Sabella & Malcolm Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What will I tell mother when she asks why I'm leaving?" D.J. asked.

"Tell her the truth," his father replied. "Tell her you betrayed a client's trust."

D.J. headed towards the door, he took one last look at his father before walking out and closing it.

People stared at him as he made his way to his car, he didn't pay them any attention. The only thing on his mind was figuring out how Malcolm found out about what he was doing.

As Malcolm made his way down the street to what he hoped would be his new attorney's office, he once again tried to ignore the stares and whispers of his neighbors.

He kept his head up and his eyes straight ahead. But, if he'd looked across the street, he would've seen the Sheriff's car parked in front of the drug store.

Sheriff Jenkins couldn't believe his eyes, Malcolm was in town and since Mabel was at home recuperating from her injured hand that meant that Malcolm's guest was at home alone.

As soon as Malcolm stepped through the doors of Luther Simpson's law office the Sheriff made his way to his car and headed to Malcolm's home.

"Where're you going?"

Sheriff Jenkins turned to see his Uncle leaning against the passenger side door of his police car.

"I've got something I need to take care of," Sheriff Jenkins said anxious to be on his way and wondering how he missed someone as big as his Uncle standing out on the streets.

"Well, I need you to take me somewhere," his Uncle said opening the passenger door and getting into the car.

"I'm taking care of some official business right now," Sheriff Jenkins said hoping his Uncle would fall for the lie, and he could head over to Malcolm's.

"So, am I", his Uncle said closing the passenger door and locking it. "So, whatever you were going to do will have to wait."

"Where're we going?" the Sheriff asked.

"I'll give you directions," Mayor Jones said. "Just keep heading out of town until I tell you to stop."

Sheriff Jenkins smiled thinking he was heading towards Malcolm's place. He backed the car out of its parking spot in front of the drug store and pointed it in the direction that would take them towards Malcolm's s, when his Uncle tapped him on his shoulder.

"We're going in the opposite direction," his Uncle said.

"But, you said we were going out of town," Sheriff Jenkins said whining like a little child.

"We are," his Uncle said, "but I have some other stops to make before leaving town."

"How about I get one of my deputies to drive you around," the Sheriff said wondering why he hadn't thought of the idea before.

"No," his Uncle said shooting down the idea. "I think it would be better for both of us if you drove me."

"Why?" the Sheriff asked.

"It would allow us to spend time together," Mayor Jones said, "and driving, me around will keep you out of trouble."

The sound of cars honking their horns reminded Sheriff Jenkins that his car was blocking traffic.

"We had better, get a move on nephew," Mayor Jones said. "Just because you're the Sheriff doesn't mean you can block traffic."

Sheriff Jenkins put his car in gear heading in the directions his Uncle wanted to go knowing that he had been foiled once again in his attempt to find out who the woman was staying in Malcolm's home.