possibly the best looking Blonde and Brunette on the planet were snogging in my presence. I could feel my nut sack swell. I was going to cum.
“Hey Bitch,” I addresses Hannah, “here comes your punishment!”
My dick exploded in her throat, shoot a huge wad of cum deep into her. Hannah was moaning loudly now, obviously not enjoying it much, but I kept my dick in her throat untill I had fully unloaded. It felt amazing. My orgasm was huge. My dick was in overdrive, I was ure this would finish me off for the rest of the day.
“Now we’re even!” I said, as I pulled her off my dick.
My dick was still rock hard.
As Hannah got control of herself, she explained, “I see thise pills are working. They’ll keep your dick hard, and speed up your cum production, not to mention increase pleasure. They’re illegal in the USA, but we imported them from Japan. And now that we’re all even, it’s time for the fun to begin!”

I looked around. This was gonna be one of the best parties of my life. I chose my next victim. Tina looked lonely, fingering herself, so I decided to go and help her. She had her eyes closed, as she pleasured herself, so my approach went unnoticed. In one swift motion, I had lifted her up, spun round, sat where she had been sitting and put her on my lap. Her eyes opened and she smiled. Her hands came out of her bikini bottoms and grabbed the back of my head as we embraced in a passionate kiss. My hands made it to the back of her bikini top, and untied the knot. The top came away in my hands, exposing her breasts. I couldn’t stop myself from bending over and sucking on her nipples, left then right then back again. She was obviously enjoying this sensation, but my hands were still roaming. Having set free the voluptuous breasts, they were now after the only thing still held captive. Tina’s bikini bottoms were loose from when she had been masturbating, so the knots came loose quite easily. I removed her bottoms, and threw them to one side, still sucking her tits. I began to kiss her again, but sent my hands to work on her tits, as I positioned my cock for its first pussy fuck of the day. The head of my prick lay waiting just outside Tina’s neat black muff, as we shared saliva. Suddenly, without warning, I thrust forward, plunging my 10” monster into the depths of Tina’s pussy. I am sure she would have moaned, but her lips were attached to mine. I began thrusting in and out of her. Hannah had been right, those drugs were making this feel great, well greater than usual, of course fucking beautiful girls felt great. She began to moan in pleasure. Obviously she couldn’t hold out much longer, because of her masturbation. Then she came. Her pussy muscles gripped my cock. She thrashed about on my lap. However I would not come. I had only been inside her for a short while. She went limp, and I withdrew my cock, which was anything but limp. I looked around. I needed to cum again. The other three girls were no where to be found.
I went out on deck, and found Rachel and Joe. Joe was lying on her back, legs spread with no bikini bottoms on, while Rachel (bikini still on) sucked on her pussy.
I walked over to her, and straddled her waist. She began to speak
“Hello there…”
But I cut her off, “Tut, Tut, what would my sister say if she saw you know?”
I began to finger at Joe’s Sports type bikini top,
“Laying on your back, with another girl’s face in your pussy. I bet you she doesn’t even know that your bi?”
I found the catch, undid the top, and flung it to one side,
“And then what would she say, if she saw that you had her little brother’s huge cock between your tits?”
Joe shrugged as best she could, and then grabbed my cock with her hands. She pulled it between her two beautiful mounds. Her tits, like the other S Club girls, were beautiful. In fact these girls were perfect. I had never seen better bodies.
My dick lay between Joe’s tits, and she pushed them together. I thrust forward. Joe’s mouth was open. Once again I felt the warmth of having my prick inside Joe’s mouth. I pulled back, and thrust again. God this felt amazing. The way her tits caressed my cock was brilliant, and the saliva felt so good on the head of my prick. Joe’s sucking became erratic, as Rachel brought her to a climax, so I began to be more aggressive. As Joe came from Rachel’s pussy eating my dick erupted, for the second time covering Joe;s face, tits and hair in my sticky cum.
I stood up and turned around to see Rachel.
“Mmm Mmm!” I said, “why don’t you strip for me!”
And I couldn’t believe my luck as she began to. She lifted her hands above her head and began to dance. Slowly and seductively wiggling her entire body. One of her hands went to her back, and then the top came loose. It fell to the ground. There were those tits. The greatest pair of tits I have ever had the privalage to suck on. They swayed as she moved. I couldn’t take my eyes off of them.
Her hands snaked down her body, towards her crotch, where they undid the ties on ehr bikini bottoms very slowly. She held the bottoms there, while she danced, she turned around then she let them fall. Her arse was amazing. No wonder she had been voted Sexiest Woman in Britain. It was firm, and rounded. It was perfect. She turned around slowly. Her pussy! Still brilliant, covered by that small brown muff of hair.
I walked over to her, my cock leading the way. We embraced and kissed deeply. We knew what each other wanted. She grabbed my dick in her hands and thrust it into her pussy. I gave it one good thrust, before removing my penis. She looked shocked and dissapointed. I smiled, and turned her round. I ran my hand across her ass, giving her an idea of what was coming. She grunted a little,
“but i’ve never...”
“Don’t worry, it’ll be OK” I soothed her.
I took my left hand and began playing with Rachel’s tits, and stuck 2 fingers of my right hand in her pussy. While distracting her this way, I began to push my dick inside her rectum. She screamed in pain, as I pushed the head of my cock past her ass cheeks. I began to push more and more inside of her, and she began to scream less and less loud as I pleasured her with my hands. My balls slapped against her. The gorgeous woman had taken all of my 10” up her ass. I looked at the site. It was awe inspiring. I had never in my wildest dreams imagined being in this positioned.
As I pistoned in and out of Rachel Stevens, I could feel the pressure in my balls mounting.
“I’m gonna shoot my load!” I moaned in ecstacy.
“Me too!” Chorused Rachel.
I groaned as I shot a huge wad of cum up the ass of the 2nd sexiest woman in the world. I continued spurting thick wads of cum into her, as she came from my fingering. I withdrew my cock, and shot a final wad up Rachel’s back. She collapsed in pleasure and exaughtion. However thanks to the pills, I was still raring to go.
I walked around the boat, looking for another desparate S Club girl. I came across Tina. She was kissing Hannah, and fucking her with her fingers.
I wanted to feel Tina’s mouth around my cock. I knew she didn’t mind me being forceful, and I knew she wouldn’y mind sucking dick either. I went up to Tina, and kissed her back, up to her kneck. I then pulled her lips away from Hannah’s and onto mine. We kissed, and soon her hands came out of Hannah’s tight pussy, and held me passionately. Hannah, now with nothing else to do, began to eat Tina’s pussy. After a few minutes of kissing, I broke the lip lock and began to force Tina further down my body. She kissed my neck, and my pecks, and then licked down my belly. She realised what I wanted when I stopped at my crotch.
She took up the challenge instantly. She took the head of my cock into her mouth, suckling it round her cheeks with her saliva. She grasped the base of my dick with her right hand and squeezed my balls with the left. She then realeased my dick, licked down one side and sucked on my balls. She then licked back up my dick and swallowed the head. She was obviously an experience cock sucker.
She began to swallow my cock, and moved her head forward. The first 2” went in, followed by another 4”. The warmth of her throat felt great against my cock. I waited for her to take the remaining 4”, but she began to squirm instead. Hannah’s oral work was making her cum. I began to fiddle with her tits to make her cum quicker. She was moaning, but was gagged by my dick. Her throat felt tighter around my cock, but while she continued to squirm on the brink of cumming, I plunged the final 4” of my monstrous penis into her throat.
Even while in the throws of her own orgasm, Tina continued to suck my dick, and squeeze my balls. After a few thrusts in her moist throat, I knew i’d have to cum. Tina began to shudder in the way that could only be brought on by an orgasm. The resulting vibration through her throat made me erupt. I pulled out quickly, only losing half a squirt of cum down her throat. I spent the rest of my load cumming over Tina’s hair, face and tits.
Tina collapsed, covered in cum, completely content.
Hannah began to speak, “Me next! Fuck me next!”
“God Damn Woman!” I said, “give a moment to recharge!”
“OK, but please fuck me next!” was her reply
“OK, but get me a drink of water first!”
Hannah scurried off back to the front and inside the boat. I waited for a couple of minutes and decided that it might be nicer to fuck on the front of the boat. I left Tina, and walked to the front. Rachel was lying on the front, spread out, as if sunbathing. She had dozed off to sleep. She looked incredibly sexy. I wanted to go and fuck her, but I had promised Hannah that she could go next. However 5 minutes passed, then 10 minutes and then 15. Hannah had lost her chance.
I walked over to Rachel. She looked so cute while asleep. I stood between her legs and admired her whole body. I knelt down, and positioned my cock infront of her perfect pussy. I rammed it into her. She awoke, startled, with a moan of pleasure. I bent over and kissed her, and then kissed her tits. Always thrusting my 10” cock into her pussy.
Suddenly Hannah appeared
“Hey!” She shouted, “You said I was next!”
“Well, you dissapeared, and I didn’t want to waste my present!” I replied
“But...” she began
“Look,” cut in Rachel, “We won’t be long here, then you can have him to yourself!”
She was right. I could already feel my balls swelling. And she was beginning to move more irratically, which I now recognised as the fact that she was about to cum.
Hannah slinked off back inside, visibly upset. However I was not in the mood for caring at that moment in time. I shifted back up, so I was in the missionary positon, and began thrust harder. But as I did, I grabbed Rachel’s legs and began kissing them. This only enflared her orgasm, as she screamed:
“yes, yes, yes, YES, YES, YES!”
With that she came, and I with her. My cum shot into her for the second time that morning, and she wriggled in pleasure.
I took my cock out and left Rachel, lying on the deck, to doze off again. I was now ready to deal with Hannah. I walked down the stairs, back inside the boat, but before I saw Hannah, Joe stopped me.
“Look,” she said, “I must apologise. The reason Hannah was late a minute ago was because I made her eat my pussy before she could leave.”

12