Sabella & Malcolm Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mspat
mspat
545 Followers

"We don't need any help from you," Malcolm said, "so you can leave."

"That girl seems to need a doctor," Sheriff Jenkins pointed out talking about Janie.

"She'll be fine," Malcolm said. "I was about to call Dr. Benson."

"Where's the load she dropped?" Sheriff Jenkins asked.

"I had the baby before we could find help," Janie said her tears still falling, "and it died."

Sabella moved to comfort the crying woman.

"Uh-uh," the Sheriff said. "Where's the man that was with her?"

"My husband went to bury our child," Janie said leaning her head against Sabella's chest, "and he hasn't returned."

"If he's smart and he's come to his senses, he'll keep walking," the Sheriff remarked.

"Get out!" Malcolm told the sheriff, "get out of my house right now!"

"No, need to get hostile," Sheriff Jenkins said. "I was just stating my opinion."

"Get out," Malcolm ordered again.

"Don't you go anywhere girl," the Sheriff said to Janie. "After you've been seen by Doc Benson, I'm going to arrest you for improper disposal of a corpse."

"Don't you think she's been through enough?" Malcolm asked. "She's lost her, husband and her child, and she wasn't with her husband, when he went to bury their child. We just picked her up down the road. She was trying to go with him, but she was too weak to keep up."

"It doesn't matter what she's been through," Jenkins said. "We have to teach these niggers, they have to obey the law like everyone else and the only way they seem to learn that is by locking them up when they break the law."

"She hasn't broken any laws," Malcolm said.

"I'll be the one to decide if she's broken any laws," Sheriff Jenkins said. "Who is this?" the Sheriff asked looking at Sabella and moving towards her.

"That is none of your business," Malcolm said stepping in front of him, blocking his path.

"I think it is my business," the Sheriff said, "the girl is covered with blood."

"She just helped me bring a woman whose just had a baby, whose bleeding heavily, into the house," Malcolm said, "of course she's covered with blood."

"Are you related to this girl?" Sheriff Jenkins asked Sabella.

"She's not involved in this," Malcolm said, "and she's not answering any questions. Go upstairs RaeLynn."

It took everything within Sabella to fight the urge to not to turn around and curse the Sheriff out, but she fought it and kept going upstairs.

"She's a looker," Sheriff Jenkins said watching as Sabella went, upstairs as he licked his lips.

"Get out," Malcolm ordered him again this time his voice, letting the Sheriff, know that he wanted him gone.

"I'll be back tomorrow to talk to her," the Sheriff said. "I expect her to be here and ready to go to jail."

"Only if Dr. Benson says she can be moved," Malcolm said going over and holding the front door open for the Sheriff.

"Of course he's going to say she can be moved," Sheriff Jenkins said, "they're not like white women. They drop a kid and are ready for the next on in no time flat. That's what most white men like about them, they're not delicate like white women. They don't need to lay in the bed for weeks to recuperate. They're ready for their man right away. How do you think they have so many kids so fast?"

Malcolm was glad the Sheriff kept talking as he spilled his vile words, so that by the time he finished, he was on the other side of the threshold allowing Malcolm to slam the door shut as he moved out the door.

"Call, Dr. Benson," Malcolm told Mabel as he went upstairs to talk to Sabella.

He found her in his room where the twins were asleep in the bureau drawers that were their temporary beds.

Malcolm walked into the room and just for a moment, he watched her as she looked down at the twins.

"They're so innocent, so beautiful," Sabella said sensing him standing in the doorway a tear rolling down her cheek. "The whole world should be open to them, and yet they're already doomed they're just too young to know it. It makes you wonder why God even allows children to be born during this time."

"Because it's the only way to bring about the change needed to make the world livable for everyone," Malcolm said walking over to her. "Every new life or generation brings about a change in our lives, makes the world better."

"These two babies have lost the most important thing to any child," Sabella said, "their parents."

"Their mother is still here," Malcolm said.

"Janie isn't going to stay," Sabella said. "Didn't you hear what she said? She said she couldn't stand to look at them nor could she stand to hold them."

"She didn't mean that," Malcolm said. "She only said that because she was upset over Bobby leaving her alone to raise them. Janie will come around and become the mother they need."

"She won't be their mother," Sabella said sadly. "I saw the hopelessness, she was feeling in her eyes as she told us the reasons she and Bobby got married. Janie won't be able to raise these babies on her own. What happened to her and Bobby forced them to face the hard realities of their type of marriage, to face the realities of the situation and the children just increased the hopelessness one hundredfold and shined a light on their weaknesses neither of them could ignore."

"Maybe having the children will make Janie stronger," Malcolm said.

"They might," Sabella said her voice not very hopeful.

"Did seeing the way Bobby and Janie were treated frighten you as far as you, and I are concerned?" Malcolm asked.

"I can't ignore it," Sabella replied. "Neither of us can."

"No, we can't," Malcolm said, "but we shouldn't decide whether or not we have a relationship by it either. I'm not Bobby and you're not Janie. Just like we shouldn't judge people because of the color of their skin, we shouldn't judge how things will go between us by what happened to them. It's only a possibility Sabella, something that might or could happen, not something that has happened."

"I know that Malcolm and I agree with you that it's only a possibility. It's one that I would have to face whether we're together or not because of the color of my skin, but it's not something that you would ever have to face. You would face that kind of treatment only because of me being in your life, and I don't know if I could handle knowing that you're hurting or being hurt because of me."

"Any hurt or pain inflicted on me because of my relationship with you by other people isn't your fault," Malcolm said. "You're not responsible for the actions of others."

"This would be perfect if it turned out that either you, or I was dreaming," Sabella said leaning against Malcolm's chest.

Malcolm moved his hand from her shoulders to around her waist.

He understood why she thought their situation would be perfect if it was a dream.

All the bad things that happened, wouldn't be real, but the Yang effect of that would be that she wouldn't be there, the kiss they shared wouldn't have happened and the feeling he was experiencing and enjoying right now as her body leaned against his wouldn't be real.

'No, he thought to himself as he tightened his hold on her. 'This being a dream wouldn't be perfect because for me, it would be a nightmare.'

Sheriff Jenkins drove his car to the end of Malcolm's driveway to await Dr. Benson's arrival, he wanted to be there with the doctor in case he found another opportunity to get inside Malcolm's house or to get his hands on RaeLynn (Sabella).

She tried to hide her anger when he called her girl, but he saw it in her eyes, she wanted to rip him a new one. He found that kind of fight in a woman to be a turn on. He like taming that kind of woman, showing her, he was the one in control.

Sheriff Jenkins knew that she would be a real challenge something he would really enjoy.

Thinking about RaeLynn (Sabella) had Jenkins licking his lips again. She was a real beauty, like no woman he had ever seen. He closed his eyes and let images of the dark beauty fill his mind. He imagined her standing before him nude his hands moving slowly over her smooth brown skin.

As he enjoyed the images in his mind Jenkins' left hand slid slowly down to his pants. His hand was about to cover his erection when his Uncle's voice burst into his ear bringing him out of his lustful thoughts.

"You better have a good reason for being here," his Uncle said.

"I have a legal reason to be here," Sheriff Jenkins said righting himself and sitting up straight.

"Spill it," Mayor Jones demanded.

Sheriff Jenkins was tempted not to tell his Uncle anything but he changed his mind when he saw the "don't mess with me" look on his Uncle's face.

He told his Uncle everything that Malcolm and Janie told him about what happened.

"The woman is in Malcolm's house right now," the Sheriff said expecting his Uncle to join in his excitement at the prospect of getting into Malcolm's house again.

"Dr. Benson just showed up," his Uncle said, "so you can go home."

"The doc is in there?" Sheriff Jenkins said.

"He arrived during the moment you had your eyes closed and was about to pet your Johnson," Mayor Jones said his voice showing the disgust at what he caught his nephew doing.

"I can't leave until the doctor's through examining the girl," Sheriff Jenkins said. "I'm taking her to jail for improper disposal of a corpse."

"From what you told me the woman's husband is the one that's gone to bury the baby," Mayor Jones said. "The girl has nothing to do with what her husband's done, so you don't have a reason to arrest her."

"But....she...."

"She what?" Mayor Jones asked.

"Who called you to come over here, Malcolm?" Sheriff Jenkins asked suddenly wondering how his Uncle knew something was going on.

"No, Malcolm didn't call me," his Uncle replied. "I decided you needed to be watched."

"You, had someone watching me?!" Sheriff Jenkins asked his tone insulted and incredulous that his Uncle would do such a thing. "Why would you do that?"

"Because you don't seem to understand English, and you don't seem to be capable of following orders," Mayor Jones said.

"Why are you helping Malcolm?" Sheriff Jenkins asked. "You and I run this town and that should include running him too."

"No," his Uncle said his tone tight and tense, "we don't run this town, I run it, and as long as you do what I tell you to, I allow you to run with me. Do you understand?"

"Why are you protecting Malcolm from me?"

"Because, you're going to far," Mayor Jones said. "Malcolm is a wealthy, white man, and you're going out of your way to cause trouble for him for no good reason and that is something I can't allow you to do."

"There's something going on in that house," Sheriff Jenkins said, "and it has been going on ever since that woman arrived in town."

"What do you think is going on in that house, Carl?" Mayor Jones asked. "For some stupid reason you've set your sights on meeting Malcolm's guest. A woman who has made it clear she wants nothing to do with you or any of the citizens of Culbert County, which is her right. But, for some reason, you've turned this woman into some kind of criminal with something to hide, and you've got the people in my town worked up, and I can't have you doing that, relative or not. This is your last warning Carl," Mayor Jones told his nephew his tone having a deadly tone to it, "if you don't back off and leave Malcolm alone, you going to find yourself in more trouble than you can handle."

When Mayor Jones arrived home, he found three men standing on his front porch waiting for him. The looks on their faces told him that all three were angry and whatever, they wanted to talk to him about wasn't something he was going to be happy discussing.

"Good evening," Mayor Jones said greeting the three men as he stepped upon his porch.

"Whether the evening is good or not depends or whether or not you could talk some sense into your nephew," one of the men said.

"I tried to," Mayor Jones replied, "but I can't guarantee that he's going to listen to me and leave Malcolm alone."

"What're you going to do about him?" one of the other men asked.

"I'm going to deal with him," Mayor Jones replied.

"This will be the last time we leave this matter in your hands," the third man said. "If the Sheriff doesn't listen to you or if what you have planned doesn't work we will deal with him ourselves."

Mayor Jones nodded his head signaling that he understood and agreed with what the men were saying. He just hoped his nephew listened to him and left Malcolm alone. If he didn't Mayor Jones wouldn't feel bad when his friends did what they had to do because Carl would have on one to blame but himself.

mspat
mspat
545 Followers
12