S.H.I.P. of Fools Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized I'd been holding my breath, and I expelled it with a sigh that I hoped sounded normal. Stacy looked up into my eyes with a sultry smile, and showed me her middle finger with a wink. My dick had deposited a thin line of precum on the underside of her finger, and with our friends still unable to see, she sucked her finger clean with a satisfied sigh. The hug had only lasted five seconds, but the air in that courtyard had grown so thick and heady I was waiting for the fire alarms in the building to go off.

Stacy broke the hug and turned just as the ladies stood from the table. "Time to get back in," Laura said, while Marcy and Katie grunted their agreement. Katie called to Stacy, who was retreating a little hurriedly.

"He warned you he was a professional!"

Stacy laughed nervously as she pulled the door open. "He sure is! I'm impressed!" She disappeared into the building without another word.

Katie glanced up at me as she walked past. "Damn Ramzy, what'd you do to her?"

I shrugged. "I piqued her interest, I guess. Gave her something to chew on."

12