Sabella & Malcolm Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silence.

"I know you don't want those babies in there with you to be hurt," Sheriff Jenkins said referring to Solomon and Serena, "if you don't want that to happen you and RaeLynn better come on out of there, with your hands up."

Silence.

"This is the last time I'm going to order you to come out, Malcolm," the Sheriff said. "Don't make it hard on yourself by forcing me to take more drastic measures that might get either you, RaeLynn or those babies hurt. I'm giving you and RaeLynn a minute to come out of there with your hands up. After that I'm calling reinforcements, and any lives lost will be on your's and RaeLynn's consciences.

Silence.

"I'm starting the count," the Sheriff said. "One. Two. Three."

Just as Sheriff Jenkins reached for the doorknob of the garage door a shoot was fired, hitting the Sheriff dead center of his back, striking his heart.

"What the..." Sheriff Jenkins said a surprised look on his face as he looked down at his tan shirt and saw his rich, deep, dark, red blood spread across his shirt like milk that had been spilled on a tabletop.

He looked around to see if he could figure out where the shot came from. Thinking that the Judge hadn't actually left and decided to kill him too, Sheriff Jenkins was surprised when he looked in the direction of his Uncle to see him lying on the ground a gun in his hand a smile on his face.

The gun the Sheriff was holding slipped from his hand on to the ground, the Sheriff's body fell to the ground face first right beside it.

Judge Jenkins watched his nephew fall, then he let out a small chuckle and took his last breath.

(((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))

"What're we going to do?" Sabella asked Malcolm as they sat inside her Hummer hugging each other listening to the Sheriff count.

"We're going to be alright," Malcolm assured Sabella tightening his hold on her.

"He's going to walk through that door in less than a minute," Sabella aid the fear she was feeling growing. "We can't let him get his hands on Solomon and Serena. There's not telling what he would do to them if we allow that to happen."

"He's not going to get them," Malcolm told her. "I won't let him get anywhere near them.

"Two," they heard the Sheriff say.

"Malcolm," Sabella said tightening her hold on Malcolm's shoulder causing her nails to dig deep into his skin.

"Three."

Malcolm and Sabella jumped when the Sheriff reached three and they heard the gunshot and a few seconds later heard the sound of something hitting the ground.

"You stay here with Solomon and Serena," Malcolm told Sabella after waiting a few seconds and not hearing a sound outside after the gunshot. "If anything happens you jump in this thing and get the hell out of here."

"Alright," Sabella said getting behind the wheel of her vehicle.

Malcolm was about to make his way over to the garage side door when the sound of someone turning the doorknob filled the garage.

"Lay down," Malcolm ordered Sabella pushing her down onto the front seat, then raising his gun up preparing to shoot whoever was about to enter the garage.

Malcolm held his breath as the garage door slowly opened and a shadow from a light source Malcolm couldn't identify feel across the door. The shadow (clearly that of a man) raised its hand and Malcolm saw that it was holding a gun. Cocking the trigger on his pistol Malcolm aimed at the door and held his breath.

"Sabella!" yelled a voice from outside the garage.

Sabella raised her head and tears formed in her eyes. She raised up higher as the voice called her name again. Recognizing the voice she told herself that what she was hearing had to be her imagination, her ears had to be playing tricks on her because what she was hearing couldn't be real.

"Sabella!" the voice yelled a third time demanding a response from Sabella.

"Mark!" Sabella yelled back praying to God that she it was"Mark!" Sabella yelled back praying to God that she it was really her brother calling her.

"Sabella," Mark said leaning his head inside the garage.

"Mark!" Sabella screamed jumping out of the Hummer and running, her arms wide open, tears streaming down her face as she ran towards her brother, and threw herself into his opened arms.

"Sabella," Mark said catching his sister in midair, wrapping his arms tightly around her. "I thought the only way I'd ever see you again was on a computer screen."

"So, did I," Sabella said wiping the tears that fell from her brother's eyes. "I'm so glad we were wrong."

A smile appeared on Malcolm's face watching Sabella hug her brother, knowing that she was glad to be holding him in her arms once again.

"Hello," Mark said looking over Sabella's shoulder at the man standing behind them, walking over to him, still holding his sister, his hand extended.

"Hello," Malcolm replied extending his hand out to Mark. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person."

"Same here," Mark said a big smile on his face, a tear rolling down his cheek as he held Sabella. "Thank you for taking care of my little sister. She means the world to me."

"No, problem," Malcolm said pulling Sabella into his arms when she came close enough, "she means the world to me too."

"Mark, are you alright?"

Everyone turned towards the sound of the voice to see Regina coming into the garage a shotgun almost as big as her in her arms, cocked and ready to shoot.

"I'm fine," Mark replied chuckling. "I have a surprise for you."

He moved aside so that his wife could see Sabella.

"Sabella?" Regina said lowering the shotgun she was holding, her voice showing that she didn't believe what she was seeing.

"Hello, Regina," Sabella said stepping out of her brother's arms and moving towards her best friend.

"Sabella," Regina said again, bringing her hand up to cover her mouth, her body shaking as it filled with emotion. "You're back, my God you're back."

The two women ran into each other's arms. Mark ran over and grabbed the shotgun Regina dropped before it hit the ground afraid it would go off and hurt someone.

"Did you make the arrangements I asked you to make?" Malcolm whispered to Mark as the two men watched the women hug each other and bawl their eyes out.

"Yes, I did," Mark replied. "You know Sabella is going to try and give you an out."

"Yeah, I know," Malcolm replied laughing. "But I ain't taking it she's mine and I'm hers."

"Oh, my God," Regina said looking over Sabella's shoulder and seeing Malcolm. "He came back with you."

"Yes, he did," Sabella said.

"What about the twins?" Regina asked.

"Come here," Sabella said leading her sister-in-law towards the backseat of her Hummer. She opened the passenger door and revealed Solomon and Serena lying on the backseat both of them asleep their fists in their mouths.

"They're beautiful," Regina said unable to resists picking up Serena and waking her. "Look at those eyes. She's going to be a little heartbreaker."

"So is he," Sabella said picking up Solomon. "He's going to have to beat women off with a stick. I wish we could keep them," Sabella said sadly knowing that she would have to turn the twins over to DFACS. "We should be able to keep them," she said tears forming in her eyes.

"Do you want to keep them," Malcolm asked her.

"Of course I want to keep them," Sabella replied. "You and I are the only mother and father they've known since the day they were born."

"I have something I need to tell you," Malcolm said walking over to Sabella putting his arm around her shoulder, leading her out of the garage towards the house.

"She's going to flip," Regina said walking behind Sabella and Malcolm carrying Serena.

"She's going to be extremely happy," Mark said putting an arm around his wife giving her a kiss on the cheek.