SA E03A: A Night of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door and we entered Annie looking at the ground to keep the surprise up and me looking forward to see Alicia, as soon as she saw me enter with her sister, she got up and started walking our way. Annie looked up, a look of complete surprise hit her and she looked up at me and said: What is happening Sean? I looked down at her and said: Go greet your sister properly little one, then I’ll tell you.

She left my side and ran to Alicia. They hugged and cried on each others shoulders, and then they both looked at me and said: Explain yourself Sean! They were truly sisters. I looked at them and said: Alicia I am Grand Master Omega, I counselled Annie, and she has recovered from her depression as you see. Annie I did not know she was your sister when we met, but I did think she might be. I want you to meet my Love, she asked me to bring you two back together tonight, so I figured, why not?

They looked at each other, and then they ran to me and hugged me. After a few seconds I said: Annie, Alicia, looking into each of there eyes individually, do you want to continue the explanation here, or do want to continue it at the Mansion. They looked at each other and said: The Mansion. Alicia wanted to continue there, while I could tell Annie was asking a question. I looked at Alicia and said: We will start here. Then when Annie is ready we will go home. I looked at Annie and continued: You have not seen where I live. Alicia has dubbed it The Mansion. Annie looked at me and said: I knew you had some influence, but I never knew you were rich, I taught you were just a Sage with contacts. I replied: No actually I am a Sage Grand Master and I have quite a fortune amassed. Ask you sister if you want. Alicia answered before she even asked, and described the place to her. PS: I you want a description of the Mansion please refer to chapter two. Annie was in awe of the place; her eyes were glazed over by the end of the description. Alicia was proud to end with: “That’s our home now”.

I don’t think Annie realized that was an invitation for her to move in, so I spoke to her and said: Annie dear, you do understand that you have just been invited by your sister to move in, right? The look on her face changed instantly, she was now happy and even giddy. She squealed: Are you serious Sean? I looked at her lovingly and nodded. She jumped up with a squeal of joy and starting kissing me again.

After she had calmed down, and realized that she kissing her sister’s lover she stopped and turned red, she looked down and faced Alicia and said: Sorry sis, I am probably going too far. Alicia stood and lifted her sister’s eyes to her own. She spoke softly: I love you sis, you can kiss Sean anytime you want. After that she looked into a passionate kiss with her sisters. Annie did not pull away, but she did turn bright red. After a few seconds there lips parted. Annie looked at her sister’s lustful eyes and said: God I have missed your soft touch, I was a fool to leave your side. They kissed again deeply, both visibly turned on. I did not know what to do at that moment, so I just stood there waiting for a hint.

After there passionate embrace they turned and faced me. Annie gave me a good looking over, and then asked Alicia: You’ve had him right? Alicia Blushed and said: I remember you having more tact, but yes I have had him, why? Annie looked at her and said: He saved my life and I wanted to have him as my first man, but at the time he turned me down and told me that he felt I was too vulnerable to make that decision. I have been waiting for 6 months for him to come back and take me.

Alicia looked at her and said: If you want to have him as your first man, that’s ok with me. Then she looked at me and said: How about it, you want to take my sister virginity also? Annie had a look of surprise when she heard that I had been Alicia’s first also. I replied: I promised I would, I never back out of a promise. They both looked at me lovingly and said: You’re a keeper! I blushed a little. They then both hugged me. We went to Annie’s room and picked up her stuff, I had told her to pack for tomorrow. We went back to the car. Both of the girls sat in the back. They talked all the way home. I was a little tired now, so I concentrated on the road and missed most of the conversation.

When we got to Home I let the girls out at the front door and parked the car and brought in Annie’s two suitcases. By the time I entered the house Alicia was already giving Annie a tour of it. I took the liberty of bringing Annie’s stuff to our room. It hit me then and there that I had not yet finalized the sleeping arrangements. I did not think there would be any issues with us sharing the king bed, but this was not my decision after all. I heard the girls coming up the stairs. I put the suitcases down, and went to meet them in the hall. Ok girls we have two things to resolve now. They stopped talking and looked at me and said: What two things?

First where are we sleeping? They both put there hands on there hips and looked at me sternly and said: We’re all sleeping together you fool! I sighed: I don’t get a say here do I? They looked at me and said: How about a little democracy, we vote on it. Alicia spoke first: I vote we sleep together, how about you Annie? Annie replied: I vote we sleep together also. They spoke together again: We win! Now that that is settled what is number two? I groaned and said: Don’t you even want to know my vote? There replied: No really important is it? I suddenly realised that I had just changed the dynamics of my life forever. Oh well at least I loved them both dearly.

Ok, girls you win now to the second issue, you both owe me something. They looked at me inquisitively and asked: what? Ok first I owe you each a promise. They looked at me and waited. First I must apologize for breaking a promise to both of you. They still waited. I promised to not keep anything from you; I did not follow these rules tonight. I did not tell either of you that I was told by the other that you have had sex together. Now I make the promise to both of you that I will not ever tell another sole about this without your permissions. Ok before you ask, yes they both said ok to me writing this. Heck they demanded I write about this little episode. They are forceful as a pair.

They looked at me and said: Apology accepted. Now we already know what has happened so we know what you want. Alicia stepped forward and spoke: I have said I would tell you about our night of passion. Annie stepped forward and continued: And I promised to tell you about it also. They once again spoke as one: Ok we will tell you about it now. And with that they sat down and began to take turn explaining what had happened.

Here is what they told me happened. I am writing both girls experiences at the same time switching from Alicia to Annie you will see where the switches occur they are always at the start of a paragraph.

It happened when we were 18, the day of our birthday actually, we both had a date that went wrong and we sad and lonely, Alicia asked me How my evening went, I told that fuckwad Derrick had tried to force me to have sex with him. He did not even have a slight bit of tact, no foreplay just an ultimatum.

He said your 18 tonight, now do what you said you would and let’s have sex, I replied: I am a little reluctant, let’s start by fooling around a little. He replied: You promise now put out or get out. I looked at him and said: fuck you asshole. I kicked him in the balls hard and left. He was sprawled on the floor of his room. I decided to leave him there. On my way out I said: If you ever come around again you’ll feel greater pain than that, and left.

Annie started to cry on my shoulder after that. I replied: Annie he’s not worth it. Annie returned with: I know, but it still hurts, fucking asshole has made my 18th birthday a night I will always cry about. I hate him. Annie continued to cry on my shoulder, I hugged her softly, I wanted to make her pain stop, but knew not how. After twenty minute of crying she looked at me and said: Alicia how did your night go, I looked at her and felt the tears well up in my eyes, she saw this and said: Let it out sis you will better. It was now my turn to cry on her shoulder. I relieved the events of the evening in my mind; I still could not believe how mean Joe had been. I stopped crying and said: I just broke up with Joe tonight. I returned to crying. Annie looked at me and said: What happened?

I looked at her and said: Joe won’t touch me; he would not even consider making love with me tonight. He said: I will not make love before we are married. Soft dicked wimp! I hate him, I told him he was an idiot and he broke it with me, and told he never wanted to see me again. The he called me a scank. Fucking asshole! I started to cry on Annie’s shoulder again. I hate this! I was going to have the best night of my life and now we are both crying ourselves to sleep.

I looked at Alicia and said: Fuck those to assholes, we will celebrate together. Alicia looked up at me and said: I don’t feel very festive. I had to admit I did not feel like parting either. I looked at her and said: I know how you feel. How about we just sleep together, so at least we will not be lonely even thought we are both miserable. She looked at me and said: That would be nice. We each got into our nighties and hugged. We then slipped into my bed. We faced each other and hugged again. Then we started to talk. Alicia it’s been a while since we have sleep together.

Annie I have missed the talks we used to have together in bed. I knew Annie was miserable, but I did not know what to talk about. I just hugged her again, and said, with my head on her shoulder: I love you and understand why you suggested this, but I still feel like crying. Annie replied in a tearful voice so do I. We cried into each others shoulders, holding each other firmly. It felt better crying into my sister’s shoulder; I did not feel so lonely anymore.

We had been crying for 15 minutes when I started feel better and stopped, Annie also stopped. We looked at each others face; we both had red eyes and looked pretty bad. I said: Good we must be a sorry looking pair right now. Annie concurred and said: I still feel better now though. We giggled together.

I spoke again: Alicia, thanks, I really needed that, we hugged again. This time I noticed that we had each soaked the others nightie. I looked down, I noticed a single erect nipple on me and my sister also had the same. I looked at Alicia and said: We should probably remove our tops and change into different outfits; Alicia looked down, giggled a little and said: You’re probably right, but I don’t want to get out of bed.

I looked deep into my sister’s eyes and said: I don’t want to leave your side either. But this moisture is starting to bug me a little. Alicia replied: How about we just ditch the tops of our nighties. I looked at her and said: OK! we sat up and stripped our tops off, then returned to previous places and hugged again. It felt very special feeling my sister’s naked breasts rubbing against mine, I felt a twinge of excitement, I did not know why.

I felt a little excited when Annie and I rubbed up together, our naked breast rubbing gently against each other, I for the first time in my life had a sexual taught about my sister, I put it out of my head, but I still felt stimulated, I needed to know what she was thinking. I looked deeply into Annie’s eyes and said: What are you thinking right now sis? She looked at me and said: I am thinking this is the most comfortable I have ever been. I love you sis. With that she kissed me gently on my cheek. A jolt passed thru my body as her lips touched me. She must of notice, she moved back, and looked at me funny, I moved forward and kissed her softly on her cheek, I felt her shiver. I moved back so we were facing each other again and said: You felt that too didn’t you? She looked at me and said: What was that? I looked at her and said: Don’t know but it was nice.

I had just placed a kiss on my sister’s cheek and felt her shiver at it, I was a little scared, she then did the same to my cheek, when she did I felt this incredible jolt thru my body, I do not know what it was but I liked it. She also liked it. I was not sure why or how it happened but I wanted more. I slowly moved to her face and placed a soft peck on her lips, we both shivered. I looked at her after and said: Sis I love you too.

I did not know why but I was getting turned on by my own sister’s touch. I looked at her and said: I do not know if this right but I am really enjoying it. She responded by kissing me deeply, this time the feeling was lingering, and I felt a twinge between my legs, yet I did not want it to end. We kissed for a minute or so before she became a little bolder and started poking her tongue at my lips, I instinctively opened them and our tongues met.

My sister Annie had just given me a soft kiss right on the lips, I felt an incredible excitement at her touch, so much that I followed her lead and placed another kiss on her lips, of course I stayed there, it felt so amazingly good that it started turning me on. We kissed for a minute, before I started poking my tongue at her lips trying to get in, I was happy when Annie parted her lips and let me enter her mouth. I felt a wave of excitement wash over me as our tongues met for the first time ever. I knew this was right, even thought my mind was saying this is so fucking wrong.

We kissed for several minutes, exploring each others mouths, I was wet by the time we broke our kiss. And for the first time ever I knew exactly what my sisters was thinking; we spoke together and said: That was amazing; I have never felt so stimulated before. We laughed as we realized that we were speaking as one, this had never happened before in our lives, it was spooky and cool.

I talked first and said Annie that was so weird. She continued my taught and said: but I liked it and fell closer to you than I have ever been. I replied: I love you deeply sisters, and don’t ever want this moment to end. We just laid there for a few minutes, revelling in our new found closeness. We both new that we were never going to see each other the same way again, a new chapter in our lives had just started, I did not know were we would end up but I knew I wanted to take the journey.

I laid in bed with my sister Alicia still reeling from the most passionate kiss I had ever received in my life, I was wet and dam horny too, but I had conflicting emotions, after all this was my sister. I loved her deeply but I knew this was wrong, sisters were not supposed to do this kind of thing, where they? I could not answers for sure, my body knew I wanted to keep going but my mind told me, you should stop before this gets out of hand.

I just laid there not sure what to do. Alicia was the one to make the first move. She said: Annie, I know you may be confused, but I want you to know that I am happy this happened, I love you and I can’t help but think this is so right. I am feeling quite horny right now how about you? I replied: I am also quite horny, but I am scared about what where this is heading. I looked at her and felt comforted by her face. I was going to do what she wanted and she knew I would. I waited for her to make the first move.

I was amazed how quickly Annie had made a decision to let me continue, I knew her mind had lost and her body was making her do it, I was too far gone myself to stop so I said to myself: Go for it. Still I wanted to make Annie happy so I started slow. I began by touching her lovely breast slowly, she reacted noticeably at this, soon I was foundling my sister’s breast, she began to relax, we sat facing each other and she started foundling my breast. I never new another person’s touch could be so exciting. Our breading was noticeably heavier; I started moaning a little, Annie was also moaning soon after.

My sister was now moaning loudly because of my foundling of her breast, I was also moaning, she was stimulating my breast like no one had ever before, Alicia was making me fell incredible, I had never thought it was possible to be this turned on by breast foundling, I was in awe. I slowly craned my neck, and brought my mouth to her left breast I took her nipple between my lips. I was amazed how much this was exiting me. Alicia also moved to a position where we could both be suckling the other nipples. We stayed like this moving from nipple to nipple for five minutes. I was almost over the edge when Alicia escalated things further. She removed my panties, took her cue and also removed hers, the wonderful aroma of her sex hit me and I came, Alicia also came as she felt me coming, I was amazed how wonderful she smelled.

I had just removed Annie’s panties, she had done the same to me, when our bodies were wracked by wonderful orgasms, mine was triggered by the smell of my sisters sex, I hope her was also triggered by the same, but at that moment it was only important to me that we had just shared or first common orgasm, it was the most sexy feeling I have ever felt. I let my orgasm wash over my body. Then I said: Annie that was amazing! Annie replied: I did not know it was possible to cum from a smell. I sat up, Annie followed my lead. We hugged mashing our nipple together and kissed passionately. After our kiss I looked at Annie and said: Decision time sis! I want to keep going, I want to get a better look at that pussy of yours, and a taste, but I need to know you are still ok with this.

I sat there in the after glow of the best orgasm I ever had, and my sister was the catalyst and she had just asked me the hardest question I had ever had been asked in my life. She wanted to eat me and I wanted to eat her, but I had to ask myself: would I regret this in the morning, I did not know the answer, but I was so deeply turned on and I loved her, I said to myself, have fun you can deal with it tomorrow. I looked at her and replied: I need to do it, I will think about it after. She looked at me and said: No good, I love you and I will not jeopardize that any further unless you are certain this is what you want. I looked at her and said: I want to fell your mouth and fingers in me, but I do not know how I will deal with it in the morning, I don’t care right now, I want you too.

Annie had not been able to answers my question like I wanted, I was a little weary of her answer, but she still wanted me and I desperately wanted her too, so I chose to continue. I leaned forward and brought my mouth to her pussy, all the while making sure she had full access to mine, I wanted her to pleasure me. But regardless of weather she did or not I knew I was going to make love to her with my mouth.

I slowly reach to her outer lips and opened them so I could lick her, I took a deep breath, I was amazed at how intoxication her aroma was, I slowly ran my tongue from the bottom of her soft pussy lips to her clit, it was barely visible, but I knew I had hit it when Annie jumped a little. She tasted absolutely exquisite, I never had tasted another woman’s juices, and only once had I ever even tasted my own. I had loved the taste of my own pussy, but Annie’s tasted even better to me at the moment.

I was feeling the most pleasurable sensations in my life, Alicia my sister was eating my pussy tenderly, I was smelling hers, and it was intoxicating me, all doubt I have quickly faded, and I decided I wanted to taste her pussy. I slowly reached up with my hand and spread her lips, I then started licking her, I had never done anything like this before and did not know how, but I loved the way she tasted and licked her with fervour, her moans told me I was having an affect on her. I was eating my sister’s pussy and loving every moment. I also knew she was licking mine. She appeared to be enjoying it just as much as I was. I did not care about anything else; I was too involved in the act to care about the repercussions.