SA E03A: A Night of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie was now eating my pussy softly, we were both moaning very loudly, I did not care if someone heard us, I just continued. I was enjoying my first ever pussy, it was my sisters and this just added to the excitement. She was eating me and this the most sensual thing I had ever felt, I never wanted it to stop, but at the same time I was getting close to climaxing and new Annie was also very close, I speed up my licking and concentrated on her engorged clit, Annie also increased the urgency with witch she licking my pussy and we soon climaxed in unison. I was weak from the orgasm and fell asleep with my head between my sister’s thighs.

Alicia was completely wiped and fell asleep between my legs after or climax. I had only enough strength to turn myself around and slip a sheet over our bodies, then I also feel asleep hugging me sister’s naked body. I had never felt more satisfied. Even the reality of the situation was not enough for me to worry about what we had just done.

I woke up first the next day, Alicia was still sound asleep, I loved my sister dearly, and knew that what we had done was wrong, but I knew Alicia would not have an issues with it and I also knew that at this time I could not cope with what had just happened. I made a decision to go a week ago to leave the day after my birthday. I had already packed a suitcase and only had my cloths to pack. I wanted to work things out. I knew my sister was not going to make this easier. I packed the last of my cloths and wrote a note for Alicia, then I grabbed my suitcase and bag, I had already made arrangement to be picked up and brought to the train station, I kissed mom and told her I was off and that I would call from where I was going or at least write.

I knew Alicia was aware that I was taking a trip, but I had not told her that I was not going to come back for a while. Mom knew but she kept it from her at my request. I left and went to the train station, were I took a train to a monastery I had planned on visiting for a few weeks. I was there for 3 years almost. That’s where my share ends, tomorrow is our birthday.

I woke up and Annie was already gone. I got up went to the bathroom, when I came back I notice a note on my desk, I read it here is the content of the note I still have it today.

Dear Alicia

I am sorry that you were not awake when I left. I have decided to take a trip, a kind of voyage of discovery. I will write to you and mom and tell you were I am, but I may be gone for a few years. I love you sis, yesterday was the best experience in my life, but I can’t accept what I did as being ok, it can never happen again, please forgive me.

Annie

I started to cry, I wanted to be with Annie more than ever. It took four weeks before I found out where Annie went. I learned that she had going a monastery, and was going to stay there for a while. I went to visit her, the monks let me in, but when I told them who I was they explained that Annie had said that she was not going to see me, it hurt her too much. I went to visit her every week for the next ten months. She never saw me, I promised to come back on her birthday every year, and did till now. She never agreed to see me.

After they had told there story, I thanked them for the lovely story. I offered to tell the story about how I and Annie met, and what had happened between us. Alicia and Annie both agreed to let me tell that story. It was now my turn to add a story to the group. This is the story of how Annie and I met and the events following that meeting.

Annie came to the monastery sometime after my first visit and remained there for two years and a month before we met. I introduced myself to her as The Sage Omega, she looked at me and said: Great Omega I have been told by the elder that you going to help me. I replied that is correct Annie. She looked back down and said: there is no point to you wasting time trying to help me, I will not forgive myself. Nobody here has ever been able to convince me of an adequate penance for my sins, so I keep praying.

A thought hit me: What have gotten myself into this time? It took a week before Annie even spoke to me again. She looked at me and said: why will you not leave me alone, you have been constantly speaking to me for a week. I looked at her and replied: Annie you have been her for two tears now and nobody knows why you are here. We know it has to do with your sister, but that’s all that is known, I have been asked to help you. I have been reading you funny stories all week in order to try and get a response from you. She smiled at me and said: You have succeeded. By the way thanks, I have had a good week and I owe it to you and your stories. I looked at her and said: Now that your spirits are a little higher will you tell me what is making you so sad.

She looked away from me and said: If I do will you stop reading funny stories to me. I looked at her and said: Let me see your eyes Annie. She looked up and stared directly into my eyes. I continued: I will do as you want. I will do anything to make you feel better. Her face lit up and she smiled then said: How far are you willing to go Omega. I looked at her and said: You may call me Brother Sean, or Sean, and there are no boundaries to what I will do, at least at this time. She replied in a sheepish voice: What do you mean “at this time”. I looked at her and said: I will not hurt you, and that means that if you want me to do something that you may regret. I will make you wait till you are ready to make the decision before we do it. She looked at me and said: Fair enough.

I helped her to her feet and gave her a hug, she hugged me too. Then after we broke our embrace she said: What was that for? I looked at her and said: I want us to be friends, which means that you do not fear touching me, and more importantly that you do not fear my touch. Not to mention that you have not hugged or touched a sole since you came here, so you need to start interacting with other people again. She smile at me and said: It feels nice talking to a friend again. I did not realize just how much I missed personal contact until you hugged me. We hugged again. She was starting to cheer up. I looked at her and said: Do you want to tell me about your pain now. She looked at the floor and said: I am not ready yet Great Omega. I hugged her close and said: That’s alright. I will come and see you twice a day for six hours, and will keep reading stories to you and will ask if you want to talk about it, when your ready just tell me.

I left Annie’s room. I met Brother Michel in the hall, he said: The Elder has asked if you could go and see him; that is when it is convenient to you. This was the first time I had ever been asked to meet with the elder. Usually you were informed that you had to go and see the Elder. I was being asked to go see him. Not only that I was asked to go see him when it was convenient to me. This was a great honour. I decided now was as good of a time as any. When I reached the elders private quarters her greeted me with a hug, this was unusual, the standard greeting was a bow; I hugged him back.

He said: Sean you have done well my son, just a term of endearment, I have never seen her happy before. I looked at the elder and said: Thanks. By the way what is with the hug? He looked at me and said: Is it wrong? I looked at him and said: Actually it felt pretty good. He replied: Good, after watching what is happening with Annie, I decided to see how it felt to hug a friend as a greeting. I like the result. It makes me feel closer to you. So I have decided to make it my official greeting. I looked at him with a grin on my face and said: I am happy you like it. Does this mean you approve of my methods?

He looked at me and said: Well you’re on the right foot. Keep it up and soon I will make your new title official. I looked at him and said: I thought it already was. He smiled and said: Actually you have earned a new one today. You are being considered for Grand Sageship. Your new title will be “The Great Sage Omega” and your new official greeting will be “The Great Omega”. What do you think? I looked at him and said: That sounds pretty good. I hugged him again. I like the greeting and told him so again. He looked at me and said: It will be the official greeting in a week if all my Sages agree. You have my vote on the subject Master. He looked at me and said: Actually your new rank places you as my equal. I laughed and said: You will always be my Master.

Funny thing I got promoted 4 times that month, keep reading and you’ll see what I mean. Anyhow back to Annie, it took me another 5 days of constant visits and hugs. Reading her 12 hours of funny stories a day, before she actually told me she was ready to tell me what happened. She told about her and her sister. She only gave me the basic info. I looked at her after she finished her story and asked her: Annie do you love your sister? She looked at me and said: I spend every waking moment I am not around you thinking about her. I looked at her again and said: What fills your thoughts when we are together.

She looked at the ground and in a shy voice said: Will you promise not to get angry? I replied: Look at me and ask again child. She looked at me and said: Please call me sis, I have grown to love you like a brother. I looked at her and said: I cannot call you that, I will always love you just like my sister, but she is the only one I call sis, I am sorry Annie, she was a little sad, I added: You may call me brother if you wish.

Her spirits lifted and her face lit up, she said: I love you big bro, and she leapt at me and hugged me. I hugged her back and knew we had made progress, I also realized just how much I cared for Annie. I realized that I had grown to love her like a sister. She obviously loved me like a brother. I learned she had only one sibling her twin sister Alicia. I wanted to bring them back together, I knew Annie was still in love with her, but I did not know what Alicia was now doing. I was summoned to the elder that night, he greeted me with a hug again, and said: It is now official, as of tomorrow we will all great one another with a hug. Thanks you have made this place feel more like a large family.

I have suggested your greeting to the Great elder, she has asked for an audience with you. I looked at him and said: You mean the Great elder in Tibet; he looked at me and said: Yes that’s the one; you are to spend a couple week with her. I looked at him and said: Annie is fragile right now; I cannot leave her Alone for two weeks. He looked at me and said: Actually she is to accompany you; she wants to see her for herself. I have arranged transportation for you; you should be there in 2 weeks. I am sorry we could not afford a pair of plane tickets for you, until you reached the coast. I looked at him and said: No need to spend money on me, I will arrange my own transport.

With that I pulled my satellite phone out and called HQ, Hello it’s Sean David, I am fine, please send Guido with the jet to the monastery, I will met him out front. The elder looked at me and said: Jet? I looked at him and said: Oh I had a personal jet modified for VTOL. He will pick me up in an hour we will be there in 12 hours. I have to go and get ready; as well I have to help Annie get ready. He looked at me and said: You have done well for yourself Sean. I looked at him and said: Yes but, I still am indebted to you for my success. I left after giving him a hug. I went to Annie’s room and told her what was happening, she looked at me in a scared voice and said: I don’t want to talk to anybody new, I looked at her and said: Don’t worry Guido will leave us Alone.

She was a little more at ease. We can spend the trip talking. She hugged me and we each when to packing for the trip. I was ready in 15 minutes and went to check on Annie, I knocked on her door, she replied: Who’s there? I replied: Sean. She said: Come in. I walked in, she was in her bra and panties, and I was surprised and said: I am sorry I did not know you were not dressed. She looked at me and said: Oh I am just changing, don’t worry bro I don’t mind.

I replied: You are very attractive Annie. She blushed and said: Please call me sis, bro. I looked at her and said: I will call you sister, but not sis. She was a little disappointed. I looked at her and said: So why aren't you bothered by me being her? She looked at me and said: I have told you my most intimate secrets, why should I be concerned about you seeing me half naked. I could not argue with her logic and said: Once you have dressed come give your bro a hug. She replied: I’ll do it now. I hugged her tight, I really felt like her brother at that moment.

Annie got dressed, then we started on our way to the front of the monastery, Brother Donald met us, he greeted each of us with a hug, and said: Sean, oops I mean Great Sage Omega; there is a large man by the name of Guido and a plane waiting for you outside. Annie looked at me and said: Great Sage Omega? I thought you were only a sage, I looked at her and said: That’s my new title, I’ll explain on the way to the Great elder. Annie once again had a look of surprise on her face, I had told her we had been summoned by the elder counsel, and I had not mentioned that it was actually the Grand elders’ counsel we were going to see.

I looked at her and said: We are going to Tibet for two weeks, is that ok, she looked at me and said: Why am I going, you may have a reasons but why me? I looked at her and said: You are the reason why I am a Great Sage. The elder counsel wants to mean you too. She gasped loudly and said: I trust you completely Great Sage Omega. I looked at her and said: You may call me Brother Sean or just Sean, but I am your teacher and you are not to call me Omega while you’re my student. She looked at me and said: Is it okay if I call you bro? I replied: yes you may sister.

We made our way to the front door, where I met Guido, He said in a firm tone: We are ready for the trip to Tibet boss, we have arranged for a fuel plane to join us on route, we should be at the Temple in twelve hours. I looked at Guido and said: Perfect, me and Annie will require a little privacy, have you made arrangements? He smiled and said: Yes Boss, the boys and I have setup cots in the front of the plane. We will leave you guys all alone; he turned to Annie and said: Nice to meet you, I am Guido, Sean’s personal pilot. She shook his hand and said hi, them she hugged me close like a scared child. I hugged her and told her it would be fine. I looked at Guido and said: Who is here today? He replied: I have Hans, Morton and Philips with me today. Elizabeth is acting as cook and stewardess. Good let’s lift off. I helped Annie into the plane.

She was amazed when she saw the luxurious accommodations, I was happy to share my personal jet with her, I was still dressed in a brown robe; she was wearing a similar outfit. I sat down and asked her to also sit so we could takeoff, she did so promptly, I gave Guido the all clear and we were off. Elizabeth came to see us and offered us something to drink, I said: bring to cups and a pitcher of chilled water, then give us a little privacy, we must talk, I will call if I need your help, she smiled and got our cups and a large pitcher of water. I looked at Annie and said: What would you like to talk about? She looked at me in silence for a while then said: I want to know a little more about this trip. And why you were summoned by The Great Elder. You mean why we were summoned. She looked at me and said: I know why I was summoned; it’s to showcase your skills.

I looked at her and said: That’s not the only reason, but you're right that is the main reason. She also wants to meet the woman who managed to keep her experiences from her monks for two years. In my case she wants to know how I made you talk, and also wants to hear why she should change the greeting of her order. She looked at me and said: You mean you’re the reason why all who I meet now greet me with a hug. I nodded. She looked at me and said: thank you, I have never felt more wanted then now, I am really happy that I get a hug every time I see somebody else at the monastery. She hugged me again and places a kiss on my cheek. I hugged her and felt warm all over.

The trip was pretty quick and straight forward. We talked and held each other. We had supper mid way thru the trip. I really was starting to enjoy Annie’s company. She was getting more comfortable around me, and thanks to my patience, was starting to accept the love she felt for her sister. She also stopped blaming herself for the event, she new they had both made the decision together. Still she was unsure of what to do next. I knew she would eventually accept there love for each other, and knew that I would have to bring them back together to finish her recovery. Still Alicia was a wild card in the equation, and I did not know what she would do.

We arrived, tired and travel worn. We were lead to our room, it was standard when at the head temple for a student and there teacher to sleep in the same room, There were two bedrolls on the clay floor, with two hard pillows, I had slept on these before but Annie was not used to them, she asked is this were we are to sleep, I looked at her and said: Yes, the belief her is that pain increase perception, she felt the bed and said: I don’t think I will be able to sleep on this.

Guido was just bringing in our luggage; I looked at him and said: Guido do you know if there are a couple of spare cots on the jet? He looked at me and said: yes we have 4 cots, we could spare two, I suppose. I looked at him and said: how about this, you guys can use my bed to sleep, he looked at me and said: Consider them yours boss. He ran back to the plane and brought the two cots back, shall I set them up boss. I said: No. You guys can take the plane and go to a local airport for a week or two, right? He looked at me and said: Can we go to Thailand boss. I nodded my approval, he left all happy.

Annie opened her cot and laid back. Oh that’s better. I looked at her and said: I am happy you are comfortable. We both went to sleep on our cots and sleep till lunch time the next day. We were woken by the lunch Gong. Annie was scared by it. I was used to it and told her what it was. She laughs and asked if I had been here before. My reply was: Yes I came here when I was seventeen; it was my last right of passage, before I was accepted as teacher. I was only permitted to become a Sage because I had already seen the Great Elder already. I remember her well. Annie looked at me and said: Her?

I looked back and said: Victoria was the current Elder, she was only 16 when we met, she was already a member of the elder counsel; she became the head sage a month after we met. She was visiting our monastery. I remember her grandfather; he was the previous Great Elder, and the rules state any Elder can petition for the position, but the direct lineage get first crack at the position. Victoria’s father did not try, but Victoria did, she was wise and her grandfather had shown her abilities to the Elder counsel, so she got the job. Anyhow, I am here to show her the validity of my method.

Annie was in awe. She said: you know The Great Elder by her first name. I looked at her stunned face and said: Yes you could say that. I fathomed that she may not be able to last this little event, so I asked her to have lunch with me and Victoria. I went to the great hall. We were greeted by The Great Elder. Victoria Spoke: Please welcome our guests of honour The Great Sage Omega and his student Sister Morgan. I was very glad to be here, Annie was visibly frightened by our intro. I walked up to Victoria’s table dragging Annie behind me. It been a while Vicky. Annie was frozen by my words. Vicky replied: Been a while Sean, how are things going with you?