SA E01v2: A Medieval Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve and Alicia fell asleep on the fairgrounds and had to be carried home. Adam got completely drunk after I told that the park had been refinanced. Jim the owner even made a late announcement saying that the park was saved and that everybody still had a job.

I ended staying up all night. I brought Alicia and Eve home then returned to the party and talked to James all night. We were used to all-nighters and did not have any issues with staying up. I helped James pack early, and arranged for Guido to come and pick Alicia and me up later that day. Eve was sorry to see us go but promised she'd come to visit on her birthday. Adam promised she would be there.

When we got back I paid off Alicia's rent, and debts. She then moved in with me. Alicia and I now live together. I kept the same title at work. I made Alicia the boss and acting CEO. James is now running another company for me. But that is another story. You can of course guess that I did indeed acquire the park. Alicia and I plan on going for a trip there each year with work. I did make James the permanent king. He now runs the place for me. We have had quite a few fun adventures since then, I will tell you about them at a later time, but not today. See you around.

********

I hope all who read this Story enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I rewrote it, not because I had bad feedback, but because I really felt it deserve it, I like the plot, and the flow and setting were good, but I felt that I had not gone into enough details, I feel this is an improvement over the original, it also permitted me to correct all my stupid spelling errors. Hope you enjoy the revised version as much as I do. Feedback is always welcomed and appreciated.

Sincerely OmegaZone