SA E01v2: A Medieval Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a serious look on my face and said: "I have not verified this yet, and needed to know what James and you had in common before I proceeded, but Kelly indicated that James was the one who put him up to make you put a show on for me."

Alicia smiled and started to giggle. I asked: "What's so funny?"

Alicia replied: "That bum; that sounds so much like something he'd do to me as a bad joke." An expression of doubt filed her: "But he's never gone quite that far before."

I smiled and replied: "I have known him since I was a kid, as a matter of a fact I surprised we did not meet before, guess it might just have been bad timing. Anyhow I know James and I was also surprised to hear about this, mind you Kelly did admit to enhancing the request to 'Put on a show, and to make me happy.'"

Alicia smiled and said: "Yeah that's what he said, I interpreted it as a request for me to give you a striptease, guess I might have gone a little further then intended." She smiled and said: "So what your next move Sean?"

I held a neutral look and said: "Well, I would like a few more details about your relationship with James, and then I will confront him and find out exactly what happened. I will of course not tell him that you know. Then I will come and tell you exactly what happened. Then you can tell me what you want to do."

Alicia smiled and said: "Sounds good to me," She turned her back back to my chest and said: "so what else do you want to know?"

I softly rubbed her back and massaged her for over and hour getting more tidbits about her and James, here is brief synopsis of there relationship.

James met Alicia at the age of 11, he was a 21, he was in College, she was in fifth grade, he was on a CO-OP study term as a teacher, he was acting as a teacher's aide, for Alicia's primary teacher. The teachers each had a grade and thought most classes this teacher thought: Math, English, French, Science and Arts. However that left physical education out of his curriculum, but James was a fifth grade teacher with a specialization in P.E. (physical education), so he attended all her classes during his stay, including P.E. He actually spent more time with the class then the teacher.

Alicia got injured during P.E. and James was the one who carried her to the nurses office, Alicia became and James became quick friends as he helped her recover from her injury, it was just a bad ankle sprain, but Alicia was not gifted with crutches and James ended up carrying her to and from her classes for the month it took her to heal, he also lived closed to her house and carried her home at night.

Needless to say Alicia's parents were curious of his intent, and questioned him thoroughly. His actions were quite innocent and he became a friend of the family, soon Alicia came to think of him like a cousin, and they became close friends. James CO-OP ended after 4 months, but he and Alicia kept in touch, becoming very good friends.

He teased her when she got older, and played tricks on her often, she lost contact with him when he became a senior executive for me, but they were still friends. And wrote to each other on occasion, but they had not seen each other in more then two years. Alicia did not know exactly what he was now doing until she found out he was the CEO for the company she just got hired to work for.

Armed with this information I told her a little about James, and what he had been doing since he disappeared from her life. For you see, I had made him into my chief head-hunter about the same time he disappeared from her life. I told her I was sorry for taking him away from her.

Alicia smiled and said: "I have you know and don't care, you're a much better catch then James was; and I love you, I was only friends with James."

I hugged her close and said: "I will talk to James later this week and see exactly what his role in this little scenario was, then I will tell you the full story, I will of course not tell him you know."

Alicia smiled and snuggled up closer to me saying: "Good, I want your help getting back at him for this little joke, and think you would make one hell of a partner in crime." We kissed, and then decided that it was time to finish our bath.

I helped Alicia out of the tub, and then proceeded to climb out myself. I had a couple of soft towels put aside and dried her lovely body, then dried myself off. Alicia had slipped into the bathrobe that I had placed on the bed for her. She looked lovely; I also had a bath robe for myself and put it on.

Alicia hugged me close and gave me a soft kiss and said: "That was quite enjoyable Sean, let's cuddle up together by the fireplace and relax for a few minutes. Who's knows what might happen after we relax in each others arms." She gave me a knowing wink.

I looked at Alicia and said: "Alicia dear, you know if you want me to do anything for you, you need not be subtle, I am at your beck and call till the end of the week."

Alicia smiled and said: "It's more fun if I just hint, that way you can ad-lib. You know keep me surprised, not knowing exactly what to expect."

I hugged her close and softly placed a few kiss on the nape of her neck, she shivered at my soft touch, I then whispered into her ear: "You mean like this?" She nodded slightly. I continued to tease her soft flesh. I slowly moved my hands to the belt of her robe and loosened it. The robe fell apart slowly as my hands rang along her toned belly. I turned her so she faced me and we kissed passionately as she opened my robe, and ran her soft hands on my chest.

We were almost at the fireplace; a sheep skin was on the floor. I helped her to the floor; she was now quite naked, as was I. She looked blissful as she lay on the soft fleece. I moved closer to her, and kissed her passionately as I laid my body on hers. I made certain to not pin her under me, supporting myself on my left hand.

Alicia looked deep into my eyes and said: "Sean, I love you, please make love to me." As she finished her words she wrapped her arms around my body and forced me to lie beside her as she twisted to her side too. I looked deeply in Alicia's eyes, they were filed with passion and love, I knew for certain at this point that I was completely in love with her.

I replied softly: "I would be overjoyed to fulfill your wishes." I slowly moved myself so I could enter her body. I placed myself between her legs, and then slowly eased myself into her throbbing depths. We made passionate love for several hours, revelling in each other.

Alicia and I ended up sleeping on the sheep skin, naked. We awoke with the crow of the cock. Alicia hugged me close and said softly: "Tell me this is real and not a dream Sean."

I replied: "I was just about you to do the same." We both giggled at that. We kissed and hugged for several minutes when a soft knock came at the door. I looked at Alicia and said: "Who's there?" I await a response as I also waited to see what Alicia would suggest we do, we were still quite naked, our bodies intertwined.

Eve, the owners daughter voice replied: "Sir David, Daddy told me to come and check if you wanted something for breakfast." Eve was a lovely you lass, she was seventeen, and a little too curious four her own good.

Alicia saw in my eyes that there was no cause for concern and whispered into my ear: "We will need a few minutes to dress, but breakfast sounds nice."

I looked at Alicia, smiled and said out loud: "Eve dear we would love breakfast, but we need to dress, we will be down in ten."

Eve, with her sweet voice replied: "Ok, but promise to introduce me to your new friend later, daddy said she was very nice."

Alicia giggled a little and said out loud: "Eve, my name is Alicia, and I will make certain to talk to you later."

We could here Eve scamper off. Alicia looked at me and said: "She sounds nice, how long have you known her?"

I smiled and said: "Just a few days. Her father asked me to teach her some self defence, to protect her; she is a little childish for her age, and a little naïve, so her father worried for her safety. I have been spending several hours a day with her for a few days, and she has come to think of me as an uncle."

Alicia smiled and said: "Your teaching martial arts for almost half of each day you here, and you're paying to be here, aren't you supposed to be taking it easy?"

I smiled and said: "I am having fun, what more could I ask for?"

Alicia smiled and said: "You really are sweet, I caught myself one hell of a man, didn't I?"

I hugged her close and said teasingly: "Who caught who? If my memory serves me right, you are the one who asked to stay."

Alicia giggled and said: "Whatever."

I laughed out loud at that comment. We then quickly dressed, and headed downstairs, where I introduced Alicia to Eve and her father Adam, the barkeep. The girls hit it off quickly and Eve was quickly invited to join us for the day. Alicia, Eve and myself spend the morning exploring the town. Eve showed us all the hidden attractions; she knew the town quite well. We had lunch together; we I told Alicia I was going to setup a meeting between her and James, Alicia asked me to make certain Eve would be aloud to accompany her. I agreed and left. Eve and Alicia when shopping together.

I headed to the fair grounds where James was going to be giving a speech to the members of our staff, and get there opinions about the stay so far. I got there mid-way through the speech, and listened to the end. James finished the question period; he noticed me at the back and flagged me over.

I walked to his side and said: "Hi James, how are you today?"

He replied: "Been a good day; got a few good snippets of info about this place, and I think an offer to buy them out would be easy to secure, but we can talk about it later tonight."

I looked at him and said faining disappointment: "Can't tonight James, got a prior engagement, but let's do it in the next couple days."

James was a little disappointed but said: "Ok, but we need to do it before we leave."

I smiled and said: "I promise. Oh yeah, you know Alicia, the girl I rescued." James nodded, "She says she knows you, from your youth."

James smiled and said: "Yeah, sounds about right, been a while."

I acted like it was not important to me and said: "She noticed that you as king, and me as the hero of the kingdom, seemed to get along well, and asked me if I could setup a meeting between you and her." James brow rose slightly "So how about it?"

James, had a puzzled and confused look, but said with so hesitation: "Yeah, sure I loved to see her again."

His face was still a little puzzled, I knew why, but made certain to hide it. I looked at him and said, in an inquisitive tone: "Something wrong James, you face seems a little filled with doubt."

He snapped out of it and said: "Nothing really," he paused for a few seconds then said: "Actually, there is something bothering me."

I asked: "What you wanna know buddy?"

James replied: "I saw you and Alicia together after you rescued her."

I smiled and said: "Yes, I have been spending time with her, she is new to the company, and I like her style, actually I am thinking of making her into my personal assistant."

James face light up, I knew I had him hooked, he said, subtlety: "I thought I say some chemistry between you and her. You have feelings for her?"

I thought for a split second before saying: "Yeah, James, I believe we may be falling for each other." I did not want to give him all the info yet, but knew that if I softened his defences he would tell me everything, when I would confront him in a couple days about Alicia, and Kelly's accusations, witch I now knew were true.

James smiled and said: "Will you be accompanying her?"

I frowned and said: "Unfortunately, no, I have to get ready for my meeting tonight, but I will make certain we Alicia and I met you together, I just want to make certain it's serious before I tell her just how close we are. And there are still a few questions that she has not fully answered, that I need to know before I tell her just what I do in the company. At the moment she just thinks we work together, she do not know just how much of the companies affair are my responsibility."

James smiled and said: "I will meet with her, but what should I say if she asks about how I know you?"

I had a serious expression on my face as I said: "I know her well enough to say that she won't bring up the subject, just tell her about yourself, and if she asks, tell her that you and a business associate acquired the company, don't mention it was me." I know I lied to James, but it was not all completely false, and of course I didn't feel a need to tell him that anything Alicia did not know right now she would know shortly after her meeting.

James looked at me with a smile and said: "Will do buddy."

I left James and head to the store were Alicia said she was going to be buying cloths. I found Alicia and Eve in the same store Alicia and I had bought close at the day before. Alicia was done trying on close and was trying to pay. The clerk added up all the purchases and said: "Fair maid, you me nothing, Sir David has unlimited credit here."

Alicia rebutted: "But none of this is going to be worn by him, and I have several garments for Eve, and I do not know if Sean would approve of paying for her stuff." I was still not in view, but could clearly here the conversation; I spotted out of the corner of my eye that Eve was in the back looking at men's clothing, possible for me or her father.

The clerk replied: "Madam, Sean has an account specially setup for the girl, do not worry," I moved forward, so the clerk could see me, he continued: "Besides if you have any doubt, you can ask him yourself," he pointed at me: "there he is."

Upon hearing that Eve, turned to see me, and ran to me for a hug, I caught her and held her close. Alicia looked at me and Eve and said: "Sean, please tell him to let me pay for my purchases." She had a look of desperation.

I smiled and said: "Don't worry about it Alicia, I am happy to pay for you and Eve here," I looked into Eve's eyes as she smiled. "I mean if a man can't even treat ladies whom he cares for to a little treat, what is he to do?"

Alicia knew she was not winning and said: "Ok, I give up, but you know that I am not helpless, I can pay my own way." I looked at Alicia with a knowing gaze. Alicia smiled sheepishly as realizing who she was acting proud with.

I put Eve down softly and said: "Eve, dear, Alicia and I have to speak for a few minutes, would you mind bringing her purchases back to the pub and placing them on my bed?"

Eve frowned and said: "Ok Sean," she paused and looked at me with pleading eyes, "But promise you and I can spend a little more time together tonight," she looked at Alicia and said: "Alicia too, please."

I smiled and said: "We won't be long, we will walk back together, we can talk then. It should not take us more then 20 minutes Eve, will your waiting for us, you can chose something befitting of meeting, to wear."

Eve smiled and said: "That sounds like fun, ok I will await you two in the dining room." With that she scampered of in a hurry to the pub.

I looked at Alicia as we walked out of the shop and whispered into her ear: "Alicia, you already told me your broke, I am very influential, and you know very well that money is easy for me to get, so let me handle the bills, it's not even a minor concern for me, besides, I am liked by the staff here, and after you meet with James in an hour, I will tell you about a little plan James and I are hatching."

Alicia smiled and said: "You I just don't fell good about letting you pay for everything, but I will try to forget about it. So how did your meeting go with good old James?"

I spent the next fifteen minutes telling Alicia about the meeting, and what James knew, and how she should approach any questions about me, Alicia, kept giggling as she realized just how much I had baited James. Towards then end of our walk, just as we were about to reach the Bloody Morning Star, she said: "Sean, you are such a scheming fellow, remind me not to play too many tricks on you."

I giggled at that and said: "I will do my best."

We reached the pub, we were greeted by Adam; he saw us and said: "Thank you for entertaining Eve, she had a really good, but if you two want to be alone for I while I will tell her to give you two space."

Alicia was about to speak when she saw my face and noticed that I had a smile, she stopped and looked at with a look of puzzlement as I said: "Adam, as my student you do realise the total lack of reason of the statement you just made." Alicia was flabbergasted and looked at Adam to see what he would do.

Adam bowed his head in shame and said: "I am so sorry master, I did not think of my actions before speaking," Alicia did not understand what just happened but liked it, and hugged me closer.

I looked at her lovingly with a glace that said: 'I will explain later', I then said to Adam: "I assume you are making, or have made preparations for the show this evening." Adam nodded, "Oh yes, Eve will be attending and show have a place by Alicia." Adam again nodded his understanding, then bowed and entered the Pub.

Alicia looked at me and said: "Ok, first that was cool, and second exactly how did you get this much influence in just a week?"

I smiled and said: "Well, let's wait till after the demonstration this evening, then if you still want to know I will explain, but I think you will get some answers by watching the sparring session."

Alicia looked a little confused as she said: "Don't really think a fight will answer my questions, but I will wait, it seems you're generally right." With that we walked into the pub, the dinning room was curtained off as they prepared for tonight. Alicia and I headed upstairs; the door to my room was opened. I was pretty certain Eve was going to be waiting for us. Alicia walked up to the door.

We turned to see Eve wearing a beautiful purple frock, she was elegant, she smiled as we stood at the door, Alicia in awe at how beautiful she look and me calm. Eve looked me and said: "Sean what do you think of my outfit?"

I smiled and said: "You look quite elegant, now I predict Alicia will also want to change into something nice, so let's give her a few minutes alone to change, and we can talk a little in the hall."

Eve smiled, Alicia looked at and said: "Sean, you can stay while I change."

I smiled and replied: "I need to have a short talk with Eve about meeting James, and don't you think a surprise for Eve and I would be nice?"

Alicia smiled and said: "You have a point, be out in ten." With that Alicia entered the room as Eve scampered to my side and we walked to the stairs where we sat down.

I looked into Eve's innocent eyes and said: "Eve, have you ever meet James?"

She said: "No, why?"

I smiled and said: "Good, I want you to be nice to him, and I know I taught you to be quiet and calm, but I need him to put down his guard while he talks to Alicia," Eve had a twinkle in her eye, "He has been playing a little joke Alicia, and I need to know just how much he has done, so it would help me if he thought Alicia did not know just what he did, that way he will not suspect anything and we can play a bigger trick on him."

Eve smiled and said: "Cool, so you want me to drive him to distraction by being obnoxious, intrusive and childish?"

I smiled: "Exactly, you think you can do that?"

Eve smiled and said: "I think I am going to have more then a little fun this evening," she paused, looked at herself and said: "These are not exactly the right cloths, but I will do my best."

I hugged her close and whispered into her ear: "Oh yeah, I have a reward for you, tonight your father and his friends are going to spare with me, and you and Alicia will get to watch, how does that sound to you?"