SA E01v2: A Medieval Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve's eyes filled with happiness, she had not seen me fight yet and wanted to know how good I was. She said excitedly: "You mean I finally get to see you and dad, fitting, cool, I so want to see this." She looked at me pleadingly and said: "You sure dad will let me, he never has before?"

I smiled: "He has already agreed. I am going to go warm up with the boys downstairs while you and Alicia go see James." As I finished my sentence I heard the door to my room open, and Alicia walked out in a beautiful lavender dress, similar to Eve's. I smiled and said: "You look elegant." Eve nodded her approval.

I got up and moved close to Alicia and hugged her. Eve got up and moved to Alicia's side and also hugged Alicia. I was still in my suit of Armour and decided now was as good of a time as any to change, I looked at the girls and said: "I am going to remove my armour, and get into my sparring outfit; either of you girls want to help?"

Alicia and Eve looked at each other in surprise. Alicia spoke first and said: "Sean, you are almost naked under your armour!"

Eve interjected: "Yeah you only have boxers underneath."

Both girls looked at each other, speechlessly as it hit then, that both had already helped remove my armour. I turned to them and said: "I case you two have not realized yet, you have both already helped me out of my armour, besides, I am not scared of being naked," looking at both, "in front of either of you."

Eve and Alicia looked at each other again and looked into each others eyes asking why you. I spoke as I walked into my room: "Alicia, somebody had to help me out of my armour at night, Eve was responsible for it, and Eve, you should realize by now that Alicia has seen me naked also, mind you she had different reasons. Now get over it, I am not asking anything special, just a little help."

Alicia said to Eve: "I guess he's right."

Eve replied: "Yeah, guess he is, now let's help him." With that said they both joined me and helped me remove my armour, soon I was in my boxers. I thanked the two girls then I reached into a drawer; and pulled out a white karate outfit with a black belt, with I put on. Alicia looked at me with a puzzled expression on her face.

I said: "This is my fighting gear, it's very flexible and versatile, I find it most easy to fight in it."

Eve added: "Yeah I have a similar outfit myself, it is very comfortable."

Alicia looked at me and said: "Why exactly are you dressed like that already?"

I smiled and said: "I and going to warm up for the show tonight. I promise to wait for you two to return before we start the show."

Eve and Alicia smiled as they left to meet James. I walked them downstairs and said: "Have fun with James," I corrected myself, half heartedly: "I mean at James." They both smiled knowing that I meant the first thing I said.

As she left Adam opened the curtain to reveal the dinning room and his friends. The floor had been cleared of all tables and chairs, rubber mats were placed on the floor, and the walls had also been padded. The Adam stood in front of a large group of forty people, five in the standard tunics for the city, five in leather armour, another common sight at the village, and the rest were all in various fighting outfits, a few in kung-fu outfits, about five, a few in tae kwon do outfits, about five, a few in karate gear, about five, five in shaolin monk outfits, five in black ninja outfits and five in loose fitting white robes, they appeared to be aikido students.

Adam said: "Your audience has left, I take it that we will not start the show till there return."

I nodded and said: "They will be gone for an hour or two, so we will have time to warm up, and if you want I can give a lesson on how to avoid getting hurt as you fight me."

Adam laughed and said: "We know how to fall; you do not need to teach us that again."

He was a little too cocky for his own good, but his friends all started to laugh at his comment, not mine. He turned and noticed that they obviously did not agree with him. He faced me again and said: "It appears that I am the only one who believes that your lesson would be fruitless. I guess another lesson would be nice."

Everybody bowed in agreement. Adam joined them, as I leaded the group into proper stretching; they gave a lesson and practice on proper technique for rolling with a punch or fall. It took almost an hour and half before we were done and started light paired sparring, Adam asked me to spare with him, and found himself kicking air several times.

It took Eve and Alicia about two hours to visit James and return. Adam and I had just finished sparring, two sets had been setup for Alicia and Eve, and they had a good view of the sparring area, yet were far enough so that they would not have to worry about being hit accidentally. We heard the from door open as the girls came in laughing and giggling to each other, they we talking about James, and how he had almost lost control several times at the antics that Eve was pulling.

They stopped talking almost immediately when they say Adam and me. Eve spoke first and said: "Oh hi dad, hi Sean." She could not help giggling seeing her fathers face.

Alicia giggled too then said: "We had fun Sean," she paused, then realized it was late and said: "Are we late, we lost track of time."

I smiled and said: "No actually you're right on time, we just finished our warm up, Adam and I are ready to show you to your seats for the show. And you two can tell me about your little soirée with James in my room after." The girls agreed and I showed then to there seats as Adam recovered and finally returned to the real world.

I looked at him and said: "Adam, please tell the girls a little bit about what is going to happen, so they may enjoy the show more."

He looked surprised then looked at the girls and with uncertainties in his voice he said: "Good evening Ladies, we have each donned a garb representative of the primary martial style we have learnt, we felt that a padded floor would permit us to last longer against Sean, we shall challenge him in groups of two to ten, we hope you have fun watching."

He walked over to one of the walls and joined his friends; they were all around the outside of the room, while I stood in the middle. I bowed signalling I was ready. And the combat began. Two men wearing leather armour moved towards me. I waited till they were only a foot away from me, and then pounced on the first, grabbing him by his breastplate I fell back and threw him at his friend, both men returned to the side, as I got up and returned to the middle.

This time four people came at me, all in actual martial arts gear, I let one strike me, I dodged his fist and trip into one of the other men, who was coming at me from behind, I dodged the strikes from the other two and made certain there fist flew at each other, a loud crack could be heard at there knuckles collided. They all tried to strike me again, this time I just blocked there fists and struck an open handed blow to there chests sending them flying backwards. They continued coming at me for more then an hour, in increasing numbers, after a while they started to charge in and fly out.

I was used to prolonged combat, but they were not and soon tired, Eve and Alicia watched awestruck as man after man attacked me and failed to connect. They were still riveted after an hour, I could not understand why. But seeing that only five men still had the energy to fight, I called then end of the session and the girls started to applaud my performance. Even a few of the men still strong enough clapped. Alicia and Eve came to my side and hugged me. I asked then to help me make certain everybody was still alright.

It took us nearly fifteen minutes to check on everyone, and else then a sprained ankle on Eve's father, Adam, everybody was only tired, and had no real injuries. I shook each of there hands as they left. Then I helped Adam to his feet and walked him to his bed, where I told him to rest, Eve and I would lock up and then she would join me and Alicia for a night cape.

Adam smiled at me and said: "She is my only daughter Sean, please take care of her, and make certain nobody hurts her." I knew nothing was really wrong with him, and wondered why he had said that.

I looked him in the eye and said: "Adam, what brought that on."

He smiled and said: "I will be off my legs for a few days and Eve will have to run the place, so I am worried for her safety, all those rowdy blokes will defiantly hit on her, and there is no way for me to get help, so please make sure she is alright."

I laughed and said: "Adam, Alicia and I are your only customers, and we can take care of ourselves, I am certain that Alicia and Eve will spend the next few days together, she will be fine, and if your worried about anybody making inappropriate advances on your little girl, don't worry, I will keep her safe myself, all your friends already know she is under my protection, and they will also keep her safe for me."

Adam said: "You do not know who you're talking about here, there not nice men, some even have criminal records, I would not trust them, why do you."

I smiled and said: "Because unlike you they quickly understood who I was and swore allegiance to my order, you see two of them were students of mine when I was a monk, they explained to the others what it meant to learn from me, each in turn came to me and told me of there sins, and explained why they wanted to join me, they swore to follow me. I knew you were not ready and still aren't but they were and I trust them."

Adam looked at me like I was crazy and said: "I trust you, but think your nuts. However, I believe that nothing will happen to Eve as long as she with you. Take care of her."

I shook his hand and said I would, and then walked back to the main room were Alicia and Eve were waiting for me. I smiled and said: "He'll be fine in a day or two," Eve and Alicia both let out a sight of relief, "Now I want to hear about what happened at the castle."

Eve and Alicia started to giggle and Alicia said: "let's go upstairs and then we can tell you." Eve smiled that she was still invited. We all headed upstairs. Eve ran up quickly while Alicia and I took our time.

Alicia asked me in the stairs: "Sean, just what exactly is your relationship with Eve?"

I looked her deeply in the eyes and said: "I just met her a few days ago, and she was a nice girl, he father and I got along relatively well, and Eve, started asking me questions, soon enough she grew on me and we became friends. Then when Adam learnt that I was a martial artist he asked me to teach her some discipline and self defence. So I did and now she thinks of me like a close uncle, our big brother. Why?"

Alicia smiled and said: "She is cute and enjoys your company, and I think she may have a crush on you too."

I looked at Alicia in disbelief and said: "Are you sure?"

Alicia said softly: "Now a hundred percent but pretty sure."

I stopped in the stairs and said: "Alicia, my love, what do you think I should do?"

She stopped, hugged me close and said: "I think it's just innocent puppy love, she will get over it eventually once you leave. So just be nice and don't urge her on."

A look of concern filled my face as I softly said to Alicia: "Um, dear there is a little flaw in your plan," Alicia looked at me tenderly, I continued: "This park is almost bankrupt, and this will be the end of it unless something drastic occurs."

Alicia looked concerned and said with sadness in her eyes: "That's awful," she paused then looked at me with a questioning expression and said: "However the very powerful and altruistic Sean David would never let such a thing happen if he liked the place. Now would he?" She had a look saying 'your not are you?'

I looked at her and said: "James and I are meeting later this week to see if we can setup a deal to buy the park. I have plans to spend a fair bit of money to really make it a huge attraction. So yes at a point in time I will have to return and make the deal final. Then since there will be no work for the only person in the park that currently does not repair or maintain any of the structures, Eve. She will not want to stay and will come and stay with me for the time it takes to finish the work."

Alicia looked at me in despair, then realized, hey how does she know, then she looked at me accusingly and said: "You already told her of the plan didn't you?"

I smiled shyly: "James, you and her are the only ones who know anything about this, and none of you three has all many of the details. I was planning to tell Eve and you tonight exactly what was going to happen, but Eve, is already looking forward to coming to stay with me in a few weeks. And I don't want to disappoint her."

Alicia said: "When exactly is she planning on moving to your house?"

I sheepishly said: "On her eighteenth birthday. In two months from tomorrow."

Alicia looked at and said: "We'll have to see where we are then, but I would not mind spending time with her, however I have no clue how big your house is and I do not want to be tip toeing around her." Alicia stopped for a few seconds and said: "Look at me, making plans two months down the line, for all I know I might not even be with you anymore."

I held her close and with a loving tone said: "Alicia, you may have doubt about me, and even doubts about yourself, but I personally am certain that in two months we will still be together, and more to the point still deeply in love."

She hugged me close and said: "You are so nice Sean, I just need a few days to get over my sense of this being too good to be true, but I love you deeply, and know that if this is not a dream that I will love you forever."

I hugged her close and said: "Alicia, this is real." I hugged her closer: "I think Eve is going to get a little impatient, if we do not hurry up."

Alicia looked at me, with tears of joy in her eyes, and said: "Just hold me for a few minutes more." I held for nearly five minutes before she released me and started to walk up the rest of the way. We arrived to find Eve had changed into a pair of cut-offs and a short white top that left her belly button exposed. She looked a lot more comfortable.

Alicia was still in her frock and decided a more casual dress would do her some good. She looked at Eve and said: "Eve dear, I would like to change and don't mind if you or Sean are here, but have to ask, if you mind."

Eve looked deep into her eyes and said: "I do not mind, however I think Sean and I should go and talk a minute or two, so you can change in peace."

Eve grabbed me by my hand and led me into the hall. She walked with me to the stairs and had me sit beside her. She looked at me and asked: "Sean, I know you love her, and that you had not met her when you told me that you were going to buy this place with a business associate. But I need to know if that's a lie or not, dad is already making plans to send me to live with my uncle, and I don't want to go."

I looked at her and said: "Your dad will be out of the picture for a few days, and I will make certain that he can't send you away, The other guards will help me, but yes I am still going to buy this place, it may take a little while, but I will make certain it is still here for me to buy. I still want you to spend time with me; Alicia also wants you to come visit us." Eve's expression improved, I asked: "What is it dear, I would have thought that you would have liked to hear that?"

Eve looked at me and said, forcing a smile: "No that's great news."

I knew now that she did have a crush on me, and she was disappointed that I had picked Alicia and not here. I also knew that there was little I could do to make her feel better. I swore to myself that I would have Alicia cheer her up. I hugged her close to me. She sniffled a little in my shirt, but she seems to feel better and then suggested we go back to see if Alicia was done changing. We got up and walked towards my room.

Alicia was just putting on a shirt as she entered into view; she did not have a bra on, but had her back to us.

Eve said: "Hi Alicia, Sean tell me that you know about his little promise to me, and his plan to buy this place."

Alicia turned around, then said: "Yeah he told me a little about it, mind you he also told me about something we will have to talk about alone later."

Eve looked at Alicia and said: "Ok, I guess we will have to try to talk about it later this week."

I interjected: "You two can talk about it tomorrow afternoon, I have to meet James about this place, and I will make certain that he gets the paperwork ready as soon as possible, so we can approach the owner." Eve smiled at that news, I think it finally sunk in that I was actually going to buy this place, and I was telling her only the truth.

Eve was smiling when it suddenly hit her, and she said: "You will be meeting with James about this place?" I nodded yes. She realized that James must be the associate I was talking about, she asked: "Are you telling me that the man I spent over an hour teasing today is going to be the new owner of this place?"

I looked at her and said: "Yes, but don't worry, he does not know yet. He will be too busy to hold it against you, and I will still be in the picture, James works for me after all."

Alicia and Eve both were surprised at that statement and Alicia spoke first: "Sean, you said he owned the better half of the company you work for, now your saying he is you employee, so witch is true?"

I smiled and said: "Both are true, he is the token owner of the company, I actually don't care who owns it I still consider it a minor investment. But right now James does own it."

It was Eve's turn to speak: "Just how much of an investment is this place going to be for you Sean." She looked a little stunned.

I replied: "Well actually, I am not considering this an investment, it's a project, that I plan to have fun with, and who knows it might become so successful that I will make it an investment. But regardless, I like this place, and I like the people who work here and want to preserve that atmosphere, that's why I am buying it."

Eve and Alicia looked at each other then looked at me with a look of complete surprise.

I said: "What?"

Eve said: "I can't wait to go and see you to see exactly where you live."

Alicia then said: "I am also curious exactly where you live and just how powerful you actually are."

I smiled and said: "It does not matter, but you will both get answers eventually. For tonight just take me for me, and tell me about your little adventure with James."

Eve spoke first and said: "Sounds fair to me."

Alicia followed: "I don't care either, let's just have fun, you seem to be quite good at it."

I smiled and said: "You two help a lot." They both giggled at my comment.

Alicia and Eve told me about how Eve had been a real brat and continuously teased and annoyed the king as Alicia talked to him. Alicia did not ask much of the king, they mostly talked about there last meeting and Alicia told him a little about me, she even let a hint that she was falling for me, slide through. They both agreed that James was really not suspicious of Alicia, and just felt that she had only met with him because they were friends. I enjoyed the descriptions that Eve gave of James face as she bugged him.

It took the girls more then an hour to convey all the details, I then told the girls about my plan to buy the village from the owner, and remodel it so it was much more complete and authentic. Eve was quite captivated by the details but Alicia was only mildly interested. Until I told her that I planned on coming back with her when it was done, and every few months after that. Eve was also happy to hear that.

It was getting quite late, Alicia and Eve were getting tired, so suggested they sleep in the bed, and I would sleep on the floor, like I had yesterday. Alicia hesitated a little but Eve was adamant about me not sleeping on the floor, she actually suggested that we all share the large bed.