SA E04: Adventures in Production

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie and Alicia were now licking their lips and slowly unbuttoned their cut-offs, then lowered their zippers. Exposing their twin black spandex shorts. The Spandex hugged their every curve, they looked great, they both turned around and wiggled their bottoms as they slide their shorts off, then they spread their legs lightly and turned, good what a sight, their bandanas were next to be removed, followed quickly by the white tank tops, leaving the girls in black skin tight spandex tops and bottoms, both elegantly showcasing their lovely assets. Sean again gave them a quick glance, still unfazed he returned to his previous state.

The song ended and the girls now had disappointed looks on their faces, they looked at each other and giggled and said out loud: “Maestro one last song to finish this, and let’s see how much he can take.”

With that a rapid and rough exercise beat came on, obviously, their were going to finish with a bang. They started to move like you see girls on exercise video’s moving, covering themselves in sweat, again taunting Sean, They removed their tops in a quick motion, leaving only a pair of sky blue mini bras on, their breast now visibly jumping in the weak fabric, God they looked sexy.

Next in a quick motion with their sweet cheeks facing forward they dropped their spandex shorts to the floor, stood up and kicked them away in synch, they crossed in front of Sean and flew off stage, leaving the girls in matching light blue bras and light blue string panties. Both covered in sweat and other moisture, the little clothing they had left on was sticking to their every fold, they each rubbed their panty covered pussies on Sean’s thighs. He again gave them a quick look, still unfazed and calm he returned to his previous state.

They both had wanton looks on their faces, they slowly peeled off their tops and bottoms, moved to the front kissed each other deeply, fondling each others breast, they turned to Sean, gave him a look saying with their faces, ‘who needs you’ Sean lifted a single eyebrow as the girls walked by him wiggling their asses each with a hand on the others ass, Sean followed them with his eyes as they left the stage and the music faded.

Sean still standing at the front, looking forward, unfazed, Spock like, he once again looks like he is about to address the camera when, a trumpet blew, signalling the start of a new piece of music, Sean stopped as the triplets enter at the back, the music had swhiched from Rock N Roll to a military march, the three girls marched in unison, all wearing military outfits.

Here is a brief description of their outfits. A green beret on their heads, each with the bars of a captain, a pair of well polished black army boots, drab pants, loose fitting, a black belt, double latching, a green shirt, tight fitting, a loose fitting green vest, with tight cuffs, elbow patches and 6 buttons down the front, no collar, and a black nametag on the right side. The pants were tucked and tied inside the boots. Typical military gear for a specialist.

All three girls march till they were in a line behind Sean, they stopped, the music died simultaneously; the girls then saluted and said: “TriGun Company reporting General David.”

Sean turns, finishes the salute and said: “At ease, company dismissed.” All three girls jump in joy and say, thanks General. Sean turns around and faces the camera and resumes his pose. Meanwhile the girls are plotting behind him. Michelle was first to move she walked by Sean; she passed him on the left. Amanda followed; she passed on the right. Susan moved behind Sean, stoked his face softly, then seductively walked around him and moved till she was standing right in front of him.

Sean again gave them a look, he was still not reacting. The girls removed their hats letting their long blonde hair flow over their shoulders. A heavy metal song started, the three girls started dancing. As the music progressed, they undid the buttons on the front of their jackets, and then removed them. Sean looked at them briefly and returned to his now normal state. As the song proceeded, bright flashes of light and small pit traps went off, making a really cool light show. Some more basic pyrotechnics went off, some smoke lingered. Then a part of the stage directly behind Sean started to rise.

A 6 foot wide 3 foot long piece of stage rose on two polished brass rods. They rose to a height of 9 feet; the floor was now again whole. Sean turned his head, noticing the new feature he had again a Spock like expression. He looked forward again. Amanda removed his jacket, exposing his white dress shirt, Sean was still unfazed. Using the two poles now on stage, Michelle and Susan started a pole dance. They sexily hugged their respective pole.

Slowly they circled them, their hands never letting go of the pole, they rolled their hips, stinking their tongues out just a little, just short of actually touching the poles, they faked licking them, they continued to do this for the whole length of the song, it was a 9 minute song. Meanwhile Amanda occupied herself by dancing for Sean, teasing him and using him like a pole, similar to her sisters’ use of the poles at the back. When the song finished, Sean again looked around with little or no real expression.

A slower softer Electronica song started to play, again a real long one, about 8 minutes, started, Michelle and Amanda traded places; Sean observed this attentively, still without reaction. Michelle unbuttoned Sean’s dress shirt and removed it, exposing the white silk shirt under it. Amanda and Susan again started to dance around the poles, this time they were hardly touching them, Michelle was doing the same around Sean; his eyes only followed her when she was in front of him.

All three girls undid their belts in synch, then slow slide them off, then shook their hips seductively, undoing the zippers of their pants during their gyrations. Then they undid the button, exposing green military exercise shorts. Slowly peeling off the pants, untucking them from their boots, not removing them, they removed their pants. All three girls were now in sleeveless tight fitting shirt, and tight fitting shorts, both green of course, with black name tags on the right of their chests, and of course a pair of shinny black combat boots.

They again start to dance seductively, running one hand on the pole beside them; or Sean in Michelle’s case. They shook their now considerably more exposed butts; Sean still not fazed just watches the show. All three girls were now jutting their breast forward as they circle, Amanda and Susan, wrap their breast around there respective poles. Michelle held up hers, towards Sean, but did not make contact. This went on till the end of the song. As a new song started, this one softer, but with a much faster beat, all three girls walk to Sean, Michelle was replaced by Susan at the front.

Susan undid Sean final shirt and removed it. Sean looked at her and once again had a Spock like reaction; you know the single eyebrow rise. His bare muscular chest in now visible. The girls hug it and circle him, never letting their hands leave his chest. After a few circles, Susan stops in front, Amanda on the left and Michelle on the right. Amanda and Michelle each grabbed a belt from around Sean’s neck and looped them around Sean’s wrists. Susan hugged Sean and all three girls walked Sean backwards. Sean now stood between the two poles. Susan standing in front of him.

Sean now has a mildly puzzled look on his face. Amanda grabbed the belt around his left arm and pulled Sean’s arm out from his side, she proceed to wrap the belt tightly around the pole. Michelle did the same, thus Sean stands arms stretched to the side and slightly raised, legs together, he now stood tied to the two poles. Susan proceeded to remove his tie, now lying around his neck and puts it back around Sean’s neck, tying it and adjusting it around his neck. Sean gives another queering look and stands there still unfazed.

The song ends, all three girls gave Sean a quick look over; then they proceeded to remove his shoes and socks and made certain he still stood with his feet, spread about two feet apart. Sean is less than impressed. Standing there in a pair of dress pants, no shirt and tied between two brass poles. The girls huddle and whisper, after a few seconds they break their strategy session and looked at Sean with a wicked glint in their eyes. Sean gives another Spock expression.

All three girls formed a line, facing away from Sean. A new song came on, a special song, the girls each had a choreographed part, each turned as the respective singer started signing, in perfect synch they followed the music, as it progressed, they started removing the rest of their clothes. First Amanda removed her shorts revealing a pair of pink panties, then Michelle, revealing a pair of light blue panties. Susan followed with her shorts revealing a pair of red string panties, ever more revealing than her sisters’.

The music became more carnal, with less and less signing, The girls each in turn removed their now soaked tops, Amanda went first, exposing the skimpiest pink bra I had ever seen, it barely covered her breast, her areolas was partially visible at the bottom, Michelle then removed her top, she had the same top, light blue in colour of course. Her areolas equally visible. Susan was last, and what a treat, she removed her soaked top slowly, exposing a nearly non existent string top, it barely covered her nipple, her areolas were visible on all sides. Sean once again looked at each girl in turn, still unfazed.

All three of the girls were still quite happy, and all had wicked grins. The last song had just finished, all three of the girls were in a line again, wearing almost nothing. Sean looked at them but was barely paying attention. All three girls licked their lips, looked at Sean, then looked at each other, nodded, and removed their tops, letting them drop to the floor. Then they seductively held up their breast, pointing at Sean, Sean did not respond.

All three girls, with their beautiful breast now showing, slowly moved toward Sean, each rubbed there ass up against Sean, lowering their panties, as they stuck out their asses at Sean. All three girls then did a back flip, saluted and then ran to Sean and gave him a quick kiss then ran off stage. Sean followed them with his eyes. After they were gone he returned to his previous state, and position.

Soon a new song started, a modern Pop song, a beat made for dancing, Sean, looked around, and for the first time all evening, had a mild expressing of fear in his face. Sarah and Vicky walked in from the sides of the stage, Sarah on the right and Vicky on the left. The song was interrupted as this happened and a horror movie suspense song kicked in. Sean was now starting to sweat, and began struggling against his bonds. To no avail he was trying to free himself. Soon he stopped and just stood with a fearful look.

Sarah was still wearing her purple two piece; Vicky was in a red one piece bathing suit. Both girls moved till there were only inches from Sean, then gently moved their hands to his face. Slowly and softly they stroked it, like a person trying to call a nervous animal, at the same time the music faded out and a soft piece of classical music started. Sean Stop struggling and relaxed, he now had a very submissive look on his face, a stark contrast from the defiant air he had until now.

Sarah, seeing him relax, stopped stroking his face and moved her hand to his belt, she slowly undid it; Sean was still placid. Vicky then moved her hand to his chest, still gently stroking it. Sean was now completely calm and submissive. Sarah unbuttoned Sean’s pants, lowered the zipper, then lowered them slowly to his ankles. Sean’s silk shorts were now visible. Vicky moved in front of him, grabbed the shorts by the waist band, and lowered them to join his pants at his ankles. Sean was now only wearing a pair of black bikini briefs and a tie. He was also placid and submissive. Not his usual self, huh?

Sarah then proceeded to gently lift one foot at a time and removed his pants and short, the discarded items were thrown off stage by Vicky after Sarah removed them. The music once again faded, a new piece of modern music, with a rapid beat faded in, it was still relatively soft. Sean, without tensing up, stood up slowly, like he was getting a new found source of energy. Vicky and Sarah started dancing more seductively. Sean was now starting to show greater strength, the belts around his arms were now taut.

Sarah and Vicky started to dance in a worshipping matter in front of Sean, they were now on their knees swaying back and forth. They looked like they were in a trance. Sean was getting more and more forceful in his movements. Sarah and Vicky were now urging him on. Sean lifted his arms as far above his head as he could, the belts straining against his wrists. With a mighty roar Sean, moved his hands together and snapped the belts. After ripping apart the bounds, he proceeded to howler in anger.

Sarah and Vicky were now bent over in praise. Sean was now covered in sweat. He stood slightly hunched over, similar to a gorilla, with the tattered remains of the two belts around his wrists, and a loose fitting tie around his neck, and a pair of black briefs. He had a primal look on his face; his face was mildly distorted with a mix of pain and anger. I must say he was putting on one hell of a show. The girls slowly got up, now on their knees, Sean moved closer, the girls had a look of fear running over their face, Sean stopped seeing this, he raised his mighty hands slowly, and rubbed the girls faces in an effort to calm them. The look of fear disappeared off their faces, and a look of lust started washing over them.

Sean seeing this lowered his hands, motioning the girls to hand him their hands and rise. Both girls handed him their respective hands, then slowly got up. Sean’s expression had softened. He now looked peaceful and tender. He moved from being an aggressive monster, to a protective, gentle giant. The girls were now under his power. He stood each of the girls facing forward, in front of one of the poles. He moved to the centre of the stage and faced forward, bringing in to view a prominent bulge in his briefs.

The girls turned their heads slowly, noticing the bulge, both girls started moving towards Sean, slowly they moved their hands to his shoulders, then ran their hands over his body, slowly, getting closer and closer to his now hard member. Sean was standing proud and tall, with his hands on the girls’ shoulders. The girls reached his briefs; slowly they rubbed his hard member through the thin material. This caused Sean to tilt his head back. After a few seconds of this, the girls, one hand each, lowered his briefs, exposing Sean’s, long, and now fully erect, cock. Sarah was in awe, Vicky had similar face, but she was not as surprised. Sarah reached for it first, slowly stroking it. Vicky followed her lead.

Sean was now making animal sounds; his face was tilted back with a look of ecstasy washing over it. His arms were now on their heads, Sarah and Vicky were now quite busy stroking Sean’s cock, he was enjoying the feeling. Sarah was about to mouth his member when Sean, motioned to the girls to rise. Both slowly got up, he motioned them to stand facing forward. He moved behind Vicky first, slowly he placed his hands on her shoulder. He slipped a finger under each of the shoulder straps of her bathing suit.

Slowly, he slid the straps down her sides. As he continued to lower the straps Vicky, beautiful breast came into view. Sean lowered the bathing to just above waist level before stopping. He slowly, moved his hands back up her body, and started fondling her breast, almost instantly, her nipple went rigid. Vicky was getting more and more turned on, a lustful look now covered her face. Sarah was now watching anxiously, Vicky moved her hand to her own breast, following Sean’s. Sean slowly moved his right hand down Vicky’s body, her right hand still on his. His hand slowly creeped into the bottom of her bathing suit, a moan came from her as Sean started exploring her most intimate folds.

Slowly Sean removed his hands leaving Vicky to explore herself. He then moved to the back of Sarah, he whispered something in her ear. A look of lust and happiness then washed over her face. He moved his hands behind her back and undid the clasp to her top, slowly he removed it, and for the first time, Sean placed his hands over his sister’s beautiful firm breast, she gasped, and then moaned, she melted in his hands. Sean was a little less awe struck, but you could tell, he enjoyed it too.

Sarah was barely able to stand with her brother gently fondling her soft breasts, Sean had a look of mild lust and extreme joy in his face, slowly he moved one of his hands down his sister’s stomach, Sarah sighed. He gently slipped his hand between her legs, over her tight fitting purple bikini bottom. He rubbed her mound with an open hand. Sarah was now moaning loudly, this caught the attention of Vicky who stopped rubbing herself, and slowly moved closed to Sarah. Sean noticing this moved his hand from Sarah’s mound back up her belly, just far enough to be able to slip it under her waist band. Vicky lowered her bathing suit and removed it, exposing her fiery red pubic hairs.

Vicky moved one of Sarah hands to her hot mound; slowly Sarah started working one of her fingers into Vicky flaming pussy. Sean moved one of Vicky’s hands to Sarah’s right breast, Sarah moaned at the soft touch of Vicky’s hand. Sean then proceeded to lower Sarah’s last piece of clothing. Vicky moved her hand to Sarah’s blond mound. Vicky started working her finger into Sarah’s quivering body, both girls were now covered in sweat, fondling each others breast and fingering the others boiling pussy.

Sean slowly got up, and stood beside the two girls. Sean then proceeded to deeply kiss each girl. Vicky first, she was flushed after the passionate embrace. Then he placed a deep passionate kiss on his sister Sarah’s sweet lips. She had a glazed look on her face after he finished. The two girls proceeded to lock in a passionate embrace after. Both coming in synch, from there mutual stimulation. Sean just moved back, and stood there with a warm after glow, and a raging hard-on.

Sarah and Vicky were now quite tired, slumped against each other, Sean was standing a few feet from then, smiling, with raging hard-on pointed in their general direction. The girls slowly pulled from one another, they started to move towards Sean. He motioned them to stop, let out a loud whistle. From the back the other five, naked, and sweaty girls appeared, all seven girls lined up, they glorious bodies fully exposed, Sean took in the sight, and inhaled deeply, then let out a loud and maniacal laugh.

The girls all stood with their hands pressed against their hips, with a look on their face that said: ‘What are you laughing about’. Sean faced forward and all the girls lined up looking at him, he turned and faced them again, looked at each in their naked splendour. Once again laughed out loud. The girls looked at him again, returning to their questioning position. Sean pointed to Annie and Alicia and motioned them to the front.

The two slowly moved to him, he had them stop a foot in front of him, he moved close to the girls and whispered something in each of their ears, a look of lust washed over each of the girls, then he motioned them to continue. Alicia and Annie moved towards Sarah, and grabbed her by her arms and brought her to Sean, she stop a foot from him, looking puzzled. Sean moved his head forward and whispered something in her ear, a look of happiness slowly washed over her face. Alicia and Annie slowly moved their hands to Sarah’s soft breast, she shivered at their touch. The girls began to explore her body.