Sabine At School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,030 Followers

I didn’t know what to do. Should I keep walking and walk out of it or bend over and pull it up? Reason took over. I bent, blushing and pulled my dress up, just leaving my breasts uncovered and finished walking to my door. I opened it and got in, then looked at the window. The two guys were clapping their hands and I felt hot all over. Melanie put the car in gear and drove off.

“Good, Sabine?”

“Delicious, Melanie.”

On the drive back to our campus I got my dress back up and decent once more. I was lost in my thoughts. Melanie parked and we got out and went to our room. I sat on my bed, shivering inside. Melanie sat at her desk.

“Horny?”

“Ah, yes/”

“Do you want to masturbate?”

I couldn’t look at her. I was embarrassed at what I had already done in front of her. I couldn’t tell her that I wanted to masturbate. I sat quietly, looking at the floor.

“Well?”

I didn’t look at her, I just nodded yes. She stepped up to me, lifted my chin and looked in my eyes.

“Go ahead.”

I didn’t say a word. I stood up and slid the straps off my shoulders. I unzipped. I pulled my dress down until it was a puddle of fabric at my ankles. I slipped my shoes off and sat down, then laid back, naked. Naked in front of my roommate, the girl who had just asked me if I wanted to masturbate. Melanie moved to the end of my bed, staring at my naked body. I looked briefly, flushing. Then I cupped my breasts and teased my nipples, pinching and tugging on them. Then I let a breast go and licked the fingers on my right hand. My legs fell open as my right hand moved down and my pussy was in her sight.

I felt very bad. Until I my fingers touched myself, my lips, my clitoris. I looked at her again, watching me. I rubbed my clitoris gently, causing little tremors inside me. Then I took my other hand and lowered it also. I spread my lips open so she could see how wet and aroused I was. Then, still rubbing my clitoris, I stuffed one finger up into the hot slick wetness of my pussy and pushed it and out. My eyes closed and I whimpered as I fingered and rubbed myself to an orgasm, a wonderful gut wrenching orgasm. I felt my face heat up as I heard the wet squishing sounds I made. As the first spasms hit, my hips lifted up, bucking against my hands. I let out a low, long moan as I jerked and spasmed, my hands still working on my pussy. When the aftershocks left me lying exhausted and fulfilled, I looked up at her. Melanie smiled at me. Then she went to the light and turned it off. I heard clothes rustling in the dark.

Melanie came to me and leaned down. Her lips brushed my cheek in a soft kiss. I felt a stiff nipple touch my right arm. I wanted to reach out, but I didn’t. She helped me get under my blanket and sheet, with just teasing touches to my sweaty skin. She kissed my cheek softly again. I heard her pull down her covers and get into her bed. I laid on my side, listening to the rustle of bedclothes, whimpers and moans from only three or four feet away. In the dark, I heard Melanie masturbate too. I knew that she was done when I heard a long soft OOOOOOOOOOOOOO, from the darkness next to me.

“Thank you, Sabine, thank you.”

I listened once more and soon heard the regular breathing of my roommate. I snuggled down and with a smile went to sleep.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,030 Followers
12