Sabine At School Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,043 Followers

Trembling I looked at her, deep into her eyes. I tried to see what she wanted in those deep, lovely eyes. I swallowed and nodded yes. Melanie stepped back, out of my sight. The hissing sound came, the crack of impact, the heat and burning in my ass and my howl, muffled by my panties. I looked at Ms. Wilson. She was licking her lips, eyes wide and I tried to smile at her. I'm sure it looked stupid, since my mouth was full of spit soaked underpants.

My head jerked up, my breath sucked in, and my ass on fire as Melanie lashed it again. She gave me another, catching my pussy with the ends of the flogger and I screamed, jerked, wriggled and writhed as it burned a trail of fire across my lips. She gave me two more, one to each cheek, turning it hotter than it ever had been. She laid the flogger on the back of the couch and leaned in to me.

"You're a good girl, aren't you?"

I turned my tear filled eyes to look at her, seeing her lovely face and nodded yes. Melanie kissed my wet cheek and stepped back out of my sight.

"Keep quiet Ms. Wilson."

She had taken one of my hands and was squeezing it tight. I looked at her and whimpered softly, feeling the heat bubbling off my ass and pussy. Ms. Wilson looked behind me and gasped and I could only wait. I sensed Melanie behind me and then with one rough thrust she slammed the dildo into my pussy. My head jerked up and I keened, unable to move, as she slammed into me. She held me to her hips, filled to the brim with cock. She bent over and grasped a breast and then began to pound the dildo in and out of my pussy. Ms. Wilson gripped my hand tighter. I looked at her, watching behind me, watching Melanie fuck me, in fascination. She was licking her lips, her eyes wide, staring. Melanie pounded me hard, making my breasts bounce and sway under my chest when she didn't have them gripped in her hands. Her hips pummeled my hot burning ass as the dildo sliced into my pussy. I lowered my head and bit down, moaning as she fucked me hard, used me, used my pussy for her pleasure.

Finally she reached under me and touched my pussy. My head came up and I moaned louder. She began to rub as she fucked me. My head swam. My body trembled and jerked. She rubbed steadily until the heat and pain disappeared, replaced by heat inside my pussy. She rubbed until my head jerked up and I screamed through my panties as my pussy exploded, clenched down on the dildo and spasmed, over and over, as I came. As I was shaking and moaning in ecstasy, Melanie pulled down on the chain holding the clamps on my nipples and they pulled right off, after stretching my breasts and nipples so far. I screamed as the release of my nipples brought feeling back to them, burning agony rippling across my chest. Melanie had slammed the dildo deep inside me as she felt my first spasm and she held it there, letting me clench on it as I came. When I collapsed, my head on the back of the couch, she pulled back, leaving my pussy empty. She lifted my head and pulled my torn, spit soaked panties from my mouth.

"Was is good?"

"Yessss."

"Do you want to do it again?"

"Yessss, but not right now."

"Satisfied, Ms. Wilson?"

She didn't say a word, just let go of my hand, stood and walked to the door. Melanie was untying my legs. When she didn't hear the door open she looked up.

"What now?"

"I want to watch some more."

Melanie bent to my ear.

"Is it all right with you?"

I nodded yes.

Melanie must have motioned her over, since Ms. Wilson sat down by my head, reached out and stroked my hair. I felt my legs come loose and then my hands, still cuffed but not tied down. I slumped over on my side, breathing hard.

"Get on your back on the floor."

I slid off the couch and slowly crawled to the middle of the rug, moaning, as any motion made me hurt. I slumped on my side and rolled to my back, gasping as my hot, sore ass touched the rug. Melanie stood over me and pulled down the harness, baring her pussy. She squatted over my face, then sat on it. My nose was buried in her ass crack and my mouth was under her pussy. I knew what I had to do and kissed her pussy, then began to lick. Melanie stiffened as my tongue touched her lips then settled down further. I struggled to breathe and lick. After a few moments, Melanie lifted up slightly and I sucked in air, then she settled back down. I licked and kissed and sucked her pussy. Then I felt her move forward a little and I kissed and licked her ass. Melanie clutched at my sore breasts and nipples and began to move her hips back and forth slightly, letting me lick her ass one moment and her pussy the next. She pulled, pinched and twisted my nipples as I licked her. I mindlessly licked and sucked on her pussy. Her motions came faster and faster and then she stiffened, arching her back, and sat down hard.

"Oh God, oh God, lick."

I licked as hard as I could, the world starting to go black since I couldn't breathe and then I felt her jerking above me. I heard her cries and then she stiffened even more, lifting up slightly, allowing me to suck in another breath and then she slumped down on top of me.

I could feel her legs quivering and her body shaking as she came down from her orgasm. She slid off me and we lay, head to foot, Melanie shuddering in ecstasy and me gasping for air. I hurt on my breasts, my pussy and my ass. Even so, I felt good because I had given her pleasure. She slowly turned around and her arms went around me, hugging me.

"Thank you darling, my love."

I sniffled softly and buried my head in her shoulder. As we held each other, we heard the door close softly behind us.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,043 Followers
12