SA E04: Adventures in Production

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean looked at Alicia and said: “I think so, should be able to go at it again after getting you ready. I am a little worn out, but I will try to keep going as long as I can.”

Sarah had recovered and slowly walked to Sean’s side and said: “Dear brother,” Sean moved his attention to her face, “You will save enough energy to make love with to, right?”

Sean looked at her with a loving smile: “Sis I would not dream of breaking a promise I made to you, but I will probably wait till tonight before making love to you. We’ll see what happens.” Sean faced Alicia and said: “I believe your next Alicia.”

Alicia looked at Sarah and said: “Sarah, would you like to undertake something with your brother before me.”

Sarah replied: “I will wait, but you are like a sister to my brother, and you are by such like a sister to me, if you want you can call me sis, I feel like you’re family, well you probably will be, I know Sean loves you with all his heart.”

Sean chimed in: “Sarah you will always be my sister, I love Annie, Alicia and Vicky deeply, but you mean just as much to me, I will always love you sis.” With that Sean brought Sarah close and hugged her lovingly.

Sarah looked deeply into her brother’s eyes and said: “I can wait a little longer; I know he will always be there for me, but Sean I want you after Alicia, I have been waiting for many years. I love you too much not to need you to love me today.”

Sean smiled and placed a deep passionate kiss on his sister’s moist lips. After the passionate embrace Sarah continued: “Alicia, sis, don’t be too long, I am really hot for Sean right now.” Her lust filled eyes never left her brother loving gaze.

Alicia replied: “I am sure Annie would love to keep you happy while you wait.”

Annie chimed in: “Come here sis, Sarah I mean, and I will initiate you correctly to the family.” Alicia smiled starring in Annie eyes.

Sarah shivered in Sean’s arms and said: “Oh that sounds like fun, can I Sean?”

Sean replied: “You can always play with my lovers, if they want to play with you. But of course any lover of mine would love to make love to you.” Every girls in the room lifted their arm in consent. Sarah giggled at the sight.

Sarah jokingly said: “That’s one hell of a harem you have there.”

Sean replied: “No sis, a harem is filled with women who can’t leave, all my girls don’t want to leave, and that makes it more like friendship… I mean do you want to leave?”

Sarah retorted: “Fuck no! I would like to always be by your side, or more to the point, in your bed.”

Alicia replied: “Another satisfied customer Sean.” Everybody giggled.

Alicia helped her sister to the bed, Alicia laid Annie on the bed and noticed Sean’s cum leaking from her still partially opened anus, she ran her finger over her sister’s asshole, Annie moaned at her soft touch. Alicia continued rubbing it; slowly she guided two of her fingers into her sister’s ass. Annie was now thrashing about. Sarah moved to Annie and placed her spread legs over her face and bent over, so she could have access to Annie’s moist pussy. Alicia slowly moved to her knees, placing her ass so Sean could access it easily.

Sarah kissed Alicia deeply while Annie moved her mouth to Sarah’s yearning pussy. Slowly Annie started exploring Sarah’s tender folds. Sarah broke her kiss with Alicia and started exploring Annie’s womanhood with her tongue, finding Annie’s love button, she gave it a soft nibble, bringing a shiver from Annie. Alicia now had three fingers inside her sister’s willing anus, Annie was bucking wildly. Alicia noticed how wet she was, Sarah continued her attention on Annie hot hole, soon Annie came violently with Sarah lapping at her exposed sex, and Alicia’s fingers in her ass.

Sean moved behind Alicia and started at her ass with his tongue. Alicia let out a soft yelp as Sean’s nimble tongue started teasing her sensitive rosebud. Annie had finally come down from her climax; she was now putting all her attention into pleasuring Sarah. Sarah was still licking Annie’s pussy, but her attention was waning as her own orgasm grew closer and closer.

Alicia was also losing her coordination as Sean worked his tongue into her asshole. She was surprised herself at how good it felt to have a person’s tongue in her ass. Sean gently worked a finger into Alicia’s tender anus, being careful not to go too fast. Alicia looked into Sarah’s eyes; both girls knew that the other was very close to cuming. Sarah removed her mouth from Annie’s pussy and placed at deep kiss on Alicia’s lips just as the two came. Annie did her best to keep her mouth locked to Sarah’s pussy as Sarah came. Sean was having a little more luck with Alicia’s ass.

Sarah’s orgasm was powerful; she was barely able to keep the wonderful kiss with the orgasming Alicia intact. Alicia and was really starting to fall for Sarah’s tender affections. Alicia’s own orgasm was just cresting as Sean managed to snake a second finger into her sensitive anus. Soon Sean had three fingers in Alicia’s ass, Alicia moaned and came again, Sean moved his mouth to her moist pussy, and gave Alicia’s clit a good workout, making her come again, soon Alicia was on her third orgasm in multi orgasmic series, Sean kept her cuming for several minutes and seven orgasms.

Sarah was resting beside Annie, who had just brought her to a massive orgasm, she just watched as Sean brought Alicia to a massive series of orgasms. After watching four she felt Annie turn her body, soon the girls were lying side by side watching Alicia’s massive multiple orgasm ripping through her body. Annie turned her face to Sarah; Sarah looked into Annie’s eyes, then the kissed passionately. After a few seconds they broke the soft kiss.

Annie looked deeply into Sarah’s eyes and said: “Sarah, I do believe I am falling in love with you.”

Sarah replied: “I think I’m falling for you and your sister too.”

Alicia was just starting to recover from her multiple-orgasm when she said: “I have no doubt Sarah; I am definitely falling in love with you.”

Sean felt wonderful at the three girls’ new found love, and said: “I could not be happier. My sister and my soul-mates falling in love, I could not ask for much more. Sarah I am certain that you and Vicky will also be kindred spirits.”

Sarah looked at Sean and said: “Oh we are, I’ve known ever since shortly after you first introduced her to me, all those years ago, when I first met her in the monastery. We have been in each others bed a few time since, if you want we can tell you about it later.”

Sean looked at Vicky, who just smiled and said: “I was planning on telling you Sean, it just slipped my mind, sorry.” Sean just giggled. Vicky asked “What’s so funny?”

Sean replied: “I always was curious how you two got along, you both wanted me to yours only, then one day you just started to get along, I had wondered why, never thought you were lovers though. I will have to hear how that happened sometime.”

Alicia looked up at Sean and said: “Um, not to interrupt, but fuck my ass already.”

Sean giggled, then looked at and said: “A little pushy aren’t we?” Alicia looked at him with puppy dog eyes. Sean replied: “Now don’t look so sad, I will make sure you will remember this forever, a multiple anal orgasm for one coming up.” Alicia smiled.

Sean moved his hard cock to Alicia’s pussy and slowly entered her, Alicia moaned softly. Sean began running his hard member into to her, soon it was slick with Alicia’s juices. Sean decided that Alicia should get a night to remember, so he continued to make love to her, soon Alicia was covered in sweat, nearing a powerful orgasm. Sean bent down and softly blew on her soft neck, causing Alicia’s body to arch as she came. Sean whispered in her ear: “Alicia dear, I love you. Now get ready for a new experience.”

With that said Sean removed his slick penis from her soft folds and moved it to her inflamed anal cavity. Slowly he moved his hard member to Alicia’s anus. She Shivered as Sean’s engorged penis made contact with her rosebud. Sean slowly applied pressure, feeling Alicia’s virgin muscle slowly give way, after a few more seconds Sean felt Alicia’s sphincter slide along his head, in a matter of seconds Sean’s engorged head was in Alicia’s warm bowels. Alicia let out a soft whimper as Sean popped into her virgin rectum. Sean stopped as Alicia slowly wiggled her ass down his hard shaft.

Alicia moaned and whimpered as her body slowly accepted Sean’s invading member. Soon Alicia had completely impaled herself on Sean’s hard tool. Sean moaned softly as Alicia’s rectal muscle pulsed around his thick shaft. Sean was getting very close to an orgasm, the feeling of anal sex was really extreme, and he had not yet built up enough of an understanding to slow his impending climaxes. Alicia stopped and let her body get accustomed to the powerful invader to her most private area.

Annie looked at her sister and said: “Pretty fucking interesting isn’t it sis?”

Alicia looked with glazed eyes and said: “God, this is extreme, never felt anything similar, or quite as unique. Don’t know if its pain or pleasure, but I like it.”

Sarah looked at her and said: “I am next, make sure not to kill Sean. He looks pretty stimulated himself.”

Sean chimed in and said: “I never felt anything more powerful in my life; mind you I promised Alicia a night to remember, so I plan on cuming a few times in her ass.” Alicia smiled and moaned at the thought, she knew she in for one hell of a ride.

Sean began moving his engorged member in Alicia’s tight passage, slowly at first, gradually speeding up. Soon Alicia was well on her way to her first anal orgasm; Sean himself was pretty close to cuming. Sarah and Annie watched attentively as Alicia rapidly climbed to her first anal orgasm, Annie explained to Sarah what she remembered feeling when she had experienced her first anal orgasm. This just intensified Alicia’s excitement. Sean was also quite close to losing control.

Soon Alicia and Sean started cuming, Sean kept pumping Alicia’s ass through her entire orgasm. Sean’s orgasm lasted almost half a minute; Alicia’s kept going for twice as long. Sean stayed hard, Sean kept pumping Alicia. She was soon cuming again. Sean kept on pumping at her ass; he was determined to make it an experience she would never forget.

Alicia was on her fourth anal orgasm in a row, Sean was working his way to his second orgasm in her ass; he was like an animal. Alicia had just experiences her first anal multiple orgasm, and had loved it. Sean came as Alicia peaked for a fifth time. Sean was worn out, and let his softening member slip out of Alicia’s still orgasming body. Alicia collapsed on her side Sean sat back on his folded legs watching Alicia’s open anus slowly close as she rested, his cum dripping from it.

Annie looked at Sarah and said: “He looks tired, but Alicia is completely out of it. Wonder if he’ll be to get it up again.”

Sean replied weakly: “Give me five.”

Sarah looked at her worn out brother and said: “I have always been curious how a cock tasted after coming out of a woman’s ass, mind if I give you a blowjob. Who knows might get you up quicker.”

Sean looked at her and replied: “Don’t know if it will taste good but it’s your choice. Go for it sis.” Sean told me after he really didn’t expect that from Sarah.

Sarah moved to Sean and slowly looked at Sean’s limp penis and decided it was clean enough for her taste. Slowly she lowered her head and licked at his soft tip. She tasted and decided to continue, soon she had his whole penis in her mouth, and Sean started regaining some firmness. She continued until Sean was nearly at full strength again.

As she removed her head Alicia and Annie in unison asked: “So what’s it taste like?”

Sarah laughed at the twins coordinated speech and replied: “It’s not bad, don’t think it will be as addictive as the juices of another women’s pussy, but I’d do it again.”

Annie and Alicia looked at each other in surprise and said: “Sean we’re cleaning you off after you do Sarah’s ass.”

Sean and Sarah laughed at the twins request and replied: “Ok”

The girls were surprised by the dual response and replied: “Don’t you two start doing that too. That’s our thing.” Sean and Sarah just giggled softly.

Sarah was back at her brother’s stiff member, Sean was regaining strength fast. Sarah softly guided Sarah to a sitting position. He looked deep into her eyes and said: “Sarah, my sister, I love you deeply, but I don’t want to hurt you so I will ask one final time.” Sarah looked into Sean’s eyes and he knew her answer. “Ok I will make love to you. One last question, do you want me in your ass or your pussy first.”

Sarah pondered a question she never believed she’d have to make; Sean could tell it was perplexing her. She finally made up her mind. “I want both bro, start with one, fuck me good, and then do the other even better.”

Sean smiled and replied: “Coming up sis, two multiple orgasms. I am certain Annie and Alicia will help me bring you beyond you wildest dreams.”

Sarah replied: “That’s pretty far, mind you if anybody can, it will be you three.” All three giggled and then smiled, knowing Sarah was right.

Sean brought Sarah to himself; he placed a deep kiss and a gentle hug upon her body. Sarah returned the favour, enjoying the soft probing of her brother’s tongue. Sean released his sister’s body as Annie and Alicia helped her up. Sarah was standing with Alicia on her left and Annie on her right, each with a hold of one of Sarah’s breast and a hand on her matted pubic hairs. Sarah was just relaxing at their tender touches. Sean got up and slowly moved towards his sister. Sarah’s eyes were transfixed by her brother graceful stride; soon he was standing right in front on her and placed another kiss upon her welcoming lips.

Ok minor sidebar; this is when I noticed Guido’s car pulling up to the warehouse. I paged him on his radio. “Hi Guido this Vince, I am in the control room. Sean and the girls are not done; we need another hour or so.”

Guido picked up his radio and replied: “Hi Vince, 10-4 on that. But the rest of the cast is gathering at the lot, their bus is scheduled to leave for the studio in fifteen minutes. That makes the ETA twenty-five minutes, what should I do about that?”

Vince replied: “Rendezvous with the cast, give them a sit-rep. Make up a reason as to what is happening, Give them a time to rehearsal of an hour, I will have Arthur 10-16 Luigi’s, they will provide some gourmet cuisine, inform the cast that Sean apologizes for the delay and will join them ASAP. He will also remunerate them for their patience.”

Guido replied: “10-4 will give you a sit-rep in 20 minutes.” With that Guido got back in his car and sped off to the lot.

I got on the horn with Luigi’s and gave him the order. He promptly responded and got his staff on it. Said 20 minutes would be fine for it to be ready. I then buzzed Arthur and told him what was happening. He acknowledged and said he was on route to Luigi’s. I went back to the shoot, I will tell you later when Guido called back, you’ll see why.

Sean laid Sarah on her back on the bed with the help of the twins. Alicia and Annie’s fingers were now exploring her soft folds as they suckled on her tender nipples. Sarah was moaning and shivering at the wonderful feelings. Sean slowly moved down to his knees and leaned forward so he could pleasure his sister’s pussy. He ran his tongue along her slit a few times before sucking her swollen clit into his mouth. Alicia and Annie’s hands had disappeared from Sarah’s pubic hairs and were not softly lying upon her firm tummy.

Sean slowly brought his fingers into the mix, letting them explore Sarah’s soft folds. His mouth continued to tease her love button; she soon came at the intense feeling of three people making love to her body. Annie and Alicia soon began exploring each others bodies with their free hands, while suckling on Sarah’s soft nipples. Sean had slowly inserted his index finger into his sister’s willing hole, and started moving slowly in and out. Sarah was just recovering from a powerful orgasm and could barely moan.

Sean removed his moist finger from his sister’s willing pussy. He stood up and lined his hard cock with her opening. He positioned himself for entry and slowly moved into his sister’s willing body. Sarah’s eyes flew open with surprise as Sean’s member made its way in. Sean looked deep into Sarah’s eyes and knew this was something she needed.

Sean began making love to his sister, whom he loved greatly, slowly his speed increased till he was making passionate love with her. Annie and Alicia had removed themselves from Sarah as Sean trusts speed up, and were now in a 69. Sean moved forward while making love to Sarah, in order to place a kiss on her lovely lips. It only took a few minute before Sarah’s started cuming. Sean rode her through two orgasms before letting himself get to the point on climaxing.

He looked into Sarah’s eyes and she knew and said: “Cum in me bro.” Sean obeyed her wishes as the two climaxed together and Sean placed his seed in his sister’s body.

Sarah and Sean were both breathing hard after. Alicia and Annie had themselves just collapsed together after bring each other off. In the back drop all three of the triplets and Vicky were now back up to strength. Vicky looked at Sean and his sister, entwined in each others arms, Sean’s hard penis still in Sarah’s moist pussy. She knew it must be drawing close to the time limit that Sean had placed, and decided she should check on the situation when I activated the loudspeakers.

I had just received word from Guido and decided now was a good time to bring the crew up to speed. “Sean, buddy I don’t want to intrude but I thought you might want to know.” Every one attention was now on my voice. “I had Guido delay the arrival of the cast. They are now having a meal prepared by Luigi. I asked Guido to give you another hour, that was about twenty minutes ago, so forty minutes remain, what’s the plan Sean?”

Sean looked into Sarah’s eyes, then got up, his limp penis falling free from Sarah’s body, and said: “I have at least one more scene to shoot with Sarah and I am sure the girls have more planned for me, but we have to get the rehearsal done. Give me five to consult with them, and then we’ll see what’s going to happen.”

I came back and said: “No problem boss, will wait for further orders, I am going to get an updated sit-rep from Guido and Arthur.”

Sean moved a few feet away from the bed and turned to face the girls. Sean started: “Ok you heard Vince, and you know we have to get ready for the show, I have promised Sarah a multiple anal orgasm and will fulfil my promise, but I need to know what you guys want to do after.”

The girls looked at each other, moved together and discussed for a minute then turned to Sean. Alicia moved forward and spoke: “Sean I have been given permission to speak for the group, and we are willing to let you finish Sarah’s wish first, and to put off the end of the sequence if you promise to continue it tomorrow, and this is the important part let all off us share your bed this evening.” Alicia knew very well that Sean was going to agree, but she felt that Sean should still tell all the girls formally.

Sean looked at the group and said: “Deal; mind you it might be a tight fit.” Sean knew it was metaphoric rather then literal but wanted to tease them. The girls broke out laughing.

Sean addressed me: “Vince if you’re still paying attention, you know what going to happen, can you make sure we will not be disturbed for the next twenty minute or so?”

I replied: “10-4, boss, will bring the boys up to speed, will you meet the cast or do you want the meeting to occur here?”

Sean replied: “Have them meet me at the entrance to the stage in 30 minutes.”

1...56789...16