S.H.E.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squealed wildly as he thrust into her and tears streamed down her face as he punctured her hymen. The pink tinges of blood joined the spray of her excitement and as his cock slid deeper her tears and the looks of pain giving way to her ecstatic pleasure. He felt her hot wet tight cunt swirl and pulse around his cock. There had been only one other time when he felt this good. He slid his hand beneath her pert buns and fucked her wildly slamming against her so that her orgasms rained down on them with the intensity of a tropical storm. She came repeatedly, begging him to fuck her harder, faster, deeper. They shifted positions and he slid pillows beneath her stomach as he pounded her from behind, taking in the pleasure of her curvaceous buns.

When he felt tired she stripped off all of her clothing except her panties and she mounted him, guiding his cock inside her and riding him like an untamed horse. He felt the most intense orgasm surge inside him as his cock throbbed and swelled and her hot cunt contracted around him swirling with wetness that drizzled down his shaft. He could hold off no longer and he chose to flip her and thrust in her deep as his orgasm took him. Her hand squeezed his balls and he held his cock deep inside her as he exploded.

He felt himself white out and move in and out of consciousness as her pussy sucked him into her drawing every drop f his cum into her. He felt the unbelievable sensation of a nymph coupling with a man. He had felt this the first time he had made love with the most beautiful woman on earth and now he felt it again. The pleasure was unbelievable and beyond the spurt of orgasm and the usual flow of endorphins the feeling was magnified ten fold, a hundred fold. The nymph lives off the orgasmic endorphin and the protein of ejaculation. The energy created in one orgasm is enough to sustain their lives through eternity if they have it often enough but the energy created in a love match is beyond comprehension. Verity and Julian were reunited and this moment tonight was the beginning of their lovemaking. Lovemaking that was made in heaven flowed over them both as the afterglow filled their caresses and they trembled delicately with every sweet sensation.

12