S.E.X. Ch. 02

Story Info
Sexual encounters aboard the Penetrator as Lila is pursued.
3.5k words
4.77
5.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: A Sensual Pursuit

The Penetrator's bridge was dim as the ship maintained its pursuit course behind Lila's shuttle. It would be several hours before it would reach its destination. Sitting in the captain's chair was Commander K'Tevechia or K.T as she had been called at the academy. She was Orion from the Orionetta system. Her species were humanoid but there were some distinctive traits that made them stand out from the humans of Earth.

For one, the females had three breasts. This was an aspect that made them very appealing to Earth males soon after the two worlds met. Another trait of the Orions was their uniquely colored hair. Colors comprised of bright red, blue, purple and green. The color would remain throughout their lifetime with just a gradual hint of white along their sideburns to show their age. The length and density of the white hair on an Orion, the older they were. K.T had yet to exhibit any white hair in her long, purple locks.

The hum of the ship's engines and the occasional beep of the various consoles were the only sounds to be heard. Those and the sounds of K.T's pussy being licked and sucked by a young Dreg named Yeoman D'Vah. The bridge soon became filled with the commander's soft moans. Normally, sex on the bridge would not be considered. However, K.T discovered just how quiet and opportunistic it can be when the bridge wasn't occupied by the senior officers. This discovery involved Yeoman D'Vah as she was caught with another Dreg crew member engaged in sex at the helm controls.

The Dregs were a reptilian-human hybrid species. They possessed physical characteristics that were predominantly human in nature but there were reptilian attributes that made them very exotic looking. The Dregs had hair that adorned their heads. The women wore theirs long while the men preferred to keep their style short or shaved altogether. Furthermore, the males had ridges across their brow similar to the lizards of Earth. The females did not and exhibited a more softer appearance. All of the Dregs had a forked tongue when used could be deemed as a turn-on or off-putting to an outsider. The species of the people had a combination of green scales and tan skin on their bodies. The scales covered their backs and upper and lower extremities. Their chests, stomachs and softer areas were skin-covered.

Yeoman D'Vah was a thick-bodied Dreg with large, voluptuous breasts and an equally huge round ass. It was only a few days earlier that she was caught with Crewman T'Vannah having sex on the bridge by Commander K.T. The commander offered them both an alternative to administrative punishment; serve as her sex slaves at her beck and call. Since both were young and starting their careers, they felt this course of action was better than having a blemish on their records.

D'Vah's long forked tongue flicked across K.T's wet pussy. With her legs draped over the yeoman's shoulders, the commander rubbed her breasts through her uniform. She found the style of it very accommodating as it was one piece, form-fitting dress that could provide a quickie if needed. She lowered her head to look at D'Vah as she continued to pleasure her clit. The young Dreg looked at her commander with her yellow eyes and slit-shaped pupils. Both women were enjoying themselves.

K.T arched her head up and began moaning as she entered the first stage of climax. "Keep going, yeoman," she said softly. D'Vah reeled in her tongue and gave way to more forceful stimulation using her lips. The commander's legs clenched around the yeoman's neck tightly, signaling the Orion's pending orgasm. Grabbing her breasts tightly, K.T let out a moan so loud, that it probably could have been heard on several decks. Her orgasm was followed by a massive squirting of her pussy juice all over D'Vah's face.

"More," the commander said.

With the Orion juices dripping from her face, D'Vah did as she was told and continued to eat the commander's pussy. Another wave of orgasmic fluid squirted from K.T as she bucked hard in the captain's chair. Grabbing the Dreg's head and holding it close to her wet pleasure hole, she came down from her orgasm.

"You will serve me well, Yeoman," K.T said as she gently stroked D'Vah's hair. "You're dismissed."

D'Vah got up from her kneeling position and left the bridge. She had to address the fire burning in her own pussy as she was soaking wet and her own juices dripped down her legs. The attractive Dreg made her way to the shower room where she could do just that and clean up in the process.

Back on the bridge, K.T remained seated in the captain's chair. Her fingers kneading her pussy as she thought about how good the reptilian tongue felt on her. Her thoughts were interrupted by the HK droid that entered the bridge for the nightly cleanup.

"Organic fluid detected," the droid stated making its way to the center of the bridge.

K.T stood up and pulled down the skirt of her uniform. She checked for any noticeable wrinkles before looking around and making her way to her quarters. It would be just a few hours before her shift started and everyone needed to be on deck.

****

Capt. Boner sat in his ready room, reviewing the details of the previous night's log. There were no anomalies and the shuttle he was pursuing was still on course. Stroking his neatly trimmed beard, the captain began devising a plan to successfully apprehend the terrorist. He had a few ideas but knew that the element of surprise was crucial. He took a sip of his coffee as he reviewed the schematics for a dampening collar that could possibly stunt the effectiveness of Lila's self-defense mechanism.

His security chief had provided some strategy and he had been tasked with assembling a tactical team to bring in Lila. He buzzed the intercom to the bridge.

"Grizz, come to my ready room," he said.

The door buzzed and the captain granted permission to enter. A hulking figure entered the room, literally blocking out the doorway. Lieutenant Grissom "Grizz" Moses III had been in service for 10 years. Most of that was spent in the enlisted ranks where he reached the rank of Chief Petty Officer. Standing at 6'5", he was a former bodybuilder and came from a lineage of S.E.X service. Both his father and grandfather served with the fleet and retired within its ranks. Petty Officer Moses was Martian. He was born and raised on the planet's first colony.

Most people knew to get out of the way of the dark-skinned, muscular tactical specialist when he entered a room. The opposite was true when it came to the ladies as they were very attracted to him and had heard stories of his bedroom exploits.

However, it was his exploits on Outpost 001 that brought him on board Capt. Boner's ship.

Nearly two years ago, the Penetrator crew responded to a distress call from Outpost 001. This was the first post established outside of the solar system. The outpost reported a malfunction of the robotic sentries and several station members were killed. Survivors had barricaded themselves inside the communications room hoping for rescue.

Transporting a platoon of tactical specialists, their mission was to enter the outpost and shut down the computer interface that was directing the killer machines. Capt. Boner led a small contingent that included a technician and two of the specialists. The group managed to reach the interface without any resistance. This was by design as it was an elaborate trap. A battle bot got the drop on them and began laying down a barrage of laser fire. Both specialists and the technician were instantly killed. Capt. Boner was wounded and with his back against the wall, he awaited the kill shot.

It never came.

As the battle bot aimed at the head of the captain, a loud yell preceded the battle bot's internal matrix being ripped from its torso. It fell into a collective pile of useless scrap metal as Petty Officer Moses stood in its place. The matrix lights flashed rapidly before shutting off.

The aftermath saw Grizz receive a field commission and tapped as the Penetrator's Chief of Security. Capt. Boner would later say he could never repay the debt for having his life saved and this was the least he could do. Unbeknownst to Lt. Moses, the captain felt at ease on those special missions because the muscle-jacked officer always had a plan for any situation.

"Status report," the captain requested.

"Sir, the dampening collar will work in the long run. However, I believe that keeping her hands bound and unable from undressing will be a strong secondary option," Moses replied. He continued,"Upon review of your notes and the video given to me, her ability seems to stem from being naked which would explain why she is wearing a simple robe."

"What is your assessment on capturing her?" the captain asked.

Moses thought for a moment. "It would seem that a blindsided approach will work. It did for the security team on Moon Base 69; no doubt it will work for us. At least we have the knowledge of what she is capable of doing."

The captain thought about the suggestion. "Have your team ready and in place by 1500 hours," he said. "Notify the shuttle station of the situation and advise them to place the shuttle craft in a holding pattern until you can get your folks in place. Dismissed."

Grizz returned to his station on the bridge and sent out notifications to his team in the ship's armory. He had been hesitant to accept the promotion as security chiefs didn't normally take a hands-on approach. He was reassured by Capt. Boner that would not happen. He felt he needed to lead by example and it wouldn't feel right sending people into harm's way without standing alongside them.

"We're cocked, locked and ready to rock, sir," came the response from Petty Officer Jolene Paxton.

Grizz smiled in acknowledgment. He had assembled a sharp, hard-hitting team who embodied the same values he did. Many security tactical units kept track of successful missions. He only kept up with his unit's failures. As of that day, the number stood at zero.

It would be four hours before they reached Gamma Theta V. Grizz decided to hit the gym to get him ready for the upcoming mission. When he made his way there, he found it empty save for the facility manager, Ensign Taylor Reid.

Ensign Reid was a petite blonde who kept her shoulder-length hair up while on duty. She had a small, apple shaped ass and firm, round breasts. She kept in really good shape, a by-product of being in a gym most of the day.

The ensign was happy to see the burly lieutenant walk into the gym. The two had a history and enjoyed the occasional fuck. Ensign Reid was anticipating a little action when Grizz entered the door.

Grizz made his way to the bench press and loaded the bar with 300 lbs of weight.

Watching as he positioned himself onto the bench, Reid asked if he needed a spotter.

"No. Thank you," he responded.

The beautiful ensign felt discouraged but only for a moment. She walked over to him and stood just a few inches from the end of the bench. She looked down on the bulge outlined in his shorts before she began speaking.

"I was doing some research on how focused humans can be when doing a certain activity," she began. "If one is focused enough, nothing can distract them from what they are doing."

Grizz was already in his own little world. Thinking about the mission at hand, he barely took in what the sexy ensign had said to him until he felt her small hands pulling off his shorts.

"What the...?" Grizz began.

"Shh....," Reid said as she pulled his cock up towards her face. "You need to focus at the task at hand."

Grizz felt his monster cock harden as Reid took him into her mouth. For whatever reason, he continued lifting the weights.

Reid took his cock into her mouth as far as she could before choking on it. Saliva dripped down the shaft and onto his black, shaved balls. Grizz did two more reps before taking in the full picture of what was happening with him. He placed the bar back into place and put his left hand on the back of Reid's head as it bobbed up and down on his black cock.

"That didn't last too long, did it?" she asked smiling.

"Just shut up and suck my dick," was his response.

Her eyes looking at him as she took him back into her mouth, she nodded slightly before resuming the blowjob. Grizz began relaxing as he let her tiny mouth take control. Her technique was good. She looked up at him as she began gliding her tongue across his balls; her hand stroking his cock.

"How much time do you have?" she asked.

"Not much," Grizz replied.

"In that case," Reid stood up and unzipped her jumpsuit. Grizz watched as she pulled the fabric off her body and stepped out of it. He stroked his cock as he watched her move over to the leg-lift machine.

"Fuck me right here," she said. Her ass looked inviting and she massaged her shaved pussy as the lieutenant walked up behind her.

Despite having slept with him in the past, his big cock penetrating her pussy always surprised her. The size of it was the biggest she had ever had and made all other cocks seem small by comparison. Grizz took hold of her by the waist and let his massive prick find its way into her waiting wet hole. She was soaked.

He got halfway in before Reid softly protested that she couldn't take anymore. Grizz wasn't having any of it. He tightened his grip on her and forced his way deeper inside of her. Her moans turned into screams until she realized that he was all the way inside her. A couple of thrusts and his balls slapping against her were enough to cum all over his cock.

"OHHHH....FUUUUCK!" Reid cried out. "FUCK ME HARDER!"

Grizz picked up the pace and began thrusting harder. Reid's face distorted between a mixture of pleasure and pain. She came again as he continued to have his way with her. Slapping her ass, Grizz began a series of long strokes where he pulled all the way out but left the tip in before going deep back inside her again.

"Tactical team, report to the shuttle bay," he heard over the intercom.

"Don't go until you cum," Reid said.

Pulling out of her, Grizz began jerking his cock as the ensign got down on her knees. She took the first blast of cum to the face. The next two were massive loads that landed on her breasts. Reid looked up at him and smiled.

"You better get out of here," she said.

Grizz collected his clothes and dressed before leaving for the armory to gear up.

Ensign Reid stayed in place on her knees tasting the cum left on her and thinking of all the things she could do with him if given more time. Standing up, she picked up her things and headed to the showers to clean up.

***

Grizz wasted no time getting to the shuttle bay. He made a quick stop to the armory to grab his tactical gear before proceeding to the rally point. He was met by Petty Officer Paxton upon entering the bay. She gave him a knowing smile before he put his hand up to be spared her ball-busting.

"What's going on?" Grizz asked. "I thought we had another couple of hours before we arrived at Gamma Theta V."

"That was before the shuttle we are pursuing declared an in-flight emergency after their engines seized," Paxton explained.

The lieutenant's eyes widened. "Really, now?" he asked. "That's fortunate for us," Grizz concluded.

"ATTENTION ON DECK!"

The security team assembled into place as Capt. Boner made his way into the staging area of the shuttle bay. He was followed by Commander K.T. And Yeoman D'Vah.

The captain began his speech. "You've all been briefed about the mission at hand. Apprehension of this terrorist is essential. Preferably, I would like to bring her in with as little force necessary, but you all know what she is capable of doing to people when given the opportunity. Her escape options are limited, so I don't see too much of a problem with detaining her. Regardless, exercise caution."

Capt. Boner took the mission brief from D'Vah. "You will follow Lt. Moses' orders to the letter. Trust his judgment. Lieutenant, they're all yours."

Grizz stepped out of formation.

"We will enter the vessel under the guise of answering their distress call. The shuttle's flight crew does not know about the terrorist on board; I would prefer to keep it that way."

Grizz looked at the duty roster before continuing.

"Petty Officer Paxton will lead Bravo Team consisting of Simms and Nash. I will lead Alpha with Turner and Allister." Grizz looked up momentarily to see if there were any questions. "The teams will allow the passengers to safely exit the shuttle onto our ship. Charlie Team will receive and process them accordingly. If the terrorist exits ahead of the passengers or in the middle, we will take her in the shuttle bay. If she is found lingering behind, arrest her on the spot. Are there any questions?"

The security team responded with a resounding, "NO SIR!"

"Then, let's go get her," Grizz said dismissing the team.

The security detail broke ranks and hurried to the airlock as they awaited the docking of the two ships. The loud bang and hiss of the seal being made ensured them it was safe to proceed with the mission.

****

Lila looked around with a great deal of concern on her face. The pilot had just said the engines died on the shuttle, but a nearby vessel would be docking with them to provide assistance.

"This is too convenient," she thought to herself.

Sitting in her seat, Lila weighed her options. She could fight, but she knew she had nowhere to run. Allowing herself to be captured seemed like the only recourse and one that would probably give her time to reassess her situation and come up with a new strategy. Neither option seemed appealing to her, but she always did better knowing the variables in play.

The other passengers began collecting their belongings and shuffled towards the exit. Lila observed two strangers directing them to the door in an orderly fashion. "A security team, no doubt," she mused to herself.

When all the passengers disembarked, the two men proceeded towards her as she heard a female voice behind them calling in her location. Petty Officer Paxton brought up the rear to assist Simms and Nash.

"This way, ma'am," Paxton said.

Lila sat there knowing she was defeated. Her eyes shifted as she considered her next move.

"Looks like you got me," she said extending out her arms.

Simms applied the restraints and helped Lila to her feet with assistance from Nash. When they made it to the door, Grizz met them and placed the dampening collar around her neck.

Lila felt weak and sick once the collar was secured around her. "What did you do to me?" she asked.

"We can't have you turning this ship into one giant orgy," Grizz started. "The collar will render you incapable of using your seduction abilities during transport."

Lila felt too sick to move any further and felt the strong arms of the security team keeping her up as they dragged her to the brig.

Capt. Boner and Commander K.T watched as their prisoner was escorted away. Both were harboring a secret desire to fuck her, but knew it would be the equivalent of playing with fire. The prospect, however, was still exciting to them.

Lila was tossed into a bare cell where she collapsed onto the floor. She had never known such technology existed and wondered if the collar would kill her before they arrived to whatever penal colony she was to be transferred. She tried to keep her wits about her, but passed out due to the nausea and fatigue brought on by the collar.

****

On the other side of the galaxy, an ominous ship made its way slowly among the stars. On the bridge, a shadowy figure received a message that the Nymph had been taken into custody. Shutting off the screen, the figure pointed at the helm and said in low, hoarse tone: "Lay in an intercept course for the Penetrator."

12