SA E04: Adventures in Production

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied: “Done.”

Sean retuned to his previous activity and asked the girls: “Well you girls have a choice, Sarah and I will be having a little fun, anybody who wishes to watch can stay, but if you want you can go back stage and get ready.” Everybody looked at Sean with an expression saying, you know we’re staying. Sean continued: “Ok I get the picture, enjoy the show.”

Sarah looked at her brother and said: “I have never taken it up the ass before, be gentle please.”

Sean replied: “Sarah, when have I ever been rough with you, or any other woman I loved?”

Sarah replied: “Point taken. Have fun bro.” She smiled thinking how much fun this was going to be.

Sean had Sarah stand on all four on the bed, Sarah was happy to comply. Sean moved behind her and slowly spread her checks. He noticed how pink and tender her rosebud looked, he slowly moved his tongue to it. Sarah moaned as soon as Sean’s tongue made contact with her tender anus. Sean slowly licked it then sucked into his mouth; Sarah was loosing control very quickly, and came within a minute of stimulation.

Sean let Sarah orgasm, just long enough for her sphincter to stop squeezing his tongue, them he started inserting a finger into her tight hole. Once his finger had made its way in, he pulled it out and added a second one. Letting Sarah’s ass get used to his fingers, he slowly worked his way up to all four of the fingers on his left hand. Sarah came with four of Sean’s probing fingers in her tight anus. Sean let her climax pass again before removing his fingers and standing up and lining up his engorged cock with her tight pucker.

Sarah relaxed her anus as best she could and waited impatiently for Sean’s stiff penis. Sean moved the head of his cock to Sarah’s waiting ass and slowly applied force to Sarah’s virgin anus. Gradually he felt her muscles start giving way as his penis slowly entered further into Sarah’s willing rectum. Sean felt her rectal muscles squeezing the invader, trying to expel it. Sarah was now smiling widely as she enjoyed Sean excursion into her most private depths, she was amazed at how much she was enjoying it.

Sean started stroking his engorged member in his sister’s warm ass, rapidly building to a massive orgasm, he wondered how he would ever last long enough to make her cum once, forget multiple times. Just as felt he was about to cum Sarah climaxed, Sean only last a few more seconds before he also came.

He had a very potent orgasm filling his sister’s ass with cum for several seconds, just as he believed he was going to stop cuming Sarah’s climaxed again, squeezing his cock even harder, Sean almost instantly came again, not sure how it happened he just let it happen, filling Sarah’s ass with even more of his spunk. Sarah was climaxing again before he could finish spurting and Sean felt a renewed force and continued to pound Sarah’s ass. He made her cum again, and then felt another orgasm mounting in his balls; soon he came again in synch with Sarah. He had never felt anything like that before, he later told me that either that was a male multiple orgasm or one hell of an extended orgasm, either way it was an unforgettable experience.

As Sean and Sarah recovered from there massive anal fuckfest the rest of the cast left to get ready for the rehearsal. Sean hugged Sarah as his cock slowly softened in her tight confines. Sarah turned her head and placed a kiss on her brother lips. Then said: “Thanks bro, I really needed that, and god damned that was fucking incredible.”

Sean replied: “I am glad you had fun. I got to say that was the most intense experience of my life.”

Sarah replied: “I have never felt better. We have to do this again soon.” With that said the two kissed and hugged.

Annie and Alicia spoke up saying in unison: “Aren’t we supposed to clean you up before we leave?”

Sean replied: “I wish we had more time, how about we try it again tomorrow?” Annie and Alicia had a look of mild disappointment but nodded their agreement. Sarah just let out a soft giggle, and hugged her brother closer.

I came on the loudspeaker and said: “Sorry to disturb you two love birds, but the cast is on route to the building and Sean has to meet them in 5 minutes.” I was sorry to disturb them, but Sean had to meet the actors he hired. Sarah and Sean got up and went to the dressing room together.

At this point I, Sean will take over the role of Narration. I followed Sarah to the dressing rooms, she was radiant, and I just loved watching her ass as she walked. When we reached the dressing rooms I notice that Sarah made a bee line to my dressing room, I followed her and when we got into the room Sarah looked back at me and said: “Oh Sean I hope you don’t mind I had my stuff put in here with yours, it seemed like the best way at the time.”

I replied: “That perfectly ok sis, now let’s get dressed. Oh yes, did you want to accompany me to meet the cast?”

Sarah replied: “That sounds great, are any of the others going to join us?”

I replied: “Alicia was to accompany me, but I am sure if she has a choice she will stay and get the set ready with the rest of the group.” With that Sean put on his headset and called Alicia who rapidly agreed to stay and thanked him. Sean the looked at Sarah and said: “Its official it will be just us.”

Sarah just smiled and said: “Just you and me bro, reminds me of when we were kids.”

I replied: “Sarah I am sorry for not having been around more during most of your teenage years, I really enjoyed having around me; I can’t say I would change it, but I would still have preferred seeing you more often.” With that I reached over and hugged Sarah.

She smiled and replied: “I did miss you, but I must say the results are worth the pain I went through, I will always love you Sean.” With that she hugged me deeply.

I replied: “Sarah, I know this might seem a little premature on my part but would you like to move in to the mansion with me and the girls?”

Sarah smiled and tears welled up in her eyes as she said: “That would be exquisite.” She kissed me firmly on the lips. We just held each other for a while.

I broke our embrace and said: “We really have to get dressed and go talk to the crew.” Sarah nodded her approval and we quickly got dressed and our way to the stage exit where Guido had returned and was waiting for us.

Guido saw Sarah and smiled as he spoke: “Hi Sarah, been a while, hi Sean, will you both be greeting the cast?”

I smiled as Sarah said: “Yes we will, now let’s get going.” With that we got into the back of Guido’s car. Guido sped off towards the lot where the cast was waiting.

Soon they arrived at the lot and Sean and Sarah got out and made their way to the warehouse where the crew was feasting. As they entered the building they notice a fair bit of noise from the group and Sean spotted Arthur and Luigi. Sarah had also spotted the pair and followed Sean over to meet them. Arthur and Luigi were talking and did not notice them until the last moment.

Luigi spotted them first and stopped talking eliciting an instant response from Arthur who turned around and said: “Sarah, been a while, good day sir.” He said, facing me.

Luigi them said: “Bon giorno senior, Bon giorno sinora, how are you two today?”

Sarah replied first: “I am well, glad to see the two of you again.”

I then spoke up: “Hi boys, nice to see you, can I have a sit-rep.”

Arthur replied: “The crew is enjoying a gourmet meal, they have completely settled down, they were a little upset when we first arrived, but that passed quickly, the cast had no issues with the situation at all, there also eating, Luigi has even had a few job offers already, he has turned them down, but most of the cast and crew have said if you want to start a production company they would climb aboard readily.”

I took in the info and replied: “Hum, I might just do that, it seems feasible.”

Sarah smiled and with girlish glee said: “Bro, if you do it, can I have a job, I have always wanted to be in the movies.”

I smiled back and said: “I will have to see if I can warrant it, but if all goes well, I will make you head of the production studio if you want. I believe that we may have a project brewing at Alpha Publications, well the name will change but that may take a few months.”

Sarah smiled at that and said: “You will give me more details later right.” I nodded yes. Sarah hugged me deeply and placed a kiss on my lips. I held her close to me.

Luigi and Arthur looked at us in a mild state of shock, I noticed this and said: “Don’t look so surprised boys. You have known that she has had a crush on me for years, I just let it escalate a little further.” Luigi and Arthur smiled their approval.

Arthur spoke first: “I have always known you two would be closer than any standard brother and sister would be, I am glad that you finally let it happen Sean, Sarah has wanted it for so long,” he looked at Sarah, “and she looks so very happy now.” Sarah smiled and hugged me closer.

Luigi added his two cents: “I must say, I knew this would happen, and if it were any other pair I’d be worried, but with you two, I just can’t help but feel happy.” He reached out and hugged us both closely and closed with: “Love her for ever, I am sure Vicky, Alicia and Annie will also, they are too understanding not to.”

I smiled and said: “Ok boys, thanks for the good will, now back to business. How long until the crew is ready to go and should I talk to them now or at the set?”

Arthur said: “Well since this is Guido’s crew and the cast was hired by Vince, I have to recommend that you ask them, and as luck would have it Guido is coming towards us as we speak.”

I turned around and noticed Guido slowly approaching, I waited till he was a mere ten feet away then said: “Guido I need your advice.”

Guido smiled and said: “That doesn’t happen often, what can I do for you boss?”

I replied inquisitively: “You know crew right?”

Guido slightly nervous: “Yes, I do boss, why?”

I smiled: “Oh just wanted to know how long it would take them to get ready, and whether I should address them here or wait till we’re at the set?”

Guido relaxed: “Oh they’re hard workers, if you want they’ll be ready to leave in 15 seconds. And you can talk to them on set, they’re used to that.”

“Thanks Guido, have them ready to leave in five, I’ll contact Vince and see what the cast is like in his opinion.” With that Guido walked away and started to bellow out order for his crew. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my headset and buzzed Vince.

Vince answered calmly: “Hello, how can I be of service Sean?”

“Vince you hired the cast, right?”

He replied confidently: “Yes indeed Sean.”

“I want your advice, should I give them a full breakdown here, a formal greeting and a little back ground, or should I just hand them their scripts and ask if anybody has questions?”

Vince replied calmly: “They’re pros give them a hello, a breakdown and tell them what’s up. They have received their scripts already and will ask you questions as needed on set.”

“Thanks Vince.” With that I took off the headset and notice the crew leaving with Guido. I moved to the front and got the cast’s attention. “Hello, my name is Sean,” I motioned for Sarah to climb up on the stage with me “and this is my sister Sarah, we will be joined by Alicia, Annie and Vicky when we arrive at the set, together we make up the production staff, Vince will be our camera man. You will meet him later also.”

With that a burly man stood up and said: “Are you saying we will only have one camera man?”

I replied: “Yes, but there will be hundred plus camera at his control, we have a special setup in place.”

The cast all started to chat among themselves then the man spoke up again: “That sounds impressive, will you show us how this works, were all pretty curious.”

I replied: “I will have Vince give you a demo, but it will have to be done in small groups, ok?” All they crowed answer OK. I looked at the cast and was amazed at how varied of a bunch there were. “I have been told you have all gotten your scripts, we’re on a tight schedule, the show will be rehearsed today, and tomorrow again, we will then add the surprise participant, our scene’s victim as it were, and perform it live Sunday, that’s two days away, so I expect complete devotion to the project, no late arrivals, and if you can’t be here call as soon as you know, I can’t afford any mistakes. And this will be a candid setup, complete secrecy and professionalism will be needed. Does anybody here think they can’t do this, if so leave now.” I waited a few seconds, no one got up.

I was quite happy: “Nice to see everybody is ready for this, I will give you all a little extra for the wait you had today. Now without further ado I will let you all get on the shuttles we have waiting and make your way to the set where the rest of our production staff awaits you. But I thank you all for coming; I hope you enjoy this little production as much as I hope to. The shuttle will be leaving in half an hour, feel free to finish your meals before boarding. My friend Luigi and his staff will be here for supper after we are done for the day, and will return tomorrow also.”

With that I got off the stage with Sarah, several members of the cast came up to us and thanked us for the meal, then introduced themselves. Sarah enjoyed the attention, after ten minutes of this we finally were allowed to leave; Guido quickly drove us back to the set. The crew had already left. When we arrived the crew had already finished entering the set, where Alicia was directing each to the task they had to perform, with the help of the other girls. Alicia was finishing with the last group as we entered, she came to greet us.

“Hi Sean, Sarah, we have told everybody where to go and what had to be done, they are going to meet back here in fifteen minutes for our address to them. Annie and Vicky should be back any minute.”

I hugged her and said: “Thanks Alicia, you really are a natural leader.” She blushed at my comment, Sarah giggled at the sight. “Alicia you may also want to invite Michelle, Susan and Amanda.”

Alicia looked at me inquisitively and replied: “Why?”

I replied: “I believe they deserve to be considered members of the production staff, don’t you agree?”

Alicia reflected on for a few seconds then said: “I suppose you’re right, ok I will tell them.”

I looked at her proudly and said: “You will be doing most of the presentation; I will introduce all of you then give the floor.”

Alicia smiled and said: “Sounds good to me.” With that Alicia left to get the girls.

Sarah and I remained and talked for a few minutes about the events of the day, about five minutes later Vicky, showed up, quickly followed by Annie. We greeted both with a hug and kiss, and began to explain what was about to occur. About five minutes later Alicia followed by Michelle, Susan and Amanda showed up, all four with smiles on their faces. We greeted them again with a hug and kiss a piece. We were now finishing the details of the day, when all the crew started showing up; within a matter of five minutes there were over a hundred people around us.

I motioned for silence and moved to the front of the group, I was quickly joined by the girls, Guido had just arrived with the cast in the parking lot and let me know, I told him we would be 10 minutes, and he said he’d get everybody ready then come in. I addressed the group: “Good afternoon, I am Sean, and must apologize for the wait today; we were busy filming earlier and needed to finish prior to starting this rehearsal. We are the production staff,” I opened my arms indicating the seven women and myself, “Now I will introduce my fellow members and their basic roles,”

I motioned to Michelle, Susan and Amanda, they moved to my side, “I am proud to introduce Michelle, Susan and Amanda, they are in charge on quality and consistency, they will be evaluating your abilities and giving feedback to you, they are to be treated as VIP’s, they will be actively watching your production skills, but when we’re not filming, please feel free to tell them any concerns you have and they will relay them to us, they will be your main contacts, the rest of the our group will be mostly concentrating on the actions of the cast,” The crowd applauded and the three said a quick hello and said they looked forward to be working with them.

I then motioned to Vicky to join me, “This is Vicky, Senior assistant director and co-producer, she will be helping bank role this project and make it, and she will be there if the rest of us are not available.” Vicky quickly said hello and also said she looked forward to working with them. I then motioned to Annie and Sarah, “This is Sarah, my sister and the assistant producer, she will be available to help with any cost related issues, please have any request relayed to her by Michelle, Susan and Amanda. And this is Annie, the assistant director, she will be second in charge of the cast, she will not be interacting with you much but you should treat her like she was your boss, she is very nice, please feel free to talk to her on non project related activities, but she will not be able to address any concerns.”

Sarah was first to speak: “I am happy to be here, and to meet you, like Sean said, I will be here to handle any request that carry a cost, we have a sizable budget, so please relay any legitimate request, I will be certain to consider them. I look forward to working together with you.”

Annie then addressed the group: “I am glad to meet you all, we will be working side by side, but I will mostly not be interacting with you on a professional level, but I will enjoy talking with you, I enjoy chatting with the crew, hope I get to talk to each of you at least once during the shoot.”

I continued: “And last but not least, I am your Producer, I am the one who actually handle most of the bills, and this is Alicia, who you have all meet, your Director and the woman who will be making this happen.”

Alicia moved to the front to a roar of applause: “Hello, I am glad see you have all found your stations, I know there are many of you and all of you must be asking, where are the camera men and the cameras, and some others are asking where are the microphones, well I will show you the control room in groups, and you will meet our lone camera operator and sound specialist.” With that Vince moved out of the control room and moved towards Alicia, she spun around noticing the silence, “Well speak of the devil, I would like to introduce Vince, our camera man,” Vince moved to the stage, and waved to the crew.

Alicia continued: “Vince will be in the control room most of the time, but he will be too busy for you to get to know him, today he will be mapping the camera layout, so you will all be entered into the system, but that means, you’re not to be seen, you will have to become invisible, for on the day of production, we will be trying for an invisible crew presence, so for the next two days you will have to learn to be invisible, Vince will help you, but you still have to do your best, Sean will give you each a headset so you can communicate with each other and Vince, on the day of the shoot you will have to be quiet so, no idle conversations. Any questions?” Alicia spent the next 10 minutes answering questions as I handed out a headset to every member of the crew.

By the end of the question period the cast had all changed into their outfits and the dressing rooms for each had been assigned by Guido and his boys. The crew vanished into the woodwork and the cast gathered in the courtroom. I greeted the cast, revelling in the detail that Alicia, Annie and Vicky had put into making them a reality.

The girls all joined me after, I looked at the group and said: “Nice to see all of you in costume, I have been told that Alicia, Guido and the rest of my associates have given you any info I may have forgotten. If anybody has a question that have not been answered, or have been referred to me, please ask me now, I may not be as available as the rest, I am going to be the main character in this little affair, so you will all get to know me, but I will be busy on and off stage, so I ask that all questions be asked now, deferred to my associates, or asked to me after we have finished on the last night, or the days after, and yes, I will give an info session tomorrow about the possibility of offering you all a permanent position.”

1...678910...16