Sabbatical or Continuous Gang Bang?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyaTV69
TonyaTV69
398 Followers

They didn't care or even notice as it wasn't my pleasure they cared about. Rick pulled out and stepped back followed by Lionel and I saw the camera was gone from his hands and Bill was now off to the side filming the action. They rolled me onto my stomach and across the lounge my knees resting spread wide on the deck. Rick knelt behind me and slid deep into my pussy once again. Lionel lined up to my mouth and sank balls deep as he told the guy's to gather around me again.

My hands once more wrapped around hard cock shafts and I returned to jacking them off. I felt like such a nasty slut with a cock in my mouth a huge cock filling my pussy a cock in each hand and cocks being bounced on the side of my face. Lionel grabbed my pony tails and pumped my mouth up and down on his cock. Then he would pull me off and turn me to either side onto a waiting cock using my mouth and throat to jack off their cock for a few strokes. Then pull me off turn the other way and pleasure the next cock then back to his cock.

A true CD fuck slut cock toy pleasing six hard cocks at the same time and Bill circling around with the video camera recording my every slutty movement! Someone yelled I'm gonna cum and Lionel pulled my head off a cock and turned me to face them. A cock slamming into my mouth pumping a stroke or two then pulling back to fill my mouth with their warm creamy cum, swallow, swallow, swallow till it was done, then off and on to another cock. A half dozen strokes on this cock then off and on to the next cock for a few strokes then off it on to the next then used as cum dump for the next erupting rod swallow, swallow, swallow.

Lionel was close to Cumming again so he stuffed his cock in and vigorously pumped my mouth and throat for a minute before pulling back and launching another large load into my mouth. I swallowed a mouth full then he told Bill.

"Get a close up of this"

He pulled out shooting several thick ropes of cum all over my face. His hand aiming it back and fourth painting my face almost completely with cum before rubbing off the last clinging drops in my hair before stepping away to take the camera back. Bill took a side spot as Terry aimed his thick meat for my tonsils and slammed in stretching my jaw to its limit around his beer can cock. He grabbed my pony tails and used them to forcefully jack his cock off with my lips and mouth not bothering to share with the others who smacked their cocks on what ever part of my face they could reach.

Rick had been fucking my well stretched pussy the whole time with long deep slow strokes but began to increase his speed. Terry pulled back holding my pony tails firm in his bear like hands as his cock erupted across my all ready cum soaked face. Stream after stream drenched my face, hair, neck and chest with his sweet tasting seed. I opened wide to receive as much as possible swallowing his watery cream candy as fast as I could.

Rick pounded deep inside my pussy at a very quick pace as Charles took over my pony tails entering my mouth. He then grabbed onto my shoulders as he and Rick started rocking me back and fourth, my mouth sliding on to Charles cock then back off as my pussy slid down impaling me deep on Ricks cock, then back off it and back down onto Charles cock. They pushed and yanked me back and fourth on and off their cocks vigorously like a rag doll fuck puppet.

Rick yanked me back on to his mammoth cock holding me tight against his balls as his huge cock began pumping deep inside my bowels. I swear I could feel it hitting my stomach for a few seconds before he filled my guts. Trying to knock me up and breed my sissy pussy with his fertile seed! Charles balls slammed against my chin as he let loose in my throat again filling my stomach from the other end before they both pulled out and stepped away.

I lay like a rag doll across the lounge chair totally exhausted cum running out my pussy down the inside of my legs. Bill, James and Steve jerked their final loads off shooting all over the rest of my body as I looked on contently and tried to muster up a smile for the camera. I was thoroughly covered in cum, splattered from my head down my back to my butt, dripping from my over stretched hole down across my legs. Lionel circled around getting video of the vast amount of cum that drenched my body before going close up on my cum covered face asking.

"Well Tonya Sissy Slut did you get enough cum?"

Forcing my self up onto my knee's with every ounce of energy my arms had left I plastered a big smile across my face and said.

"YES SIR I GOT MY SISSY BITCH ASS FUCKED ROYALLY AND SWALLOWED ABOUT A GALLON OF CUM! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TOMMORO?"

They all roared with laughter before Lionel shut the camera off, my only saving grace was that the video was way to raunchy to be posted on the web. Then he and Rick helped me over to the shower and held me up as I washed off the copious amounts of cum covering most of me. Rick then dried me off a bit and wrapped me in a big towel picked me up in his arms and carried me back to my house. I directed him as he carried me up to my room.

Rick sat down on my bed lifted me gently up over his erect cock. His cock pried inside my pussy again filling me completely, I wrapped my arms around him as we laid down for a nice long nap his huge cock nestled in my pussy. Rick holding me tightly to his body gently kissing me! As I drifted off to sleep in my new mans arms. I couldn't help but think deep in my mind, this is going to be a great break from school!

TonyaTV69
TonyaTV69
398 Followers
12