SA E01v2: A Medieval Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a sparse covering of dark hairs, not quite black but close, they were covered in her own juices. I surprised her a little when I started to lick her thighs. Slowly I moved up her leg and started to pull them apart.

She replied to this with a grin on her face and her arms at her waist: "What do you think you're doing mister?"

I replied with a naughty look: "Cleaning a delicious mess." I lifted her by the hips, to her surprise, and then slowly lowered her onto the blankets and various other bedding. I stood on my knees with her legs between mine. I was in an ideal position to view her lovely body. I slowly lowered myself to a near sitting position over her thighs. I bent forward and Alicia followed me with her eyes as my mouth got closer and closer to her exposed pussy. She moaned loudly as I started licking closer to her hot sex. I felt her need and slowly approached her lower lips, she shuddered as I exhaled deeply on her soft flesh, I took a deep breath bringing her natural aroma into me.

I felt unsurpassed excitement, revelling in the glorious experience. Slowly I lowered my tongue to her pleasure centre. The initial contact made her jump a little. I proceeded to lap at her exposed labia, starting from the top of her outer lips, moving down spreading the fine petals of her sex; I noticed her clit slowly beginning to protrude as I came closer to finishing the full circular path I had chosen. I stopped only momentarily when I found her love button.

She started to writhe under my stimulation. I continued this tender exploration until I felt her go rigid as a board as she orgasmed violently. I enjoyed the notion that I was having such a profound affect on her and waited till the spasms rippling through her body had subsided. Once she was relaxed, I slowly licked my way back up to her nipples, she moaned gently as I once again rolled her nipple between my lips.

I started on her left this time, and then moved to her right breast. After teasing her for a few moments I continued my journey and proceeded to deliver yet another deep probing kiss upon Alicia's waiting and eager lips. As we slowly parted again I looked deeply in her eyes and asked her: "Are you sure about this? I am greatly enjoying myself, and am quite happy to please you, However if you are not positively certain I don't want this to continue any further."

She tenderly said in a soft voice: "I was not planning to go this far but you have been so nice to me that I am willing to let you take me." A hint of fear was in her eyes as she said: "Please be gentle as you are the first man I've ever been willing to give myself to."

I paused to gaze deeply into her eyes. I then kissed her passionately and said: "I would never hurt you." I saw all signs of fear fade from her face.

I slowly moved my body over hers till my hard member lined up with her willing opening. I moved a little closer, laying myself at her opening, but without a danger of entering her quite yet. I was so excited that I felt a strong urge to ravage her violently; luckily I was able to keep control and began moving into her, she twitched as I disappeared into her body.

She was not yet used to the feeling to which she was being exposed. I stopped with only a couple inches of myself within in her. I encountered resistance; her Hymen was now blocking my progress. I looked at her and said: "This may hurt a little. I will do my best to make it go quickly. But you may feel a sharp pain."

She nodded she was ready. I pulled nearly all the way out, and thrust in with considerable strength to shorten the pain. I saw her contort in pain as I broke the barrier. She was in such pain that I felt a need to stop. I stopped with only half on myself in her. I gently stroked her face in am effort to help alleviate her fears. I felt a need to apologize. And did just that: "I am so sorry I did not want to hurt you. Shall we stop?"

She started to relax as the pain and the memory of it faded, she said: "God that hurt."

I replied: "Take heart, you will never have to do that again, I am so sorry."

She saw the pained expression in my eyes and tenderly said: "Don't blame yourself. I do wish you to keep going."

I replied: "Tell me when you're ready to continue."

She gently stroked my face and said: "Now is as good as any time."

I started to slowly insert myself a little further, a soft glow of love once again washed across her face. I continued till I felt her pubic hairs and mine mingle. I stopped and enjoyed the feeling of her pubic hair tickling me softly, good it felt good. I looked softly at her and felt obligated to tell her this was my first time too.

She giggled softly then said: "Never would have guessed."

I replied: "I studied biology and sexual intercourse was the subject of my thesis,"

She laughed, and then let out a giggly: "I guess school is as good of a place as any to learn about sex."

Then lovingly said: "I am happy you are my first." I reciprocated the feeling.

I then said: "Shall we continue?" She nodded. I slowly withdrew myself from her. I left only the tips of my penis in her body; slowly I began entering her willing body again. I proceeded slowly for a few minutes. Her increasingly louder moans coaxed me to gradually increase my pace. I soon began feeling a stirring in my loins, realising that I was getting close to cumming I increased my pace.

I was now moving faster and faster. Her moans became even louder as we both approached the point of no return. I knew I was about to lose it and needed to know, she saw it in my eyes and before I asked she knew what I wanted and nodded for me to stay in her at my release. She was first to cross the threshold and her violent orgasm brought me to my own.

I grunted as my soul poured into her. I don't know what happen next, I must have blacked out, by the time I regained my senses, and she still had not finished her own orgasm. I slowly kissed her as it finally subsided. I looked deep into her, I was completely drained. We were too tired to speak so we just kissed and fell asleep in each others arms.

The rising sun woke me, I awoke to find myself still in Alicia's soft embrace, enjoyed her subtle feminine odours and quietly sneaked out bed doing my best not to wake her, I replaced the covers over my new found lover and let her continue sleeping. I reflected on the events of the last 24 hours.

It resonated deeply into my mind that only a few hours ago I was inside her. I was now quite certain that I was falling, in not already completely in love with her, I put on a pair of boxers and pulled out my logbook, I started to write down this story, at the time just to make certain I was not just dreaming, and to try and wrap my mind around it.

The sun was now warming the earth and the morning dew was starting to dissipate, I decided that since there was still a little fire left, that I should stoke it and make us some coffee and breakfast. I soon had a small fire, a pot of coffee and a pan with bacon, and eggs on the go. The wonderful smells started to fill the campsite. Alicia was awakened by the smell of bacon, eggs and fresh coffee. By that time I had just finished cooking breakfast for us. She stretched slowly as she opened her eyes. She smiled at me, her naked body exposed to me.

I said: "Good morning Alicia, I put a shirt for you on the bed beside you, under the covers so it would be warm, put it on and join me."

Alicia smiled, slipped the shirt on and sat beside me. I offered her a cup of coffee she quickly accepted. As she was sipping on the coffee, I finished cooking breakfast, pulled out a couple of tin plates and two forks and two knives, I served us both breakfast, Alicia accepted the meal without a word.

We ate slowly, drinking our coffee, enjoying the free air, and each others company. When we were both done with the food and on our third cups of coffee I hugged Alicia close to me and said: "I am really glad we shared a bed last night."

Alicia looked at me with tender eyes and said: "I am also very happy yesterday happened and love you deeply." She hugged me closer to her. I was definitely in love with her.

We sat there for a few minutes longer and finished drinking our coffees. I suggested we may want to get a quick bath before we got dressed, Alicia agreed and we walked to the creek and bathed together in the cool water. We then returned to camp to finish the last of the coffee and dress. We caressed and started to discuss what we should do when we returned. After a long talk we agreed to go back making impressions that we had just had an enjoyable night of sleep, under the stars. Later that day we rode back to the city; me in my armour and Alicia in her frock.

We were triumphantly welcomed back. I was celebrated as a hero, the King rewarded me with a new title, and Alicia rewarded me with a kiss.

Afterwards I spoke with my squire, Kelly. He immediately asked me how my night was. I told him it was memorable, and thanked him for the meeting with Alicia. Them I took a serious tone with him and told him if he ever tried something like this again he'd be terminated and that the only reason he was not already gone was Alicia. He apologized and said he was sorry, however he told me it was the boss' idea, and he had little choice over dong it. I asked him if he was told to have Alicia strip by James. Kelly admitted he had mildly reinterpreted the words of the king, but that he had not told Alicia to strip per say, he had told her to 'Put on a show, and to make me happy.' I let him go, after he promised not to talk to anybody about this conversation or what he had done, he agreed then asked me to thank Alicia for her compassion, as he left; I replied I would.

I decided to put off speaking to James for a few days. I decided to get more details about the relationship between Alicia and him. I knew Kelly and her had just met but I did not know how James factored into the picture, and we had been friends for many years, since we were children, I knew him well and knew there had to be more to this then was at first apparent. Besides Alicia and I had a week to explore the town and I was looking forward to it. I found Alicia and asked her if she felt like joining me for lunch. She of course agreed. We headed for the Wandering Minstrel, one of the inns.

It was a two story building, made of large timbers and plaster walls, a older still English country building, not too big but still capable of housing a dozen people, the first floor had the entrance, the quarters for the owner, a small kitchen and a small room with two table meant for dinning. There were no fancy decorations but the inn had fresh cut flowers on each table. A simple chandelier adorned the ceiling that rose 9 feet. It was a comfortable atmosphere. The man acting as the owner ran the front desk and his wife the kitchen; I was told it was his real wife. Alicia and I ordered an ale and roast leg of lamb.

Alicia was happy that she was finally getting to see the city, and was amused by the décor. After our ales had been brought to us I asked: "Alicia do you know the CEO of the company?"

She replied: "You mean James, the king?" I nodded my agreement. "Yes, he and I have been friends since I was young, I knew he worked for this company, but I did not have a chance to speak to him since I joined, had I known he was the CEO I would most likely have talked to him about Kelly, why?"

I was not certain how she would take the news but felt she had to know about what was happening, but decided to wait a little while before telling her about Kelly's claims. I felt that I now had n explanation as to why James had done this, but wanted to know more. I replied: "I was curious, you two appeared to know each other, and I felt you may have been acquainted, but now I see you had not spoken to him since you joined. I will have to setup a meeting with him and you."

Alicia smiled and said: "That would be nice, I have not spoken to him in a while, and he did not even have time to speak to me today, he just said hi and gave me a hug."

Alicia and I ate our lunch and drank a few ales each, then we continued to explorer the city, it did not take us too long, after all they were only about 40 structures in the entire city. Alicia especially liked the dress shop, were we spent an hour; she acquired a few nice frocks. She wanted to get something more comfortable for her stay and also got a simple peasants dress, very simple and functional. I had no choice about my outfit, I was a knight and had to wear my suit of armour during the day, but I was now used to it, so it was not so bad. I had an outfit for the evening, but that was also fixed.

I was now getting late and the sun was already fading, Alicia and I decided to get a room for the night, we settled on "The Bloody Morning Star", a pub with a bad reputation, it was the place designed for fights, you were warned that a brawl was started by the staff every hour. While Alicia and I were talking the subjects of were I had learned to fight came up, I explained that I had never before this week fought with medieval weaponry, but I had had some martial arts training, including weapon training. This led her to ask how good I was barehanded; I said I could hold my own. She found my answer less then adequate and since my room was at the morning star I offered to demonstrate my skill. Alicia wanted to see me fight without my armour, just to see if I was any good. I was not really in the mood but, I did not mind putting on a show, we checked in a half hour before the next scheduled brawl.

They were still cleaning up after the last one. I was the only one who had stayed here for more then a night, everybody else shied away, the staff of the pub was pretty good at melee. I had however won the last three brawls. I know a brawl is generally not won, but after ten minutes I was the only one left standing. The man in charge of the place saw me when I came in and approached us: "Sir David, are you here for yet another round?"

I grinned and said: "I would like you to meet the fair maid Alicia," He bowed and kissed her hand, "She has asked that I demonstrate my barehanded fighting skills, so that is the first reason for my visit, I hope everybody is ready for me."

He smiled and said: "They have been looking forward to it, they have decided to make you there only target, and we are twenty tonight, however if you can wait till tomorrow afternoon we can get all forty of them here, plus myself.

I looked at Alicia and asked: "Alicia, my dear, would you prefer a short show tonight, or an extended performance tomorrow afternoon?"

Alicia smiled and said: "I am willing to wait," she looked at me with mock worry and said teasingly: "but what ever shall we do tonight?"

I replied, fainning worry: "I do not know but I am sure we can think of something."

The owner smiled and said: "Then it's done we shall setup tomorrow morning, and then we shall see how you do."

I replied: "Sounds good." I paused and looked at Alicia and as in an afterthought said: "Oh yes, Alicia and I would like to spend a quiet night together, so would it be possible for you to close for the night, and not make too much noise?"

He smiled and said: "I am certain that can be arranged, we will hold off on the clean up till tomorrow morning. Hope you enjoy the night." He wicked at me and headed over to his employees and said: "Ok boys, call it a night, we will finish this tomorrow morning, the master and his maid wish to have a little quiet, but as a fringe benefit he has promised a massive sparring session tomorrow, make certain everybody is here."

The group put down the broken furniture and cheered at the news, then left shaking my hand and saying: "Can't wait for tomorrow, see you then."

With that said everybody but the owner left, then the owner locked the door and left thru the back way saying as he left: "I will be back in a few hours, if you need anything my daughter is in the back, she will gladly fetch it for you."

Alicia and I walked upstairs were I showed her to my room. Alicia was a little surprised when we walked, I had taken the largest room, it had a large bed, a set of book shelves filled with books on combat tactics and in the corner a large brass tub made for two, with a contraption linking it to the fireplace. I looked at her and said: "Oh, that's a little think I dreamed up, for warming the bath water, it is changed for me once a day, no running water made it hard to take a warm bath, but not violating the rules, I made this little thing, it heats up the water, has a drain to empty the dirty water, and is linked to a water tower on the room that gets filled by the frequent rain here, even setup a crude water filter, I would not drink the water, but It's clean enough for bathing."

Alicia smiled and said: "How hard was it to get then to do this?"

I smiled and said: "Not hard, now then can place one in each building and have a shared bathroom, with a warm bath, they liked it."

Alicia looked around then asked: "So exactly how did you find this place, and manage to call it home, it's not the best looking place in town, but it not bad inside."

I replied: "Oh, I stayed here a few times, as a dare, and then was asked too by the barkeep, our host, his boys liked fighting me, they never really had any practice with the usual guests, they normally act as police and bouncers here, there are the parks security force, but since we all behaved they were getting a little bored, so they made this place into a training ground, I stayed one day and got into five fights, every time a greater number of people attacked me, that's when I asked the owner about it, and he explained this bar was setup for those who wanted to brawl, I told him I did not know, he replied: 'That he was amazed that I fought so well not knowing what was happening.' I explained that I was a martial artist, and he asked me if I could train his boys a little, I agreed and spend an hour each day here giving them lessons, we always finish the night with a sparring session."

Alicia's face was filled with awe as she replied: "I would like to see you in action as soon a possible, but I guess I can wait till tomorrow."

I smiled and said: "I look forward to giving you a demonstration tomorrow my fair lady."

Alicia giggled and said: "I can hardly wait."

I smiled and said: "However, tonight I simply want to spend with you wrapped in my arms."

Alicia hugged me close and said in a soft voice: "That's sounds really appealing right now."

I smiled and said: "I will remove my armour and draw a warm bath, and then we can climb in together." I started the bath, and then Alicia helped me remove my armour and padding leaving me in my boxers. I made certain the water was just right, and then helped Alicia remove her close, leaving her in her naked splendour. Alicia removed my boxers, leaving me naked. I then hoped into the warm water and helped her in.

Alicia and I relaxed in the tub for several minutes before she asked: "Sean, I know so little about you, and you know even less about me, would you like me to tell you a little about myself?"

I replied: "Alicia all I really need about you is that I love with you, and you love me, everything else can wait." I paused for a second; then said: "Well actually, this might seem weird, but there is actually one thing I need to know."

Alicia stroked my face and said: "Sean I would answer any question you asked, so what is it that you need to know?"

Alicia was sitting between my legs with her back on my chest, I had my arms wrapped around her waist; she pivoted to the side and looked my in the eyes as I said: "Do not take this wrong, but I need to know you about your current relationship with James the CEO."

Alicia looked at me with curiosity and said: "Well I don't know why that is important, but we have been friends for about ten years. Why?"