Sabbatical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elena, you are so incredibly beautiful," I said.

"Thank you Dan, you're pretty good looking yourself," she responded. She moved to me and straddled me, lap-dancer style, with her hands around my neck and her panty-clad crotch grinding into my erection. I had never had an actual lap dance, but what she was doing felt pretty damn good. She moved her hands to my chest and began to unbutton my shirt buttons while continuing to grind away on my cock. I let her undo them all and quickly shed the shirt. She used her index finger to trace little circles in my chest hair, while I reached around her and grabbed the cheeks of her ass, pushing her crotch even more tightly against mine.

After a minute or so she reached back to unfasten her bra. With one quick motion it was off and tossed to one side. Her breasts were perfectly shaped, maybe a "B" cup, just the right size to fill my grasp, with small dark aureoles and largish nipples, now firm and taut in her obvious excitement.

"Wow," I said. "Just perfect, like the rest of you."

"They're not too small for you?" she asked, with a hint of anxiety.

I gave her the old line "Anything more than a handful is wasted," figuring she'd never heard it. In the back of my mind I wondered if she'd been dumped at some point by some idiot for a bigger-breasted girl. Oh well, his loss. Now I would get to worship those glorious tits, slowly, patiently, devastatingly.

And I did. I had gotten very good over the years at getting Terri worked up by paying attention to her breasts. Now I used my experience on Elena. I took her right nipple between my lips and massaged it. I ran my tongue slowly around her aureole --once, twice, again. I took the whole nipple into my mouth and sucked gently. I lightly nipped the very tip of her nipple with my front teeth. Then I gently held her nipple between my teeth and flicked my tongue over the tip. Moving to her left breast I repeated the whole sequence while cupping the other one with my left hand, rolling the nipple between my fingers. Her breathing became ragged and her grinding on my crotch became irregular, then stopped completely as she abandoned herself to the sensations. She began to gently moan "Ooooohhhhh, Oooooohhhhh Dan, Oooooohhhhh" as her excitement slowly built.

It was time to escalate. I pulled away from her nipple, hearing a groan of disappointment. "Let's go into the bedroom," I said quietly.

She stretched out on the bed, and I admired the full-length view of her lithe body as I quickly shed shoes, socks, and slacks and lay next to her. I pulled her close to me and started in again on one breast, moving my free hand down her body and gently squeezing her ass cheeks. I slid it under the waistband of her panties and moved it low enough to run my middle finger over her slit. She was wet, very wet, and my finger easily slipped between her pussy lips. Slowly I moved it back and forth, teasing her, finding her entrance and poising as if to penetrate, then sliding it away. Her body jumped as I rubbed her clit each time on the upstroke. Her eyes began to glaze over, her moans became more guttural. She was unmistakably a woman in heat, and I had never seen anything more arousing in my life.

I withdrew my hand and brought it to my lips, licking my finger and tasting her juices. Then I sat up, reached down and slid her panties off. She had a lovely pussy, with rather prominent inner lips, now damp and slightly parted, and a neatly trimmed bush matching her hair color.

I again lay next to her, nibbling lightly on a breast and cupping her mound with my hand. Slowly I kissed my way down her body, stopping to insert my curled tongue into her navel. She giggled. As I began to move lower her entire body stiffened. I looked up questioningly.

"Are you going to . . . kiss me down there?" she asked.

"Kiss you, lick you, nibble you, I want to do it all Elena," I replied. "Would you rather I didn't?"

"I don't know, Dan, no one's ever done that to me before."

"Oh you poor deprived child," I said. Another giggle. I was getting to enjoy hearing that giggle. "In all seriousness Elena, I hope you'll give me the honor of being your first." She thought for a fleeting moment, then nodded. I again worked my way down her body, lightly nibbling as I went. This time she did not resist, but slowly spread her legs to give me access as I moved closer.

With two fingers I parted her pussy lips and took a close look at her pink treasure. "Oh God Elena, your body is incredible," I said reverently.

And then I dove in, without waiting for a reply. I licked up and down the outside of her pussy lips. I spread them open and slowly licked her pink insides with a flat tongue, from her opening to her clit, giving the latter a little flick with the tip each time. I curled my tongue and penetrated her as far as I could, lapping up her juices that were flowing freely. Then I started on her clit in earnest, using the old trick of spelling the alphabet with my tongue, wishing I knew the Russian alphabet that has seven more letters. She gasped and moaned and called my name and sighed and growled words in Russian I couldn't understand.

It was when I sucked her clit into my mouth, just as I always did with Terri, that she let loose. Her growls and moans because a high-pitched screech "Oh Dan OOOOOOHH DAN AAAAAAH AAAAAIIIII IIIIIEEEEEEEE." Her thighs clamped like a vise around my head and her entire body spasmed with the force of her orgasm, jamming my face tightly against her pussy and damn near suffocating me in the process.

As she started to come down I extricated myself from her death grip and moved back up beside her, cradling her in my arms and allowing her to slowly rejoin the living. It took her a couple of minutes.

She finally spoke. "Oh my God Dan that was amazing. The whole world was exploding, my head was bursting into a thousand pieces. I've never felt that way before, never. Thank you thank you thank you!" and she squeezed me tightly while getting a taste of her own juices with a passionate kiss.

As she broke the kiss she seemed to become aware of the bulge in my briefs pressing into her. Her hand moved down and latched onto it. "Hmmm, what do we have here?" she said, half to herself. "Looks like maybe I should return the favor." She slid to the foot of the bed and eased off my briefs, releasing my cock from its confinement. She disentangled the briefs from my legs and, before I could say anything, moved back up and took the head of my cock into her mouth.

She may have never received oral sex before, but certainly she must have given it. That was my thought as I enjoyed what, if it wasn't the best blow job in my life, was certainly in the top three. She alternated between taking me deeply, circling my cockhead with her tongue, then gently sucking my cock like a straw. Then she would lick the shaft, from balls to tip, before devouring me again. With all that stimulation and the continuing sight of her hot, naked body, I wasn't going to last long. Soon I could feel the telltale tingle in my balls, the sign that I was about to lose it.

"Elena, I'm getting close!" I groaned, not knowing what her preference was.

"Mmmmm," she said, without removing her lips, and kept right on sucking.

That was all it took for me. My first shot hit the roof of her mouth. She flinched, but kept her lips tightly sealed around my cock. I spurted shot after shot into her mouth, the warmth of her lips and tongue amplifying the sensations until I almost passed out from sensory overload. She did her best to swallow it all, but a small dribble of cum escaped from the corner of her mouth. Eventually I softened, and she released her hold. A quick flick of her tongue took care of the offending cum. I lay back exhausted, disoriented, completely satiated; a textbook example of All Fucked Out.

"You've done that before," I croaked. It was all I could think to say.

"You're right, I have -- my boyfriend likes it, and he's not the first man I've done it to," she said. "I've never swallowed though. Usually I don't let a man finish in my mouth. A couple of times my boyfriend did without warning me and I've just spit the stuff out. You're the first man that I've wanted to swallow for. It tastes interesting, actually -- sort of sour and salty and bitter all at once. I think I could get to like it."

"I'm flattered, Elena, but why do it specially for me?"

"Silly man. After what you did for me just now I wanted to make you feel just as good." I didn't answer, and we lay side by side for a minute without speaking, basking in the afterglow.

"I had an argument with my boyfriend this week," she said suddenly.

"Oh?" I asked. "What was it about?"

"About the dinner to start with. I wanted him to come with me, but he said he didn't want to waste an evening with a bunch of old people. I told him those 'old people' were my colleagues and friends and I didn't like his attitude. It got worse from there and finally I walked out of the restaurant we were at and left him. He's not a bad guy, really, but sometimes he only thinks about himself. He tried phoning me but I wouldn't answer his calls. He finally texted me to apologize for what he said, but he still wouldn't go with me. Even though he apologized I was still angry with him. I did answer his text but we haven't talked since I walked out on him."

"But that fight was probably the reason I made a decision I'd been thinking about for a while, but kept putting off because I didn't have the courage. What I decided is that I wanted you, and before you left I was going to have you." My mouth must have dropped open ten feet. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

She went on. "You didn't see me yesterday because I took a day off. There aren't many students around after exams and everything was planned for the dinner, so the Dean let me. I bought some new makeup using your gift. I had my hair styled, which I haven't done for months. I pulled that black dress from the back of my wardrobe. I know it looks good on me, it was only the second time I've worn it. I wanted to look my very best for you, because one way or another I was going to get you to take me to bed. If you had stayed for the dance club I would have stayed with you. You walked back to campus, so I walked with you. Had you gone home, I would have found some way to go with you. You actually made it easier for me when you kissed me. I knew you were thinking the same way I was."

I was still trying to take in what she was saying. This exquisite creature decided she wanted me? And she'd thought about it for some time? "Again I have to say I'm flattered, Elena. And again, I've got to wonder why me? There must be dozens of men who'd give anything to spend time with you, in bed or out of it."

"Dan, I know, I do get hit on a lot. I guess Oxana told you about Dr. Hensley. One reason I stay with my boyfriend is that we can go out places and I don't get bothered, not much anyway. But you're different. You've always been a gentleman. We've talked enough so that I think I know you pretty well. I'm more comfortable around you than any other man I know. You're in good shape, pretty handsome actually. And your little speech last night -- that was the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me. You obviously have feelings for me, but you've kept them hidden, or tried to anyway. I'm sure it's been hard." She lowered her voice a little. "I've seen the way you look at me when you think I'm not watching. I can tell you've wanted me for a while now."

How could I deny it? "Yes, Elena, at least since the retreat. Probably earlier if I'm being honest."

"But you wouldn't have done anything about it, would you? So I did. And now we've had each other, and it's so wonderful, you're a marvelous lover." She was silent for a few seconds. "You know, on that horrible day, the day Dr. Rahman died, I nearly invited you in when we got to my flat. I've thought a lot this week about what might have happened if I did. You'd been so kind, so thoughtful, so concerned about me and how I was reacting to what had happened. I'm sure I would have thanked you with a hug and kiss. But would I have stopped there? Maybe not, I really don't know, I do wonder. Maybe we would have been lovers for weeks now."

I couldn't help it. All this talk about her wanting me and me being her lover for weeks was getting me hard again. Guess I wasn't All Fucked Out after all. She noticed of course, and reached down to take my cock into her hand. "Are we up for more?" she asked, with a seductive tinge to her voice. Then she stiffened, and her face took on a look of determination. "I'm ready for this, Dan. You're ready, too. Make love to me, Dan. Put it in me."

I reached over to the night stand and grabbed a condom. Quickly I tore the wrapper open and rolled it onto my rigid cock. She spread her legs and I positioned myself above her at her entrance, pausing just a moment and getting a soundless nod in assent.

With two thrusts I buried myself to the hilt in her pussy. Her gasp looked to be surprise and not pain, but I wasn't sure. How big was her boyfriend, anyway? I wasn't anything more than average. I paused so she could get used to me. Then I started a steady rhythm of slow, forceful strokes. Every so often I'd break up the rhythm with a few quick strokes, then slow down again. She was into it now, quietly moaning "so good...ohhh...so good" as she pushed her hips upward to meet each of my thrusts.

I knew it would take me a while to climax, between the condom and her earlier blow job and, of course, my age. My worry was that my arms would give out before either of us finished. I made a quick decision and pulled out of Elena. "Turn around and get on your hands and knees," I said.

She complied. I have always liked doggie style: it gives me the chance to fondle the woman's breasts or stroke her clit while I enjoy the sight of a pretty rear view. Now I lined up behind Elena and sank into her pussy with one stroke. She cried "AAAAAIIIIII ... oh Dan, you're so deep ... ooooooh." I picked up the pace as Elena began to thrust her ass backwards to meet me. Soon I was pounding into her pussy like a man half my age, incredibly turned on by her marvelously shaped ass and her stream of moans and growls and Russian expletives. She was losing control rapidly and I was close behind her.

When I reached around her to stroke her clit she exploded at the first touch. She shrieked in ecstasy and her entire body convulsed with pleasure. The exquisite sensations from the spasming of her pussy walls clamped tight around my cock triggered my own explosion. I cried out her name "ELEEEENAAAAAAA ... AAAA ... AAAA!" as waves of passion crashed over me, obliterating all thought, drowning my senses.

We both collapsed onto the bed. I barely had strength to pull out of her, strip off the condom, knot the end, and toss it in the general direction of the waste basket. I rolled next to her and quietly held her while she mumbled something over and over sounding like "so wonderful ... so wonderful." In a few minutes we were both asleep.

Chapter 7

I woke first to the unfamiliar sensation of bare female flesh. Our bodies had stayed spooned together during the night, and my hard-on was pressing against Elena's lower back. I looked at her luscious, naked body and thought back over the previous evening and how our passions had collided so tumultuously, and I smiled. But right away another thought overtook me, a much gloomier one. This was the day I was due to leave. We had only just discovered each other and now we'd be torn apart, probably for good.

I needed the toilet badly, so I rolled away from Elena and out of the bed. She stirred and half-opened one eye sleepily.

"Good morning, lover. Sleep a while longer if you want to. There're towels next to the shower and I'll leave a robe out for you to wear." She grunted thanks and rolled over. I used the toilet and then hopped into the shower.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I do some of my most creative thinking in the shower. That morning I tossed around the possibilities. Change flights? Not likely without a penalty, and it would only give us a day or two more together anyway. Fake an illness? Doubtful I could pull that off, and Terri would be pissed if I wasn't back for Christmas and might ask awkward questions.

Before my shower ended I'd come up with a plan. A desperate one to be sure, but if Elena went for it there just might be a chance we could see each other again.

Pulling on a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt, I went into the kitchen to set out breakfast. I heard the shower turn on as I started the teakettle going. As I was finishing my first cup of tea Elena appeared at the kitchen door, wearing my robe and with hair still damp from the shower. I suspected she wore nothing underneath the robe. Even with no makeup and tousled hair she still looked striking. I could live with this forever, I thought.

"You are so beautiful, Elena. Please sit and let's have breakfast." She did, and we sat quietly for a few minutes as we ate the fruit and pastries, content with each other's company.

"So, how do you feel this morning?" I finally asked.

"A little sore down there, but otherwise very good, thank you. I slept very well. Oh, and no regrets, by the way. Last night has to be the most marvelous night of my life. You were great. And to be honest I think I was great too. I think I finally see what all the fuss is about. And now this morning it hurts so bad because you'll be leaving, probably you're never coming back."

"I feel exactly the same, Elena. No regrets for me either, and you were great, and leaving you is going to be one of the hardest things I've ever done." I took a deep breath. Might as well lay it all out, I decided.

"Elena, when we've talked before, you've been pretty sure you wanted to study for an MBA. Is that still what you'd like?"

"I think so, Dan. For what I want to do that's probably the best degree. But you know I don't have the money to go away."

"I've been thinking a bit this morning." Relax, I told myself. Just say it, the worst she can say is no. "What would you think about doing an MBA at State." State was the flagship school in our public university system. "It's a very good school, one of the top 50 business programs in the US. All the universities in our system want to attract overseas students. A student from Kazakhstan would interest them because it's a new market, I doubt they've had any before. I know the Dean of the College of Business there and I'm good friends with a few of the professors. I could certainly recommend you for a scholarship, I would say I knew you from my sabbatical." I went on with my spiel without looking at her closely, babbling on about the great teachers and the beauty of the campus and the friendliness of the city. When I did look at her I was shocked to see that she was crying.

"Elena, have I said something wrong?" More tears. "Please, please tell me, say something!" She only cried harder, deep piercing sobs that cut me to my core. It was a couple of minutes before she could even begin to compose herself.

"Oh Dan, you are such a wonderful man," she choked, struggling hard to keep from crying again. "There's nothing really that ties us together, despite what we've shared this past night, and yet you'd still help me, help me to try to reach my dreams." She did break down then, and I waited for her tears to subside.

"I couldn't do it, Dan," she said at last. "Maybe this doesn't make sense, but everything I've done up to now has been on my own. I came to Almaty on my own, got my degree, found a good job, then an even better one at KBS. I'm ready to move on now when I can, but I'd like to think that I'd do it because of who I am, and what I can be, not what someone else thinks of me. It's not like I don't appreciate what you're offering me. I really do, it means a lot that you'd think to help me that way. But in some sense I'd feel like I owed you something, and that's not the way I want to feel towards anyone, even a wonderful man like you. Do you understand what I mean?" I'm not sure I agreed, but I basically understood -- she was 24, after all, and far from worldly wise -- and I made an appreciative noise to that effect.