SA E04: Adventures in Production

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Amanda had been stimulated to many orgasms, probably a half dozen or so, Sean and Vicky let up their attentions just long enough for Amanda to catch her breath. Vicky asked Amanda if she was ready for part two, she giggled and said no, but she would try. Sean let out a soft giggle and helped Amanda back to the bed. Vicky placed Amanda on her back then placed her own engorged sex over Amanda’s head; Vicky hovered there for a few seconds before moving close enough for Amanda to be able to pleasure her.


Sean placed himself between Amanda’s open legs and let Vicky swallow his engorged member. As Vicky was giving Sean a masterful blowjob, Amanda started at Vicky’s pussy. Soon Vicky was moaning herself; Sean was hard as a rock. Vicky permitted Sean’s throbbing member to escape her lips, Sean moved himself into position and moved into Amanda yearning pussy, Vicky started on Amanda clit. Amanda was soon again working her way to another orgasm, but this time Vicky looked like she would also be going over the edge. Sean was not too far behind himself.

Amanda was the first to cum, again, Vicky was covered in sweat and a look of deep lust was on her face, Sean knew she was about to cum, and knew he would soon follow her lead. Amanda was on her second orgasm of the session when Vicky came. Sean seeing this pulled himself from Amanda and moved behind Vicky. Amanda in her sexual haze barely noticed Sean’s cock entering Vicky. Vicky came again as Sean impaled himself into her soft love tunnel. Sean came a few seconds later, filling Vicky with his seed.

Vicky and Amanda were coming again as Sean removed himself from Vicky. Amanda quickly swallowed his rigid member. To her amazement he showed no sign of softening. Amanda enjoyed the mix of Vicky’s and her own juices. Sean let her lick him clean. After which he got up leaving two very worn out, but satisfied women on the bed. Michelle caught a look of his still hard member and flushed, looking at him she said: “Sean you’re still hard, have you come yet?”

Sean smiled and said: “Yes I came, but that’s not really a factor Michelle.”

She gasped and said: “Don’t you ever tire?”

Sean smiled as Annie and Alicia said: “Not his style little one.” Michelle gasped and again and moved herself till she laid flat on the bed waiting for Sean.

Sean looked her over and said: “I want you to be laying over the edge of the table. You know to make you really feel it.” Michelle smiled and moved to the table and laid herself over the edge, and waited for Sean. Sean said: “Do you want me to continue till you ask me to stop, or do you want me to go till you can’t move?”

Michelle smiled and said: “I want to be too tired to move.”

Sean smiles and said: “As you wish Michelle, mind you the last woman to have me do that to her could not walk the next day.”

Alicia smiled and said: “Yeah that was me, a very memorable experience, Sean don’t go that far, just bring her to where she won’t be able to move for half an hour or so.”

Sean faked a look of disappointment and said: “Ah but I wanted to fuck her till she was unable to tell reality from her dreams.” Everybody giggled at that comment.

Sean then set about making Michelle’s wish come true, he slowly moved behind her and went to his knees. Michelle was about to protest until Sean’s gifted tongue brushed up against her clit. A loud moan escaped Michelle’s soft swollen lips; Sean took this as permission to keep doing what he had planned. Slowly he ran his tongue along Michelle’s moist slit, she shivered at his attentions. Sean continued this a few seconds before he slowly inserted one of his now moist fingers into her delicate folds.

Amanda, Vicky and Sarah were still a little worn out, Sean and Michelle would be at it for a while and well the twins, Alicia and Annie, were still quite horny, deciding that it may be a while before anybody would spent time taking care of their needs, Alicia and Annie decided this was as good of a as any to please each other and moved to the bed and started kissing passionately.

(Ok we now have two simultaneous scenes, so I will explained what happened with the twins first then I will continue Sean and Michelle’s scene)

Alicia began softly kneading Annie’s soft breasts, Annie’s nipple were hardening quickly, she was really enjoying her sister’s attentions. Annie moved her soft hands to her sister’s supple breast, Alicia let out a soft moan. Annie slowly moved her mouth to Alicia’s left breast. Alicia continued kneading her sister’s soft breast. Slowly Alicia’s left hand made its way down Annie’s firm stomach. Alicia caressed her sister’s hips with both of her hands as Annie suckled on her breast, alternating from one orb to the other.

Alicia slowly helped guide her sister to the bed, laying her down on her back, never breaking the contact with her sister’s breast, Annie was now laying flat on the bed with Alicia hunched over her. Annie released Alicia’s soft nipple and lay back fully. Annie and Alicia looked deep into each others eyes, love filled their faces. Annie was first to speak: “I love you Alicia.”

Alicia quickly replied: “And I will always love you too Annie.” Following a short pause, they once again kissed deeply; Annie wrapped her arms around Alicia and rolled her to her side so Alicia could do the same. They lay hugging for more than a minute, revelling in their mutual affection. After kissing and hugging Annie and Alicia lay side by side a few second taking in the great life they now had, and more importantly the great love and joy they enjoyed together.

Annie spoke: “Alicia I am so sorry for the years of pain I must of put you through, a tear trickled from Annie left eye.” As she finished saying this, Annie turned and hugged her sister again, this time resting her face on Alicia’s shoulder.

Alicia hugged Annie softly and stroked her hair as she said: “Don’t worry about it, it was mostly my fault, it is I that should apologize, I was the one who let it happen, I am so sorry for putting through so much pain and hardship, a tear escaped Alicia’s left eye too.”

Annie continued: “I love you sis, I only wish I could have realized it without putting us through such pain.” Annie paused for a few seconds then said: “Well actually, I think that the fringe benefit was worth it.”

Alicia nodded her agreement and said: “Yes I do believe that any price would be worth paying for him.” The twins looked in Sean direction and felt love for him, Alicia continued: “I do love that man, and was it not for him you and I would probably not be together right now.”

Annie nodded her agreement, and then said: “You know my love for him just keeps growing, even seeing him make love to another woman increases it.”

Alicia replied: “Funny feeling isn’t it, feeling no jealousy or possessiveness, yet knowing that he will never hurt you, I am amazed at being able to feel that strong about anybody, even you sis.”

Annie looked at Alicia and said: “I feel the same about you and Sean, I trust you implicitly, and love you completely. I trust Vicky and love her too, but you and Sean mean so much more to me, I can’t even try to explain why, but I know it deep down.”

Alicia with a few tears of joy in her eyes said: “I know sis, I feel the same.” She then proceeded to hug Annie even closer and just stayed there for a minute or so. After which point the two sisters sat up and with love in their eyes, look in Sean direction. With some amazement they noted to each other “Can’t believe it he’s still going strong, how much longer do you think he will be able to last.” Neither answered they just watched in awe.

(Back to where this all started, I know not much of transition, Oh well, Sorry.)

Michelle was quickly working towards a powerful orgasm at Sean’s hands, well ok, finger and tongue. Sean slowly inserted a second finger into Michelle, continuing his attention on her inflamed clit, soon she was cuming, her body shivered and squirmed so much Sean had a hard time holding onto her, but he was able and continued his meticulous attentions till she came down from her orgasm. Sean inserted another finger into her overheated hole, Michelle began to moan again, Sean kept it up, adding his fourth finger he started sucking on Michelle’s clit, causing another violent orgasm, he held on for dear life as she bucked like a wild bronco.

After several seconds of furious convulsions, Michelle finally came down from her incredible high. Sean was now able to get up and stood behind her and aimed his stiff pole at her willing opening, Michelle looked back and said: “Ride me as long as you can Sean, I want to never forget this night.” Sean smiled and softly inserted his engorged member into her eager body. Michelle looked back and said: “That all you got big man?”

Sean looked at her said: “I’m about halfway in, but you don’t want me to start before you have actually felt me in you, otherwise you won’t be able remember what I feel like in your body, but I will speed up real quick after your hair mingles with mine.”

Michelle had a look of surprise at Sean’s words; she knew this was going to be night to remember. Sean had finally bottomed out and started pulling out, when his head was the only part of his member in Michelle he stopped and drove himself back in, a little faster this time. Sean kept this up, getting a little faster each stroke, in no time at all he was fucking her with all his might. He was moving so fast and hard that a loud slapping sound could be heard on every other stroke when his thighs ran into Michelle’s ass cheeks.

It did not take long before Sean was covered in sweat and Michelle came again, Sean keep on going for ten orgasm more before he said: “Michelle I am about to cum!” Michelle was too worn out to say anything but she did have a look of satisfaction on her face when Sean said this. Sean thrusts slowed as he came, filling Michelle with his seed. After coming Sean started to speed up again, a lot of surprise covered Michelle’s face as she realized he was not stopping. Sean had once more worked his way up to breathtaking speed. Michelle was soon coming again, and Sean showed no sign of weakening.

(Ok this is were Alicia and Annie started to watch Sean and Michelle, I know tack was never my forte)

Sean was caught up in the task at hand, so much he did not notice Alicia and Annie watching, Michelle was on her sixteenth orgasm in row when Alicia spoke: “Sean dear,” Sean looked over to Alicia and slowed his speed to a crawl, “I believe Michelle has been fucked to her hearts content, and more.”

Sean looked down at the sweaty panting Michelle and smiled and said: “Oops, maybe I went a little too far?”

Michelle replied in a weak voice: “No Sean you didn’t, but I think you were close to it.” Sean looked at her smiling. Michelle looked back at Sean and said: “Ok, enough Sean, now someone carry me over to the bed so I can keep watching as I recover, please.” Sean cradled Michelle in his arms and placed a soft kiss on her lips as he carried her to the bed. Michelle said: “Damn you can still carry me,” she looked to the twins and continued: “Are you sure he’s human?”

Alicia and Annie giggled and said in unison: “Pretty sure Michelle, but you never know,” Sean looked at them with a puppy dog eye look, “We still love the big lug.” Sean smiled at that one. He reached the bed a laid Michelle beside Vicky.

Sean looked at the five girls that were still recovering, his sister was the best off, but she still looked tired. Sean looked at the two girls he loved so much and said: “Alicia my love, and Annie my student, you appear to be the only one’s left, looking back at the five, for now at least.” Alicia and Annie smiled. “What do you want my loves?”

Annie replied: “I am happy with just being beside my lovely sister and you, Sean; don’t really need more… but, I’ll never pass up a chance to be with you and Alicia at the same time.

Alicia spoke next: “I feel the same, but I wouldn’t mind having a snack on her lovely honey pot while you take me from behind, might even let you put that monster,” pointing to his hard, glistening cock, “In my tight pucker.”

Sean smiled and was about to speak when Annie interrupted: “I want it in my ass too, promise Sean,” Sean nodded his agreement. Annie face was covered with a smile, she continued “So after you do her I get to lick her and you do me, yeah!”

Alicia looked at her sister and said: “Do you want to be first?” Not letting her sister answer she continued: “I mean he did take my other virginity first, and I only feel it fair to share with my sister.”

Annie smiled and said: “Are you sure sis?” Alicia nodded. Annie smiled: “Then yes I would like Sean to take my anal cherry first.” Sean nodded his approval.

The five other girls all said in turn: ‘Me next.’ Sean looked at them in surprise and said: “We’ll see what I can do girls.” Alicia and Annie were giggling at what they had started.

Sean moved to Alicia and placed a passionate, all be it short, kiss on her lips. He then brought Annie closer to him and hugged her and placed a longer, passionate kiss on her lovely lips. He hugged the two close to him and said: “My love for you girls is boundless, I will always love you, and trust you both completely, well for anything non sexual.” Alicia and Annie giggled at the comment and softly punched Sean in the ribs.

Sean got up and said: “Ok Annie, Alicia looks comfortable were she is, I believe a position on all fours would be best for your comfort and enjoyment, not to mention perfect for Alicia’s own enjoyment.” Annie quickly got on all four and moved between Alicia’s legs and rubbed her head against her thigh like a cat, Alicia moaned at that and petted her head. Sean chimed in: “Annie looks like she wants to play pussy with your pussy.” The twins giggled at that comment. Sean looked at the two and said: “Annie I will be very gentle, please tell me if you want me to stop.”

Annie replied: “Not likely, but I promise I will.” Sean smiled and positioned himself on his knees behind Annie. He slowly brought his face down and started liking at Annie exposed rosebud. Annie moaned softly and said: “Um, that feels really nice.”

Sean continued his soft lapping of Annie’s pucker, Annie started pleasuring her sister as Sean got her ready for this new experience, Alicia had herself started to moan very soon after Annie began exploring her folds. Alicia started rubbing Annie’s hair softly as Annie pleasured her. Sean busied himself teasing Annie’s anus with his tongue, slowly he started inserting a finger into Annie’s moist pussy; Annie shivered slightly, but continued pleasing her sister.

Sean moved a second finger into Annie’s enflamed womanhood, then a third, Annie replied by rolling her hips to Sean’s probing digits. Sean had managed to force the tip of his tongue through her sphincter, Annie was moaning loudly enough for her muffled moans to stimulate her sister to a powerful orgasm. Alicia came with great fury. Sean kept up his probing of Annie’s ass, growing more relaxed Annie opening permitted Sean to insert one of the fingers he had removed from Annie’s pussy, of course his other had replaced his first one. Annie had not cum yet, but Sean sensed she was close.

He had just finished snaking a second digit into her tight asshole when Annie climaxed violently, for the first since she started Annie was unable to keep pleasuring her sister’s willing mound. Alicia was still revelling from the after glow of a powerful orgasm and did not notice. Annie was now moaning loudly as she raised her head front Alicia’s lap. Sean waited for Annie’s orgasm to subside, revelling into the powerful clinching action her anus had on his fingers, after Annie’s ass had stopped contracting around Sean’s Finger he continued to probe her anal opening, adding a third finger and probing as deep as his fingers would reach, all the while Annie kept moaning.

Annie had returned to her sister’s soft, wet and hot pussy, Alicia was well on her way to another orgasm at her sister’s hands, well tongue, but you know what I mean. Sean had four fingers in Annie’s pussy and three up her bottom; he decided to bring her to another climax and then move to on to the main course. Sean inserted and removed the fingers he had in Annie’s sweet pussy, trying to get her to cum, after a little while Alicia and Annie came simultaneously, Sean observed the sisters’ simultaneous climax, revelling in the knowledge that he was happier then he had ever been in his life before.

Sean was still lost in his thoughts when Annie’s ass finally stopped squeezing his fingers, he look down to her face and said: “You ready for this Annie, I love you and won’t let any harm come to you.”

Annie smiled and replied: “I trust you Sean, not to mention I am really enjoying this.”

Sean moved behind her and inserted his penis into her pussy and said: “Well let’s get a little bit of the best lube in the world on me and see if I can bring you to a climax just by using your ass.”

Annie smiled and said: “That should be easy for you Sean.” She winked at him with a huge grin on her face. Sean giggled and removed his engorged member from her pussy and lined it up with her virgin anus. Sean slowly moved his head forward till it made contact with Annie’s pucker. Sean slowly applied increasing pressure; slowly it forced open her sphincter, slowly edging forward. Sean felt the muscle of Annie’s ass giving way and reduced the pressure he was applying. Sean just watched as the head of his penis finally fully disappeared into Annie body, the pressure he felt resisting him suddenly disappeared and he was in, he just stopped and let Annie’s rectum get use to him.

After a several seconds, Annie’s body accepted the intruder, and Sean was able to enter her more deeply. Sean slowly eased himself forward till his penis was fully buried into Annie’s body. At which point he stopped and waited for her to acclimate again. Sean looked at Annie and said: “How does that feel Annie?”

Annie looked back and said: “Well, I have never felt anything like that before, I would not be able to say it’s all that enjoyable yet, but at least it did not hurt much, just a mild discomfort. Thanks for taking it slowly Sean.”

Alicia chimed in: “Sean, fuck her ass good, if she comes you can try me next, and if I also come, you can do it to me again whenever you want.”

Annie replied: “Same here, if I come you can do me again, anytime, now get to it. I want to come hard.”

Sean looked at the two girls and said: “Well let’s get going, I like the feeling of your tight anal muscle on my pole Annie, I think I will enjoy this.”

Alicia replied: “You better not forget about our other holes now.”

Sean’s reply was: “I could never forget about the incredible feeling on your enflamed pussies, I mean they’re like home to me now.” All the girls giggled at that one.

Sean began to piston his engorged member in Annie ass, starting slowly, and gradually increasing his tempo, soon Annie was moaning softly. Her face filled with lust, Alicia watched as Sean made love to her sister’s lovely ass. Sean and Annie were both nearing the point of no return. Alicia noticed the lust in both their faces. Sean was first to climax, his hot semen gushed into Annie’s warm insides setting off her climax. Annie came violently; Sean left his cock deep in her ass, riding her till her powerful climax eventually subsided.

Alicia looked at the exhausted pair and said: “Was that as good as it looked?”

Sean replied first: “Yes it was. It was the most incredible and unforgettable sensation.”

Annie replied: “That was extreme, never felt anything more powerful in my life, and good was that sexy. It was definitely something, and yeah I think I would like to feel it again, soon.” Sean smiled.

Alicia replied: “Sean, do you think you will be able to do it again soon, my love?”

1...45678...16