SA E03B: A Night of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky gasped and said: How long did you stay with Orion, I replied: Three months three time, each year for three years. I never knew you had trained that hard. I replied: I have had plenty of training. I am glad to have spent as much time as I did with you. I kissed her and said: You ready to come yet. She replied softly: Just about, give me two or three more seconds. I reached around her shoulders and felt her climax. She was able to stand on her own. But she was weak. I hugged her to me and said: Shall I site you down? She whispered into my ear and said: Please do Sean. I sat her down and turned of the shower. I got Annie up and dried her, she moaned and fell asleep in my arms.

I carried her to the room and realized: Someone had already changed the sheets. So I placed her on the bed and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. I returned to the shower and carried Alicia out. I also dried her. She moaned and kissed me before dozing off. I carried her to the bed and laid her beside her sister. I came back to a weak but still awake Vicky and helped her walk out of the shower. I dried her slowly, she enjoyed it. We struck up a conversation about the events of the night prior to her arrival. I filled in all the details Alicia had missed and told her about my writing. She asked me if I planned on writing about this night. I said: Yes, but I am going to ask Annie and you for your permission first. Vicky replied: You have my permission, I am sure Annie will also agree.

I walked with Vicky to the bed, we covered the twins and laid down together and feel asleep arm in arm. It was about 3:00 AM when I fell asleep. I knew I would be waken by the sun around 7:30AM and tried to make the best of the situation. I was awakened by the sun at exactly 7:28AM. I sighed and told myself. I got to get a shade for that dam window. I got up and proof read my lat story and read an email sent to me by my butler Arthur. He wrote:

Sean I am happy to report that I found that lost video tape. I am sorry to say I watched it with the person who has it. I don’t think I was meant to see its content. Anyhow the current holder is James. He told me to tell you he enjoyed it. And wants to know if he could keep this copy. I am sorry for my indiscretions, but if it is not too much to ask can I also get a copy.

Sincerely Arthur

I replied that I would see what Alicia had to say. I will include what happened in the next chapter if Alicia says ok. I finished proof reading around 10 am. The girls woke up and each kissed me good morning. Alicia asked about the story, I showed it to her; she helped me make a few suggestions, I added them. I submitted it later that week.

I asked Annie and Vicky, they both permitted me to write this little adventure. I chose to take a few days rest before starting this chapter. I will tell you more next time. I believe this one has gone on long enough already.

*******

This Chapter was published in two parts. Both were submitted on the same day. I hope all who read this Story enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you liked this episode and have not read the first two please read them. There will most definitely be at least three more chapters to this series. Details are available on my profile.

Sincerely OmegaZone