SA E02v2: A Romantic Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled at that and said: "I had forgotten about him, but I think you're right."

I grabbed her tightly around the shoulders and said: "How about that shower now?"

She smiled and said: "let's go." We left and headed upstairs, I dropped my boxers before we left. We walked shoulder to shoulder naked up to our room.

Small note if you're curious Vince did enjoy himself and jerked himself off after watching Alicia strip, I gave him a copy of the surveillance video the next time I saw him. Alicia gave me permission, she also had me make a few copies for her, I don't know who she gave them to but she only has one left now, anyhow back to the shower.

We were a little cooler by the time we got up the stairs, but we did not care. I adjusted the water temperature while Alicia pulled a pair of towels out and put them on the towel rack. O yeah, I forgot to tell you what the bathroom looked like. The bathroom is very spacious with a large black Jacuzzi style tub in the middle, it fits eight people comfortably, 16 if you really are not fussy about intimate contact. To the left on the back wall a seven foot tall multi mister shower, you know the one with high pressure jet positioned at four levels, if you have never been in one you're missing out. The shower also has a standard shower head at each end and a total of four handheld shower heads placed one on each end and two on the back wall, the water temperature is controlled by a single knob outside of the enclosure, it has a temperature dial and a pressure control, very convenient.

The stall is 6 feet wide and 4 feet deep, with a three panel sliding clear glass door on the front. The room has an eight foot ceiling unlike our room. On the other side of the room is the two person whirlpool bath on the back wall and a large triple sink vanity with a large mirror, at the opposite side just down from the shower is the toilet a bidet and a urinal against the adjoining wall, I know out of character, but I always liked having an easy target to hit in the morning.

The room is 20 feet wide and 10 feet deep. The doors are located one by the vanity and the other by the bidet. The floor is covered with soft unglazed tile that are heated from below. They're a terracotta colour. The tiles on the walls have a medieval look and are to the 5 foot mark. The rest of the wall and ceiling are a royal blue with stars, look like a clear night sky. I love the look, Alicia had me repaint it and change the walls before we moved into the room.

Anyhow, I got into the shower first then Alicia joined me, she did not know how to activate the high pressure sprays, I had not showed her how yet, and she did not know they were there. They were recessed into the tiles. I looked her in the eyes then spun her around and she was under the shower head, I bent my head to her ear and whispered: "You ready for a new experience dear," with that I lifted my head and looked at her face, she was anxious.

I reached slowly to the wall behind her; she kept her eyes locked to mine, I pushed the activation button, it was hidden behind a tile that was flush with the wall, the shower heads turned off and for the two seconds it took for the lines to pressurize she looked puzzled, she was about two speak, when the nozzles kicked in, she was a foot from the wall, so she was about to feel the jets quite intimately, I enjoyed it and knew she would grow to love it too. The twenty jets on each wall kicked in simultaneously, she jumped and screeched at the shock of the nozzle hitting her from behind. She was now firmly pressed against me, shivering from the new sensations she was now feeling.

I stepped back until the jets behind me hit my back, they had a 4 foot reach. She was now squirming as the jets explorer her every fold. Trust me it is a very stimulating experience, the only other woman to have ever been in that shower who knew about the jets was my sister, we were close and I told her how to activate the mechanism, she told me after her shower that ten seconds after turning it on she had had a massive orgasm from the feeling, it took her an hour to shower that day and she could hardly move after, I had to carry her to a bed myself.

She told me she could not count how many time she came. She was very horny and I felt that this was the best I could do to help her. She had been dumped by her long time lover a month earlier and could not look at another man, so I let her use my shower, she was grateful, and has felt indebted to me ever since, I was happy that I was able to help her. I will have to tell you more about her in a later story. She is very special you will thank me for it. Anyhow it had the same affect on Alicia and I saw her cumming, she was about to collapse, I grabbed her and moved us back to the other side shielding her body from the sprays with mine, I was worried she might not be ready for this, when she was done her orgasm and could stand again. I asked her in a tone of concern: "Are you ok Alicia?"

I was genuinely concerned for her and she heard it in my voice and saw it in my eyes. She looked up and in a weak voice said: "That was fucking amazing. I have never felt anything like that before, how in god's name can you stand there in those jets and not flinch."

A feeling of relief hit me and I answered truthfully: "I have gotten a little more used to the feeling and it is not as debilitating to me anymore. Mind you it still feels really nice to me, how do you feel?"

She looked at me and said: "I loved it but man that was intense. I came more quickly than I thought it was possible. But it was a gentle orgasm, a lot more mellow that when you pleasured my pussy, but a very intense feeling none the less, it was overwhelming, I felt very limp and started to fall. If you had not caught me I would be on the floor right now, Thanks Sean."

I kissed her deeply; she wrapped her arms around me, shivering as the jet hit her hands. I felt her shiver from the feeling.

We stayed there for a few minutes; she broke the embrace and said: "You're horny too aren't you?"

I looked at her in puzzlement, she stepped a little back and I felt my penis spring up and realized I was fully erect. I looked down, and then said as I looked back at her: "I guess you're right."

She giggled a little. That caused me to laugh too. I composed myself and said: "You ready to get cleaned?"

She looked at me in surprise and said: "I don't think I will be able to clean myself if you let those jets hit me again."

I replied: "stand right in the middle and I will wash you, the jets are weakest there, but you will feel them on every inch of your body, that will be very intense, are you ready?"

She answered by taking a step back and feeling the jets against her back, she started to shiver at the sensation again, I gave a few minute to adjust then I moved so the jet hit the front of her body for the first time, the intense sensation made her nipples spring to attention instantaneously, she also started to shiver again, the she came again. I caught her from the side leaving her body exposed to the jets, I held her up as she went through four more orgasms. She started to regain strength and was able to stand alone again.

I looked lovingly into her eyes again; then asked: "Are you ready to be cleaned now?"

She looked at me weekly and said: "I am not going to be able to move if you leave those jets on."

I reached over and pressed the tile again, the mist cleared and the water started to flow from the shower heads. Alicia sighed a sign of relief, and said: "I will have to try that again someday, but right now I am too weak."

I smiled and said: "That's ok dear I enjoyed watching you cum."

She replied: "I enjoyed it too but I will not be able to do much for an hour or two I am completely drained."

I affectionately said: "I only need you to relax and stand for a few minutes, then I will sit you down and you can just stay there while I have fun stimulating you."

She shivered and said: "Oh god will I have enough energy to move tomorrow?"

I replied with a devilish grin: "You may be able to, but I doubt it." She nearly fell when I said that. I caught her and hugged her and said: "You will never forget tonight, I promise you."

I helped her to her feet; when I knew she was able to stand on her own I left her side. I got a bottle of body wash, strawberry scented, a lather ball and a shower head from the back wall. I turned the water on and slowly started wetting her again from the top of her head. I lathered up the wash and slowly began cleaning Alicia.

I started with the back of her neck, she shivered at the soft touch, I washed down her back to the base of her spine, I stopped right before her sweet buns. I spent three minutes slowly washing her back and shoulders, she was finally regaining some of her strength and moaned softly, she also started to relax, the tenseness in her shoulder and back was completely gone by the time I soaped her cheeks, I gently asked her to bend forward and rest against the wall so I could have better access to her nether regions, she complied willingly. I slowly and gently cleaned between her cheeks, she moaned loudly when I rang my finger over her rosebud, I made a mental note of this, but continued.

After rinsing her back with the shower head I turned her around and lathered and cleaned her arms and the sides of her body. I spent 5 minutes on each arm doing my best to relax her and clean every nook and cranny. I repeated on the other arm after. She was completely relaxed and she returned to her regular composure.

I then slowly moved to her breast and stomach, I kneaded each globe and washed every inch, paying extra attention to her nipples and areolas. She had a sexual look in her eyes again. I could tell she was getting very stimulated, again. I moved lower and spent a little time playing with her belly button, oh she is an inny; she shivered at my touch as I did this. I stopped there and moved to her legs, saving the best for last.

I started by having her sit on the bench against the back wall, then I started with her right foot, scrubbing gently between each toe, she was shivering again, Bingo I found yet an other sensitive place to exploit. I then slowly washed the rest of her leg, stopping shy of her most private region, she was quite turned on now, I repeated on the other leg, by the time I was done she was begging for relief.

I soaped her now bare privates. I made certain to avoid her pussy lips and clit. She was squirming and spread-eagle wanting my touch, I rinsed her every inch again letting the soft trickle of water linger on her lips, she was losing it. I put a generous amount of suds on my hands and slowly cleaned her most private area, paying special attention to her clit and rosebud, she quickly came, I continued she had orgasmed 4 times by the time I was done.

Now completely devoid of energy again I rinsed her and proceeded to wash myself, she was still unable to stand by the time I was done, I stepped out and started to dry myself, Alicia only finally managed to stand and walk out by the time I was done, I grabbed a towel and helped her out the shower, I proceeded to dry her making sure to be gentle and let her rest a little more. I kissed her after completing; she was so weak that she was barely able to move her tongue when I explored her mouth.

I broke the embrace and opened the door; I then picked her up and carried her to our bed. I let her rest a little, when she was finally able to speak again I asked her: "Alicia did you enjoy that?"

She replied softly: "I have never been more satisfied in my life."

I stroked her face gently and asked: "Ready for the main event."

She moaned in pain and said: "I can hardly move, you have to be kidding."

I replied: "You can still move, good, that means I can keep going, I will make you so tired and satisfied that you will not want to move for a week."

I moved her to the edge of the bed and proceeded to pleasure her. I slowly started by licking my way up her left thigh, she was moaning lightly again, I did the same to her other leg, spreading them wide open in the process. I knew she was wiped but I wanted this night to stay burned into her memory for the rest of her life. I proceeded to lick every inch of her now freshly shaven skin, she was moaning softly now. I moved to her rosebud, gently caressed it with my tongue, she squirmed at the feeling. I wanted to go further, but I told myself, give her a few days to recover first.

I massaged her lovely and firm cheeks as I started licking her outer lips, she was squirming and moaning loudly now. I slowly moved further in as her lips parted like petals, I purposely avoided her clit. I started to probe her with my tongue. Soon my tongue was buried deep in her love canal, she was starting another orgasm, I took this as my cue and proceeded to nibble on her engorged love button, this pushed her over the edge yet again, she was cumming hard, I kept stimulating her.

She came twice more with just my mouth simulating her, as her third orgasm was subsiding, I inserted a finger in her, and rubbed her g-spot, she came again, I added another finger, and an another, with three fingers in her and my lips locked on her clit, she had another 4 orgasms, I then removed my fingers from her pussy, and moved my other hand to replace it. I then inserted one of my fingers slick with her love juices into her anus, she came again, I added another, and she came again twice. I added the last she was now groaning and even screamed a few times as I fingered her ass. She came again 3 times from that stimulation.

I lifted myself up and stood at the foot of the bed; she lay there still racked by spasms and completely soaked in her own sweat. I closed her legs a little and laid myself beside her, I waited a few minute. When her breathing had slowed a little, I softly asked: "Can you speak?"

Alicia struggled to answer in a low voice, reminiscent of a whisper: "I think so."

"Good, Alicia I wanted to wait till you were a little more aware before I culminated my affections for you. If you feel up to it, I would like to make love to you I think it would be a most fitting finish to this wonderful night."

I cupped Alicia hand in mine lovingly; she squeezed it gently and said: "That would be nice, but all I can do is lie here, you will have to do the work."

I turned myself and kissed her deeply, our tongues mingled for a few minutes, I had grown back to my full glory during this passionate embrace. We released each other's lips softly I got up moved Alicia fully into our bed, the silk sheet helped. I spread her legs gently and positioned myself at her lovely passage. I firmly grasped myself and ran my penis up and down her slit coating myself in her juices. I then slowly eased myself into her; she was moaning again, I proceeded to slowly pump her. After about five minutes of this stimulation she came again, I was very excited but managed to stave off my own orgasm, I kept this up for 15 minutes and 5 more orgasm from Alicia. She had such a blissful look in her face.

I finally felt my resolve failing me, and knew I was going to climax soon, Alicia's tight passage was squeezing me firmly, I felt my orgasm nearing, and this was it. I had lots of fun all evening, but I knew that Alicia was too weak for me to keep going, so I had decided to pour the last of my energy into this. I came at the same time as Alicia; I was amazed at the furor of her orgasm. She actually mustered enough strength to grab a hold of me as she came.

She whispered into my ear: "I love you."

I was too far into my own orgasm to reply immediately, but as soon as I could I returned with: "I will always love you." Alicia tells me that this is when she collapsed from the evening and fell asleep.

I covered her with the sheets and fell asleep a few minutes later hugging her from behind. I was in bliss, I had never been prouder of myself. I remember dreaming of our first encounter that night. I only got a few hours of sleep before I awoke, I still get up with the sun, I forgot to mention this but there is a skylight in the ceiling. Alicia slept until mid afternoon. She was unable to get up; I had taken the liberty of leaving her a bell and a note to ring it if she needed help when she awoke. I heard its unique ring at 3:30pm. I made my way to our room, when I got there Alicia was sitting in bed with her breast exposed.

She said: "Sean I can hardly move, please help me up I have to pee."

I helped her to her feet and tried to walk her to the bathroom with no avail, she could not move her legs, I picked her up and brought her to the shower, she shivered as we entered it.

I asked a little worried: "What is wrong Alicia?"

She looked up at and said: "Just remembering last night."

I sat her in the middle of the shower, and got out and undressed then turned on the water, I got back in as Alicia was peeing, I watched her finish, God it looked sexy, she saw me getting hard and said: "Man do you have stamina!"

I looked down at myself and said: "I am always ready to go." We both giggled at that comment, Alicia looked like she was finally regaining some of her strength.

I got her up, she was finally able to stand on her own, not move but at least she was standing. I cleaned her body starting with her most personal areas this time, I administered a thorough massage to her body to try and give her back some of her strength. She appreciated it and after and hour of my meticulous attentions she was able to move freely again, we hugged and kissed passionately. She had a warm glow today.

We broke the embrace and I had to ask: "So what did you think of last night."

She looked at me with puppy dog eyes and said: "I'll never forget it, but don't do that to me again anytime soon please."

I replied: "I don't think I could if I wanted to, I am pretty drained myself."

She retorted: "At least you could still move after." We laughed and hugged tightly.

I dried her off. She reciprocated by drying me off. I dressed her and she dressed me. I especially like positioning her breast into her bra. I also enjoyed adjusting her panties. Alicia told me she most enjoyed trying to fit my half hard penis into my briefs and then into my pants. We were both dressed very casual; we each had a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans. We walked to the first floor with a hand in each other's jean pocket, squeezing the other's firm cheek. We did not have to work for a few days so we took our time. I had scheduled a three week vacation for us to move in together.

I may not of noted it earlier but Alicia had not yet been promoted to CEO, this time off was also to prepare her new office and move James to his new job, you remember he was to be King at that resort, well I added the last paragraph to the last story the a week after this incident. King James was crowned that day. I made it a part of the company charter that each quarter there was to be an outing to the medieval town. I renamed the Resort "Medieval Adventures". More on this later, wait for it please. It's worth it I promise.

We still had a week and a half before we returned to work, Alicia wanted to eat. I had Francois my Chef make a French breakfast, fresh fruit and crêpes, for you who do not know those are thin pancakes. She ate ravenously; I only had a little bit of Melon Myself.

After breakfast she told me: "You promised to show me the room where Vince was!"

I decided she was right and said: "OK then, let's go." I showed her to the room.

I explained what everything was, she asked me if I had a recording of yesterday after I showed her the recorders, I showed it to her. She really enjoyed it. That when she asked me if I could make her a few copies, I asked her how many? She relied 10 for now, I agreed and got her permission to give one to Vince.