SA E04: Adventures in Production

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur perked up and replied: “where do I sit?”

I replied: “You can watch from stage side, Guido and Luigi will also be watching with you. Once we are done the last few minutes of the shoot. Vince will join us and we will see what happens.”

Guido and Luigi smiled and just waited for me to tell them where to sit. I showed them to the stage, where the bed was already setup, and told them where to sit. I then got up on stage and made certain everything was setup correctly, after making certain there would be no layout faults I went behind the stage and checked on the girls.

Michelle was already naked, and soon Sarah and Vicky joined her. I waited a few seconds and soon Alicia, Annie and Amanda joined us. I looked and Susan was a little hesitant, I smiled and said: “Susan dear you are beautiful why are so shy?”

She shyly replied: “You really think I am beautiful?”

I replied with certitude: “I know no man who would not find you sexy.” She smiled and the shyness faded from her face. I said: “Are we all ready to go, we have an eager audience.”

All the girls smiled and said: “You go first.”

I undressed quickly and proceeded through the stage door. I did a quick show of having each girl pirouette as they entered. The boys cheered at all the girls and whistled. The girls all appeared to appreciate the attention, especially Susan. Arthur walked up onto the stage and approached the triplets.

He spoke softly: “My you girls are truly a sight behold.” Susan, Michelle and Amanda all blushed deeply. He turned to Annie and Alicia and said: “You two are truly identical, I cannot tell you apart.” He turned to Vicky and Sarah and said: “You two do make a nice couple, I am glad you told Sean about your love, it has made him very happy.”

I smiled and said: “Arthur my friend you may want to grab a seat, we are about to put on one hell of a show.” He walked back to the shadows.

Amanda, Susan and Michelle came up to my ear, Susan whispered: “You think Arthur will make love to us, we have always loved him, and secretly I had a crush on him for many years.” I nodded. The three girls giggled in happiness.

Since the last seen ended with me and Sarah making love, then having anal sex, and I had promised a first shot at my member to Alicia and Annie after I pulled from Sarah ass, we decided to start by recreating the scene and doing it again.

Sarah was quick to agree, she had loved it, and wanted more. Sarah, Alicia and Annie walked onto the bed, where Annie laid Sarah on the mattress, and the two girls each picked a breast and started to suckle on her nipples as they softly fondled her soft breasts, rapidly exciting my sister. I moved closer and started rubbing her legs as I moved to her exposed sex. I kissed my way up each thigh, and then blew softly on her exposed flesh, she was starting to moan; I could see her juices begin to flow.

Annie and Alicia slowly moved their hands along Sarah’s stomach, gently stimulating her, I proceeded to move my tongue along the exposed outer lips of my sister’s pussy. Enjoying her unique flavour. Sarah was now wriggling in anticipation, and appeared to be nearing her first orgasm of the day, I continued my attentions and soon Sarah was taken by a powerful orgasm, Annie and Alicia just continued to pleasure her body.

Shortly after Sarah finished her orgasm I moved myself up along her body and plugged myself into her depths gently, needless to say but Sarah urged me on. I was soon thrusting into my sister with abandon. I continued this through two more of her orgasms. She was now panting quite strongly and covered in sweat. Alicia and Annie suggested now would probably a good time to take her anally again, I agreed and moved Sarah’s legs up a little higher so I could slide into her anus.

Sarah moaned as I slipped back into her tight passage, I could see her face this time, and it was filled with blissful enjoyment. I smiled as my sister was evidently enjoying my actions. I slowly increased my rhythm as I came closer and closer to release. Sarah was also getting very close, as I felt my orgasm take me, and Sarah also crossed over into the abyss, I leaned closer to her and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. We stayed in this position for several seconds.

We broke our kiss and Sarah whispered softly into my ear: “You have made me the happiest woman alive Sean, thank you again for letting me into your heart.”

I held her close and whispered back into her ear: “Thank you for letting me, Sis.”

I removed my softening member from Sarah. Before I could even reach Annie and Alicia were bringing me back to full staff. I enjoyed the feeling. Sarah giggled seeing the two of them fighting for a chance at doing something that until yesterday would have been a turn-off to the two of them. Annie and Alicia soon had back up to full strength and said in unison: “That was fun.”

Vicky approached me and said: “Sean, it appears you have a choice to make,” I looked at her incredulously, “You see there are three women that still wish to analyze your skill with the butt, but the question remains, who will be next?”

I smiled and said: “Well, that is a good question; you I take will either go last or wait till later.”

Vicky smiled and whispered into my ear: “I think last will do, but we’ll see.”

I looked at the triplets and said: “I don’t know how to choose between you, do any of you have a suggestion?”

Amanda spoke first: “How about a little game of luck?”

I nodded my approval, Susan and Michelle also agreed.

I spoke: “Ok Amanda, what did you have in mind?”

Amanda smiled and said: “Vicky gets to think of a number from 1 to 10, then you get to pick the order we go in guessing at the number, the one who gets it goes first.”

I replied: “Kind of boring, but ok. I pick Amanda, Susan then Michelle for the sequence.”

Vicky said: “Ready, so what is your guess Amanda?”

Amanda picked 4, then Susan picked 7, then Michelle picked 2, second round was 5, 8, 1 the triplets were getting a little nervous as the possibilities shrank, Amanda picked for what would most likely be her last time, 10, a look of frustration filled her face as Vicky moved to Susan. Susan picked 3, Susan was out for certain, and she took it in stride. Michelle had a fifty chance, she thought, and then said 9.

Vicky said: “I am sorry to say it was 6, Amanda you win by a process of elimination.”

Amanda jumped with joy. Then she ran to me and gave me a passionate kiss.

Michelle and Susan were a little less happy, then it hit Michelle and she said: “Who will be after Amanda?”

Susan smiled and said: “Michelle you may go after Amanda, I will be last. I was first last time and I am willing to wait.”

Michelle hugged her sister and thanked her for her generosity.

I looked at Amanda and said: “You want me solo, or would you like a little more contact?”

Amanda thought for a second then said: “I would not mind it if Sarah helped.”

I looked at Sarah and said: “You up for it Sis?”

She smiled and said: “I would not miss it.”

With that Amanda moved over Sarah and pointed her ass at me, Sarah moved her mouth to Amanda’s inflamed sex and started pleasuring her. Amanda noticed that Sarah anus was still open and dripping my semen, she bent forward and started lapping at it. Sarah flinched as Amanda’s tongue explored her tender opening.

She lifted her Head and said: “You girls have to try licked cum from a freshly services ass, it is so cool.”

Sarah was now nearing another orgasm, I moved behind Amanda and moved my tongue to her anus, and she shivered as it made contact, I softly explored her rosebud, and she began to move her hips softly. Sarah was now cumming hard. I snaked a finger into Amanda’s pussy. She started tensing as her first orgasm wracked her body. I took this opportunity to move another finger into her willing sex.

Sarah lay below Amanda out of breath and panting. I removed my hand from Amanda’s pussy and moved my other in its place. Slowly I insert one of my slick fingers into her ass. I also moved my mouth to my sister’s lips, kissing her softly. Sarah moaned softly into my mouth. I moved another finger into Amanda’s willing anus.

Amanda started squeezing my fingers again as she came for a second time. I broke my kiss with Sarah and softly whispered into her ear: “I have to make love to her ass now, enjoy the view.” Sarah just smiled.

I stood, removing my fingers from Amanda’s body in the process. Amanda looked back and noticed it was time. She then went back to playing with Sarah. I moved my engorged member to her ass. I slowly entered her, with almost no resistance; I was soon buried to the hilt into her tight back passage. Amanda moaned softly.

I quickly permitted myself to speed up my thrusts, as Amanda quickly worked up to her next orgasm. I was surprised that I no longer felt my control waning, I was slowly climbing to an orgasm, but knew Amanda would be first. I even thought I might be able to hold out through her orgasm, but that thought disappeared the second Amanda’s ass started to grip me, I came instantly, filling her bowels with my seed.

Amanda’s body started giving out soon after, Sarah helped her slump down on her, and my penis slumped out of Amanda’s ass as she did this. Sarah seeing my exposed cock, started cleaning me off again, revelling in the experience. I was not going soft and Sarah soon released me. She noticed my cum leaking from Amanda’s anus and quickly started lapping at Amanda’s open hole. Amanda shivered at the feeling, and soon found herself once again coming, as my sister cleaned my cum from her rectum.

Michelle seeing me still standing, moved to my side and said softly: “Is it my turn now Sean?”

I hugged her close, and said: “Yes it is, did you have any special request?”

Michelle hugged me close and said: “As a matter of a fact, yes. I would like it if Vicky was to join us, I would like to spend a little more time with her.”

I smiled and said: “I am certain she would love to join us.” We slowly walked over to Vicky, who smiled when she realized we were heading for her.

Michelle looked deeply into her eyes and said: “Vicky would you like to join us?”

Vicky smiled and moved closer to Michelle and answered by giving her a passionate kiss.

Michelle’s eyes glazed a little as Vicky finally released her. Michelle softly said: “I guess that would be a yes.” Vicky and I laughed at that one.

Vicky laid on the bed with her head hanging over the side, Michelle climb above her and positioned her head so she could have free access to Vicky’s pussy, she was still not fully on the bed, her legs extended to the floor, she was bent over sexily. I moved behind her as Vicky started exploring her most intimate folds. I moved closer and helped Vicky; we kissed a few times during our exploration. Vicky had brought her hands into the picture.

I let her explore Michelle’s body, while I let my tongue play with Michelle’s rosebud. Michelle was now letting out soft whimpers and sounds of joy as we continued to pluck at her sexual strings. After a little while I whispered to Vicky that she should try and insert her fingers into Michelle’s willing anus. Vicky asked me to help her, and she soon had a couple fingers pistoning in and out of Michelle’s ass. The effect on Michelle was soon apparent as she started to orgasm violently, Vicky eyes files my amazement as Michelle’s sphincter clenched on her fingers.

Vicky softly whispered to me: “That is a very unique feeling, do we all do that as we cum?” I smiled and nodded yes. Vicky’s face light up with passion.

I commented to Vicky: “I think Michelle is just about ready for me.”

Vicky smiled and slowly removed her fingers from Michelle as I got up. When I was standing Vicky eased my penis into her mouth, quickly lubricating it. When she was done she released me and pointed me to Michelle’s most private entrance then smiled and said: “Give her something to remember.”

I smiled and began entering Michelle. Michelle could not help herself and started moaning loudly with her head still tightly stuck to Vicky. Vicky filled with lust as she started to climax. I was soon fully buried into Michelle. I started to pump myself into her as she brought Vicky to a second and them a third orgasm all the while growing, herself, closer to one. I was getting close when I felt Michelle’s body convulse one me, we came simultaneously, I filled her full on my semen for what seemed like a few minutes.

I felt my strength waning as my member softened and fell from her ass. Vicky noticing this quickly guided me into her mouth, revelling in the experience, I was soon growing hard again when Vicky released me and said: “Help Michelle sit on my face, I want to try removing your cum from her rectum as she said, oh and then I think Susan would love to finish making you hard again.” I complied and soon Alicia was lapping Michelle’s ass.

I moved to Susan who quickly dropped to her knees and gave me a very enjoyable blowjob, she did not stop till I came, she swallowed all of my cum, then stood and placed a kiss on my lips, then said: “That was fun.”

I smiled and said: “I enjoyed that very much, but now it will take a few minutes before I can make your request possible.”

Susan smiled and said: “That’s fine; I wanted to cuddle with you for a few minute before we moved on anyhow.” With we hugged closer together, revelling in each others company.

I looked down at her after a few seconds and said: “Do you want me to take you anal cherry now, or would you prefer to wait?”

She thought for a few seconds and said: “Now is good.”

I smiled and said: “Did you have a special request also?”

She smiled and coyly said: “Yes, this is a little embarrassing but could you,” she motioned for me to come closer and whispered into my ear: “Get Alicia and Annie to make love in front of us, I really want to see then together again.”

I hugged her close and nodded yes. I then released her and walk up to Annie and Alicia, I whispered softly into their ears what Susan wanted they moved to Susan and softly told her, that she should not feel embarrassed to ask, they were happy to do it.

I walked back to the three and Susan jumped onto me giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

Annie and Alicia moved closer together and started kissing right in front of Susan. Susan watched intently as I moved behind her and softly started teasing her supple breast. Susan’s body shivered as I teased her nipples softly. Alicia and Annie were now also softly playing with each others breast as they continued to kiss. Soon they each permitted a hand to start venturing lower, slowly edging towards the others inflamed sex. I was doing the same to Susan. My hand found her soft hair and started exploring her moist lips.

She started to moan as my fingers explored her folds. Alicia and Annie were now also busy exploring each others bodies. Moaning as they got more and more excited. Soon all three girls showed signs that they were getting close to climaxing. Susan softly whispered: “Sean, please make me cum.”

I continued to stimulate her body with my nimble fingers, before I realized it all three girls moaned loudly and came powerfully. I could feel Susan’s body shuddering in my arms as her strength left her and she slumped in my arms.

Annie and Alicia had fared a lot better and stood proud and satisfied. Still kissing with passion. They broke their kiss to look at me and noticed that Susan was completely drained. They smiled and moved to her side and softly said: “Enjoy the show?”

Susan with a glazed look answered: “It was the sexiest thing I have ever seen.”

I picked her up and carried her to the bed, where I laid her down and said: “You look a little bushed, how about you and I finish this later?”

She smiled and said: “That sounds good to me.” Then she fell asleep on the bed.

Annie and Alicia hugged me close and kissed me on the cheek. Alicia said: “I think we should end it now, I think James will be quite happy.”

Annie also softly said: “I agree, everybody but you Sean, is quite beat, even us.” Pointing to Alicia and herself.

I hugged them close and nodded my agreement, I them said: “Vince, lets wrap it up, we’re done.”

Vince came onto the PA and said: “Sounds good to me, I will wrap things up here then join you in five.”

The next thing we heard were Applauses as Guido, Arthur and Luigi started to clap at a wonderful show. They climbed onto the stage. Luigi was first to shake my hand and say: “Marvellous show boss.”

I smiled and said: “Vince will finish editing it but you will all get one tomorrow if you come to James party, hell, if you want you can watch his trial with Vince.”

Luigi had puzzled look as Arthur said: “What’s this about a trial?”

He moved closer to me and shook my hand as I replied: “We’re playing a little trick on him for his birthday, and also to pay him back for one he played on Alicia.”

Guido moved close enough to shake my hand and say: “I would be honoured to witness this, hell if you want my help boss, I am there for you.”

I replied: “Thank you, but we already have a full cast, mind you if you want to help with the setting up of the food and party favours we could use a little help.”

All three were about to speak as Vince arrived and said: “Count us all in for that Sean.” They turned to see Vince stepping onto the stage, then turned to me smiling.

I looked at them and said: “Good to hear, we will get everything ready tonight, we hold the trial tomorrow at noon, it should take about an hour, then there will be a half hour to punish him. Then the party at about three.”

Vince replied: “I take it getting a few girls to serve the food would be a good thing?”

I was about to answer when Arthur said: “I will train them this afternoon if you want.”

I was again going to speak when Luigi said: “I will get my boys to get the food ready, I am certain we can get everything ready tonight.”

I was starting to feel a little left out, when Guido said: “Boss, I will get a few of the boys here with trucks and we can get everything together for you.”

I smiled and said: “That’s perfect, now get going,” they were leaving when I said: “Oh yeah, by the way, I have already had a swhichboard setup for you four to work from, it’s in the command truck outside.”

They looked at me with surprise. I replied: “Do you for a second think that I had any doubt that you would help, hell I made certain not to get everything done so you could also have fun.” They smiled and raced off to the truck, leaving me with the girls.


I looked at the seven naked, sweaty girls and said: “You know those are the only four straight men that I have ever met that would runoff to get a party ready when seven beautiful naked and sex crazed women were lying at their feet.”

They all started to laugh. I looked at them and said: “Wait here for a minute or so while I get a robe for each of us.” I quickly ran to the dressing room and grabbed eight robes, they raced back. Annie and Alicia were now sitting on the bed with the other five girls. I gave each a robe and put one on myself.

All the girls looked very tired, I looked at them and said: “If any of you are in the mood, I had a party Jacuzzi meant for 20 people added to the roman set.”

All the girls smiled and in turn said: “God yes, lets go.” They all got up and followed me to the set, where the Jacuzzi was already full and running. I helped each of them disrobe and climb in, and then I climbed in also. We all laid there for about and hour talking and relaxing. All the girls were quite happy to be finally relaxed.

It was getting a little late and I realized that the boys would probably be getting close to having things to do on this set; I got up and picked up my robe, where I had my glasses and headset. I turned it on and linked to the command truck and to see what was happening, I got a feed, nobody was there, I linked to the mansion as I walked back to the Jacuzzi. I had only one lens on. The girls suggested I get back into the water; my head set was water proof, just like the girls so I got back in.