SA E03A: A Night of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie went limp and began falling; I caught her and sat her down. I checked to make sure she was alright. She was faint be she was ok. I looked at Vicky and said: Sorry I did not have a chance to prepare her for this meeting and she is still a little scared of this whole affair. Vicky looked at her and said: Is she actually improving. I replied well her previous fears and worries are almost gone, but she seems to have a fear of crowds still. Vicky looked at me and said: We shall have to talk in private later then.

I went to Vickie’s side; she got up and gave me a hug. She whispered into my ear: I have missed you so. How long are you staying? I replied softly in her ear: two weeks. Bu t I must spent most of my stay with Annie, so we may not get to be alone for a few days while I prepare her for your presence. She sighed and said: You must spend at least a few hours a day with me, okay? I replied: Okay Vicky. I sat down and proceeded to eat. I noticed that Annie was still faint. I looked at her and said: Annie, are you Okay? She looked at me and said: I don’t know Sean. I am still in awe of the situation. I looked at her and said: Do you want to meet with Vicky and me tonight. She looked at me in shock and said: I am not ready. I replied: Nonsense, all we will do is talk. She replied okay then.

We all ate our meals. After lunch I walked Annie back to our room and laid her down in bed and said: I have to go and meat with the elder counsel, I will be back later, just rest. Annie looked at me and said: How can you talk to The Great Elder so easily. I looked at her and said: I know her. She has about the same seniority over me as I do over you, yet you have no issues with speaking to me. She looked at me and said: That’s different bro, you are like family. I looked at her and said: Vicky is like a sister to me too. Annie looked at me and said: You are so lucky, I can hardly speak to strangers, yet you make me feel like family, and from what you’re saying, I am not the only to think so. I blushed and said: Now there is no need to make me blush. She giggled and said: I like to make you sweat a little, bro. After all what are sisters for? I giggled softly, and then left.

I meet with the elders and explained the reason for my greeting method, they were a little curious, then I showed them the letter of recommendation The Elder had written, the looked it over and agreed to test my concept. We then moved to the next issue. They told me that I was being considered for the rank of Sage Master. I looked at them and said: I was not aware that I was being considered for Sage Master, I was told by my elder that I was going to be granted the title of Grand Sage. They replied: that has already been approved. But after reviewing the request we needed to meet and consider you for the title of Sage Master.

I was a little surprised and said: What do I need to do. They looked at me and consulted. The head Sage replied: Omega I pronounce you a Sage Master, your final test will be an interview with your Student, but we already believe you to be worthy, only if what we have heard is untrue will you lose that title. We will meet with Annie in a week; The Great Elder will help you prepare Annie for this meeting. We will also implement your recommended greeting amongst the Elder’s counsel; if we see no issues we will try it throughout the Temple after our meeting with Annie. With that I was dismissed, I hugged each of the elder then left. I went to Vicky’s room after the meeting.

She greeted me with a hug and a kiss on each of my cheeks. I kissed her back. She looked at me and said: God you look great Sean. I looked at her and said: you look pretty good yourself Vicky. She blushed and replied: I am curious why you chose Annie as your student. I replied: She was the one who needed the most help, so she was put fort as a challenge, I got to know her and she became like a sister to me, so I chose to teach her, she will probably not ever get a title, but she is too important to me for me to care about that. Vicky looked at me and said: Bro is she also close enough to you that she also refers to you as her brother? I looked at Vicky and said: Yes she like you has been permitted to call me brother. And like you now prefers I call her sister. Vicky gave me a hug and said: Cool let’s go meet my new sister! I looked at her and said: Be gentle she is still in awe of you sister. She looked at me sternly and replied: I am always gentle bro.

I went to my room. Annie was wide awake and greeted me with a hug and a kiss on each cheek. I looked at her and said: We have company. Vicky walked out of the shadows in the hall and startled Annie. Hi Annie, nice to see you again, with that she hugged Annie close to her. Annie was a little stunned, but still hugged her back. I was happy that Annie was getting more comfortable with Vicky.

I lead Vicky and Annie back to our room, Annie was shivering a little, I sensed her fear and said: Annie, I would like you to meet Vicky she also is to be considered like my sister. Annie looked at me and said: bro she is The Great Elder! Vicky replied: Forget that Annie, I am just another person. I would it if you called me Vicky. She paused and then said: I would be honoured I you would let me call you sis. Annie was in shock, she considered the idea and said: Okay, you may call me sis, but only if I can also call you sis. Vicky replied: Great I have always wanted a sister. They both giggled at that.

I sat down and said: It is late Girls, I need to take a bath; you may also want to take one. Get to know each other better. Annie and Vicky looked at each other and then looked back at me and said: that’s a good idea. I got up and started to leave for the main bath house when Vicky stopped me. Where are you going Sean, I looked back and said: the bath house. Vicky pointed to the back of the room and said: This room has its own bath. I looked at her and said: I was going to leave that one for you two.

Annie looked at me and said: The standard rules here are that student and master are to take their baths together right. Vicky chimed in and said: Correct. I looked at them and said: What exactly did you two have in mind? Vicky and Annie said: We want to take a bath whit you bro. I looked at them and said: No funny stuff, promise, they looked at each other and said: We will be perfect ladies. I was more than weary of that comment. I continued: You two can go in first I will follow you. They looked at me and said: You go first bro. I was a little curious why they wanted me in the tub first. But I undressed and got in. I waited a few minute before they started to make there ways over to the bath.

I heard them walking towards the bath, I had purposely made certain to have my back to them. They walked a few steps and stopped. I did not flinch and said: You coming in? They replied: Look at us when you talk Sean. I slowly turned to face them. I was not too surprised to find they were both naked. I was a little surprised by the size of there breasts. I tried not to stare but I know I did. What caught my eye most was the matching crimson hair on Vicky’s pussy. I taught she is a double red head. Annie has the sparsest covering of dark hair between her legs. I felt myself harden. Dam I thought, I am getting hard over two women I love like sisters. What will they think?

Vicky looked at me and said: you like what you see Sean. I was taken back by her boldness. I looked at her and said: Yes I do. What’s your intent Vicky? She wicked at me and said: I want to help Annie build her self esteem. That and I have always wanted to see you naked. Mind you I also wanted to know if you liked how I looked naked. I think Annie is also enjoying this. I looked at Annie and said: What is your opinion little one. Annie looked at me and said: What do you mean by that comment. I laughed and said: Annie you are the smallest one of us. It was true. Vicky was half a foot taller and I stood well over a foot above Annie. She looked up and said: Okay I suppose. I looked at her and said: Well answer the question Child. She gave me a nasty look and said: I am starting to get tired of being the subject of your jokes. Vicky spoke up and said: Child, you have plenty to learn. If he uses nick name on you that mean’s he like’s you.

Annie blushed then said: Sean I am so sorry. I looked at Annie and said: You are my student; I will always consider your actions a sign of respect. She blushed even more and started to cry. She then said: I am so happy! Vicky went to her and hugged her. I was pleased with the site of the two getting so comfortable with each other. I was quite taken back by the sight. I sighed and said: God you two really look like sisters. They looked at me and said: Why? I replied: You have both become close enough to feel a need to help each other through tough times. Vicky looked and me and said: Well if you put it that way.

Come on sis we have to go see what or bro has been up to. I realized they were going to join me; the thought hit me how am I going to explain an erection. I looked down and realized that I was soft again. The heart felt love between then had taken my mind of there bodies. I was relived. They climbed in the bath slowly making a show of it, I never let myself stir. Vicky climbed in last and said: God damned Sean I can’t believe it your not hard. I looked at them and said: I have self restraint. Annie looked at me, with a sad face. I looked at her and said: Have I upset you Annie? She looked at me and said: Don’t you like how we look? I replied: You two are the most fabulous looking women I have ever seen. She looked at my flaccid penis and said: Then why are you soft.

I looked at her and said: I was rock hard a few seconds ago. But your love for each other took my mind off you bodies, I felt too proud to let myself think of your bodies. And it took all my self restraint not to go hard as you entered the bath. Vicky looked at me and said: impressive, you’re the first man not to go hard at the sight of my naked body. I looked at her and said: If you prefer I can let myself go hard, I am still quite aroused by your bodies. They looked at each other and said: That was our plan Sean. I let myself go and became hard instantly. My penis was now poking out from the water. They gasped. Vicky said: dam that’s impressive. Annie looked at me and said: Bro you are well hung. I replied: Now that’s enough confidence building. We are here to talk not look at my penis. Vicky looked up and said: Where are my priorities? I replied mockingly: between your legs I’d say. Annie began to laugh. Vicky was stunned: Sean that is no way to treat your sister. I looked at her and said: you asked for it.

Annie was laughing out loud now. Vicky and I looked at each other and realized just how much Annie had improved since Vicky had meet her. Vicky spoke to me and said: Sean you are a miracle worker. This caught Annie’s attention. She then spoke to Annie: I am so proud of you Annie. Annie looked at her and said: Thanks sis. I realized that this would be a lot easier that I had expected. I looked at Annie and said: Annie Vicky has volunteered to help prepare you for the meeting with the elder counsel next week. Annie looked at me a little curious and said: Ok that sounds like fun. Vicky was amazed at how quickly Annie was adapting to the changing situations and said: Sean you have got to tell me how you helped her turn into a confident individual. Annie looked at me and realized just how far she had come. She got up and hugged me. I was quite aroused by the feeling of her naked flesh against mine. Vicky proceeded to also hug me. I looked at both of them and said: I don’t know what to say.

They looked at each other and said: We know what we want. I looked at them and said: I am sorry girls, that’s the only thing I cannot do. They both looked sad and said: Why not? I replied: I love you both dearly, but I will not hurt either of you. Annie you are still too vulnerable and I can not let you do something that you may not be ready for. Annie looked at me and said: I am ready! I looked at her and tenderly hugged her face with my hand and said: You are still not completely ready for this. I love you and promise to make love to you when you are ready. I looked at Vicky and said: I will not make love to you until Annie is ready, I do not want to hurt her. Vicky said: Dam, I never thought you would be too noble for me. However I will respect your wishes. Promise me that you will invite me the night you decided Annie is ready. I replied: that’s a promise Vicky.

Annie, Vicky and I spent over an hour soaking and talking. I dried myself and the girls dried each other. We did this every night for the next 5 days. Annie and Vicky grew closer; I felt a chemistry forming between them. On the night before the day of the meeting Annie and Vicky bathed alone, I spent the night meditating. I new it was customary for an applicant to the title of Sage Master to meditate in the temple all night. I had Vicky explain that to Annie. Vicky also told Annie what she was to do tomorrow, and what was expected from her. I wished that I could ready her myself, but I knew that I had to prepare myself for the ceremony. When the morning came I was told that the elders were meeting with Annie and that they would call me after. I met Vicky and Annie who both looked in good sprits. They said: Sean they will see you now.

I was curious as to what had happened, but I knew I had to wait to meet the elders to find out. I was even more surprised when they told me the meeting was to be help in the great hall. I knew that the standard way was a private interview with the Elders. When I entered the room I was greeted by the whole congregation, every one was applauding me. I walked silently to the base of The Elders’ Steps, a large staircase leading to the area where the elders and sages ate. I knelt at the base on the steps and said: I bid the Elders counsel. Why have we convened in the great hall? They replied: The Great Elder will explain. I saw Vicky walk by me, with Annie in her hand. I was very curious now. When they reached the top of the stairs, Vicky turned to Annie and said: May I introduce Sister Morgan, the student of the Great Omega. We have convened here today to place a new title on the Great Omega. Sister Morgan has been chosen by Omega as her student and will be from now on revered as his Student. Vicky looked at Annie and said: Sister Morgan, sit at the head of the Elders Counsel. Annie sat down.

I looked up and saw a very confident Annie sit with the Elders Counsel. I was very proud. Vicky then continued: It is my honour to issue the title of Sage Grand Master to the sage Omega. I looked up and was surprised. I stood and said: Great Elder I must ask. Is the counsel is unanimous it this the decision? She looked at them each in turn and they each said: I am in favour of the promotion. After all ten had spoken, Vicky looked at me and said: I believe that make it unanimous. Grand Master Omega your have just been given the highest position this counsel can bestow. I now find myself your equal. I looked up and replied: I then request permission to complete the right by presenting the gifts of passage. I knew that is was normal that a Sage Grand Master be required to provide at least two gifts before being granted the title. Vicky looked at me and said: We have already received three gifts from you, which is adequate. I looked up and said: I have brought the ten sacred gifts; I would like to present them myself.

Vicky looked puzzled and said: If it pleases you Grand Master Omega. We have never had any applicants bring all ten gifts. I replied: I have also brought an eleventh gift, and petition that a new sage be placed as its holder. She looked at the Elders and they discussed for a few seconds and then Vicky said: We will listen to your request, please proceed. I got up and said: For the Sage of Wisdom I brought the gift learning, Sister Morgan was my pupil and served and example of my teachings. For the Sage of Honour brought the gift of Strength, by showing the Great Elder the meaning of respect, by not granting her wishes in order to protect my pupil’s feelings. To the sage of Acceptance I bring the gift humbleness. I present this myself by asking you all to let me speak, rather than just speaking.

I paused, and turned to the rest of the congregation and continued: To the sage of forgiveness, I bring the gift of brotherly love. Vicky stopped me and said: This gift come in the form of a new greeting, we will now all respect. From now on the hug shall be our greeting, as sign of forgiveness and love. I continued: To the sage of love I bring the gift of unconditional acceptance. Sister Morgan embodies this gift, she has been able to learn to love herself and accept herself. She has grown stronger since she learned this lesson. To the Sage’s of Peace and War I present the art my two followers, a black cloaked Ninja appeared from thin air in a puff of smoke, The Night stalker a teacher of the arts of concealment and illusion. A sudden flash of light occurred and from it appeared a white cloaked Samurai in full battle armour, and The Light of Truth a teacher in the arts of creation and faith. To the sage of Flexibility I offer the teachings of my Master. An Old man came thru the back door of the room and leapt from the door to a knelling position in front of Annie, to share his teachings I introduce Orion my teacher, a professor of self conscience and self control.

To the Sage of Growth I offer a special gift. I reached under my robe and drew a paper out and said: This is the gift of land. I have acquired the northern valley where you grow your crops, and make it official that you will now have full rights, no more dealing with bandits and raiders. I have also made it so no one can ask you to change your growing practices. The lands had been under contention for years. My followers will help you keep the lands pure. To the Sage of Travel I present the gift of a personal transport force. I have made arrangements to have a fleet of ten jets, twenty helicopters and forty jeeps available to you at all times. And finally I present the gift of laughter to the Great Elder. I give you a friend of friend of mine services’, he will host parties and comedy workshops to keep your spirits up. He will come tomorrow to organize this. Vicky stood and replied: We accept your wonderful gifts and praise you to stay as our personal guest as long as you please. I bowed and walked up to the elders and gave them all a hug.

They all thanked me for my wonderful gifts. After I was done Annie and Vicky placed a kiss on each of my cheeks and hugged me. I left with one in each arm. I was cheered by the congregation. We reached Vicky’s and room and entered. As soon as I was in Annie grabbed me and placed a kiss right on my lips, then said: Congratulation Grand Master Omega. I had hardly recovered when Vicky spun me around and also placed a kiss on my lips then said: Thank you Sean that was an incredibly generous set of gifts. I looked at both of them and said: I love you both. We will meet on the morning of Annie birthday and we will meet with Alicia. In six months, that when I will grant you two your wishes if you still want to. They looked at me and said: It’s a promise.

With this I told them I had to cut my trip short and would be leaving in the morning. I asked Annie: Do you want to stay with Vicky or do you want to head back with me? She looked at me and said: How will I get back if I stay here with Vicky? Vicky nudged her and said: Silly remember Sean has given us our own fleet of jets. She looked at Vicky in revelation and said: Oops I had already forgotten. Ok I will spend a few weeks here with Vicky and then head back and wait for your return. I spent the night packing and left early in the morning with Guido. Annie and Vicky spent the night together.