S is for Slippery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers

Weak kneed, she fought for control, giving herself over to the sensations instead however as he continued to run his tongue upwards until she felt it actually slither against the opening of her ass where he again probed, licked and tongue-fucked her there.

After several long minutes of torture, he now stood behind her once again, his cock hard, purple and angry looking as she glanced towards it's erotic reflection in the mirror. "Please..." she begged.

"Please what?" he teased.

"Please...fuck me!" she added as he slipped his prick easily inside.

He thrust himself into her completely, faster and faster as she in turn fucked back against him even harder and harder than he. Once again, she knew...felt the onrush of climax's approach, and knew in that moment this would also be a wet one, but she didn't care. If it shocked, even surprised him, he'd have to learn to deal with it. Too glorious the onrush of ecstasy as she felt her pussy liquefy, then begin to cascade in a torrent of female cum cream. She cried out, felt the explosion, then the never before quite felt spray of pussy juice that all but forced his likewise spilling member from her cunt.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed out at the top of her lungs, hearing his own pleasured cry of release joining hers, as they stood in pure climatic bliss together.

#

"We made a mess," she announced a while later looking down at the very wet, very large puddle darkening the carpet beneath them.

"A BIG mess," he agreed laughing. "You always come like that?" he asked excitedly, curious.

She blushed, somewhat embarrassed that she had. "No...not always," she admitted.

"Why not?" Scott asked seriously.

It was a good question, and one she didn't have the answer for.

"Maybe we should clean this up," she suggested changing the subject.

"Fuck it. Leave it for the nightshift," he responded.

"We are the nightshift!" she replied.

"Oh yeah...I guess we are aren't we?"

#

She heard the door to the bathroom open, not even bothering to open her eyes. The play of the water from the faucet pounding against her pussy too intense, and...she was too close to worry about that now.

"Hey baby...you're gonna be..."

She cried out in ecstasy, her pussy quivering, the water pounding as she lay in the tub, her hard nipples pinched between finger tips as she twisted them, pulling cumming, cumming and squirting deliciously.

"Damn baby...that looks fucking nice!"

"It was!" she grinned several moments later, only then sitting up. "You were saying?"

"Never mind...I have a feeling we're both going to be late for work this morning," he told her.

"My thoughts exactly," she purred making room for him as he entered the tub.

"So...you like the new tub?" he asked grinning wickedly.

"Oh yeah, I couldn't do that in the old one. Too hard getting my pussy beneath the faucet to enjoy doing that. But easy...really easy in this one," she laughed happily.

"Should I call Joyce and let her know we'll be late?" he questioned seriously.

"We're still newly weds baby, it's only been a few weeks. I think she'll understand."

Scott nodded his head, standing in front of his bride as she drew his hard erect penis between her lips and kissed him.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers
12