Sabine At School Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,039 Followers

"Satisfied?"

"Um, maybe."

"Maybe? Maybe? Good God, Ms. Wilson! We are not going to drag everything we do into your dirty little mind!"

I had been slumped back, panting, until I heard that.

"Melanie, stop it."

I looked at Ms. Wilson.

"If I tell you everything, this is over, right? It doesn't come up again and we get the room away from everyone, so we can do what we want and no one's tender sensibilities are corrupted...right?"

She nodded. I made her write it out on a sheet of paper and then sign it. I put the paper in my middle desk drawer for the time being. I sat back down. I looked at Melanie. She was fuming, pissed off and ready to argue some more.

"Get dressed and go out for a while. Take about twenty minutes."

I sat, still naked, as Melanie dressed. She walked to our door and turned to Ms. Wilson.

"If anything happens when I am gone that Sabine doesn't like, I will get you somehow, Ms. Wilson, some way. You'll pay for hurting my girl. I promise you that and you had better believe it."

She turned, opened the door and stalked out, slamming it behind her.

Ms. Wilson turned to me, white-faced and angry.

"Just let it be and listen to me. Melanie and I didn't do much of anything at first but talk a little and be students. But I needed more and she and I found that for me. I proceeded to tell her about the night I had gone flashing with her and how she stripped me naked in front of the guys at the other school. And the little show at the gas station. I told her how I masturbated in front of Melanie of that night, exploding in an orgasm in front of her.

I told her about my stripping in the cornfield and then walking naked to find Melanie and her car. I told her about the two men seeing me naked and then Melanie buying the dildo and using it on me to make me come once more.

I told her about Melanie tying me up for the first time, stripping me naked and putting the dildo in me, right in front of our window. How she tied me on her bed and had me lick her pussy until she orgasmed and how she teased me unmercifully until I felt as though I was going to implode. I assured her that I liked that a lot. Ms. Wilson was dumbfounded that two eighteen-year-old girls were doing these things to each other. My first spanking...so deliciously naughty.

I told her about us going to the adult store, which shocked her, and how Melanie had pulled down my panties in the store and all the things she bought for us. Not for her, for us. And then having me use the dildo on the chair in front of her naked and bouncing up and down. And then later when she used the harness on me, fucking me in bed and then having me lick her pussy until she orgasmed.

The day that Melanie first used the anal plug on me and then fucked my ass, rubbing my pussy while she did, until I came. And me licking her pussy again.

I'm not stupid though, I didn't tell her about being peed on or the night with Erin, when they both used me and spanked me. I didn't think she would believe that I willingly let Melanie pee on me or that having another person fuck me and pee on me was something I was willing to do for Melanie.

I told her about the two of us licking each other together and then how Melanie got me into a role, playing a mind game with me and using a little physical punishment. I probably shouldn't have said anything, but she had already seen Melanie slapping my breasts. I thought, she'll either believe or not that I like it, I like giving up to Melanie.

I told her a little about our games and my desire to be dominated and Melanie's ability to dominate me. Not everything though. I didn't want all my dirty laundry on the floor.

She just stared at me throughout the entire recitation.

"So Melanie has intercourse with you but you don't with her."

"She told me she is a virgin, Ms. Wilson. I don't need that from her anyway; I get enough other things out of this so that is a luxury. If she wants me to do it to her, she'll let me know. I trust her."

Ms. Wilson shook her head.

"I'm still having trouble believing that you are doing this without some coercion, Sabine. It just doesn't seem to be you."

"Still waters run deep Ms. Wilson. You made your offer to both of us that we could come to you anytime and talk if we are not happy. You got me away from the other two and now you want to break up something I am so happy with...can't you just believe me? Didn't you just see me willingly let Melanie put the plug in my ass? Didn't you just see Melanie strip naked in front of you and lick both my pussy and anus? What else can we do to prove it to you? Anything we do, you'll still think the same, that these two girls cannot be truthful. What they are doing is wrong because of your upbringing, Ms. Wilson. It would be better if you came into this room and we each had a guy on top of us, wouldn't it? You may not like that either, but it fits the way things are "supposed" to be much better. Well, Ms. Wilson, not everyone in the world is what they are "supposed" to be. I mean, Jesus, there is a gay and lesbian organization on this campus!"

"Yes, there is but neither of you belong to it."

"So, if I joined would that make you believe us?"

She sighed. I watched her.

"No, it wouldn't make a difference. I just can't believe that you two, ah God."

"Just let us be and keep your promise to us. Let us have that room. You still have your master key. We can't keep you out of the room we are in, but let us have each other. I love Melanie."

"Even with what she does to you? Sabine, think for God's sake."

"I have thought. I have used my mind and I want this. We have something special, Ms. Wilson. In four years we may go our separate ways, but we have something now, something wonderful and caring in our own way. Don't take that away from us, please."

The door opened and Melanie walked in, shutting it softly. She walked up to me and sat down beside me, putting her arm around my shoulders. She looked at me and then Ms. Wilson.

"Well?"

"Ms. Wilson, the ball is in your court. I will tell you that you can move us apart, but you can't keep us apart. Do what you have to do and so will we."

"Ah, God, against my better judgment, you can have that room, together, but I still may check on the two of you."

"Jesus Christ, then we have no privacy."

"Take it or leave it. That's all I can say or do right now, but I still don't like this whole situation."

Melanie was going to say more, but I put a finger on her lips and shook my head. I smiled at her. Then I looked at Ms. Wilson.

"All right, the deal is we can stay together but in that top floor room. You'll keep everything you've seen and heard to yourself, correct?"

She nodded.

"Then we move in today. Melanie, we have to pack our stuff and haul it up there. So, let's get busy. Ms. Wilson, can we have a key for our new room, please."

She got up and nodded once more and left.

"Christ, I didn't think you were this assertive, Sabine."

"I just know what I want and will do whatever I have to do to get it, Melanie. Now let's get moving, I want to be up there before this day is over."

We started packing our clothes, stripped the beds and looked at all our books and sighed. This was not going to be a good day for some things. What only took a couple of hours when we moved in at the start of the year took us six hours with the five flights of stairs we had to climb with each load. And we didn't have our parents to help us this time, just the two of us.

We were exhausted, sweaty and dirty by the time we were done. Ms. Wilson watched us and lent a hand with some things but we were pretty much on our own. There were some perks with the room and its bathroom, however. The room was much bigger. Ms. Wilson had told us that much earlier in the college's days that this was an assistant resident's room. The bed was a little bigger than what we had, but it was only one bed. That left a large open area where the second bed would have been. At least for now, anyway. We were going to have to get a second bed in here before long, but neither of us was up to hauling a mattress and a bed frame today. We needed another dresser too. The bathroom was beautiful. It had a large sink with a huge counter and mirror, a shower, bigger than ours was and a huge claw foot tub. When Melanie saw that, her eyes lit up. I knew that look. It probably meant something interesting for me, later.

Ms. Wilson helped us with the last load of our stuff. She watched us explore our new home, smiling at how excited we both were. She was all right, for a tight assed, mid thirties woman.

"Can we make some modifications to the rooms?"

I looked at Melanie and she smirked at me.

"I have some ideas already."

Then she giggled. I blushed, wondering what they might be.

"Check with me first, Melanie."

Yes, Ma'am."

"I'm hot, sweaty and dirty and I am going to take a shower."

After saying that, I stripped naked and walked into the bathroom. Ms. Wilson just shook her head.

"Girls, don't make me regret this."

"We won't, we promise, and we will be discreet."

"I'm counting on that, because if you aren't we will all be leaving the school and I might have to move in with the two of you."

I had stopped when I heard her words and walked back out. I leaned against the doorframe, naked and watched her leave us, shutting the door firmly behind her.

We slept together that night, naked and holding each other after I had licked Melanie to orgasm.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,039 Followers
12