SA E04: Adventures in Production

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was moaning softly as Annie and Alicia worked their magic, soon Annie had made her way to Sarah’s most intimate area. Alicia was busy kissing Sarah while she fondled her soft breast. Annie slowly started licking Sarah, Sarah was now moaning constantly, and was having trouble standing, it was easy to see she was about to cum. Alicia held her close and kept kissing her, she was now standing behind her fondling her breast while they continued to kiss, Sarah was in a state of pure lust, Annie and Alicia were also quite stimulated, they were definitely enjoying this.

Sarah came while she was still standing, Alicia held her limp body up as Sarah convulsed with a powerful orgasm, Annie just kept licking Sarah’s pussy, Sarah was now moaning loudly as she came, Alicia still had her mouth clamped solidly to Sarah’s. Sean was just watching, with his hard manhood, standing proud, he had an evil glint in his eyes, Sarah had her eyes closed so she could not see it, but Annie and Alicia were aware of it, their lust filled eyes, were now lock on his, Sarah was now completely drained, she was still mildly convulsing, but had her eyes shut; Sean motioned to Vicky. She came forth and took hold of Sarah, laid her down on the floor and moved behind her, holding her in a sitting position. She gently caressed Sarah’s body, trying to bring her back to her senses.

Meanwhile Annie and Alicia stood and moved back towards Sean, they stopped a couple feet in front of him and waited for their next instructions, Sean moved to each slowly, first Annie, then Alicia; he whispered something to each. A look of surprise followed by a look of lust filled their eyes, Both faced the triplets and looked them from head to toe, and whispered to each other, Sean in the interim had moved to Vicky’s side, and had whispered something in her ear, quickly a look of lust covered her face, She got up, and Sean took her place behind Sarah. She went to Annie and Alicia, the plotted some more and whispered, then came to an agreement, and looked at the now, wary triplets.

Sean moved behind Sarah and sat down, his cock laid against his sister soft ass checks, Sarah’s eyes opened instantaneously at the feel of her brother hard manhood against her, she looked back at her brother and placed a soft kiss of his lips, Sean moved closer to her and hugged her, their kiss was short, but it was obviously powerful, as Sarah’s eyes glazed over. Sean had his powerful arms wrapped around his sister chest, Sarah’s arms were under his, pressing firmly against her inflamed breast, Sean just hugged her closely, his legs were on either side of her body. Sean was quite relaxed.

After a few seconds of just hugging his sister Sean brought her attention to the other girls, Annie moved to Susan’s side, and lead her to a place six few front were Sean and Alicia waited, Alicia then grabbed Michelle by her hand, and lead her the a position to the left of Annie and Susan. Vicky was last and led Amanda between the two other pairs, directly in front on Sean and Sarah. The triplets were standing facing Sean and Sarah while the three other girls moved behind, just standing there breathing deeply, their mouths close enough so the triplets could feel their hot breaths on their necks. Sean and Sarah just watched as the triplets shivered lightly with each breath. Slowly the three closed their eyes.

Sean had relaxed his arms and they lay softly on Sarah’s legs over her own arms. Their hands were laying softly in each other, Sarah’s palms facing skyward and Sean facing down, their fingers softly intertwined. Alicia, Annie and Vicky, moved their hands to the girls sides, rubbing softly against the triplets arms, the three sisters were now moaning softly, and breathing deeply, all three had goose bumps and their fine hairs were standing upright. The triplets were all now shivering, as Annie, Alicia and Vicky moved their mouths to their neck and ran their lips against the sensitive flesh.

Annie slowly moved her hand to Susan’s supple breast, Susan, let out a deep sigh, Annie slowly moved her hands to her hard nipples, and began rolling them between her fingers. Vicky and Alicia had done the same to Michelle and Amanda. Alicia followed this by moving around to Michelle’s front, she slide her hands around Michelle’s torso and moved closer, bringing her own soft breast into intimate contact with Michelle’s, she continued and placed a deep French kiss right on the unsuspecting girl’s moist lips. Annie and Vicky did the same to Susan and Amanda. The triplets were now, all quite flush with their eyes conveying a deep lusting for the girl pleasing them.

Vicky broke her kiss with Amanda, and slowly moved her hand down Amanda’s stomach down to her soft and moist pubic hairs. Amanda moaned as Vicky slowly let her fingers find their way into her overheated pussy, Alicia and Annie had done the same to Susan and Michelle. The triplets were all now moaning as they were slowly working their way to their first orgasm of the night. The girls returned to kissing the three sisters, running their free hands on the soft ass checks of the three panting sisters. After a few minutes of this stimulation, all three girls started to cum, in a wonderful group orgasm. All three were now laying limply in the girls arms. Sarah was now covered in sweat; she turned her head towards her brother and placed another soft kiss on his lips.

Sean kissed her for much longer this time; slowly he moved Sarah and his arms back around her soft breast, bringing a shiver from her. Sarah was quite happy, and her eyes were filled with lust, she whispered to her brother, and then the two got up, they faced each other and kissed again, Sean had leaned forward, He looked huge beside her at that moment. Sarah was starting to explore her brother’s body with her hands; Sean on the other hand did nothing to stop her, and yet held his hands behind her back in a soft hug. Sarah was obviously enjoying her exploration of her brother’s body, but was curious as to why he was not reciprocating it; she looked him straight in the eyes and said: “Sean, my dear brother, are you not having fun?”

Sean smiled and said: “I am having a great time Sarah, why?”

Sarah looked at him and said: “Why aren’t you playing with my body?”

Sean replied: “I was waiting for you to ask, and most of all, I did not want shock you?”

Sarah looked at his and with a grin said: “I want you, make me happy and show a little initiative, and make me feel like you want me too.” Sean took these words to heart and began moving his hands down his sister’s back. Soon he was caressing Sarah’s firm ass flesh, and she was doing the same to Sean. He was now getting more relaxed, and Sarah’s lust just kept on growing. Sean moved his hands slowly, softly kneading her soft flesh, Sarah was now moaning. She moved her left hand to Sean face and brought it hers, they one again kissed passionately, Sean eyes were still filled with soft look, no lust was present, but he looked happy.

Sarah, was losing control, Sean moved his hand to her back and stroked it softly; Sarah’s hands were now doing the same. Sweat covered her body, yet Sean was bone dry. Sean and Sarah slowly moved away from each other, at Sean’s lead, Sarah had a wanton look on her face, Sean motioned to Vince, and the back the stage slowly lowered about six inches, then the panel slide away, and a king size bed was visible, it rose into place and locked in position, All the girls were looking at this new feature and then looked at Sean, all had a lustful look in their eyes. Sarah moved to Sean’s side and wrapped her left arm around his waist; he put his right arm on her shoulders. Sarah was now a little more composed, and the other six girls were also back up to par.

Sean slowly reached down and picked up his sister, cradling her in his powerful arms, he placed a quick kiss on her lips, then walked slowly to the bed, and softly sat her on the edge of the bed. He had whispered something in her ear as he sat her down, he moved his ear close to hear her answer, she whispered something back to him, he smiled and motioned to the other girls to form a half circle behind him, they did it without hesitation. He kneeled between Sarah’s legs; she moved back onto the bed and spread her silky thighs, exposing her wet and throbbing pussy to her brother and his friends. Sean just looked at her for a second then moved closer to the bed and moved his hands to his sister’s soft legs. He started to move his head to her exposed sex, Sarah shivered.

Sean was mere inches from Sarah’s enflamed sex; he took a deep breath, then stuck his tongue out and licked her engorged clit, sending a shiver through her body. Sarah started moaning softly as Sean explored her deeps. The triplets all looked on wantonly, Annie, Alicia and Vicky just watched the triplets getting more turned on. Sean just kept his attention on his sisters excited body, Sarah had a look of total lust on her face, she had her hand on the back on Sean’s head, urging his head deeper into her body.

Sean slowly worked one, then two fingers into Sarah’s pussy, bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm. After several minutes of stimulation, Sarah, started convulsing as a powerful orgasm coursed through her slender body. Sean’s face was covered in her juices; he kept at it till his sister had cum twice more at his hands. He then slowly got up and placed a soft kiss on her lips. Sarah reciprocated his love, and they kissed deeply for several seconds. Sarah had finally recovered from her powerful orgasms; she stared at her brother with lust and wanton in her eyes. Sean hugged her and asked her if she was ready for a show, Sarah licked her lips and replied yes if he was to be a star of the show.

Sean hugged her and replied: “I believe that nobody here would have it any other way, save possibly Vince.”

I turned on the loud speaker and said: “Sean, buddy, even I want you in there; I mean if I can't be stuffing these girls myself, you may as well.” A giggle was heard from all the girls.

Alicia spoke up and said: “Vince if you want to after we have filmed this, you can come down here and we’ll see what we can do to ease your loneliness.”

I replied: “I am not going to pass up that offer, after we’re done, I am coming down to play. Everybody is invited to join in.”

Sean looked at Alicia and said: “What exactly do you have in mind for Vince?”

Alicia giggled and said: “You’ll see my love, you see.” Alicia had a wicked glare in her eyes after saying that.

Sean helped Sarah move to the head of the bed, making sure she could get an uninterrupted view of the soon to come action, and making certain she was comfortable. Then he moved to Michelle, Amanda and Susan. He put out his hands calling for Michelle’s and Amanda’s, looking at Susan he said: “I’ll come and get you soon.” Amanda and Michelle in tow he walked back to the bed and motioned them to sit on the edge, he them went back for Susan. He picked her up, and carried her to the bed and sat her between her sisters.

Sean stood in front of them and smiled, the girls instantly detected he had something planned for them, the three giggled waiting for him to make his move. Sean moved closer to Susan, he moved his head to her left ear, whispered something in her ear that caused her to blush, then moved back, motioned her to convey a message to her two sisters. Susan first whispers to Michelle then to Amanda. Each responds with a giggle and soft kiss placed on Susan’s lips, Susan then looks at Sean, whose smiled like he just got the answer he wanted. Sean kneels down between Susan’s legs and brought his mouth to her right nipple, eliciting a soft moan from Susan.

Sarah’s attention was now peaked, and she slowly moved closer to the pair, slowly her soft hair brushes against Susan’s neck, causing her to shiver, Sean noticed and looked up at his sister’s lovely face. Her lust filled eyes stared into Sean’s as his mouth moved to Susan’s left nipple, Sarah placed a soft kiss of Susan soft lips. Sean now quite engrossed by the task he’s undertaking moves his hands to caress Susan’s breasts, Sarah and Susan continue kissing, the heat and excitement between them kept rising. Low moans now are heard from the two. Sean moves slowly to Susan’s belly, placing tender kisses upon it.

Sarah and Susan broke there kiss and Sarah moved behind her brother and started to kiss Susan again, Sean noticing this moved further down Susan’s body, slowly kissing his way to her inflamed sex. Sean finally reached her soft folds and with his tongue slowly started licking her love button. Susan let out a muffled moan and shivered at Sean’s stimulation, Sarah was still locked in a deep embrace with her. By this time it was obvious that Michelle and Amanda felt a little left out. Sean reach to Michelle and Amanda, slowly he brought their hands to Susan soft breast. Slowly the two started massaging her soft flesh.

Sean had increased the fervour of his attentions on Susan’s inflamed sex. His hands had joined his mouth, he used one hand to gently hold open her soft flesh, while the other was being used to slowly explore her inner most depths. Susan is now covered in sweat and soft touches, eight pairs of hands freely roam her entire body, stimulating her like she has never been before. A loud moan escapes her as she experience a strong orgasm. Sean noticing this doubled his efforts, bringing her to another orgasm. Susan’s now heavily laboured breathing and fatigue obvious to Sean, he decided to give a break and slowly motioned for the three girls to move back, all complied slowly.

Sean got up and said: “Ok Susan, are you ready for you main desire to be fulfilled?” A twinkle filled her eyes and she nodded yes. Sean moved his now engorged member between her legs and moved closer to her, stopping with his hard shaft a few inches from her enflamed sex. Susan had a look of lust on her face; Sean slowly ran his engorged penis up and down her slit, covering it with her juices. Sarah moved her exposed sex over Susan’s face, Susan took the cue and started licking Sarah’s dripping womanhood.


Sean slowly started inching into Susan’s body, Sarah leaned forward and placed a kiss on her brother soft lips, Sean kept creeping slowly forward. He encountered resistance about half way in, Susan’s hymen may already be gone, but she was still a virgin and her body resisted Sean’s entry. Sean slowly pulled out until only the tip of his cock was in Susan’s pussy, then he started to enter her again slowly, Soft muffled moan’s could be heard from Susan while she pleasured Sarah. Sarah was now moaning. Her brother sensed she was about to cum and wrapped his arm around her as she did.

With no energy left in her Sarah started to slump, Sean picked her up and without missing a stroke handed her limp body to Michelle and Amanda who carried her back to the back of the bed and laid her down softly, so she could still watch the action. Susan was now quite vocal and repeatedly urged Sean on. Sean was only too happy to comply and moved his body over Susan’s while still keeping an ever increasing rhythm. Soon Susan was convulsing with her first intercourse motivated orgasm, but just like his usual self, Sean kept going, bringing to five orgasms, before he had ever worked up a sweat.

Soon Susan was too tired and fulfilled to even moan, Sean knew she had had enough, and moved down and kissed her softly, Her two sisters were in awe, they knew Sean had yet to cum, and Susan was completely worn out, they knew that they would last longer, but Sean was not even close to cuming and was breathing normally to boot, a look of lust and fear filled their eyes. Annie, Vicky and Alicia knew what they were in for and just had sly grins on their faces. Sarah was still too tired to consider her own faith.

Sean carried Susan to the back of the bed, and placed her beside Sarah, both were quite worn out. Sean then moved back to Michelle and Amanda, he looked at them and said: “Ok you girls ready for a little action, not waiting for their answer he continued. Vince let’s move this up on notch.” And with that a floor panel clicked and turned, a table was now standing eight feet from the foot of the bed, less that a foot from Sean. He continued: “You see this table,” putting a hand on it, “is solid enough to hold the weight of 4 or 5 people.” The girls looked at him questioningly. Sean continued: “I want you two to climb up on the table and 69 each other; the first to come gets to make the choice of what happens next in our little soirée.”

The girls quickly climbed up on the table and laid down side by side, in a position perfect for a 69, however they noticed the table was a little small for the position, Sean motioned for them to wait a second, he spoke: “Oh yes, I forgot, you may have noticed that the table is only 3’square, so it’s a bit of a tight squeeze. The other rule is that you can’t fall off the table, and you have to keep your sister from falling off too, even when you or they cum, or you both lose, and I get to choose the next thing to happen.” The two girls had a look of puzzlement, and then realized, if they won, anything was game.

Michelle and Amanda both nodded their approval to the rules and started to try and make the other cum first. Michelle and Amanda were both very skilled at stimulating each other and soon both were moaning loudly. It was anybodies guess who would win, but it was certain that they were both quite close to cuming. Sean just observed their frantic bodies as they got closer and closer to orgasming. Both sisters came at the same time, Sean was not surprised, but a look of surprise was on everybody else’s face. The twins barely managed to stay on the tiny table as their bodies were wracked by strong orgasms.

After they had cum down from their mutual high, both asked who won, Sean smiled and said: “Why girls you came simultaneously,” a groan was heard from the two. Sean continued: “Well since you both came at the same time, I guess you both get a request.”

The twins smiled and jumped up with joy. Sean waited for their requests. Michelle was first to speak, she said: “I have already gotten two of the reasons I came here completed, let’s finish with the last one, Sean I want you!” Amanda was a little disappointed.

Sean looked at her and said: “I know you want something too, don’t look so disappointed, I want to fulfil your wish too. So what do you desire?”

Amanda’s face brightened up and she said: “Sean, I want to make love to Vicky while you take me from behind.” Sean locked his eyes with hers and nodded his approval, Vicky also indicated her approval. Amanda jumped for joy and ran to Vicky and hugged her, then ran back to Sean and placed a deep kiss on his lips.”

Sean looked at the Michelle and Amanda and said: “Who gets me first?”

Michelle spoke up and said: “Amanda gets you first, that way I may have a chance of outlasting you.”

Sean replied: “Good luck, you will need it.”

Vicky, Annie and Alicia all said at the same time: “Not likely to happen Michelle, he has incredible staying power.”

Amanda moved back to Vicky and started kissing her softly, Vicky did not protest, in fact her hands were roaming all over Amanda before Amanda had even started exploring her new friend’s body. Vicky was enjoying Amanda’s touch, and grew bolder; she slid her hands down to her exposed buttocks, a slid a finger down the valley between her soft orbs. As her finger reached her puckered opening she heard Amanda moan. Vicky took this a permission to continue and started probing softly at Amanda’s backdoor.

Sean had been watching attentively, and noticed how wild Amanda was growing. He realized that she may cum before he even had a chance to get going. He moved slowly towards the pair, he moved his hand to Amanda’s enflamed pussy, his finger barely brushed her exposed sex, and she was cuming. Vicky continued her exploration of Amanda’s nether region. Sean for his own part moved his face to Amanda’s soft folds and started pleasuring her with his talented tongue.

1...34567...16