SA E01v2: A Medieval Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped the blanket around herself. She now appeared more comfortable; I sat there rubbing my aching head. I said: "Where did that kiss come from?"

She replied: "I just felt it was the right thing to do; sorry for making you fall."

I smiled and giggled: "That was not your fault Alicia, but you did surprise me."

Noticing how uncomfortable I was she asked: "Can I help you out of your armour?"

I replied: "Not naked you can't, this stuff hurts if it catches your skin. I don't want to hurt you." She could not stop laughing, I took this opportunity to remove my bracers and my breastplate, finally, when she was able to stop giggling, I had to ask: "Who made you do this?" She did not respond, I continued: "I am Sean David and I work in the payroll department. I can get anybody terminated, and feel that is the least I can do for you."

She replied nervously: "No! Please I can't tell you, if Kelly was to find out he'd have me terminated on the spot, oops!!" She instantly realized she had said something that she did not want me to know.

I replied: "Kelly O'Brian, that's not his style, somebody must have made him do it."

Before I could continue Alicia started to cry and said: "I can't lose this job. I am already 2 months behind on my rent and the landlord will throw me out if I don't pay."

Bawling her eyes out she did not notice as I approached her and sat beside her, she jumped a little as my leggings, clanged noisily against the floor, she sheepishly looked at me as I wrapped my arm around her and said: "don't fret I will not let that happen."

She was still unsure as she started to wipe her tear soaked face. "I am good friends with the big boss, and I own 35% of the company; I just work here to keep an eye on my investment. I also like taking a break from my main source of income from time to time. My main line of work is acquisitions. I buy large companies in financial distress and rebuild them. That's how I got shares in this company." She looked a little confused yet she seamed a lot more relaxed.

She softly asked: "Sean, May I call you that Mr. David?"

I replied smiling: "Yes of course you may call me Sean, Alicia."

She continued: "Sean I was ordered to make you happy at all cost and given explicit orders to do anything you wished. However now that I found out who you are, I don't know what to do or say." Her face was filled with worry and uncertainty. She softly said: "I do want to thank you but I am scared of the repercussions of using the only thing I have to thank you..." a brief pause followed, her eyes were saying please, please let me make you happy.

She tried to speak when I stopped her and said: "I promised to build a fire and warm you so please before you try to go any further let me build that fire and warm you up."

I set about gathering the required materials. Soon I had rebuilt the rock circle, and had twigs to start the fire. Luckily, without needing my axe, I found a few branches large enough to keep us warm all night. I had also been lucky enough to find a hollow log to use as a seat; I placed close to the fire.

With all the required materials gathered I set about starting the fire. I was good at building fires so five minutes later there was a roaring fire in the middle of the camp. Alicia had taken the time, while I was working to put out my two bed rolls, she place them side by side, each with blanket and a pillow. She was now making tea for us on the fire I had started. She had also had the wisdom of putting on some clothes she found in my pack. She was sitting on the log beside the fire. She had put on my spare shirt and kept her own underwear.

As I came to sit by her she offered me a cup of tea, I accepted gladly and sat beside her. We both had a blanket draped over our shoulders to keep us warm; the air had greatly cooled down since the sun had set.

We sat side by side in the cold fall air sipping our teas for a few minute. I had been thinking about all that had happened today and was trying to figure out what should be done about Kelly. Alicia must have suspected something was wrong, but did not push the issue, I admired that about her. My comfort level around her was growing, I faced her and gazed at her, she was quite relaxed and tranquil, and the fear had left her.

It was clear that we both had something to say, I was nervous, but Alicia was obviously just waiting for the right time. I was first to speak: "You don't have to do anything to thank me, it's my responsibility. An employee of my company has committed a great injustice against you and I must repair the damage he caused. I will make arrangements to pay your rent, then he will be terminated and you will be granted proper severance and a personal distress payment. We can discuss the amount later; this will be done as soon as possible. I can only hope this will aide you in finding new employment in a more suitable location."

I had been looking forward while I spoke; I turned my head to see that Alicia was quite distraught by my statements. I did not understand why, but knew that it was my responsibility to find out, I inhaled deeply and asked: "Are these arrangements not to your liking Alicia?"

Alicia in a broken voice said: "I don't want to leave, please don't terminate me. I enjoy working for your company." Her voice was weakening as she said this: "I like you a lot. Nobody has ever been this nice to me before and I don't want to leave your side."

Upon finishing she began to cry again. I once again felt I needed to do something, however I was unsure what to do. Without truly weighing the repercussions or thinking it through I said: "What would you like then?"

She looked up slowly, and then shyly said: "I want to be near you and nothing more." This floored me.

She looked concern when I did not respond. My choked reply followed: "I can't understand why you want to be close to me I am not special and I am certainly not worth the pain you have been thru at Kelly's hands," she looked disappointed, "however if you want I will make you my personal assistant, I've always wanted one."

She jumped at me and gave me a hug and a kiss to the cheek, nearly knocking me over; as she calmed down she sat beside me and said: "Thank you Sean, but please don't fire Kelly, if it was not for him I would not have met you." I agreed, he was my friend and I really did not want to let him go, he was always reliable.

I notice by the still decreasing temperature that it was getting late; I was not really tired but felt that I should still bow out to think things over. So I suggested we go to sleep, Alicia indicated she was not yet sleepy, and said she wanted to finish her cut of tea. I was not done mine and decided no harm could come of it and agreed that another few minutes would be ok, but that tomorrow was going to be a long day if we did not sleep.

I sat back down beside her and poured myself another cup of tea. Alicia sipped at her tea. We had been sitting for a few minutes when she said: "Sean, I arrived a few days after everybody else, and was escorted to the keep earlier today, so I have not had a chance to visit the city yet. I was told it was well done, could you show me around when we get back?"

I thought to myself, the city is not that good, it was quite authentic but it was a small city, no castle, only two taverns, one blacksmith, three inns, one mill and one bakery, very well done but simple, the only major attraction was the simple fairground, and the competitions were the main thing, but why not. I replied: "I would love to."

Alicia smiled and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. I looked at her and said: "I can't believe you weren't shown around the place."

She replied shyly: "That's actually my fault; you see I was invited from day one, but I was unable to get here until yesterday, and got here late last night, so I stayed at the hotel at the gates."

I smiled and said: "That's a crime, I will have to show you around the place, you will love it, I can also introduce you to my friends, I sure they will enjoy meeting you."

Alicia smiled and said: "That would be nice." Alicia was growing on me, she was nice. She shyly looked down and said: "I am done my tea, and am starting to feel a little tired; is it ok if I go to bed?"

I replied: "Sure, no problem sleep well, I will make sure the fire is ok for the night and then I will join you." Alicia lay down in the bed roll closest to the fire at my request. I sat by the fire for a few more minute stoking it and readying it for the long night. I removed my leggings and all armour that was remaining on me, I then laid down with my back to hers, I made certain to place my head at the same level as hers, so I could hear her if she needed anything.

I must have laid there for 30 minutes thinking about what I was going to do tomorrow about today's events, and Kelly's actions, I had promised Alicia not to fire him, but I had to make certain he would never do something like this again. I was lost in my thoughts. That's when I felt Alicia's soft hand caress my hair; this caused me to turn to face her. She smiled at me and said: "Can't sleep?"

I tried to answer, only to find that I was unable to. I was only able nod as I lost myself in her eyes. Slowly I found my voice and asked: "Alicia, Can I ask you what your feelings on today's events are?"

She shyly said: "I really was excited watching you fight for me, but when you reached for my hand and helped me on to your horse I was scared to hell and realized you were going to see me naked later. I was really not ready for it but knew that I had to show myself to you, I have never been more scared in my life; the cold air was no help. But when you wrapped that blanket around my shoulders I felt so safe and warm. Thank you, I had not felt like that in a long time." Alicia hugged me softly.

She continued: "At that point I had complete confidence in you and felt that you would never hurt me. I was so happy that I kissed you. It had an unexpected result, not that I had a clue what was going to happen, but it's not everyday a knight falls flat on his ass for you, is it?" We both had to giggle at that one.

She continued: "I was scared you hurt yourself when you fell, I did not even notice that my blanket fell as I went to see if you were ok. I love that you cared more about me than yourself and were still as tender to me as you tried to get up. Thank you. I am still a little in awe at how nice you are." This statement made me blush visibly.

I lovingly put my hand on Alicia's cheek and stroked it gently as I said: "I believe we should go to sleep now; it's been an eventful day. We'll talk more about what we should do tomorrow."

Alicia looked at me with a mild look of disappointment and said: "I suppose you're right, but I am feeling a little cold in my bed all alone."

I looked deeply into her eyes, I could only see innocence and tenderness, and said softly: "I only have these two blankets, but if you want I will give you mine."

Alicia replied with a smile in her voice: "I have a better idea; I have been told two people will always be warmer in the same bed then two in separate beds, something about conservation of energy. So you want to share my bed, I think that would be better."

I knew this was not going to help dissuade her, but I was not going to argue with her, I knew she was right. I replied: "It's a basic survival rule, but are you sure you want me to sleep in the same bed as you, we have just met, and that is a big step, even if nothing more happens, I would not feel it proper, unless you are certain."

Alicia smiled and said: "I am certain, I trust you completely Sean." I did not know how to respond, so I just smiled. Alicia continued: "I was told this works best if we are wearing the bare minimal clothing, so if it's ok, I will lose the shirt."

I replied: "I am reluctant, but it is true, I will strip to my boxers if that's ok with you." Alicia nodded her agreement, so I removed my night shirt and pants, while she removed her shirt. I noticed that she was only wearing a nice pair of red silk panties and a red lace bra. Her milky white skin made her appear angelic.

Alicia commented after we had stripped to our underwear: "Don't be shy, come join me," with that she lifted the corner of her blanket, "Plenty of room here."

I lifted my blanket and moved over to Alicia's side, then placed the cover over the both of us. I felt her warm body pressing against mine. Alicia faced me and gave me hug, then said: "Thank you, this is much better."

I smiled and said softly: "I think for maximum comfort and warmth that you should sleep with you back to my chest, and if it's ok with you I will wrap my arms around you."

Alicia smiled and said: "That's sounds good to me, Thanks Sean." She lay like I had suggested, we wished each other a good night and soon both fell asleep.

I do not know how long I had been asleep, but when I woke Alicia was still wrapped in my arms, and it was still night, Alicia was now lying on her back and awake, I looked at her lovingly and said: "Is everything alright Alicia?"

Alicia turned to face and said: "Actually Sean, I want..." She lay there just thinking, her face filling with doubt, I waited for several seconds, but she just kept thinking. After what seemed like an eternity she finally finished her sentence: "I can't bring myself to say it, I don't know what you will say."

I held her face in my hands and said: "Alicia, I do not want to hurt you, but I think you will not be at ease until you say what is on your mind so, I promise I will understand whatever you have to say, please say it."

Alicia's face lightened and she said: "I am falling in love with you, and I want to thank you for today, it truly was the best day I have had in many years. Please let me show you my gratitude." Her face waited with anticipation for my response.

I hesitated, but her tender expression calmed me and I replied softly: "Ok, I am willing to let you. However I must make it clear that you don't need to thank me, I was happy to do it." A smile covered Alicia's face.

She softly said: "Thank you Sean, I really want to do this." She was now facing me, and indicated we should sit. We both turned onto our backs and sat up slowly; the blankets slowly fell to our waists as Alicia's soft lace bra came into view. We both twisted our waist so we could look into each other's eyes. I could only sit there as she said: "I really want to make you happy tonight, you are my saviour both in this fantasy world and in my real life; I hope you enjoy yourself." This said how could I resist. There she sat peering deep in my soul.

Alicia softly said: "Sean, please hold me close to you, I wish to feel you close to me." I moved my hand slowly along the blanket, when it reached the edge, sitting just above her soft thighs she smiled and said: "Could you remove the blanket, it appears to be just getting in the way anyhow." I slowly ran my hand back down her thighs to her legs removing the blanket in the process. Alicia sighed and smiled softly at me as my hand lingered at her knees.

She had firm and strong thighs and beautiful slender legs, it was obvious she exercised regularly, as my gaze slowly wondered up, I was greeted by those luscious breasts I had seen earlier, god was she hot. She was wearing a beautiful red lace bra, which made her look even fuller. I looked back into her eyes. I was completely entranced by her lovely blue eyes once again. I was able to see the love in her eyes. I moved closer to hold her tightly, not losing our eye contact I held her closely, our faces met, Alicia closed her eyes and moved her lips to mine, I kissed her deeply and passionately.

When I finally released my grip on her lips and look down she was speechless, her eyes had glazed over also. I felt her lose her composure as she went limp in my arms, I held her softly against my chest. I held her there sweetly enjoying her glow as she gradually started to regain some strength and finally was able to look back up into my eyes. She looked tenderly at me with a look of love and puzzlement.

All she could say was: "Where did that come from?"

My reply was simple: "I was so mesmerized by your eyes that I had to kiss you deeply."

Alicia Smiled and said: "Not the kiss, the overwhelming passion."

I smiled and replied: "Why from being in your company of course." Alicia blushed at my reply, I continued: "I believe you wanted to thank me."

Alicia giggled and said: "Aren't you a little pushy, well I was thinking about it, but if you're going to be that way, forget it."

I replied: "Oh good, then I can go back to sleep." I slowly started to turn, Alicia stopped me and said: "No wait."

I stopped and turned back to face her, she saw the smile on my face and said: "Why you little tease." She made a motion like she going to hit me stopped just before swinging back towards me.

I replied: "Aren't you more relaxed now Alicia?"

She smiled and said: "Yes I am, but you're having all the fun."

I smiled and replied: "Your turn then I suppose."

Alicia smiled, looking down at my now exposed boxers, and said: "Well I see my charms are not completely ignored." I looked down to see myself at full attention and blushed lightly. She glanced at my boxer covered member as her eyes came back up to met mine.

Her eyes were quickly filling with lust and want; I took her cue, and stood up, then gently took hold of her shoulders and helped her to her feet. When we were standing I brought her closer to myself. I began gently stroking her face, I kissed her once again, our tongues mingled together as we sensually embraced, our hands starting to explore each other's body. Once more we parted. It had become obvious to us both that sleep was on neither of our minds.

I started slowly removing her bra. I lowered the shoulder straps then unclasped her bra with my left hand behind her back, as it slowly fell to the ground Alicia slowly moved my right hand towards her milky white bosom, as my rough hands started to feel her supple and tender flesh, she let out a gentle moan of appreciation. I massaged her softly, taking in her lovely scent.

Gradually as her confidence and excitement grew, she softly reached into my boxers and slowly withdrew me from the tight confines. She then gazed at my hardness and started slowly stroking it; I let out a low moan. I was in awe from the glorious feeling of her soft hand upon my member.

I felt the pounding of my heart; Alicia was having a wonderful affect on me. I looked at her soft white flesh and noticed how her chest rose and fell with every breath, her breathing was becoming shallower, her nipples were now quite turgid, I slowly lowered my head and took her left nipple gently between my lips, she thank me with a quick squeeze of her hand. I teased her soft flesh with my tongue. She started to moan softly, I continued administering attention upon her lovely flesh, and slowly work my free hand to her other breast, she was now enjoying herself so much that her grip on me loosened and I fell from her tender hand.

My disappointment passed quickly as I continue my attentions. I eventually switched breast bringing her right nipple between my lips. I deduced by her now intensifying moans and groans, that she must be enjoying herself greatly also. After several minutes of lapping at her breast I decided to move to the next level, Alicia seemed to be suggesting it too.

I released her breast, and rose slowly so I could kiss her passionately, holding her body against mine, I made love to her mouth, our tongues wandered freely. Our passion circulating powerfully as we kissed.

I felt that she was getting very excited. I reluctantly broke the wonderful embrace, I looked into her eyes and seeing only lust, I started to lower myself to her waist. Her panties were soaked. I took a deep breath inhaling her unique odour then proceeded to remove her panties; she sighed softly as they rubbed again her, and then moaned softly as I ran my fingers slowly down her thighs. Slowly she lifted one foot then the other releasing her heavenly feminine odour, and giving me a first look at her glorious pussy.