SA E04: Adventures in Production

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I was getting comfortable in my seat the link to the mainframe was established. I asked it to locate Guido, and Vince. They both had ID keys which told the system which vehicle they were in. It also permitted them access to almost any vehicle in my fleet. The system found Guido first; he was in a party Hum-Vee meant to hold ten, he was not alone, he had half dozen girls with him. I ran his cell phone.

He answered: “Hello Boss, what can I do for you?”

I replied: “Just checking in, what’s up?”

“Vince has gotten a dozen of his friends, all female might I say, to help us, and we both left to go and pick them up, I am on my way back. Arthur is a few friends of his to fit the girls for their costumes. Luigi headed to his restaurant to start preparations for tomorrows feast. He should be expecting a call from you anytime now. I will back in about half an hour.” With that he hung up.

I had the system call Luigi’s as it found Vince, he was picking his sixth girl right now. Luigi picked up and said: “Hello Boss, was expecting your call, just have one or two questions for you.”

I replied: “Go ahead.”

He said: “How many will there be at the party, and what kind of food should I make?”

I replied: “Should be about twenty, give or take. As for the food, it is to be a roman orgy styled party, so make whatever you think would be fitting. And remember that you will also have to cater to the crew and cast after we are done.”

Luigi said: “Thanks for reminding me, we will be ready.”

“Oh, yeah Luigi, the post production meal will be held at the storage building by the lot where we had the first one. I will make a short appearance then we will leave for James party.”

Luigi replied: “Sounds perfect to me, talk to you later, I have to get everything ready.”

I returned my attention to Vince; he was in another party Hum-Vee. Now with six girls keeping him company. I called his cell phone, he answered: “Hi Sean, what can I do for you mate?”

I replied: “Guido has told me he’d be here in 25, what’s your ETA?”

Vince replied: “About the same.”

I closed with: “Ok, I will get in-touch with Arthur, he will meet you at the command van with his custom designers, and you can get the girls fitted.” I hung up.

I called Arthur’s cell phone, he answered: “Hi Boss, what can I do for you?”

I replied: “Where are you?”

He replied: “Outside, by the command van, why?”

“You alone?”

“No, I have a few friends with me.”

“Ok wait a Second I will link to the Cameras on the outside of the Van.” I quickly had the system give me a feed. To my surprise Arthur was joined by five lovely ladies. “Arthur, who are those lovely girls?”

He smiled and said: “They’re a few friends, they have agreed to join us tomorrow, as well they have agreed to fit us all for roman togas.”

I replied: “Cool, when do they want to fit us for them?”

Arthur smiled and said: “Anytime boss, we can come and see you now if you want.”

I replied: “We’re all naked in the Jacuzzi I had installed on the roman stage, we will dry and get dressed, then they can come and fit us. Oh yeah, Guido and Vince will be here in about twenty with another twelve ladies who will need roman attire.”

Arthur replied: “Sounds good, but don’t bother getting dressed, just dry up, they need us to be almost naked to fit us correctly.”

I replied: “Ok then, come and join us, we will be dry and in robes in five, we are on the seat behind the one we filmed in this morning.”

Arthur replied: “Be there soon.” He gathered the girls and head towards us.

I turned off the glasses and headset and said: “We have to dry, there are five lovely ladies coming to fit us for togas, and roman party attire.”

All the girls smiled and began climbing out of the Jacuzzi and started to dry themselves with the towels we had brought. I joined them and said: “Oh yeah, we will need to almost naked to be fitted correctly, so just put on the robes.”

All the girls smiled at that and put on their robes. I joined them just in time to see Arthur arriving with the five lovely girls. He saw me and said: “Hi Boss,” He moved closer to me, the girls followed him and stopped in front of me. “I would like to introduce you to my Nieces: Anne-Marie, Alexandra, Micheline, Josée and Angeline.” He said each of their names in perfect French. “They’re visiting me from France, they are all seamstresses, and agreed to help you want I told about the party.”

I smiled and said: “Bonjour mes dames.”

They smiled at my perfect French. I placed a kiss on each of their right hands.

They giggled at the sight. I looked at Arthur and said: “Do they know how to speak English or are they only francophone?”

Arthur replied: “They are trying to learn English, but are only fully fluent in French. But they will fit you all for garments; I will help them to understand your wishes.”

I looked at Arthur and said: “Mais Arthur tu sait belle et bien que je parle Français aussi, je vais agir comme interprète moi même.” The girls looked at me in mock surprise.

One turned to Arthur and said: “Arthur pourquoi nous as-tu pas informé qu’il avait un francophone qui nous rencontrait?”

Arthur replied: “J’avait oublié que Mon patron parlait aussi en Français, je m’excuse.”

At this point Alicia looked at and said: “What is happening Sean?”

I looked at her and replied: “Oh sorry, I was just saying hello to the ladies in French, Arthur did not tell them I was fluent, and they are a little surprised.”

Alicia smiled and said: “I did not know either.”

I smiled and said: “Oh yeah, sorry, I will try to keep my conversations with them short, but I would like to tell them what is happening, then we can all get fitted for our new outfits,” I looked over at Arthur and said: “Oh yeah, Guido and Vince will be expecting you to meet them upfront in five minutes or so, when they are both here bring them and the girls in so they can also be fitted for their outfits, I will tell your nieces about the plan, is that alright?”

Arthur smiled and said: “Sounds ok to me, be nice to my nieces, their mother would kill me if they anything happened to them, or if they did not go back on time.”

I smiled and said: “You know I would never do anything bad.”

He replied: “I am more worried about your good actions than your bad ones.”

I smiled; he put his hand on forehead in desperation as he headed off.

The five girls looked at me expectantly, I said: “Il va rencontré un de mes amis, puis il va revenir avec les deux et un group de jeune filles qui vont aussi nécessité des nouveaux vêtement, je m’appelle Jean, mais il m’appelle Sean, je vous donne le choix. Je suis content de vous rencontrer.”

Each addressed me individually and told me their name, I then spent a few minutes explaining exactly what was going to happen, they agreed to it and fit each of the girls for a roman dress, as they finished Vince, Arthur and Guido returned with the girls, they were quickly fitted also, none had any issues with me being around while they were topless, a required step for the fitting, Vince, Arthur and Guido did excuse themselves.

They said they had to go and contact Luigi to see if he needed any help, I told them to stay close at hand so they could also be fitted for their togas. They said they’d be back in ten. All the girls were quickly fitted, and Arthur Nieces told me they had to go and make the uniforms, I reminded them of the tight schedule, they said it would only take twenty minutes and the first five would be ready, we had them make ours at the end, so they quickly began working on the twelve for our guests.

Arthur and the boys returned, they told me Luigi would need help in about thirty minutes, I agreed to let Vince and Guido leave, their Togas could be made at anytime, but the immediate concern was to teach the twelve girls how to act at the party, I also told them that since we were expecting them to act as slave girls, that they would be well paid, they said it was not necessary but accepted anyway.

Arthur began teaching the basics of what was standard for the period, by the time he was done the theory it was time for the first five to try on their new outfits. They left and changed, they were back in five. They each had to pick a role, there were to be four wine servers, four were to restock the food, and four were to be personal feeders, feeding their masters food, each picked a job, and the individual lessons were given, soon everybody was ready and dressed, Including the triplets and we could start practicing.

I had to go and be fit for my toga, I was still in my robe, so I found myself naked in-front of one of Arthur’s nieces, she quickly took measurements, and started making adjustment for my toga, it was a lot easier to make a toga for a man than it was for a women. She was done in about ten minutes and told me to put it on. I tried it on, it was a perfect fit.

I thanked her for her help; she commented that I looked good in it. I smiled and asked her when I would get to see her and her sisters in their togas. She said that they were not her true sisters, they were only half-sisters each adopted by their mother from her other brother, who had not wanted them, they all were all his daughters, but each had a different mother, he had impregnated five different women in the same night at a massive orgy.

Arthur was the only reason their father actually had accepted to take them in, he had told him brother that if he didn’t he would regret for the rest of his life, which he promised he would spend in prison.

I asked her if she could tell me more about it later. I wanted to hear more about this side of Arthur; he was always quiet and reserved around me. She agreed then left to join her sisters. I was now quite curious about what had happened.

I decided to join the rest of the girls on the stage. I walked towards the set, meeting Annie and Alicia, who were now also wearing roman togas, specially fit for women, they looked absolutely sumptuous. I hugged them and we walked together. Soon Vicky and Sarah joined us, looking equally beautiful. We all headed to the stage where we were greeted by the sight of Arthur finishing his training.

The twelve lovely ladies were now all practicing what they had been taught, Arthur now praising their abilities. We joined him, when he saw me he looked me straight in the eyes and said: “They’re ready Boss.”

I smiled and said: “Perfect,” I looked at the girls on stage, “Ok girls, I am proud to say you are now ready for the party tomorrow, you can bring the tunics home or leave them here tonight, but after the show is complete, if you wish to keep the clothes we made for you, you may free of charge.” They all smiled at that, they all obviously liked their new outfits. “Oh yes, please make an effort to return next week on Tuesday, in three days, we shall be holding a business conference, and if you are present we may have an employment opportunity for you.” They agreed to come.

Vince showed up with Guido and Luigi, as soon as the girls spotted Vince they all ran to him, each gave him a hug and a quick kiss on the lips. I told Vince he could have a break to spend with his friends. Vince thanked me and headed off with the twelve women in tow. Arthur and his nieces returned, I also told them in French they could spend the afternoon together. I then excused myself and headed off to help Luigi and Guido unload the gear Luigi had brought to setup. The girls helped us set it up.

We were done in about an hour and decided to head back home to relax and get ready for the long day in store for us tomorrow, we talked on the way back, we took the limo and had Guido drive us.

We arrived at the mansion and noticed it was almost nine, Guido had to leave, he had to meet with Luigi so they could finish the preparations for hauling all the food to the set tomorrow, I wished him a good night and he left. Arthur had called me while we were on route back to the mansion; he asked if he could spend the rest of the evening with his nieces, I told him to have fun.

Annie, Alicia and Vicky all decided to go and train with their new toys. Sarah and I both wanted to get more info about the triplet’s adventure. They set about telling us more about it as we all prepared a late supper. It took us nearly an hour, supper was just about ready when Vicky and the twins came looking for us.

We ate together discussing the events of the last few days, and planning for tomorrow. I told them that James would be here tomorrow at noon; James was always a few minutes early, so we made plans to have everyone, except me and Alicia, disappear by eleven. We plotted for two hours before realising it was getting late, Annie and Alicia decided to go to bed together. Sarah and Vicky followed their lead soon after. Michelle and Amanda also quickly excused themselves. Leaving Susan and me alone.

Susan moved to my side and hugged me, she softly said: “It’s been a while since we were alone Sean, please hold me for a while.”

I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close to me, her face resting on my chest. We talked for a while, catching up on old times. I was closer to her then any of her sisters, and she always had a special place in my heart. We were happy being together again.

Susan eventually started falling asleep in my arms. I gently stroked her hairs, as she fell asleep. I then picked her up softly and carried her upstairs, where I found all six girls sleeping in my bed, in paired couples. There was very little room left and decided just to put Susan in the guest bed as she was so she would not feel cold, I planned on joining her but was not yet tired, so I decided to spend a little time writing.

I continued where I had left off a few days earlier. I was quickly absorbed in my work and lost track off time, just writing. I was enjoying myself, listening to BNL while I wrote. I had every CD they produced in my music library, I just played them all. I was made aware it might be getting late when the last song had been done for nearly five minutes and it struck me there was no more music.

I looked at the clock, it was almost four am. I had been writing for well over three hours. I decided to call it a night, I was almost done anyhow. I headed to the guest bedroom, when Susan walked sleepily towards me yawning. She noticed me and ran to me and hugged me, saying softly: “I was a little worried when I woke all alone in my bed, but then I remembered where I was, and decided to go and find you.”

I stroked her face softly as I said: “I am sorry to have frightened you, I just felt like writing a little.”

She smiled and kissed me softly on the lips. Then said: “Does that mean you’re ready to go to bed now?”

I nodded and we started to walk back to the guest bedroom together. We undressed, and climbed into bed, we held each other close. Susan softly whispered into my ear: “Thank you Sean, I am so happy to be back close to you.” She shortly nodded off again. I thought long about everything that had happened in the last 48 hours. I laughed at my luck and fell asleep happy to be Alive.

I had only gotten a few hours of sleep, but woke feeling rested and happy; Susan’s armed still wrapped around me. I hugged her close and placed a tender kiss on her head. I felt her stir; she awoke with a dreamy look in her eyes, smiled at me and then placed a soft kiss upon my lips. Half awake she said: “Is it morning already?”

I replied: “Yes, but if you want to sleep there is still plenty of time before we have to get up.” She smiled and hugged me close, rubbing her face into my chest.

She softly said: “I would not mind being with you for a few minutes more as I wake up, then we can shower together.”

I held her close: “That’s sounds good to me.” We laid in each others armed for at least another fifteen minutes while Susan slowly woke up.

When she was ready to get up, she moved up so our faces were side by side, gave me a passionate kiss then said: “Ok, I’m up, let’s go shower.”

I got up, and walked naked to the master bedroom, we were the only ones up. We silently entered the bathroom. I turned on the shower, waited for it to get to temperature, and then we climbed in. The cool water woke Susan quickly. I washed her body while she washed mine. We had been in there for five minutes when Amanda and Michelle walked into the bathroom and decided to join us. I washed Amanda while Susan washed Michelle.

We were about to get out when Annie, Alicia, Vicky and Sarah come in, they jumped into the shower with us. I was really glad I had designed such a large shower, but it was getting a little cramped. So Susan and I decided to dry ourselves. Amanda washed Alicia while Michelle washed Annie. Sarah and Vicky also washed each other.

I dried Susan, and just as I finished Michelle walked out. Susan went to get dressed as I dried Michelle. When I was done Amanda climbed out and I dried her, while Michelle also got dressed. And it continued like that as Annie, then Alicia then Vicky and finally my sister Sarah each exited in turn. I spent enough time drying them, that I had dripped dried by the time I actually started to dry my hair, it was only mildly damp itself.

Sarah lingered a little while, as I dried myself. We then went to get dressed together. We were soon all dressed, and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. I got word from Vince that he had just finished the editing the footage and it was ready to be printed. I thanked him and transferred the info to the mansion computer, where I had made 20 copies. By the time we were done eating breakfast and cleaning up. It was already 10:30, and the girls decided to leave to go and get the cast ready for James, Alicia and I. I headed to the mainframe room and grabbed the DVDs, I gave them to Guido who took them and the girls, and headed off to the soundstage.

Alicia and I settled down in the foyer and started to talk about how my writing of chapter 3 was going, I told her about my late night and told her where I was in the story. I also promised to give her a copy tomorrow for her to read and make suggestions.


She was happy to hear it, and suggested we add Annie, Vicky and Sarah to the production team, I agreed we should offer later. Now you see why I held off on telling you.

Just as we finished discussing how we should tell them, the bell to the front door rang. James was here, he was to the only who rang the darn thing. Alicia and I headed to the front door, we opened it and saw James, he looked so uncomfortable, he was wearing a pair of black denim jeans, lightly stone washed, a white t-shirt, no logos, but a pocket on the front, a pair of Nike high top basket ball shoes, white tube socks and even had gel in his hair. I could not help myself and started to laugh, Alicia also broke out laughing.

James face filled with anger as we laughed, and he said: “Stop, god damn laughing, you told me to dress like this!”

Alicia and I finally stopped laughing long enough for me to say: “James, it’s not the clothes we’re laughing at, it’s how badly you hate such a comfortable outfit like that.”

He looked at Alicia and I and realized that we were both also dressed in Jeans and white t-shirts, we looked happy. He said: “You like them, I don’t.” He looked away from us and said: “If it was not for the fact that I am over a barrel, I would already be gone.”

Alicia and I continued to laugh, unable to stop, James just waited looking miserable, until we were finally able to stop laughing, several minutes later. Alicia said we were sorry, and composed ourselves as quickly as possible.

Alicia was finally able to compose herself, she looked at James and said: “You look so sorry right now, I am almost sorry about what you’re about to go through,” she still had a smile on her face, “Sean, you will accompany James won’t you?”