Sabella & Malcolm Ch. 12

Story Info
Carolyn comes up with a way of getting her man, Malcolm.
3.6k words
4.74
23.7k
11

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mspat
mspat
545 Followers

Carolyn sat in her room still licking her wounds from the talk she had with her father about her chasing after Malcolm.

She couldn't believe it when her father came storming into the house looking for her. His face contorted out of shape, his nostrils flaring, his hands balled into tight fists, held tightly against his side.

"This is the last time I'm going to speak these words to you, daughter of mine," he said after he stomped his way upstairs, kicked her bedroom door open and got into her face. His tone sent a cold chill down Carolyn's spine letting her know that he was serious about what he was saying to her. "Because, if you don't listen to me this time, you're going to be on your own, meaning that you will no longer be welcomed in this house. Do you understand me?"

Carolyn nodded her head yes.

"You will leave Malcolm alone," her father said. "He doesn't want you, he has never wanted you. I'm sick to my stomach of watching you offer yourself up to him on a silver platter, and him continually rejecting you. I have stood by and watched you try to lure Malcolm to your bed because I thought you would eventually give up and find someone who wants you. But, that idea or concept isn't something you're willing to try. Because, your chasing after Malcolm is threatening everything I've spent my entire life building up, I have to step in now. I have to make sure you understand that he's off limits to you, and you will leave him alone. Do you understand Carolyn?"

Carolyn once again nodded her head.

"That won't cut it," her father said. "I need to hear you say you understand what I'm saying to you."

"I understand," Carolyn said her voice shaky.

"Don't push me on this Carolyn," her father said. "You'll lose."

"Who does he think he is?" Carolyn said speaking to her reflection in her vanity mirror after her father left. "How dare, he say, that Malcolm doesn't want me. Old man doesn't know what he's talking about. Malcolm does want me. He has to. We're meant to be together. There's not a woman in the county better for him than me and there's not a man in the county better for me than him. Besides why wouldn't he want me?"

Carolyn brought her hand up and slowly and gently drew her fingers down her left cheek, under her chin up the right side of her face.

"My skin is smooth, silky, soft and flawless," she said to her reflection. "Just the way mama said men liked it."

She reached up and removed the hair pins holding her hair in the up do she styled it in when she dressed that morning and let her hair fall to her waist, running her fingers through it as it fell causing the thick mass of curls to fall around her shoulders like a curtain.

"My hair is just as smooth, soft and silky as my skin. Just the way mama said men like it."

"My figure," she said turning away from her vanity mirror and walking over to the full length mirror that hung on the back of her bedroom door, "is shapely, like a cola bottle. Large breasts," she said as she lowered the straps to the bra and slip, she was wearing revealing her size thirty-eight D breasts. "Mama said men loved nice large firm breasts and pink nipples," she said pinching the nipples of both her breasts, twisting them between her fingers, a moan escaping her lips as the sensation of what she was doing traveled through her body ending in her core causing her to become wet.

"My waist is small. So, small a man's hands could come together if he held me there, just like mama said. My hips are curvy meant to be held on to as a man makes love to me just like mama said. And my pussy," Carolyn said running a finger down her flat stomach and slipping it into the hottest most sensitive part of her body and biting her nail to keep herself from screaming as she pushed the finger as far as it would go up into her vagina,

"well my pussy isn't as tight as it should be for my husband on our wedding night. But, hell a woman has needs. Malcolm should be glad he's not getting an inexperienced, neophyte, someone he would have to teach how to please him."

A smile appeared on Carolyn's face, and she became more aroused and wetter as she thought of Ben Tompkins the boy who deflowered her when she was sixteen.

She had been upset that night because Malcolm was on a date with another girl. Ben offered to wipe away her tears and make her feel better.

Her fingers began to move faster in and out of her core as she remembered the feeling of Ben stretching her, filling her, making her scared he wouldn't fit. She bit her bottom lip when she thought about the way her pussy gripped him when he finally gave her all he had. The way he pounded into her when she came for the first time causing her to scream as her orgasm flooded her body, making him come along with her.

Carolyn was lying on her back on her bed, her breathing labored, her legs splayed wide open, her fingers jammed into her pussy, her release flowing over them, her mouth open, her eyes closed, her body dripping with sweat, when she finally came back down to earth. A smile on her face.

"No," she thought to herself as she removed her fingers from her vagina and sat up on her bed, 'I won't be a virgin when me and Malcolm come together on our wedding night, like mama said I should be. But, neither will he, so, we'll both start out even on that score.'

******************************

"These diapers aren't going to last too much longer," Malcolm said as he put a fresh diaper on Solomon's bottom. "Maybe we should start buying some regular diapers."

"I think you're right," Sabella said lightly tickling Serena's belly after changing her diaper causing her to coo. "Although I think these two will probably out grow these diapers before they run out of them because they're getting so big."

"They are growing," Malcolm agreed.

"The two of you are talking like they're a year old," Mabel said taking Solomon out of Malcolm's arms, preparing to feed him. "They're only a week old, they haven't grown that much."

"But newborns can change so quickly during the early parts of their lives," Sabella said picking up Serena and following Mabel out of the bedroom, downstairs to the dining room where the twins would be fed.

They had prepared the twins bottles and were about to feed them when the calmness of the house was destroyed when someone started banging on Malcolm's front door.

"What the hell?" Malcolm said as he rushed over to his gun cabinet, pulled out a shotgun, cocked and loaded it. "Take the twins upstairs," he told Sabella and Mabel, "and don't come downstairs until I call you."

Sabella and Mabel took the twins and ran upstairs.

Malcolm was slowly making his way towards the front door when an angry drunken voice that he easily recognized and dreaded hearing started calling his name.

"Sabella," Malcolm said calling her downstairs to let her know that they weren't in any danger.

"What?" Sabella replied sticking her head around the corner.

"Malcolm!, I know you're in there. You come and open this door right now or I'm going to kick it down."

"Is that..."

"Yes," Malcolm replied answering before Sabella could finish asking her question.

"Malcolm," Mabel said coming to the top of the stairs a surprised look on her face, "do you know that...?"

"Yes," Malcolm said, "I do."

"Do you also know that she's out there butt naked?" Mabel asked.

"What?" Malcolm and Sabella replied at the same time."

"She's standing in the driveway naked as the day she was born," Mabel said.

"Please tell me you're kidding," Malcolm pleaded.

"Can't do that," Mabel said tossing a sheet, she was holding down to Malcolm. "You're going to need that."

Malcolm caught the sheet and made his way towards his front door. He put his hand on the door knob, counted to ten to get control of his temper as she called his name for the third time.

When she banged on the front door again Malcolm snatched it open and confronted a drunken Carolyn standing on his front porch. "I knew you would open the door, because you don't want anybody looking at what belongs to you."

"Carolyn, what are you doing here?" Malcolm asked stepping on to the porch taking the sheet he was holding and wrapping it around Carolyn's body."

As Malcolm wrapped her up in the sheet Carolyn threw her arms around his neck.

"Kiss me, Malcolm," she said her words slurring and her breath so heavy with the scent of alcohol it caused Malcolm's eyes to start burning. "Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me."

"I'm not going to kiss you Carolyn," Malcolm said pushing her away from him, pushing her towards her car. "Get into the car, I'm taking you home."

"I didn't come over here so that you could take me home," Carolyn said pushing away from Malcolm freeing herself from his grasp and the sheet that was covering her body, leaving her nude once again. "I came over here to show you what you could have if you gave us a chance."

"Carolyn you need to stop and let me take you home," Malcolm said walking towards her with the sheet to cover her up.

"Do you know that I've loved you, my entire life?" Carolyn asked. "The first day I saw you, I think I lost my heart to you. You're so beautiful. I've often thought that if you weren't so beautiful, so handsome that I wouldn't want you so much. But, I would've fallen in love with your inner beauty, your kindness and your compassion for other. Why can't you show me some compassion, Malcolm? Why can't you love me the way I love you?"

"You're drunk, Carolyn," Malcolm said. "You don't know what you're saying."

"I do know what I'm saying," Carolyn demanded, moving out of Malcolm's reach. "I want you to love me. My mama told me that a man would love me if I kept my figure nice. Don't you like my figure, Malcolm?," she asked twirling around so that Malcolm could see how nice and curvy she was.

"Don't do this Carolyn," Malcolm said rushing over to her, grabbing her and covering her with the sheet once again. "Please, Carolyn, don't do this to yourself or me."

Carolyn looked at Malcolm, fell against his body and began to cry. Malcolm put his arms around her and held her when he felt her body began to fall towards the ground.

He picked her up into his arms and carried her to the passenger side of her car and put her inside. Afraid that she might move over to the driver side, start the car up making a mad dash for her home, he took the keys out of the ignition.

After removing the keys from the ignition he made his way over to the driver's side, opened the door, slid behind the wheel of the car, started it up and headed to Carolyn's house.

"I'm sorry," Carolyn said as Malcolm drove her home. "I don't know what came over me or why I'm behaving the way I am."

Malcolm didn't say anything in response to Carolyn's apology he just kept staring straight ahead at the road.

When they reached Carolyn's home, her father was standing on the porch drinking a cup of coffee.

Ed, looked up and wondered why Malcolm was driving his daughter's car and why she was sitting on the passenger side.

The cup of coffee he was drinking slipped from his hand and fell on to the porch when Carolyn got out of her car wearing a sheet.

"What the hell?" Ed said rushing over to his daughter to find out what had happened to her.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Oh, daddy," Carolyn said getting out of the car and rushing into her father's arms. "It was horrible. I was so scared."

"What did you do to her?" Ed asked turning his attention to Malcolm.

"I didn't do anything to her," Malcolm said. "I'm just bringing her home after she showed up at my house drunk and with no clothes on."

"Why you lying son-of-bitch!" Ed said turning and charging towards Malcolm, knocking him down to the ground their bodies collided against each other.

Ed landed on top of Malcolm and punched him in the face.

"What did you do to my daughter?!" Ed screamed hitting Malcolm in the face as he said each word.

Malcolm drew his fist back and hit Ed in the nose knocking him off him. "I didn't do anything to Carolyn!," Malcolm tried to tell him again. "She showed up at my place naked and drunk, and I brought her home!"

"He raped me, daddy!" Carolyn screamed fake tears now running down her face. "I went over to his place to talk to him and to apologize for any trouble, I might've caused him. He said he accepted my apology and suggested that we go into his house and talk. When we got inside and were sitting on the couch in the living room, he attacked me."

Malcolm couldn't believe what he was hearing. Everything, Carolyn did was planned, a set up and like a sheep being led to slaughter, he walked into her trap.

"I did not rape her," he told her father. "She's lying."

"Don't you dare, call my daughter a liar," Ed said jumping up and going after Malcolm again.

He lost his element of surprise and Malcolm was prepared for him this time. He hit Ed so hard in the face that he knocked him out. Ed fell face first onto the ground kissing the dirt.

"What have you done to my father?!" Carolyn said rushing over to her dad.

"Why are you lying?" Malcolm asked ignoring the prone elderly man lying at his feet.

"You did rape me," Carolyn said smiling at Malcolm a smug look on her face all signs of being drunk miraculously vanishing, "and you can't prove that you didn't."

Angry that Carolyn would accuse him of such a horrible, disgusting act, lied about it and wanting to wipe the smug look off her face, Malcolm slapped Carolyn across her face.

"I should be angry you did that," Carolyn said rubbing her right cheek that now had Malcolm's handprint emblazoned upon it, "but I'm not. It'll make my story more believable when I report it to the sheriff. Which I will do if you don't agree to marry me within the next two weeks."

Malcolm's jaw went slack-jawed and fell open. "I'm not going to marry you," he told Carolyn.

"Yes, you are," Carolyn said her smile returning. "If you don't you're going to jail and that colored girl you've been playing house with and the babies will fall into the hands of the Sheriff, and I know you don't want that to happen."

"You little conniving bitch," Malcolm said.

"That's not a nice thing for a man to say to his future wife," Carolyn said moving closer to Malcolm. "You've got twenty-four hours to decide. My father and I will be by your house tomorrow around noon for your answer. Of course we both know there is only one answer you can give. Don't we Malcolm?"

"How do you know your father is going to go along with this?" Malcolm asked.

"I'm his little girl," Carolyn said her daddy's little girl routine in full effect. "He wants me to be happy, and he knows that having you as my husband will make me happy. So, he'll agree to whatever, I want."

They were staring each other down when Mabel drove up in her truck to pick Malcolm up and take him home.

Because he wasn't expecting her, she blew her horn to alert him to her arrival.

Malcolm and Carolyn turned at the sound of Mabel's horn and looked in her direction. Malcolm turned away from Carolyn and headed towards Mabel's truck.

"Malcolm," Carolyn said calling after him causing him to stop in his tracks. "I want Mabel fired and I want that girl and those screaming brats out of my home."

Malcolm turned and walked back towards Carolyn. "I'm not going to fire Mabel, and I'm not going to put RaeLynn and the twins out of the house on to the streets," he said. "Mabel has been a loyal housekeeper and friend to my family, and I'm not going to fire her. RaeLynn and the twins have nowhere else to go, I'm not going to put them out on to the street."

"As the new lady of the house (I love the sound of that)," Carolyn said her tone arrogant and smug, "I'll pick my own house staff and the fact that RaeLynn and those brats don't have anywhere to go isn't my concern. I don't want to start our married life with people who aren't family, or that I can't trust in my home. When my father and I come by tomorrow I expect you to be the only person in the house. Have I made myself clear?"

Malcolm didn't respond to anything Carolyn said, he simply turned around and headed towards Mabel's truck.

"I'm serious, Malcolm," Carolyn said her voice holding a hint of a warning. "Don't try me on this."

Malcolm kept walking a smile slowly appearing on his face, when he opened the passenger door and climbed into Mabel's truck.

"What happened to Ed," Mabel asked seeing Carolyn go over and tend to her father.

"I knocked him out," Malcolm replied nonchalantly.

"Why did you do that?" Mabel asked not believing what she'd just heard.

"Carolyn accused me of raping her," Malcolm said his tone still calm.

"What?!" Mabel said slamming on her brakes almost sending Malcolm through the windshield. "Why would she tell her father that?"

"She wants me to marry her," Malcolm replied buckling up his seatbelt. "She's given me two weeks to marry her or she's going to tell the Sheriff that I raped her and have me arrested. She's given me twenty-four hours to fire you, get Sabella and the twins out of the house and to decide if I'm going to marry her or go to jail."

"She must've forgotten that Sabella and I were there when she pulled her little stunt," Mabel said. "We can tell the Sheriff that she's lying."

"You're like a mother to me, Mabel," Malcolm said placing his hand on top of hers. "People would think you were lying to protect me and you know they wouldn't give any weight to what Sabella said because she's colored. So the situation would come down to my word against Carolyn's."

"And because she's a woman and people would never suspect a woman of lying about something so awful they would naturally believe her," Mabel said.

"That's the way she's expecting it to go," Malcolm said.

"What're you going to do?" Mabel asked.

"I'm going to pull the rug from under the bitch," Malcolm said, "and her father."

"Now, Malcolm, you know you were raised to respect women no matter what they do," Mabel said her voice stern. "I won't tolerate that kind of language when referring to a woman normally, but in this case I have to agree with you. Now tell me how you're going to pull the rug from under the bitch."

Malcolm threw his head back and let loose with a loud laugh. "I'm not going to talk about what I have planned for Carolyn right now," he said.

"I'll explain everything tomorrow. Today is the fourth of July, and today we celebrate the day or country gained it's independence and Sabella's birthday."

"That's right," Mabel said. "Today is Sabella's birthday. What did you get her?"

"I'm not going to tell you," Malcolm said pretending to zip his lips closed.

"Are you going to tell her about Carolyn's scheme to get you to marry her?" Mabel asked.

Not, tonight. I don't want anything to ruin her birthday."

"I'm going to assume you're not going to the annual parade," Mabel said.

"No," Malcolm replied. "I'm going to spend the day with Sabella and the twins."

"People are going to talk," Mabel noted.

"I know," Malcolm said, "and I really don't care. I love her, Mabel. I want to marry her."

"It's against the law, Malcolm," Mabel said.

"There's not a place or a preacher in the whole state of Texas that would marry you and Sabella. They would call the law on both of you, first. And even if you did find someone that would marry the two of you, it wouldn't be legal and that person would be put in jail for performing the ceremony."

"I know," Malcolm said finally fully understanding what Sabella meant when she said that laws passed to keep one group of people down would impede on the rights of everyone. "But, I promise you, it's going to happen. Sabella is going to become my wife. You can put money on that."

Mabel heard the determination in Malcolm's voice and wondered what he had planned, how he was going to get around the law in Texas and legally make Sabella his wife.

mspat
mspat
545 Followers
12