S is for Slut, Submission, Semen

Story Info
Part of an A-Z on her sexual obsession.
3.1k words
4.32
123.7k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello reader(s) – I am new to this (as of September 05) but have been encouraged to try my hand at story writing based on the feedback I have received from a number of boyfriends who have been really turned on by my stories of real life sexual adventures.


I would appreciate if anyone who reads them would give me feedback to encourage me to continue or perhaps to stop!

All the stories I hope to submit (including this one) are based on real situations – read my Bio to learn more about me if you wish. If you want to ask me any questions or even to convince yourself my stories are real, feel free to contact me or ask me any questions.

I have decided to list all my stories under the general theme of the A-Z of my Sexual Obsessions because I have so many tales to tell and so many obsessions it seemed the logical way to organise them – I hope you will follow them all over the coming weeks. I love my obsessions, I embrace them, I think about them and masturbate, I work on them to perfect my enjoyment of them and I always indulge myself fully in them.

"S" is for Slut, Submission, Shoes and Semen

"Ejaculate in my mouth"

– actually, I have never said that but it appeared a polite way to begin; I am much more likely to say

"Cum in my fucking mouth you dirty bastard!"

because when aroused I am a slut and when I am feeling submissive, taking a man's spunk into my mouth always seems to be one of the greatest pleasures I can offer to that man – one man in particular - this is what he tells me anyway. But more of him and how I met him in another story, for now let us cut to the chase……

I am Girlie Girl – submissive slut – I love to be used, I ache to be used, my sexual satisfaction depends on my being able to please my master – Mr Butt – my body cries out for him and for the release that only he can give to me, and I must have his cum, all of it I must drain him dry because that is what he wants – I can sense it and he knows I know.

It is Sunday and I log on to my computer to check my emails at precisely 4pm – I know his instructions will be waiting. I am already aroused knowing that I will soon be reading his email telling me exactly what he expects of me on Monday, the following day, when I will drive to meet him and perform for him and serve him.

I am already dressed as he has told me previously I must always be dressed to read his instructions – red patent stiletto court shoes with a 6.5" steel heel, these shoes used to kill my feet to walk in but I have been walking in them for 60 minutes a day since he bought them for me and now I look forward to being alone in the house to wear them and be aroused by their smell and their feel and the way the grip my feet and my toes.

A 6" long glass butt plug is inserted deep inside my asshole, weeks ago it was hard and sore but now it fits like a glove and adds to my arousal and my frustration as I fantasise about how much thicker and harder his cock would feel inside my ass.

And finally, the white cotton panties from Marks and Spencer – crisp and white and clean, brand new out of the packet as all my panties must be; my full lips and long fingernails are bright red – like a tart, a whore, a wanton brazen slut (I am all these things) just the way he lies me to be, and finally my long silky blonde hair is carefully tied up in 'schoolgirl' bunches high at each side of my head and held in place with bright red baubles.

That is all. Apart from these things I am naked, my large breasts heavy and swaying before me as I finger the nipples and slap them to punish and pleasure myself at the same time. I am already aroused, my pussy is soaking and the juices are flowing out of me to soil the crisp white panties as I open his email and this is what I read.

"Hello Girlie Girl. I hope you are being a good girl? Yes? Mr Butt likes good girls. You will follow my instructions and I will be happy tomorrow when we meet. I assume you are alone – good, while you are reading you may rub your clitoris through the white panties you are wearing – keep playing with yourself and make yourself cum as often as you can. When you have finished reading my email you will go to your bed dressed just as you are and masturbate yourself to sleep as you will have an early start in the morning! I want your panties to be saturated with your pussy juice and the butt plug nice and juicy for me when we meet. You must sleep in the shoes too; I want your feet to swell up and fill them and the heady smell of the leather to fill your nostrils as you fall off to sleep. You will set your alarm for 4.00am and you will put on your flimsy summer dress over what you are wearing. You will not wash any part of you because I want to have you just the way you are. You will get into your car and drive to meet me at our usual place. You should get here about 6.00am and wait in the car park until I come for you. You may masturbate as often as you like but you must not remove any items of clothing or spoil your hair – do you understand? Good. When we meet tomorrow you will not be permitted to utter any sounds unless it is to moan and groan with pleasure as this would please me. I will see you tomorrow. "

I am a good girl – always a good girl for Mr Butt so by 6.00am on Monday I am sitting in my car in the hotel car park where we meet. I have been sweating with anticipation, from sleeping and masturbating in the panties and shoes and from masturbating through the panties all the way here in the car. I am so sexually aroused I can hardly bear it – I have so many dirty thoughts in my head –I want to be spanked hard on my ass – I want to be fucked hard up the ass – I want to suck his fat dick and take load after load of his thick semen into my mouth, but I am left waiting and wondering what it will be today.

It is June, so the sun is already well up at this time when Mr Butt arrives at 6.15am. He climbs into the passenger seat and motions me to drive, directing me to a car park about 5 minutes away; he says nothing but rests his right hand on my left leg and slides it up to my panties until he feels the soaking wet patch between my legs. He rubs my pussy while I drive then removes his hand to his nostrils and inhales deeply.

"Good Girl" he says.

I park the car where he directs me in a deserted car park and we get out. He motions for me to walk slowly ahead of him and he raises the hem of my dress and tucks it into the back of my knickers so that my legs and panty covered ass are full exposed to his gaze.

I know he likes my legs and ass especially in the 6.5" stilettos. I follow a path through some trees to a long set of steps which I walk up ahead of him, aware of his eyes devouring me and of the hot aching sensations in my pussy and asshole from the buttplug and my heightened arousal and anticipation.

After climbing several flights of steps we come to a turning and the path levels off where there is a secluded corner with a wooden bench. He motions for me to stand facing the bench. All is still deserted around us, the sun shining through the trees and illuminating the quiet corner he has chosen.

He climbs onto the bench which brings his crotch in line with my face. He removes his t-shirt and undoes his shorts letting them drop to his ankles and, as he has now underwear on, his large fat cock springs to attention before my eyes. I can feel waves of lust coursing through me as I at last get to feast my eyes on this cock even as he starts to grip it with his right hand and slowly wank it in front of me.

He speaks, "Take off your dress and stand directly in front of me. Put your left hand inside your panties and masturbate for me and put your left hand under my ball sack and tickle the balls with your fingernails."

I do as I am told, slipping out of the dress easily and relishing the slight chill in the air on my nipples which are standing to attention already from arousal.

I line myself up facing him with my forehead in line with his cock. Wearing my red high heels and soiled white panties, butt plug still deep inside my ass, I slide three fingers of my left hand under the panty elastic and deep into the warm wet welcoming lips of my pussy where I start to violently fuck myself such is my lust.

Will I get to suck this magnificent cock? 7" long but so wide that I cannot get my fingers of one hand round it (even if I was allowed) and my mouth needs to be at a full jaw breaking stretch to fit it in should I be asked.

He speaks again "So far, you have pleased me Girlie Girl. I am ready to come for you now. I have not allowed myself to come since we met last week so I intend to fill your mouth with my hot semen. You must catch every drop or you will be punished, catch it on your tongue and let me see that you have it all before I decide what to do with you. Now open your mouth!"

While he has been talking I have bent my knees and have been pounding my left hand in and out of my soaking pussy – slapping and squelching noises fill my ears. I tickle his balls frantically but gently with the tips of my nails as I know he likes this and I want his semen so desperately. My head is tilted back and my mouth is wide open to receive everything he wants to give me – my eyes are open and looking straight into his.

He is wanking his cock slowly and lazily pulling the skin back and stretching it hard so that the purple knob end quivers about two inches from my outstretched tongue. He leans forward and spits a large gob of saliva into my mouth – I know this is to catch me off guard so I quickly swallow it and savour the taste then turn my mouth back to his cock which he is still holding skin stretched back poised for his ejaculation.

Suddenly I cannot stand it any more. I reach my right hand round to his asshole and tickle it and reach the tip of my tongue up to touch the underside of his fat knob end to tickle the most sensitive bit, rubbing my tongue gently back and forward.

I know that I have not been asked to do this and will soon be punished, but for now I want the cum so I don't care. With his right hand on his dick, he presses it down onto my tongue and bucks his pelvis so that he achieves a slight fucking motion sliding his cock gently back and forward on the tip of my tongue. I know he is near and I won't have long to wait

"Oh fuck! Ohhh Fuuck!" he says as his body begins to violently convulse in orgasm.

Time stand still for me – my tongue is right under the end of his fat cock, my eyes are focussed on the bulbous knob end and the slit eye in the centre which will produce the fluids that I crave.

"Ohhh Fuuuck!" he says again as at last the thick sticky white fluids appear.

Amazingly large thick gobs of hot spunk surge from his dick – wave after wave of them I count , 3,4,5,6,7 I close the back of my throat to catch it all even as I wish I could let the sticky river flow straight down to my tummy – 8,9,10 WOW! Even for Mr Butt this is impressive, my mouth is filling up and I am in danger of losing some out the corner of my lips so I close my mouth a little as his urgency subsides and I form an "O" with my ruby red lips and suck the last thick sticky strand of cum from the end of his cock.

I'm sure I've caught it all so I open my mouth wide to let him see all that cum he has produced – I can't resist the temptation to swallow it all down – there's so much I'm sure I will gag; so I gargle the salty semen – it's so thick that bubbles start to form and stick to my lips.

"Oh Yes I like that…." he says and he leans forward to drop a large missile of spit from his mouth into mine "….Gargle my cum you fucking dirty slut!" and he spits in my mouth again and again.

"Keep doing that, my good little girl!"

So I do as he spits more into my mouth so that it starts to over flow. Now he's wanking his still stiff member furiously, at the same time slapping the end of it on my cheeks

"Now you can swallow… and make yourself come for me too!"

So I gulp down the massive sticky payload and frig my clitty hard – trembling all over and balancing on the high heels and with the butt plug deep inside me, I feel the waves of a massive orgasm engulf me and I succumb to it, shuddering and gasping out loud in ecstasy!

Knowing that Mr Butt is a repeat cummer I open my mouth again for him as he pulls his skin right back from his cock and ejaculates again! This time 1,2,3,4 strands of watery seminal fluid is all he can manage but I am too far gone to wait for instructions – I lap it up like a whore and gulp it down into my tummy to join the first load – my orgasm is still consuming me – this is too much for any girl to bear – I want to grab him and suck his dick, lick every drop of cum and sweat off his body!

But now what? …. can it be true? He's turning round on the bench in front of me and bending over. I am confronted by his gorgeous tight little ass; he reaches his hands round behind himself, his cock now growing softer, and spreads his own ass cheeks for me.

"Lick out my asshole, bitch."

Oh Yes, it is true and I hungrily apply myself to the task! His tight asshole is shaved because I know he gets more pleasure from my tongue that way, and I bury my face between the cheeks with lust! I've come about 15 times in the last 15 hours and I am still ready for more. I frig myself again as I tongue fuck his asshole deep and hard.

"Fuck! It tastes so good." I think; sweaty and perfumed with his Gucci Envy body cream.

I know he will be spent but I can probably squeeze another orgasm from my aching clitoris. But as I am melting into his glorious ass and thinking about my pussy, what is this? He has reached round to his dick again and is wanking; surely not stiff again? Now he's straightening up and turning round.

"You didn't really get a taste of my cock, did you my dear?" he says and slides his restiffened cock into my mouth.

This is too good to be true! It's not as stiff as it was but still fucking stiff; stiff enough for a good sucking; and now I can get it all the way in my mouth as he grabs my head and forces me to deep throat his shaft.

I take the full length, my nose pressed against the overhang of his fat belly, "Shit, how I love that belly too!"

His stiff knob end is now pressed against the opening at he back of my throat causing me to gag and gurgle with saliva running out my mouth. I can barely breathe; my nose tight against his fat belly; his hands have my head in a vice like grip and my throat is being pumped like a whore's asshole by his amazingly stiff dick.

I think I am going to pass out for lack of breath and with ecstatic lust, but I manage to close my mouth round his cock and run the length of my tongue along the underside of his shaft, tightening the opening at the back of my throat on his knob end and then with a few short thrusts of his cock against the rough skin at the back of my throat I am in heaven as I hear him shout again.

"Fuuucckk!"

And I feel the warm trickle on the back of my throat as he ejaculates again – fuck knows where it's coming from – right from the bottom of his balls – but it tastes so good and I am fully satisfied.

So, thank fuck, is he as he withdraws from my now well-fucked face and says "Very good Girlie Girl, but I never said you could make me cum the way you did that first time so you will have to be dealt with when we get back to my hotel"