Sabine At School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,040 Followers

"Holy shit, she's naked!"

Oh my god! I wanted to sink into the ground, but I couldn't. I crouched down, keeping my bare ass to them.

"Melanie!!!!"

She got the driver's door open and leaned over to pull up the lock on my side. The two guys were looking at my ass. I was blushing so hard!

"Nice ass, honey. Do you want to show us more?"

When the lock came up, I opened the door and had to stand to get in the car. I felt pretty embarrassed at them seeing my bare ass, but it was better than the front. As I pulled the door shut, I looked out the window. They were both climbing the fence that I just had.

"Drive, damn it, drive!"

Melanie got it started and drove off. I breathed a sigh of relief as the two men faded from my sight. Melanie started to giggle, then laugh. The bitch! I was still naked. She turned off the road we were on and down another.

"Where are my clothes?"

"In the back seat."

I knelt up and grabbed for them. I sat back down and looked for my underpants. Christ, they were dirty. I dropped them on the floor and pulled my jeans on and up, buttoning and zipping up. I didn't see my bra. Screw it! I pulled my sweater over my head and the smacked her on the shoulder. She looked at me and burst out laughing again.

"Cute Sabine, very cute."

She burst out laughing again. I wanted to strangle her! She drove us back to the interstate and I breathed a sigh of relief as we pulled on and sped up, heading back to town.

We got back to the campus and walked to our dorm after parking. I looked terrible. I had dirt smearing on my face and my feet were muddy. I hadn't put on my shoes because I was so dirty. I got some strange looks as we walked inside. Back in our room I was going to shower. Melanie stopped me.

"Just wait for a while, Sabine, please for me. I have an idea. Don't do anything, just wait for me."

"OK, but…."

"It's all right, I think you'll like this."

Melanie left me in our room and I sat like a dummy, waiting for her. It took a while for her to return and she was blushing, holding a bag. She sat down across from me.

"Take off your clothes and lie back."

I looked at her curiously, but I did as I was told. She had seen me naked before. No big deal, but I felt strange as dirty as I was. Dirt and mud covered my feet and lower legs. Smears of mud were on my stomach and chest, my butt and my face. I looked up.

"Close your eyes, Sabine."

I did.

"Now just relax and every now and then say don't or stop."

I heard a rustling noise and then a tearing noise. Melanie touched my left thigh, pulling my legs open, gently. I flushed. I felt her touch my lips and then a slight pressure. Remembering what she had said I spoke.

"Don't"

The pressure increased on my lips and I felt them opening.

"Stop."

"Imagine that they caught you Sabine. Imagine it."

I could see in my mind the two men standing close to me. With me being naked I knew what they thought. She was easy. The pressure increased and I felt something slip inside me.

"Don't."

It felt big and firm. I had to look. I opened my eyes to see Melanie leaning over me, her hand on a dildo that had just entered my pussy.

"Oh god, stop, please."

She was blushing too but intently looking at my pussy. My pussy that was being filled. She pushed harder and I felt it go deeper. I squirmed my ass and my hands gripped my sheet.

"Please stop, please."

"Little slut, running around naked, what did you expect?"

I gasped and felt her push it in deep and then slide it back out. I was wet and ready and I felt as if it was one of the men. He had caught me and pushed me down in the dirt on my back. He was above me and thrusting his dick into me. And there was nothing I could do to stop him.

"Oh god, no, please, don't"

Melanie thrust the dildo inside me and pulled it back. I felt like I was in that cornfield, pushed down and held. The man didn't even bother to take down his pants; he just took it out and stuck it in me. My mind pictured myself lying in the dirt, naked and being fucked. It was horrible! It was delicious!

Melanie pushed the thing in and out of me faster.

"Oh God, please don't, don't do this to me, please…."

I whimpered as I begged, and felt the thing deep inside me. I felt it pull on my insides as it went in and pull back as it went out. Melanie moved it faster still. All I could do was moan.

"Oh God, please mister, don't, please stop."

It didn't take long and my hips were moving, thrusting back against the dildo. I began to pant and twisted the sheet in my hands, my head rolling from side to side.

"Oh, please, stop it, please, don't come inside me, I beg of you……"

It was just as I was imagining the man coming inside me that I exploded, pumping my hips up and down on the dildo. I turned my head and bit down on my pillow to keep from screaming out loud. Melanie worked the dildo in and out still, but slowing down, just keeping a steady pressure. I trembled and shook on the bed as my orgasm slowed. Finally the shocks in my belly ceased and I lay there limp, sweaty and dirty.

Melanie pulled back and the dildo left me with a wet, squishing sound. I blushed at how wet I was. I felt weight on my bed and looked up to see Melanie sitting beside me. She laid the wet dildo on my stomach and brushed my hair out of my eyes. I was embarrassed, really embarrassed. She looked at me, a little red in the face herself.

"Jesus, Melanie."

"Did you like it, Sabine? Was it a good fantasy?

"God, yes, but I feel slutty. Where did you get that thing?"

I motioned at the dildo, lying wet and hard on my belly. She blushed once more.

"I, ah, went to the adult store south of here. I was so damn embarrassed taking it to the counter to pay for it. It was a guy and he sort of smirked at me. Like, enjoy it girly, you won't get a real one. I almost left it there when he gave me that look, but I needed it for this, so I bought it anyway."

"How do you know about an adult store?"

"I've lived around here all my life. You know things when you are around for a while."

It was great, Melanie. A great fantasy although I am pretty embarrassed of myself. Why did you…"

"Well you told me you weren't a virgin last night. I didn't hurt you did I Sabine?"

No, God, no, but I certainly didn't expect this when you left me here. Although it was kind of a nice way to end the afternoon."

My face was hot as I said that, certainly red. She smiled at me. I picked up the dildo and dropped it on her lap. She jumped a little. I smirked at her.

Since you used it, Melanie, you can wash it off while I shower. I sat up and she got up, giving me room to stand. We both looked at my body, dirty and sweaty and still tingling. I walked into the bathroom we shared and got in the shower. I heard her at the sink. When I finished, I was alone in the bathroom. I put on my robe and walked out. Melanie was sitting on her bed gazing into space.

"What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking that maybe we can do this again soon, Sabine. If you want to, that is."

"We'll talk about it, later."

"You're angry with me, aren't you?"

"No, just a little surprised and shocked. I'll be OK in a while."

I thought I would be anyway, but this was more than I had ever done before

"Where is John?"

"Who?"

"One of the guys following me was named John? It seemed as good a name as anything for that thing."

I giggled, she did too.

"John is hiding. He won't come out until you say he can, Sabine."

"Um, Melanie, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Are you a virgin?"

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,040 Followers
12