Sabel Ch. 07-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three more to go", the man said.

Cathy leaned against the wall to watch the girls: some were clearly exhausted, dragging their feet out of sheer fear of being punished if they stopped their trot. A few -- among them her Sabel -- seemed to have enough energy to go on for a longer time. The others were just fatigued, but after taking a rest could be worked a little more. A normal class, in sum: with the program she had in mind, by Graduation Day most of them would be ready to join the thousands of ponygirls that served the inhabitants of the capital.

Cathy waited until the end of the exercise and shouted:

"Enough! The class is over for today."

There were noticeable sighs of relief as the girls came to a halt, happy to be allowed to stand normally on their feet. The teacher told Mr. Anderson to free their wrists, and when this was done she commanded:

"Remove the harness and collar from your partner, and wash your bit on the tap out there. Hang all your stuff on your peg and line up to be washed. Quickly, ponies!"

While they rushed to obey, Chico, Raymond and Matt took their place behind the water pumps. Water was precious in Ansonia, so the tall towers of liquid gushing out from the hoses reached the fruit trees after showering the girls.

It was good to feel fresh water on their bodies after so demanding an exercise. Charra joined the line and was a bit surprised when Miss Cathy grabbed a large soft cloth and wiped it gently down her body. She remained still, feeling the sensation on her nipples -- they stood out very nicely with that caress. What had Sabel felt as Miss Cathy touched her the other day, she wondered -- that woman had such a gentle hand when she wished to be sweet!

"Charra, have you had any children yet?"

The pony shook her head. She was only twenty-one and wanted to wait until she moved up from the Sixth Station to find a husband.

"No, Miss Cathy."

"You will make a wonderful mother", Cathy said as she brushed Charra's exposed slit with the wet cloth. "But now you will have to wait at least three years, won't you?"

Charra nodded and parted her legs -- after all that rubbing from the leather strap, Miss Cathy's caress was very welcome on her sensitive cleft. The teacher squeezed the cloth on her rump and she felt a trickle of cold water going into her rear crack and dripping along the back of her light-brown thighs.

From her place on the line, Sabel glanced at her friend. She had been hosed rather summarily, as the workers had to take care of thirty-six girls. She felt the sun drying her skin up while the teacher took her time with Charra -- and a cloud passed over her pretty black face: a sudden thought had flared in her mind. Was Miss Cathy mad at her? Why hadn't she picked her for her first ride? Had she done something wrong?

Jealousy was foreign to Sabel's heart. She was not envious of Charra; on the contrary, she was happy for her friend, and also grateful because of her help on the previous day. Still, she would have liked so much to take Miss Cathy for a ride! She sighed: perhaps Charra was wrong and she was deluding herself -- Miss Cathy was not going to keep her -- she was going to become a delivery animal, after all -- but wait, she had been given the lock! She touched anxiously the nape of her neck -- there it was, well fastened by Miss Cathy's own hands. But then, why was she ignoring her?

Sabel was feeling confused. Tears formed on her eyes and she wiped them away with the back of her hand.

"Mr. Anderson, make it certain that nothing happens to my mother's ponycart!" Cathy said, and turned to the class:

"This lesson is over. We will continue on Monday at nine o'clock -- and don't make me angry again! I want all of you collared, harnessed and with bits on before I arrive, am I making myself clear?"

As Sabel walked past her on her way to the shed, the teacher grabbed her wrist and felt again how silky her skin was. Looking right into the girl's eyes, she noticed a thin film of liquid on them -- and that touched a sensitive cord in her heart. Perhaps she had been too hasty in her judgment. The girl was human, after all, and had her weaknesses. What she had done was very different from Karen's or Jenny's ugly actions. She had not willfully disobeyed; she had just had a defense reflex at her first contact with the reins -- and that was easy to forgive.

Cathy ran a finger down the ebony's flat tummy until it reached the bush above her clit, then moved it further down into the drenched pussy. Sabel had to control herself not to leap: after almost two hours with that infernal strap exciting her labia, her world had narrowed down to her cunt and she needed badly something hard inside it.

Her mind was racing. If she felt that much aroused without the pill, what would happen once it was in her body? She parted her legs and looked at Miss Cathy's crop. Would the teacher keep her after class again, or at least tell her whether she had unwittingly done something wrong?

When Miss Cathy finally spoke, her voice was almost inaudible:

"Do you want to belong to me, Sabel?"

"Yes, Miss Cathy, I really do!"

Cathy pulled her finger out and with her thumb pushed back the dark hood, exposing the pink button that stemmed from it like a tiny mushroom. Sabel took a deep breath and thrust her body an inch forward, but Cathy ran her finger briskly upward and slid it into the ring of the girl's collar:

"I want to take your with me this weekend. Will that be a problem?"

The girl's face opened into a coast-to-coast grin.

"Not at all, Miss Cathy!" Sabel had to control herself not to scream from happiness.

"Wonderful. I need to make you feel more trusting about what I do with you, Sabel."

The ebony's big eyes showed her surprise at those words, but she kept silent. "Don't talk unless you are told to", she remembered. And she didn't want to jeopardize her chances of becoming the blonde Lady's pony.

"I have things to do with the Ponygirl Department this afternoon, but will be done by four o'clock. I'll ask your supervisor to get you off earlier today, so that you can be ready by that time."

Sabel's heart jumped in her chest.

"Meet me at four in front of your building, my Sabel. And don't forget to wash your bit before you hang it with the rest of your stuff."

She narrowed her eyes to watch the ebony as she walked into the shed with her tack thrown over her shoulder. "So strong and tall", the teacher thought. "And such a pretty rump, wiggling so sweetly even when she is just walking! This ponytail swishing across her back! I can't wait to see her between the shafts of my sulky..."

Cathy stayed with her eyes closed for a while and then glanced around: the yard was empty. Workers and students were gone, and so was Sabel. She put discreetly her hand inside her bikini bottom and sensed the wetness on her womanhood. Wetness she wanted to see on the lips of her black ponygirl.

Chapter Eight: The Magnusson farm

Sabel looked at the street clock on the other side of the street. She had been waiting for about half an hour, clutching to her side a little bag where she had put a hairbrush, a tube of cream for her skin and other personal items. Twenty past four -- what had detained Miss Cathy?

She was surprised by a kiss on she back of her neck. As she turned to see if that was the Lady, she heard a click at her throat: a dainty metallic leash had been attached to the front ring of her collar.

"Hi, sweetie!"

Miss Cathy smelled of the lemony lotion that she liked to use.

"Oh Miss Cathy, you have surprised me!"

"Follow me, we have to rush."

The teacher moved swiftly along the busy avenue. Sabel walked after her, holding her bag. She was wearing her regulation shorts and had tied the flaps of her blouse under her breasts, leaving bare a portion of black skin. The contrast with the white fabric above and under her navel was so striking that people turned their heads as they crossed her. It was impossible to misread what was in their minds. Sabel felt flattered -- Robin had said many times that she was pretty and desirable, but in her natural modesty she had always believed that her friend's words expressed only her insatiable sexual appetite.

As they turned into a side street, Cathy stopped:

"Arms snug across your back now, so that your elbows are close. And you may march with high steps."

Sabel did as she was told and they resumed their walk. The leash hung loosely from Cathy's hand; her vest came down to her waist, and the girl couldn't help seeing the teacher's shapely tush encased in the tight bikini bottom. "How many of these does she own", she asked herself, and suddenly noticed that the high heel boots were gone. Miss Cathy donned comfortable walking shoes and white socks going up to her ankles.

The street went down to a wide avenue lined with trees, which flanked the edge of the lake. As they entered it Cathy began to trot; Sabel followed her, lifting her knees high as the Lady was doing. The lake was at their right side; farther away, on the other bank, the rolling hills were covered with lush vegetation. Proud ponies tied to elegant chariots were taking their owners for a leisure ride -- people in the upper Stations had already finished their work and were indulging to a moment of pleasure in that beautiful décor.

The avenue was called Delilah Boulevard, after the woman who cut Samson's hair. The main streets in Charissa had their names chosen to remind the citizens that women ruled the New State. Sabel liked to jog there after her long hours of scrubbing, so the scene before her eyes was familiar to her -- the sun already over the other bank of the lake, the calm blue waters shining with red and golden reflexes, the sulkies and rickshaws, the ponies trotting on their lanes. But she had never totted tied to a leash and with her arms crossed behind her back, so she kept her eyes glued to Miss Cathy's bottom until they reached the pier.

A barge was already waiting and some people had taken their places on it. Sabel noticed a heavy farm cart with a ponyboy hitched between its shafts. He had very strong arms and legs; his complexion was a deep brown and he stood like a statue with his hands tied behind his back. Sabel's attention was attracted to his large full balls, which were topped by a cock that could fit a horse.

"A stallion", Miss Cathy whispered into her ear, bemused at how much Sabel was interested in the powerful male's attributes. The girl lowered her eyes in an attempt to hide her embarrassment and focused on the metal tube that encased the brown ponyboy's dick and forced it downward. A lock secured the tube to a chain going under his crotch and tied to the back ring of his belt. Sabel had never seen such a device, but as she was going ask Miss Cathy about it she felt the crop tip sliding under her thighs and pressing up against her pussy.

The barge began to move. There was no motor: strong Fifth Station men pedaled it through the lake. Cathy kept discreetly teasing Sabel; her legs widened a few inches and she wondered what Robin would do in her place -- no doubt she would ask Miss Cathy to take her nearer that monument. She liked cocks quite a lot - only, because of the work schedules, there were fewer occasions for sex with a man than with a fellow cleaner girl.

The ponyboy was staring at her and changing his weight from one foot to the other, clearly excited. Tails similar to those she had had on her wrists that same morning, but much wider, were fastened to a ring on his waistband. Sabel knew from experience what their function was - to keep his hands immobilized behind his back.

Lots of questions popped up in her mind -- who was that ponyboy? She narrowed her eyes to discover whom he belonged to, but the letters on his plate were too small to be read from that distance. He was going the same direction as she and Miss Cathy; his cart was heavily loaded with things her owner had bought in Charissa --, boxes piled upon each other, stacks of bales, farm tools and so on. Sabel had never gone to the other side of the lake, but from what she knew from her childhood she guessed that there must be farms there.

A strong tug on her collar awakened Sabel from her thoughts. Miss Cathy pulled her head down and tied the leash close to the barge rail, and she had to clutch her hands on it to keep balance. She could not turn her head, so she didn't notice the ponyboy staring at her protruding bottom; she only heard him squirming, and wondered why. The reason was, of course, that his cock had stiffened inside the tube.

Sabel shivered as she thought that the motive for that squirm could be -- her. A terrifying but enormously arousing idea came into her mind -- Miss Cathy lowering her shorts and asking the owner of that stupendous male to release him from the cart -- his thick cock sliding into her pussy -- she would not be able to flee it because of the knot on her leash -- all those people staring and chuckling - oh no, that would be too humiliating -- oh YESSS! She raised her butt in an involuntary movement, as if offering herself to be ridden, and her face went hot as she realized what she had done. She tried to turn her head to see if Miss Cathy had noticed, but the knot on the leash didn't allow her to. She could hear her voice, though:

"Hello, Charmagne! How are you?"

"I am fine, my dear sister! What have you tied over there?"

"A girl I am training."

A mother with a baby on her lap came forward and leaned on the rail just beside Sabel. The little boy began to cry, making it difficult for her to follow the conversation. She pricked her ears to overhear as much as she could.

"............................. right to pick one...............special........... at such an early stage in the course?"

"Yes...................... very strong and obedient, perfect to pull ................me in it."

".......................such a beautiful color. Seems as if she was just imported from Africa."

"...............pure-bred, but this is difficult to ascertain. And it doesn't matter......... soft as creamy butter to my touch.................. to the house for the weekend."

Sabel feet a wave of pride surging through her body: they were saying such nice things about her! She kept paying close attention to the scraps of conversation that reached her ears:

"............................. Shig in that cart? He is your best stallion!"

".........................."

"Oh my! Really? ... to mount YOU? What was she thinking?!"

So the spectacular male was named Shig, Sabel thought, and belonged to Miss Cathy's sister. Was it possible that the Magnusson farm was so near Charissa? She had not had enough time to watch the other lady -- what had Miss Cathy called her, Char or something -- so busy she had been eating the ponyboy with her eyes. She moved her head to the sides, wondering how the blonde Lady would react if she untied that knot just for two seconds to fill her eyes with that perfect masculine form.

The prospect of being sent back to Charissa with the returning barge and be expelled from the course, or at the very least spend some hours tethered to that awful pole like poor Jenny, dissuaded her from "undoing what your owner has done." She parted her feet to find a less uncomfortable position and kept paying attention to what the Ladies were saying.

"............................ had jutted out three times in a row. I thought he was done with it.................... near to him to fix his restrainer................... yes, Cathy, actually........................ my wrist........................... that look on his eyes! Luckily he was tied by his collar to..................... was so shocked!"

Sabel's brains were working hard to understand what she was hearing. Was it possible that the ponyboy had grabbed his owner's wrist and tried to mount HER? She would have to ask Miss Cathy later. How incredible!

The bank was coming close and the men stopped their pedaling. Cathy climbed down from her sister's cart; as the barge's front lowered down to the pier, Sabel heard the dry sound of a lash on naked skin. Shig whinnied loudly and jumped forward, struggling to move the heavy cart. Sabel saw it sliding down the inclined front and heard Char Magnusson's voice:

"Bye, Cathy! See you tonight!"

Cathy waited until the barge was almost empty and unhooked Sabel from the rail. The ebony stretched her back up and waited while the teacher talked to some acquaintances, deliberately ignoring the girl attached to the leash in her hand.

"Yes", Miss Cathy was saying. "He has misbehaved and is being punished: two months at the cart, as if he was not a stallion. But if your ponygirl is in her fertile period... I will talk to Char, and let's see what she decides."

The Ladies' bags were taken into a chariot waiting for them on the pier; they took leave from Cathy and walked away. Sabel opened her mouth in astonishment as the two Oriental ponies attached to the cart started off at the same pace, with their bodies inclined at the same angle and raising their feet to the same height.

"Well trained, those twins", Miss Cathy said approvingly as they stepped out from the barge. "And the ponyboy - isn't he marvelous, dear? He tried to approach my sister, can you imagine that?"

"I heard her saying so, Miss Cathy."

"After you get your pill, you will turn your bottom to him, Sabel, inviting him with all your being."

"ME, Miss Cathy?"

"Yes - you", the lady whispered and kissed Sabel's ear. "You can't imagine how strongly you will want to have sex -- and I might allow you to go with him, even if you are not going to be pregnant... or perhaps, because you are not going to be pregnant..."

There was a mischievous look on her eyes as Cathy figured Sabel naked, tied to a mating block and exposing her pussy to Shig's greedy eyes, while the ponyboy chafed and yanked on the chain holding him to a loop on the wall, in a vain attempt to reach the female just a few yards away. And she, Cathy, would tell him to put his hands over his head, remove his cock restrainer and let him loose to pump his seed into Sabel's womb.

She sighed as that exciting vision faded. It would come true some day: she was ready to bet that Sabel was going to serve her for many years. And in due time she would deliver strong ponyboys and lovely fillies, who would grow up to pull around the next generation of Magnussons.

"Has he got the pill too, Miss Cathy?" Sabel asked as they started walking.

"Yes, it was given to him when he got to puberty to make him into a stallion. If his cock wasn't locked up, he would be dangerous -- it hardens every few minutes, you know. Have you ever seen a stallion, Sabel?"

"No, Miss Cathy. But I know that Ms. Stevenson had some brought to the farm for the Breeders - twice a year, in the months of Violet and Heliotrope. Her ponyboys were all working ones."

"They must have received the anti-testosterone pill. Ideal to keep heavy-duty ponies calm."

"Ah! Then it is because of this that they never showed interest in the girls?"

"Certainly."

Sabel thought for a moment.

"Miss Cathy, what does a stallion do besides making babies in the Breeders?"

"They breed ponygirls too. You don't think that the stork brings the next generation of ponies, do you? There are ways to ensure that you ponygirls only deliver fillies, didn't you know that? And the same holds for Breeders. One can make them have as many females as are needed in the Sixth and Fifth Stations."

Sabel stopped, astonished, and felt a hearty tug on her neck.

"Keep moving, girl!"

Sabel started walking again. That explained why so many girls were born on Mr. Stevenson's farm. She said aloud:

"My mother alone had twelve -- I am the third, and don't have any brothers."